Mom Shows Daughter Total Love (Closed for SRP_Lover19)

Jessie cuddled and kiss her mother's feet for a bit longer before she got up making her wat to her mother. She forced her mother's legs flat on the bed and she sat on her lapmaking sure that their pussies touched. "Are you ready mommy or do you need more time?" She bend down and whispered into her mother's ear.

When Jessie sat on her mother's lap Jody reached up and toyed lightly with the girl's boobs, "You are insaistable! Ready for what baby doll?" Most of the sweat had dried and Jody had somewhat recouperated. Just then she heard a stomach growl and wasn't sure whether it was hers or her daughters.

Jessie started to rub her pussy on her mother's lap and said "Iwant to rub my pussy all over your pussy mommy." She was still horny and what her mother didn't know was that she could go all night as well as cum buckets without feelings like any of the acts dented her lust.

"Then go for it sweetie," Jody whispered hoarsely. Jody laid back and let Jessie play knowing it wouldn't take long for her to recouperate. In the meantime she caressed her daughter's body especially her feet andtits, pinching and twisting the nipples.

Jessie spreads her mother's legs and got herself into position . She looked down and seen that her clit was fully erect so she positioned herself where her clit would rub her mother's clit. She began to slowly rub on her mother's pussy and play with her mother's titties.

Jody starts slowly scissoring with her daughter but soon gets carried and is humping her daughter's clit feverishly. She remembers yoga class and bring her heels up to Jessie's ass and grinds them against the twin pillows of sweetness.

Jessie began to feel her mother's feet rub against her ass and she began to moan out. She quickened the pace her mother set with her scissoring. She could feel the friction of their clits which drove her insane with lust again and she grabbed her mother's titts squeezing them hard.

"Oh fuck!There is really no stopping you, you are the Energizer Bunny of sex, completely insatiable!" Jody growls as she continues to hump against her daughter's pussy. Pussy honey seems to flow from everywhere as they are both soaked with it. When Jessie grabs her mother's tits Jody starts kicking Jessie with her heels having a sudden surge of energy of her own. She grabs Jessie's tits giving them a squeeze then slaps them from side to side watching them bounce sensually after each slap.

Jessie couldn't help but to moan out with each slap her mother gave her and in return she squeezed harder on her mother's breast. She could see the skin on her mother titts become a deep red and her finger tips white. Her mother's heels kicking into Jessie ass only made the pleasure more intense. Jessie let go of her mother's titt and started to pull her hair on the back of her mother's head.

"You fucking wildcat!" Jody yelled out when Jessie pulled her hair. In return Jody pulled her daughter's face to her mouth and raped her mouth; violently kissing her - biting her lips and tongue as they kissed.

The hardcore kissing that Jessie's mother was doing was turning her on even more and she began to bit her mother's lips as well.She also grabbed her mother's neck violently as they kissed. "You fucking slut your really do like it rough don't you?" She asked.

"Yes I fucking do; but, I also like it soft and sweet sometimes. It just depends on my mood." Jody panted. She kissed her daughter hard once again clawing her fingernails down the girl's back.

Jessie couldn't help but to moan out loud when she felt her mother's nails go down her back. She took her nails and raked them down her mother's chest and stomach. "Oh mommy my whore you have unlocked something inside of me." She said as her hands reached her pussy.

"Go for it," Jody growled as she took a bite out of her daughter.
"But, remember there is a time and place for everything. Most importantly remember I am your mother and can ground and punish you!" she giggled but hoped her daughter knew there was some serious meaning in what she said since they could not go public with their relationship, etc.

Jessie knew what her mother was trying to stress and she pinned her mother's hands on the bed while she whispered into her mother's ear "I know mommy and trust me I am not going to do this while I am in public with you or anything like that." After she finished whispering into her mother's ear she bit her neck hard. She could feel herself getting closer to cumming and she hoped her mother was as well.

"Ughhh...yes" Jody growled. Her hips now bucking furiously as her first orgasm ripped through her.
Jody kicked her daughter and cried out, "Fuck bitch...cumming..."

Jessie could feel her mother's honey splash onto her pussy and that was all that she needed. He own orgasm ripped trough her just as intense as the last one and she coulf feel her juices splash all over them both.

"We've only just begun!" Jody panted as she motioned for her daughter to cuddle with her.
"I've got a 10 inch strap-on to try out on you in a minute or so. But, I can't decide which hole to use it on!"

Jessie cuddle up to her mother and when she heard what her mother said she grinned before saying "I think we should get some food in us before we end up not being able to move because our muscles are to sore to move."

Jody knew that Jessie had a point but she couldn't wait to see her daughter succumbing to the sweet thrusting of her big strap-on. She pushed Jessie off and smacked Jessie's ass hard, "We have 20 minutes to get nourished and stretch our bodies then we'll resume in here!"
She smacked Jessie's rump again and moved quickly to the kitchen. On the way she noticed all of the curtains and shades were completely open. She ignored that fact and started looking for stuff to eat.

Last edited:
Jessie followed behing her mother quickly and notice that the neighbors could have seen their acts if the neighbor's eyes ever wondered. She walked up behind her mother and asked "could you fix me something as well mommy?" She got down on her knees and began to kiss her mother's ass. She hoped that her acts were going to sway her mother and as a added bonus she slipped her tongue into her mother's ass crack. She lightly lick the length of her crack.

When Jody felt herdaughter behind her kissing and tongueing her ass she stopped in her tracks momentarily and smiling as she groaned, "Now Jessie that is showing your mommy proper respect. But, as you said we need to eat first."
Rapidly Jody made them sandwiches and got out some fruit and chips. Wicked thoughts swirled around her head as she plopped a soda pop in front of them and sat down, "Chow down little girl slut of mine."

Jessie quickly ate her food and while she done so she looked at some of the fruits that was on the table. They gave her an idea so when she finished she grabbed two of the grapes and headed of saying "mommy I'll wait for you in your room." She hurried up to the bed room with the two grapes in hand . When she gets to the room she places a grape in her pussy lips and the other in between her ass cheeks. She lays on her stomach and waits for her mother to arrive.

Jody chuckled when Jessie ran off so quickly thinking that the girl was surely a nymphomaniac. She didn't see her daughter grab the grapes. But following through on her own wicked thoughts she looked through the strawberris and found 2 juicy ones and after shoving the needed items into the fridge scampered to the bedroom.
She saw her delicatible child laying on the bed but hadn't noticed the grapes yet. Without saying a word she smashed the strawberries into the girl's ass cheeks. When she bent down to eat it off she saw the grapes, "Looks I'm having fruit salad!"

Jessie cooed as her mother began to lick the strawberries off of her ass and she reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks parting them as she done so. "Be sure to get everything out my dear MILF slut." She made sure her mother could see the second grape as well. She wondered if her mother had figured out where she was going to fuck first with the strap on. Jessie knew before the night was through her mother would be fucking both holes and in turn have both hole fucked by her daughter.

Back