Pics of Older Ladies???

You all know who this is...just had to change the name to protect the innocent!! but here's another shot for you...I'm older and dammed proud of it...and will post some interesting comments about the subject later...for all of us "older" but still sexy gals...nothing against all you wonderful looking younger gals with the great looking bodies!! You are all lovely>>>and I know the guys on here all apprcieate what you do to them!!! LOL

Last edited:
I can't help cumming back

I have to cum here to see the wonderful photos of loverly older ladies and every time there is a new shot of wildrose or princess it gets my fantasy mind running full speed.Thank you again ladies.
YOU brighten this old Aussies days.:p :D

Well arent you sweet....glad to help brighten your day...anytime mate!!!

Very nice

WOW over 40 huh you look great. Your tits look very suckable and your ass is definetly a kissser

pimamedic

awwwwww so sweet - thank you - you can suck and kiss any old time you'd like ~
;)

Last edited:
Princess4U u are not old at all! These pictures prove it!
I am sure you will always look this good.

thanks

i'm going to be 60 next month, which alternately makes me feel awful, and grateful that I kiik so good. Age is sooooooooooo relative. And princess you are royalty indeed.

My first post. Here's a shot of my wife. I took this two years ago when she was a very sexy 48! (And she looks just as good now at 50.) :)

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,251
Yep - 48. I'm pretty lucky! Depending on the feedback here I may post some more pictures of her.

we will feedback anything to see more of your lovely wife

Last edited:
unbontipo

....thank you for making me feel like royalty ~

Last edited:
husbandofm

beautiful - please post more ~

Last edited:
Princess you are certainly beautifull, but watch out you are not accused of stealing these pictures, of a much younger lady

beauchamp

ohhhhhh you sweet talker - hehehe -
thank you darlin' ~

Last edited:
oh princess

what a wonderful ass to go with your other fine pieces

and to wild rose and the others posting here..............I think it is easy to look sexy at 21...............but with you beautiful older women it is true quality to keep looking so good

pUSSY4U:

Saw your pic first on "pussy lips" thread and I had to find more of you. I did and those pics are magnificate--that french for WOW WOW WOW.!!!!!
This is difficult --typing with on hand and stroking with the other--also a little bit gooey:p :p ;) ;) :p :p

Back