What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's crossing my mind right now? What did I do to deserve an unsolicited and very abusive message from someone I've never spoken to on Lit.

bleach is for white sheets and socks...

this is what you need for your sheets and comforter...I love the smell after washing my sheets and comforter in this...my shirts too...

Oh yea...I use it on my comforter, my big bad ass wolf howling at the moon on a snowscape comforter, that's right I have one and it's sexy as hell.

HOWLING_WOLF_by_SMorrisonArt.jpg

yeaaaa....it's hawt and it smells like downy.....and weed.

I don't use it on my whites though, just colors...sheets and towels I like the bleach smell, socks just get it by default.

Last edited:
Oh yea...I use it on my comforter, my big bad ass wolf howling at the moon on a snowscape comforter, that's right I have one and it's sexy as hell.

Wolf-Howling-wolf-world-27737742-400-314.jpg

yeaaaa....it's hawt and it smells like downy.....and weed.

I don't use it on my whites though, just colors...sheets and towels I like the bleach smell, socks just get it by default.

Hey I got my tiger one.. In the closet.

I'd offer Gatorgurl but I am so not up to an at least six or seven hour drive tonight;):devil:....

That sometimes I wish I could just smash something really hard over people's heads who make me angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back