It happens on the Vegas Strip. (Closed for MilkMaiden38)

KINKYCanada

Member of Vault 81
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
2,144
I was burning up, this was saying something because fire and brimstone were nothing new to me! I remember! I had displeased the lords of hell one to many times, had shown restraint and he had shown compassion again and again. Never being able to fully commit to who I was. This was it now. Banishment, I would now suffer an eternity as a human. Weak, breakable and though I would not be mortal I would watch all those I may ever love perish around me and there would be nothing I could do about it.

As I stood in the bathroom of a small gas station. The door flung open and a heavily tattooed, young woman walked in. "Fuck dude lock the door! And get some clothes on perv!" She said to me and I was like she said fully naked. I could feel my heart pounding and my blood boiling. As I looked at my hands, no hair no long, black nails. I took a look in the mirror! strawberry blond hair, facial hair, no horns, no long fangs, just white teeth and a humans tongue.

"Where am I?" I asked the young woman who for all her initial disgust wasn't leaving.

"Vegas baby! Well about twenty miles out of Vegas. Hard night?" She asked locking the door behind her and walking up to me. I could smell tobacco and beer on her, her scent was that of a woman with no morals or code of ethic. A woman who in not to many years would be down where I came from. Just another demon in hell.

"What year is it?" I asked looking for any signs of recognition to this place.

"2016, fuck dude you are really out of it! Got any more? I would love to forget a bit!" She drew a long red nail along his skin, from my nipple to my flaccid cock. It felt odd, not like anything I had ever felt before, her touch was sending signals to my brain that this felt good.

"What?... What are you talking about? What are you doing?" I asked but instinct was taking over. I knew I needed to act so I reached out with a hand and cupped her corset covered breast.

"Oh I think you know what I'm doing just fine. Look I'll keep it simple I've just got out of a car after driving twenty fucking hours I want a smoke, I want a beer and I want something in me other then my finger! You look like you are very, very well equipped my girlfriends are not expecting me for a bit! You do me good I'll snag you some shorts and a tee fro the store and I'll give you a ride to the strip!" She said and now had her hand wrapped around my cock. Which started to grow. "Mmmm that's better baby." She said and dropped down and took me into her mouth. I took her hat off and grabbed her hair forcing her onto my cock harder. I grunted as she swallowed my meat. As she sucked she unzipped her corset and freed her tits, taking them into her hands and squeezing her nipples.

Soon I stood her up and turned her towards the sink she lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. With one push I thrust my cock balls deep into her wet pussy. Grabbing her hips I began to fuck her with my considerable power. I was lifting her off the ground and her face was soon pressed against the dirty mirror. "Take... It... Easy fucker..." She grunted. I eased up a bit till I felt her convulsions, and knew she was feeling pleasure again. My senses were very tuned to her wants. So it wasn't long before I had her cumming all over my cock. When she could take no more she straightened up and left. She returned five minutes later with the clothes she promised. I dressed and walked out to a waiting car. Inside was another two tattooed woman who were smoking there were open beers and the radio was blaring noise that was hurting my highly tuned ears. I said nothing, wanting only to try and find out if I had any purpose here or if this was to be my mundane existence. I was shocked that these women were going to Vegas to be strippers. They had worked in Miami for a couple years and wanted a change of scenery. When we pulled into the city I had them let me out by a run down old hotel. There I waited in the alley for a few unsuspecting drug dealers to walk by. I subdued them with ease and took all they had.

A thousand bucks, two 9mm pistols a couple of knives. and new clothes later I was walking into the strip.

It wasn't long before I smelt it. The scent of a one time sworn enemy. An angel was close by. Were they too banished like me. Were they too looking for answers. Could they or would they provide me with a few answers. I walked till the scent was right by me. I looked down an alley and there I saw a beautiful woman giving some bum a blowjob.

Do I just walk up to her? I asked myself. No I will follow her try and get to know who she really is or why she's here. Then I will approach her.

KC
 
Bennie smelled bad but he had a huge tool. I should know as it was being pumped in and out of my mouth. When my lips reached his balls I licked out with my tongue … licking his balls. He loved it. Bennie knew I was an excellent cock sucker; I did not get the nickname the “hoover” for nothing! Anyhow, his massive cock quivered in joy and I felt a climax approaching.

I wanted to hold him at this peak pleasure spot for a little while, so I slowed down. He was moaning like crazy, but it was also frustrating to him. He wanted to pump so much cum into my hungry mouth, but I would not allow him to get that excited.

I’m a naughty, busty, little shit … but in this case, I wanted his cum too. My mouth hungered for his load. But I needed an extra big load tonight. By delaying Bennie would produce a bigger load. Finally, the time was right and I sucked on that mighty rod with fury. I felt Bennie’s pleasure peaking … and then I added my expert tongue licking to his giant member. He erupted like a volcano in my mouth. His tip surged in my throat again and again, splatting red-hot jets of semen against the sides of my throat. My belly filled with Bennie’s cum which I extended as long as I felt I could. I drained him completely until he passed out. I felt much better.

I guess you need to know some of my background. Well, here goes … l sucked Bennie off in a back alley of Sin City. The Entertainment Capital of the World. Las Vegas! The place goes by many names, but one thing is certain: The place is full of weirdos. I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe it’s the sheer improbability of a big city in the middle of a desert. Or maybe because it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and weirdos never know when to leave. Whatever the reason the place is full of weirdos and that includes me.

Las Vegas is also sinful. Sex, gambling, legal and illegal drugs, you name it. It can be found in Las Vegas. That was just the kind of place I needed. A place full of people that need help. I work as a stripper for Bachelor parties, escort services, whore houses, massage parlors, all sorts of pleasure jobs. It was great.

Well, until I got busted. Fucking cops. No sexual services within county limits. It was a bullshit law … there were legal whore houses outside the county line, about an hour away, but cops will be cops.

I should tell you, I have been on earth since 1542 so that makes me 473 years old, so I have gotten out of plenty of arrests. However, this time it was a female cop and female judge. My “charms” work on men and lesbian women … these two cunts were straight and only wanted cock. Fucking women’s equality. Let’s just say I was screwed by these two.

You are probably wondering what the hell I’m talking about. Well, it might help if I told you I’m a fallen angel. Yes, a angel with wings kicked out of heaven. It is a long story about how this happened to me.

I think this helps explain why one of the most expensive and pursued escort in Las Vegas history just sucked off a hobo. I know what you are thinking … I just hit rock bottom. Well, you’re right; I’m think I did too. I needed to make a change in my life … what had worked for 473 years was not working anymore.

Sometimes you cause change, and other times it happens to you. As I stood back up I smelled change. I looked to the end of the alley and my eyes found a rough looking human. But being a fallen angel has some advantages. I could still smell hell on him. Sulfuric and demonic! He was tainted!

I must have been some sight for him. I was still wearing my black monokini like stripper outfit complete with small chains in front. That was probably why he had not attacked yet. Well, I did not want to fight him anyhow.

"Hey, I'm independent. Fallen. No reason for us to fight." I told him. I did not want him to mess with Bennie. Bennie was a pretty good guy and it was not his fault he passed out. So I added. "There is another great alley just one block down. You can do whatever you want do over there." I suggested to him.
 
Last edited:
I was a little shocked that the woman talked to me. She knew there was something about me. Then again I knew there was something about her so it did make sense. "I ain't looking to fight. I'm looking for answers. I'll be at the Comfort Inn just off the strip!" I told the woman. Who was to my surprise was very good looking. "You and I should talk I think!"

I left her where she stood and kept on my way. I was blinded by all the lights it reminded me very much of the hell I was cast out of. The men and women walking from vice to vice. The loud clanking and binging and alarms were at first deafening, but soon I found I could tune it out and even target my hearing.

Then there were the smells. The only pleasing one so far on this plane of existence was the busty Angel I just left in the alley. Did people here not have the ability to smell. Did they even use this ability. I continued to walk till I arrived at the Inn. After booking a room for two weeks I hid the guns and the knives before heading back out. I was feeling hungry, which I hadn't felt in some time. I walked to a quiet deli and ate till I couldn't eat any more. There I made a list of things I needed to find out. One were there more like me?, two were there more like the woman I met? Three what were my limitations here? And lastly find a balance between my primal self and my now human body.

I robbed a few more thugs. It was easy, these humans were slow and weak, it appeared carrying guns gave them a false sense of security. After taking another five thousand off them and a few more weapons and some jewelry I decided to head back to my room.

"Hey handsome!" I heard a woman call out. She was dressed sort of like the Angel, she was not as good looking mind you but she was not ugly.

"Hi!" I said walking up to her.

"Want company tonight. You look like you are new to town!"

"You could say that ya!" I said and gestured to the hotel I was staying at. Once inside we wasted no time getting down to it. I soon had her on the bed, on her hands and knees, My cock was pounding into her while I pulled her long dark hair. I would slap her ass now and then, like the woman in the bathroom I could feel her pleasure, I seemed to know what to do next and soon I had her screaming at the top of her lungs. I pulled out and for the first time as a human I came. It was different then when I was a soldier of hell, it overtook me I convulsed as my cum sprayed all over her ass.

"Wow, I mean fucking wow! I almost don't want to charge you! But seeing as I need to eat. That'll be $250!" I looked at her naked on my bed, the evidence of our sex was all over, our fluids were all over. was this what life was going to be from here on in. I paid her and then not wanting to be alone I offered her $500 more to just talk to me for a few more hours. She seemed hesitant at first but agreed as long as we talked out by the pool. I agreed and the two of us sat by a table and there I asked her all about Vegas!


"What's your name?" I asked as she lit a cigarette and got comfortable. She gave me a smile.

"I have to say you are a first. I can tell you aren't one of those trying to save me from this life. Yet you seem genuinely interested in me! My name is Lexi! What about you?

"Luke!" I said to her we continued to talk yet the whole time I was hoping to see that Angel again always looking at the street, watching for her.

KC

Luke.

http://www.50sfumatureitalia.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/max-martini-nuovo-film-michael-bay-13-hours-cast-bengasi-2.jpg

Lexi

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lexi-Bardot.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Sick Magician

Two men were sitting in a bar inside the New York, New York casino. One man was “The Sick Magician” whose real name was Paz Larez. He was a real asshole. He had grown up in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, with a life of crime. His father was the long-time associate of the drug cartel king pin there. The young Larez learned to be a ruthless drug lord himself that branched out operations to other locales, such as Las Vegas, Phoenix and Albuquerque. Paz would execute the killings of rival dealers himself. He loved to use a combination of drugs that were lethal but would also cause the person to act insane. That was how he got his name "The Sick Magician".

The other man was named Shorty, one of his goons.

“We lost another two men. Their money and weapons stolen. We think the same guy did it, but can’t be sure. I’m having our guy inside the police review all the street video so we can be sure.” Shorty reported.

“When you find him. I want to kill him myself. Understand” Paz said with a sick grin on his face. Shorty nodded in understanding.

Constance Angel

Ok so that was just super weird and that statement is coming from a fallen angel that just sucked off a hobo! A demon wants to talk to me. Not kill me, but talk to me. And he shows up right after I had reached a moment in my life where I had decided I needed a change. It was a trap, no doubt about it. It would be stupid to meet with him. But perhaps because I was feeling so low, is why I decided to make a change and meet with him. I felt I had reached the “rock bottom” of my life. “Rock bottom” as defined by the Urban dictionary is “a corrupted lifestyle that is usually caused by poor life choices or a string of misfortune… leading to a low point in one’s life.”

That was my life! Perfectly summed up in one little trite sentence. My lifestyle was corrupt… Check. I have made poor life choices… check. I have had a string of misfortunes… check. I reached my low point… check. Rock bottom. That was it, I had hit “rock bottom”. You almost need to experience it yourself. I can’t explain it well enough. When I realized I was at “rock bottom” … everything looked dark and gloomy … like I was in an abyss.

I stood there and looked at the Bennie, the hobo, I had sucked off. “I hoped you liked it.” I said. I look out at headed out of the alley. It was like I was looking up, out of the abyss I was in. I had an idea, to meet with that demon. It would give me purpose again. And… if I screwed up… he would kill me and all my problems would be over. I walked out of the alley feeling good about my choice.

I made it back to my apartment and dusted off my little black cocktail dress. It was made from a stretchy material, so it was form fitting. Backless, with a cut-out at the bust to show off my big cleavage, super flirty with my racy silhouette! I knew what I must do and headed off to The Strip with purpose and confidence.

I thought about what I knew about fallen demons. Fallen demons were tricky and they were all different. However, you could group them in 5 basic types. Reconcilers, Luciferans, Faustians, Raveners and Cryptics.

The Reconcilers specifically seek to make amends with Heaven. They are trying to recover from the evil they have done, by doing good.

Luciferans generally want to carry on what they perceive as the best way to win in hell. Normally causing more evil. Luciferans actively seek out Lucifer.

Faustians want to get the best deal they can. So they will work any angle that is best for them. They believe in the abilities and talents of humans, and wish to use those things to overthrow God.

Raveners want to unmake creation. Some do it purely for revenge against God while others do it in an attempt to provoke him into destroying them as well, ending their own suffering.

Cryptics want to know what's going on. Cryptics spend their time unraveling and examining God's creations to see if there are any answers they can use to their advantage. Some instead use the information to look for answers as to exactly how powerful God really is.

Which type the guy in the alley was I had no clue. I really hoped it was not a Raveners.

I made it to the New York, New York casino. I walked inside and grabbed a bit to eat. It was another one of my poor life choices or misfortunes. I went over to one of the many bars inside and ordered a drink and Nachos. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to face “Shorty”, one of Paz Larez, goons. Of course “Shorty” was a 350 lbs 6’8” monster of a man. All muscle. Literally.

“The boss wants to see you” He ordered, and followed it with “Now!”

My mind said “FUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!” but luckily my mouth only said “ok” as I got off the stool. I walked over to a dark corner in the bar and there was Paz. He pointed to a seat for me to sit in. I sat down.

Paz turned to one of the other men at the table he had been talking to. The drug king pin had high quality cocaine on one of his finger nails. The cocaine had a sheen to it, like the paint on a lowrider. Paz flicks a clump with his nail at the other man.

“See?” he said. “Like fish scales. That is how you know it is good stuff” The other man just nods his head in acceptance. I watched as Paz handed him bag after bag of the white stuff, which ended up in a large gym bag.

The other man thanked Paz. Then Paz looked over me.

“Constance, how good to see you again. Are you missing my COCK?” he asked.

I sat rigid as he talked to me, this was really bad luck. I did not need this right now. But there was nothing I could. I smiled at Paz

“You know am a horny bitch… and how much I love cock!” I answered.

“I must say you were the best fuck of my life” Paz commented. He smiled his sick evil smile “You want to be my whore again?”

I had watched Paz kill two people in his gruesome way. But I also heard how he made people carry drugs over the border in bags that they swallowed. When they got to the US side, he did not wait for them to shit the bags out. He had his men cut the people open and pull the bags out. Yes … you get the picture the guy was a real asshole. I never wanted to be his whore again.

“Picked up something from my last John. Pretty stupid, I know. I’m on meds to clear it up” I told him.

Paz looked like he did not believe me. his voice lowered to a deep threating whisper “If you are no use to me, I should kill you…” He said. Then his voice got louder. “but instead I’m going to just ask you… Get the fuck out of here”

I stood up so fast my dress got caught on the edge of the table … pulling down the low cut front and exposing even more of my cleavage than normal. I yanked my dress free of the table edge.

“Yes … I’m gone” I gasped as I walked away from Paz and the bar.

Paz turned to his goon “Have her followed”

Lexi

Six empty bottles of beer stood on the small table by the pool.

“So that is what I know about Vegas.” Lexi finished as she had answered another one of Luke questions. “I got to tell you, you ask funny questions. Like you are a visitor from another planet or something. You are not from Area 51 or something are you?” Lexi asked Luke.

“No, I think he is from another plane of existence. Like heaven! He is yummy! Or maybe hell” I said with a naughty grin.

Lexi turn to see me. “Constance! You high priced slut. What are you doing here?” She asked as she got up off her pool chair and gave me a hug.

“He asked me to come over” I said as I looked at the man sitting in the pool chair over Lexi shoulder.

“Sorry, but he is all mine.” Lexi stated.

“I understand” I answered as we separated from our hug. “But can I join you by the pool?” I asked.

“It’s up to him” Lexi answered.
 
Lexi, Luke and Constance.

I was enjoying the sensation beer was having on my system. I was enjoying the hookers company, she was answering all my questions. Which I finely saw were a little odd.

"How many people live here? How long do people live? What stops people from hurting each other? Who leads you? Were just a couple of the questions I asked in the hour or so that we talked.

I smelt her before I saw her. Apprehensive as to how she might act. Would she believe me when I said he didn't want to fight? Would she attack thinking strike first don't give him a chance? I just didn't know, all I did know was I needed answers and she might have them.

I stood and took a step back ready for the attack. "I'm glad you came. I see you two know each other!" I said my hand instinctively reached for a gun I had tucked into my belt. "Stop it you fool!" I cursed myself. pulling my hand away to show the two women I was not holding anything. I knew I looked foolish but not a day ago I was on a plane of fire battling to the death with Angels and all sorts of other mythical creature. It was my like for an eternity and I was done with it, but some habits die hard. I should have known she would hear me out she had flirted a little and if she hadn't she wouldn't have shown up.

If she was still an angel and I still a demon it would be a battle to the death. That kind of life long ingrained hatred was hard to shake. "Sorry! Please have a seat!"

"What the fuck!" Lexi said looking at my behavior. Constance you know him?" Lexi asked watching us.

"No!" Was all she said. I smiled a small smile and sat back down.

"Please!" I said gesturing to the seat again. "I truly only want to talk to you! Lexi here has been kind enough to fill me in on some of what this place has to offer and what this place is! And to further expand on your comment. No I am not from Area 51 what ever that is. And Constance is right... I am from... Well Lexi I am from Hell. A guardian of the rings of hell a warrior who has fought for a millennia for a master I nether wanted nor needed. And now I am here!" I said matter of fact. I didn't know how Lexi would take it, but she did know an angel and that was at least a start.

"First off how long have you been here?" I asked starting simple. I didn't want Lexi to leave but at this time I didn't need anything from her. "You've lost much of you scent!" I said. Lexi's eyebrows raised. 'What the fuck are they talking about?' she was thinking but he was yummy and he had paid for her company so what the hell she'd stick around.

Gang Bangers.

As they limped into there home shoe less, shirtless and penniless, they knew they were in for it. Paz didn't suffer fools and he wasn't understanding when it came to the loss of product. "Hector we need to bounce man. I say we grab what cash we have hidden and get the fuck out of Vegas man. The tall thin punk said to his friend.

The shorter fatter one named Hector nodded. "Smoke you ain't kidding. I'll call Tracy she has her parents car for the week, she'll get us to L.A. we can shack up with a couple homies there.

"Are you gentlemen going some place?" said a large well dressed man. Jackson Heaton was enforcer for Paz. And he was damn good at it. The two men jumped. They would have pulled guns to defend themselves but unfortunately they had been re-leaved of their guns not to many hours before. "Your attendance is required. Come with me... NOW!" Jackson said, pulling a gun out and pointing at them.

KC
 
Constance Angel is just winging it

You know, sometimes in life the actions we take set in motion forces that lead us in some unintended directions. It's like entering a maze, you go in innocently enough, but you never know where or when you're going to come out. I had wanted to suck off Bennie to please the “down on his luck” hobo. Show him a little bit of what heaven is like. It was something I had done often since I had fallen. But afterward I knew I needed to change my life. I had no idea how and then I run into a demon that was willing to talk. Now that was something I never expected to happen.

But before I talked to him I needed to get Lexi comfortable with this situation. It is not every day someone tells you he is a demon. A horrible monster from hell. She needed to know what was happening and she needed to know that I was an angel as well. Part of me had always wanted to tell her, to finally have someone else that knew my secret. But my other half did not want to tell her at all. It was too dangerous. I would be turned into a freak show … captured by the government. Taken to some secret lab with needles stuck in me. But somehow I knew I must tell her now.

“Lexi… your life is about to change. I know you have always wanted to be part of something bigger. Well, that day has arrived. But remember to be part of this; you must keep it a secret. If you tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE. You forfeit your role in this adventure. Most likely you will also forfeit your life as well” I told her as I looked over to the demon.

Lexi was quiet and serious. She just nodded her head in agreement. I looked into the demon’s eyes, He had not tried to kill her or me… he had trusted her and me, and he had dropped his guard by doing so. I needed to trust him now. I knew that sounded really stupid. Trust a demon from hell. But maybe somehow, it would work out. He had trusted me and now I needed to trust him.

“I have only told one person what I am… and that was 300 years ago and I was very drunk.” I said. Both the demon and Lexi remained silent, waiting for me to continue.

“I’m a fallen angel.” I explain. I had not known I was going to make this confession but lucky I was wearing my backless little black cocktail dress. I let my beautiful white wings appear as I spread them out to show Lexi, I was an angel.

Lexi gasped.

“Yes” I confirmed her thoughts. “I’m sorry I did not tell you sooner, but this knowledge is very dangerous.” I told her. I made my wings disappear again.

“OH GOD, I feel like I’m in an episode of “buff the vampire slayer”” Lexi gasped.

I turned to the demon.

“My name is Constance Angel” I said to the demon. I was not sure of the proper way to greet a demon, so I just stuck my hand out to shake his hand and answered his question. “I have been on this plane for 473 earth years.” I told him. He had not yet taken my hand.
 
Last edited:
Witnessing human interaction was still a strange sight. Where I had spent the last 10000 years, there was only pain and sin! Fire and brimstone and kill or be killed. There was no chit chat, no friends to confide in or keep secrets from.

I did see it from Constance's point of view though. Angels by their very nature are no different from Demons they just justify what they do through a different lens was all. Here she had been for almost 500 years combing through a life that was neither riotous nor fulfilling, watching people tear each other apart, watching anyone you got close to eventually die and there was nothing any one could do, all she could do was keep on living.

Lexi for her part must have wanted to believe this tale! She must have needed this because she took it rather well. Even better then I took learning that I was human. When the angel drew her wings I had an urge to strike her down. I had seen those by the thousands flying over the horizon to rid our plane of us. She was beautiful though I had often wondered what it might be like to do more with an angel then drive my spear through their heart. I felt the involuntary spasm in my cock. "You asked her to talk you fool, put out any more thoughts of hurting her! You are no longer a puppet for a master you are in control! Now stay in control." my mind told me. I knew the angel saw my eyes burn bright red for the briefest of seconds before returning to normal. I know she could tell that my temperature also rose about a hundred degrees.

When her wings were gone my temp dropped to normal again. She put out her hand but I had no wish to take it. My thoughts of her were still not to the point of that level of trust. The last angel I had touched was the last angel I killed. I had shown her mercy and stopped her pain. As I knelt beside her, angels and demons fighting all around me I stabbed her in the heart, and closed her open lifeless eyes. She had been beautiful like Constance, she had long, pure white wings. I wonder now how Constance might have looked on the battle field.

Back then I had horns, and fur, hooves for feet and long blood soaked teeth. My eyes would burn red and I could kill a lesser being with my gaze alone. My body was covered in scars, given by angel and demon alike. I couldn't fly but I could phase in and out and move with tremendous speed. Not here though here I'm slow, rooted to the spot it seems like, my scars were now devilish looking tattoo's, worst of all I needed help. I needed the help of mortals, like the slut in the gas station, or Lexi. Even the punks helped me though they didn't want to or even have a choice. And now I needed more help and was going to ask for it from a mortal enemy. A Fallen Angel.

"I call myself Luke. Just Luke!" He didn't know why he chose Luke. He had seen a magazine with a Picture a man playing a vampire. As if these people knew what a creature like that would really look like. The actors name had been Luke Evans, so he decided that this would be his name. "Excuse me not touching you till we know each other better!" I said to her. "Lexi I am no longer a demon. But will kill to keep my identity secret!" I told her, I was not trying to threaten her, or scare her but I did think that If she heard the importance of keeping this secret from two people she would understand it's importance.

"Now if we could get back to the matters at hand!" I said offering Constance a beer from the cooler Lexi appropriated from the back of a truck that was stopped at a light.



The Punks.

When the three men stepped into the club, the two young men were terrified, they loved selling drugs thinking the worst that would happen would be some heat from the cops. But now they had to explain that not only had they lost their stash, but their money, guns and usefulness all in one night.

"Speak!" Paz said not moving from his seat.

"Sir I don't know how it happened, some dude cold cocked us and the next thing we know we're naked and robbed. That's the truth Paz."

Paz looked at the two men then at Jackson. "You hear that! They were cold cocked and robbed! Did you happen to see this man?" He asked. Both men just shook their heads. "Well then you are no use to me! Jackson!" He said waving his hand. The two men were dragged out begging for mercy, never to be seen again.
 
It is surprising how a few beers can change your attitude. I felt so much better. I think Luke felt good too, but truth be told I did the majority of the drinking. I don’t usually drink that much either; it is difficult to keep secrets when you are drunk. But it had been a very rough day.

I ordered a delivery pizza, which Lexi and I ate. Luke had eaten earlier. It was a wonderful pizza, too. I was starting to like Luke. I know that sounds crazy. But he was handsome, funny and… you are going to freak out… honest. Yep. An honest demon. He did not hide anything. He told you exactly how he felt. No lies, just the direct truth. I did not say he was nice. He seemed to be having trouble with the whole empathy for your fellow beings thing. So he was not a nice person. But all in all, he was not too bad for a demon... or more correctly an ex-demon.

I had told him right at the start. “Luke, we have both been kicked out of our former organizations. We are “independents” now. Free to follow our own rules. Fighting old battles for our former bosses is stupid.” He seemed to accept my logic on this point. Lexi was full of questions and Luke and I took turn to answer them.

The best one was when she asked Luke, how he took a shit and wiped his ass when he was a demon. She was worried about all his fur and where he would find toilet paper in hell. I could not stop laughing. She did ask a question that was a little bit sensitive.

“So are you two going to team up, and battle against vampires, bad demons, and other forces of darkness to protect humanity?” Lexi asked looking at Luke and I.

“Luke does not want to team up with anyone, certainly not a total fuck up like myself” I told Lexi.

Lexi disagreed. “You are one of the highest paid hookers in the city. You are not a fuck up” Lexi told me.

“She’d better fuck in some direction, or she won’t get paid!” Luke joked.

“Thanks! Lexi” I said back to her. Then I explained to Luke “Seriously. I’m a high priced escort. I mainly do “the girlfriend experience” thing. Where the man arranges an entire evening with me. Dinner, maybe a show, or some gambling and generally flirting before getting to bed. I always have the choice of saying no. And I’m pretty picky about who I go out with.”

He nodded and then Lexi asked him “So what are you going to do now? You might think about becoming, a male escort. You certainly know how to fuck!” She complimented him.

“You didn’t?” I ask Lexi.

“Oh yes I did and he was incredible!!!” Lexi bragged.
 
Last edited:
As we chatted and joked, I became more relaxed, these two were not my enemy, they would be I thought as close to friends I would find here. The Angel was right, I no longer served a master I was my own. They threw me out of hell because I had shown the one emotion I was forbidden to have. Compassion. That was my freedom not my punishment, I was going to use my freedom to start over and these two whores were as good as any to start over with.

As I watched them eat and drink I was happy to see how comfortable they were around me. I guess I was good looking as far as humans went, I had already fucked two beautiful women in under a day I doubt an ugly man could claim that. It was odd not being viewed as a horror. I liked it and never wanted to be a horror again.

When asked about how I shit I smiled. "Do you think! With me being a demon, that I would bother wiping my ass?" I answered truthfully. "After all I had not bathed in over 10000 years so hygiene was not a high priority. When I was cast out of hell I was purged of all. Reborn if you will. Though as a fully grown man and not a infant baby."

When Lexi asked about teaming up Constance answered for me. “Luke does not want to team up with anyone, certainly not a total fuck up like myself” She was partially right I hadn't thought about teaming up with anyone! In fact I hadn't thought about the next day. But it was not because of Constance's past or her being a fuck up or anything like that it was only because I was so focused on getting answers that I gave very little any thought at all.

"No it's not that!" I said. "I have no interest in safe guarding earth or doing battle against anything. I want answers and I want to live as a human. I've been a demon for so long that I am eager to learn about life through this body."

Lexi had mentioned that I should be an escort. I knew what that was now. Though it sounded like having a master again, only for a shorter period of time. Was it just to get money? The way I saw it I had an easier way of making money, and actually helping the people of Vegas. Just take it from the scum peddling drugs. I could smell evil on people, the way I smelt the high heavens on Constance, your very nature put out a scent.

I liked that the Angel was telling me that she wasn't all innocent here that she was infact a woman of the night. Getting paid to be some guys dream come true even if only for a few hours.

"I think I would do better as a body guard or as a man who worked in the shadows! Let me ask you this. Who protects you from the bad clients out there?" I asked getting more interested in their lives and lively hoods by the second. "I paid you and you said you enjoyed it! What if I had decided to hurt you instead of pleasing you? Who would you turn to?" I asked as I truthfully had thought of hurting her while my cock was buried in her wet pussy! That had been just another internal battle between who I was and who I wanted to be. Human vs Demon and I was not going to let the demon win. I knew I would still hurt and even kill but not the innocent not anymore. I was actually proud when Lexi talked me up and I saw what I thought was a sliver of sexual interest in me from Constance.

KC
 
Last edited:
Three legs, you're hired, and Pope Paul III,

“We use a guy named Jarmal “Three Legs” Banks” I explained to Luke.

“Three legs?” Luke asked

“You don’t want to know” I warned Luke.

“Jarmal is useless. Luke, you are hired.” Lexi decided.

Hey, don’t I get a say?” I asked

“No, you held out on me about the whole fallen angel thing. So I don’t want to hear it.” Lexi said firmly.

“Ok, Luke you’re hired.” I agreed with Lexi.

Luke did not say anything, as he seemed to be thinking about something.

“Luke, I have to say, it has been a while since I fell to earth. I have been trying to remember what I felt like, once I arrived. I know I was pretty happy. I was yelling “I’m free … FREEEEEE ….. FREE AT LAST!!!” After about 5 minutes of that, I headed straight to a bar. Remember this was some time ago, Pope Paul III had just reconstituted the Papal Inquisition: His words were “No man must debase himself by showing toleration toward heretics of any kind, above all toward Calvinists”

“I’m pretty sure Pope Paul III went to hell. You might have run into him, down there. Anyhow, I remembered I was wearing a very skimpy outfit. Skimpy was not the right word as skimpy implies I had more clothing on than I actually had on. Basically I had thin white fabric to cover my big jugs. My mid-section was uncovered, displaying my prefect, smooth skin. There was a small white triangle that covered my crotch and butt. As I entered the bar, the place went completely quiet. Never had any of them seen a beauty such as me. Medieval times, so women were pretty dirty and hairy. I ordered a beer, switched to rum almost right away and then I had to pay. I had no money, but a man at the bar offered to pay. Abbo Woodshaper was his name and he was a carpenter for the shipyard. The geeky guy had never been with such a beautiful woman before. So after a few drinks. I asked him if he wanted to fuck. A shocking question from a woman in those days. But he agreed and I spend all night, experiencing what it felt like to have sex. I loved it and have been doing it ever since.” I explained to Luke.

“Anyhow, I tell you all this, for a few reasons. First, Humans can experience pleasure. It is a little bit of heaven for them. Not sure demons get a whole lot of pleasure. So enjoy it. Second, you can get drunk, vomit, get sick and even be killed as a human. You will not die of old age, but a gunshot to your head, will kill you. Third, humans operate on a “herd” like system. If you kill herd members off, for no good reason that threatens the herd. There are laws and prisons they will send you to. You need to avoid those, as it will be clear in 30 years, you are not aging and you’ll become a science experiment. It would not be as bad as hell, but it is bad. So you want to stay out of the lime light and keep a low profile. That strategy has worked for me for 473 years. Any questions?” I asked.

Paz

Paz put the cd into his computer and pressed the play button. The closed circuit tv camera showed a man with strawberry blond hair with facial hair, taking out the two low level drug dealers.

“He looks Russian! You think he is one of that Russian mafia asshole, Nicolas Rex’s men?” Paz asked his top assistant.

“Could be… but wait until you see the next video” He told his boss.

The next video started and it showed an alley way and the strawberry blond hair with facial hair was talking to a beautiful blonde with big breasts, Constance Angel!”

“Chingada Madre!!” (Translation: Mother Fucker) Paz gasped.

“Find that sweet cunt NOW!! I had her trailed.” Paz ordered.
 
Last edited:
When Lexi said the words "Your hired!" Luke was a little bit thrown. This was not what he was expecting, though this would simplify things and from what Constance was saying, he couldn't very well just keep robbing people even if they were scum and it would help clean up the streets.

"I am, am I! Well ok then let's talk about that a bit!" Luke said reaching for a slice of the pizza. he had not actually eaten a prepared meal in thousands of years. He took a bite and his tastes buds exploded. What had he been missing.

He liked hearing Constance tell her story, she had to be a very smart and a extremely tough woman to make it this far seeing she was not truly immortal.

"So whats the plan then we all live together and have each others backs a small force to reckon with! You guys make the money while I watch your backs. A partnership! During many battles certain demons, I guess you could call them friends would fight at my side. I guess I lived as long as I did because I knew someone had my back! This should be the same here!" Luke said as he asked the women to order another pizza seeing he ate the last piece and was still hungry.

As he thought of the implications and the pro's and cons of teaming up with a couple of whores he noticed two men watching them from a car. "Say Constance do you know those men? They not moved in some time and they've been looking at us constantly since they parked. I wasn't giving it to much thought seeing there is so much to learn here. But I am now a little... concerned I guess would be the word!"

KC
 
Last edited:
Lexi and Constance looked at the parked car and the two men.

“I have no clue who they are?” Lexi commented.

“Neither do I. This is Vegas, the place is full of weirdos” Constance said and turned back to Luke. Then she added “I would not worry about it”

Constance ordered another pizza with her cell phone, as Lexi looked like she wanted to say something. When the pizza was order Constance asked her “You look like you want to say something, what is it?”

Lexi looked to Luke and Constance. “I think your plan sucks.” She said.

“What plan?” Constance asked having forgotten what they had been talking about.

“Stay out of the lime light and keep a low profile. I think that idea sucks. You are a fallen angel and he’s an ex-demon” Lexi said pointing to Luke. “You two ought to be out there. Doing something. Solving crimes, or fixing global warming, or battling bad demons, or fighting aliens or something. Humanity needs your help. There is a quote I like that goes something like:

“In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

You two need to put some life in your years.” Lexi commented.

“Hey, humanity and their need to be saved is bullshit. Save yourself. Counting on divine help is a bad idea.” Constance stated with some bitterness. “And who said I’m on the sidelines? I have been helping please humans for 473 years. I have been making people happy. The more happiness in the world, the more goodness, that’s what I think. So I have been doing my part.” Constance said a bit defensively.

“You help “please” people?” Luke asked. “You mean they fuck you?”

“Most of the time that is the way I make them happy, yes. I'm pretty good at the fucking part, so they are very happy in the end.” Constance said to answer Luke question.

At this point the pizza boy walked into the pool area and placed the pizza on the table. Constance quickly paid for the pizza and the pizza boy left. Luke then told everyone

“The car with the two men is gone.”

“What?” Constance asked as Lexi and her looked at where they use to be.
 
Last edited:
Lexi's demand that they help humanity was laughable at best. Her heart was in the right place Luke thought but she was naive though only a human for a mere few hours he could see what humanity really was. It was a sugar coated hell. At least in hell he knew who his enemies were. They didn't pretend to be your friend and then stab you in the back. They weren't always looking for the bigger, better deal they were straight forward and in many ways they were honest.

After the pizza came and he commented that the car was gone. Luke saw how Constance's tone changed from not worried to very worried. "I think we should move this party elsewhere!" Luke said. Constance nodded and Lexi agreed. They went into his hotel room which still bore all the signs of sex. Condoms on the bed side table waiting for use, used condoms on the floor the bed was a mess and the smell of semen and sweat lingered in the air. Luke was used to battle and whether it was this plane or the other the idea was the same. He locked the door and in a bag he had the drugs, guns and money. "You know how to use a gun?" He asked Constance. she nodded. He handed her one of the pistols then he went to the window and peered through the crack between the blinds and the window frame. "Look it's not that I don't want to help. It's like Constance said, if we are discovered we're fucked. Those rights you spoke of earlier they'll never apply to us!" Luke said going and moving a chair close to the window.

"Are we just going to wait for something to happen here?" Lexi asked not wanting to just sit there all night.

"I paid for your company and we are still talking. What did you want to do?" Luke asked looking at the two women. He had to admit they were damn sexy and was now wanting a go at the angel more then ever. Was it his demon blood that made him want sex so much? Then he thought the angel likes sex a lot too. Maybe sex is like a drug. Once you've had it you can't get enough.

"Well I don't know you're looking like you want to go to battle!" Lexi said looking at Luke peering out the window, gun in hand.

"I want to live. And not to sound like I'm in love but you are the closest I have to friends up here, so I want you two to live too." Lexi and Constance smiled a small smile at his words. Lexi lit a smoke and made herself comfortable on the bed. I motioned for Constance to take the other chair and get comfy. "What does the beautiful Angel think we should do?" I asked wanting her opinion.

KC
 
Luke asked the question "What does the beautiful Angel think we should do?"

My mind was having a hard time focusing. For some reason as I got closer to Luke to sit in the chair he was offering, I felt a strong urge to have sex. I mean wild passionate crazy sex. So when he asked the question "What does the beautiful Angel think we should do?"

I knew what Luke was asking but I wanted to flirt with him. So I said “Well, Lexi and I could get you in the mood by eating each other’s pussies on the bed and then when you are good and hard… you can bang the shit out of both of us.” I suggested as I sat in the chair next to Luke.

I was very surprised that Luke’s eyes glowed with lust and he seemed to be very accepting of my flirting suggestion. So I quickly became more serious and said “Just joking. I hate to admit I was wrong, but when the men in the car moved, I think it was because we spotted them. And that can only mean one thing. I think we were being watched.”

“And if they were the vice police, they would not have moved. They would have confronted us. So that means they are private investigators… or thugs. My bet is on thugs. PI’s almost always work alone.” I concluded.

Lexi gasped and got off the bed. “Shit Constance, you are making all kinds of sense. What is going to happen next?”

I looked into Luke’s eyes “They will be visiting us. If there is no tricks. We’ll be getting a warning or something. If they try something tricky, we are in deep shit. We are going to need to fight back.” I told both of them.

“What do you mean tricky?” Lexi asked.

“They are going to trick us into opening the door, so they can kill or capture us” Luke explained.

“You got it” I said impressed that the ex-demon had figured this human plane of existence out so quickly.

“What can I do?” Lexi asked.

“Check if there a way out in the back. And make sure no one is watching it” I told her.

Lexi was gone to the back of the room. “There is a window back here, over looks the parking lot. There is one guy watching the window.” She reported.

“Here they come, there are five, all with guns out” Luke whispered to me, as he peered through the gap in the window.

There was a knock on the door “Hello this is the night manager, excuse the interruption, but there is a fire alarm indication coming from your room. I need to come inside to silence the alarm.” The man outside the door explained.

“Tricky” I whispered back to Luke. He got ready to fire through the window and kill the man.

“No don’t. It will get us in trouble with the law. Let me try something first” I told Luke.

“Ok, coming” I said in my sexiest voice. I got up and pulled open the front of my black cocktail dress displaying my beautiful perfect breasts. I’m not trying to brag, but my jugs are head turners. Men are very distracted by them. I figured it would distract the thugs long enough.

I snapped open the door just wide enough to give the first few men a good view of my tits. It was not what they were expecting and they froze just long enough. For me to scream and slam the door closed, locking it.

“In coming!” I yelled as I dove behind the bed. One of men smashed the window in. As another two fired their weapons at the door handle and lock. Luke open fired at the door guys as I popped up from the bed and fired into the window guy’s leg. He went down screaming. “Time to go!!” I yelled at Luke as I ran to Lexi and the back window. Lexi popped it open and slip out. Luke joined us as I was going through the window when he gave my sexy ass a push.

When his hands contacted my ass… I felt a stirring in my pussy. It was a powerful feeling and made my mind spin. That has never happened to me before. I had no idea what was happening, but my libido was in high gear. My pussy was dripping wet and really wanted to be fucked. Only the fact, that the guy in the parking lot was running at us and pulling out a gun, prevented me from kissing Luke at that moment. I landed on the ground as a bullet whizzed over my head. Luke aimed and fired and the man went down. Lexi opened her car door and yelled for us to get in. In seconds Luke, Lexi and I were driving away from the hotel.

“Where to?” Lexi asked still gasping for breath from the attack.

“My place. I need to get a few things.” I said.

"Might want to cover your tits before we arrive" Lexi suggested to me. Despite everything that just happened i giggled and said "oops" as I pulled my dress back into place.
 
Once the bullets started flying, I was zoned in. This was just like it was before. Fighting for your life. Only now I was human and I had the help of an Angel. She acted quickly and decisively, Stealing glances at her magnificent tits when I could made my cock hard, the battle was making my cock hard! It seemed everything was making my cock hard at that moment.

After we were done with the men at the front we moved to the back to make our escape. Lexi went through then the angel. I put my hands on her sexy ass to help her along and when I did I felt my blood boil, only this time instead of hate it was lust. I wanted her so bad, I took my hands off her and went through I shot the last man and we made it to Lexi's car as she drove we discussed where to go.


“My place. I need to get a few things.” The angel said.

"Is it secure? Can we lay low?" I asked as she did up her top. I was almost sad when she did so. "We need to get our bearings and formulate a plan. Good thinking back there by the way! And Lexi way to keep your head on. I've known demons who have fallen apart over less!" I complemented the girls. I wasn't sure why I did it other then I felt if we were facing this together they should know I wasn't oblivious to their actions. Lexi drove to the Angels lair which was in a place called the palms. Which as it turned out was one sweet ass pad. Constance said we'd be safe, that she kept her place a secret from everyone. I walked in and whistled a low whistle. "I may not know I lot about this world but I do know comfort when I see it." I told her. Went around the apartment and took it all in.

"I always knew you had a great place Constance!" Lexi said to her. It seemed that the nights actions also had an effect on Lexi. "Fuck I don't know about you two but after a near death experience like that I am fucking horny!" Lexi walked up to me and ran her hand along my erection, over my pants. "I see I am not the only one!"

I smiled and gave her ass a hard slap. "Hey Constance didn't you say something about you two eating each other out?" I asked the Angel who gave me a wicked smile. I knew she felt something too, she knew that we were fated to be in this mess together and only together would either of us make it out. Then there was the fact that we were all super horned up. I walked Lexi over to Constance's bed which took awhile seeing her place was huge, and pushed her back on it. "Take off your clothes!" I demanded. Lexi gave me a smile and licked her lip seductively. She pulled off her top and slipped out of her shiny vinyl shorts. Now that I saw the angel naked or at least her tits I was not that impressed with Lexi, though I wouldn't say that to her. Constance took off her black one piece and slipped on a short robe as she watched us at her bed. The fire crackling was pleasant to me and I watched it for a moment.

When Lexi was all naked I looked back at Constance. "I won't lie, I am dying to watch you two in action!" I said and pulled out my large cock and gave it a few strokes. Though this was probably not the time for this. I did think that if I should die tomorrow then I wanted to taste the angel today!

KC
 
“Life is too short, you need to enjoy every minute you can” I said as l approached the bed.

Lexi looked over at me “But you have been on earth for 473 years”

“And a house fly lives for 28 days. Time is relative. We are safe here, and I know I will think much better after a few hours of some great sex” I stated as I glanced over to Luke. I knew he felt the same way. There was some kind of weird chemical lust between us. It was so strong it almost got us in trouble back at the hotel room. We need to fuck each other and get it out of your system or it would only get worse.

Lexi did not need to be told twice to have fun. She grabbed her breasts and rubbed them delightfully for Luke. If their movements were not enough to get Luke’s attention the fact she rubbed her nipples until they were nice and hard did. She giggled as Luke gave her tits a long look as he stroked his hardening cock.

“Luke likes brunettes better than blondes!" Lexi said to me.

I knew exactly what Lexi was up to… and decided to play along. I was to act the part of the Bitch trying to steal her boyfriend.

“I think Luke’s cock will tell me if that is true” I purred as I looked over to Luke’s monster cock.

“Constance… you BITCH… Luke is my boyfriend and you are NOT going to steal him away from me!” Lexi declared.

I laughed and stuck my tongue out at her. Then I slipped out of my robe. Luke gasped as he saw my naked body. My figure was an hour glass, sexy and curvy, my skin was perfect and my breasts were bigger and fuller than Lexi’s. Lexi was a beautiful woman, but in a slimmer way. Luke’s cock grew hard as a rock he studied me.

“Now … I’m going to make you cum and take your boyfriend away!” I said defiantly to Lexi.

I walked past Luke as my big breasts swayed and got onto the bed.

Lexi had a frown on her face. “You big titted slut! Luke is mine! How dare you try to take him away from me, you BITCH” She said as bounced her chest off of mine. We were now kneeling chest to chest and I was her rival.

I laughed and said “I’m going to grind those pathetic excuses for boobs to POWDER.”

“Fuck YOU, Constance,” Lexi snarled. She said nothing else, for she was no longer in the mood to talk. She was ready for action. She didn’t have to wait long. as I pressed my heavy breasts against Lexi’s own pair.

“First one to make the other cum … gets Luke!” I said smiling. With that, I started to rub my nipples against Lexi’s. A feeling of electricity went through both of us as each of us took quick short breaths. Both sets of breasts each got hard nipples as we both took full advantage of that. I began rotating my torso so that my nipples danced around Lexi’s, brushing her areola and tickling the sides of her pink nipples. Lexi’s counter measure was to rake her own peaks across my nipples, from side to side.

Luke had never seen anything like it before and he LOVED it. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. Two beautiful women going at it, sexually. He LOVED it. I and Lexi were both becoming more excited, as our breathing becoming more rapid, little moans of pleasure occasionally emanating from each of us.

“Can you feel it, Lexi?” I said with a grin. “Can you feel how much harder my nipples are than yours?”

“The hell they are, Constance,” Lexi shot back. “Mine are better, and you know it.”

I just laughed and upped the ante, pressing my nipples forward into Lexi’s, and then pulled back. Lexi gasped a little “Ahhhh!” at the first straight-on contact, and then mimicked me. Each time the nipples pressed together our bodies stiffened just a little and there were more little groans.

Then I changed the flow of the match again. I was the taller woman so I moved a bit closer, and then began raking my nipples across the underside of Lexi’s smaller breasts. Lexi uttered a soft groan of pleasure and ran her own nipples across the tops of my more massive orbs, bringing a light sigh of contentment from me.

“Does that feel good, Lexi,” I whispered. “Do you like feeling my hard nipples running across your breasts?”

“Ahhhh!” Lexi moaned. I continued for a bit and then, when I felt the perfect moment had arrived, I escalated things once again. “It’s time,” I grinned. And, rammed my huge tits into Lexi’s pair. Lexi gasped with pleasure.

Luke watched in total excitement as I was the aggressor and was starting to win… Lexi was fighting back gamely. But, Lexi’s groans and gasps were more frequent than those of mine. And the pressure of my attack had pushed Lexi to the brink.

“Can you feel it, Lexi?” I whispered again. “Can you feel my big breasts beginning to dominate yours?”

“Nooo,” Lexi gasped back

I pressed my attack on Lexi’s nipples, rubbing her tits more rapidly back and forth. Lexi’s gasps of pleasure became constant.

“It’s all over Lexi,” I said, with a taunting smile. “You can’t take much more of this. My boobs are too much for you, just like I knew they would be. Why don’t you give up now, before I make you cum in front of Luke?”

“Ahhhhhh…you bitch,” Lexi gasped in defeat. As her body went stiff, her eyes wild with surprise and pleasure. Lexi gasped, “Ahhh-hahhh!” as her belly pumped wildly, her body shook as it surrendered to an enormous orgasm. Her pussy juice leaking from her cunt.

“I win!” I said as i threw up my hands in victory. “Now I get the spoils” I said and pushed Lexi down on her back and drove between her legs.

Lexi’s head was still spinning as I teased her clit. I was a master at pleasing a pussy. Slow, teasing, making her want my tongue more and more … until finally i gave it to her as she gasped and squirmed in joy. It felt so incredibly good that Lexi spread her legs wider for me… exposing her pussy completely to me and my pleasurable tongue licks.

I started to lick her faster… I was going to send this human woman with a sweet pussy to a place of pure euphoric ecstasy. I licked and teased her clit as she moaned louder “MMMMMMM … Constance you are driving me crazy with your tongue!!”

I focused on her clit …licking it … teasing it …until her clit was jerking and throbbing. Lexi breathing was faster and she was getting hotter and closer to an orgasm. I used my tongue, and then used my teeth, giving her playful little licks and bites. It drove her wild …and soon she was squirming, her legs trembling, almost kicking at me …I knew the time was right …and took my tongue and slipped it deep into her pussy. “OHH FUCK” She gasped …as my tongue tip found her g-spot and licked and quivered inside of her pussy … the pleasure was so intense Lexi could not even moan … as her body tightened up … for a few seconds … and then she squealed as I slipped my tongue deeper into her hot, wet pussy. I took my free hand and grab her clit, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger as it swelled up. I had her in my control, she was helpless from the pleasure I gave her.

“OH FUCK ….I’m going to CUMM” Lexi gasped as my tongue found her g-spot again. I licked at that like mad … and she moaned louder and louder. It only took a minute and Lexi’s pussy quivered wildly in my mouth, until the climatic moment overtook her body. She screamed and shook for about 20 seconds as her body exploded in ecstasy. Her tits jiggling as I seized her clit with my mouth and sucked hard. Her whole body shuddered and thrashed, as I extended her climax.

Luke had watched it all. He had a great view of my sexy ass and swaying tits as I ate Lexi’s pussy.
 
Watching the show the two women were putting on made me hotter and harder then I ever thought possible. My mind was swimming. Here I was not eight hours ago outside the burning city Dis, which is the second layer of the nine layers of hell. Fighting a band of warriors from some far off plane. I was good at what I did, I fought and killed the enemy, that was what I did. I neither loved nor hated it, but there was something about this day, this fight that made it all change. Then with out ceremony, with out warning I was cast out.

Now was with a fallen angel and she was in the throws of sexual bliss with a whore I paid to fuck! I shook the cob webs out of my head and started to undress. I was evil this was true but I had an end game in mind and I had a code. A code that I would not break. I had befriended these two and would now remain on their side till they chose to break this union.

Once naked I knelt on the bed and got a closer look at the pair. Lexi had her eyes shut tight and was moaning and convulsing as Constance ate her out. I found being a human to be very limiting. Yet I was not totally human, I had the look and the build of one I had the 5 senses yet they were far more in tuned to what was happening. I could actually feel her heart racing as the orgasm over took her. I could almost see her body chemistry change as she came. Though there were a million questions I still needed answered it seemed that I was not with out knowledge here. Things seemed to just come to me like they were there all along I just needed to pry them out.

A good example was that I knew if I ran my fingers down the soft skin of the angels back that it would feel good. I also knew that if I smacked her bare ass hard, that it too would feel good.

I moved in behind Constance and really took in her ass and cunt. I gently placed my hands on her ass cheeks. The nerves on my brain came alive with lust and desire. I ever so gently spread her cheeks to expose her puckered asshole. Clean pink and I wanted it. I leaned in and lightly ran the tip of my wet tongue across the hole. Then I drew a circle around it working my way into the center. Constance moaned her approval but kept on bringing Lexi to orgasm, Lexi was just about passed out from the pleasure. Being eaten out but a woman who knows how to please a pussy was far different from one of her tricks. Who were all macho and more wham, bam types, they never took the time nor had the skill that Constance had. She was gifted and beyond equal when it came to pleasing humans. Whether it was the amount of years or her Angelic mind, she just had it. I felt Constance's hand on the back of my head she had enough of the light goose bump producing play, she wanted to feel me. I responded in kind by making my tongue as stiff as my cock and pushed it into her ass. I moved the tip up and down and made circles with in her asshole. She clenched her ass onto my tongue and cried out as I mouth fucked her ass.

"Oh god I want what you're having too Constance!" Lexi moaned in whine.

"You'll get your turn bitch!" Constance playfully scolded her for whining. I pulled out and gave Constance's ass a playful bite. then got on my back with my head between her legs. Her pussy was wet and a thing of beauty. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down on to my face. I used the flat of my tongue like a paddle and licked her whole pussy. I could feel Lexi pulling away from Constance's mouth and I felt her crawl on top of me. I knew when the Angel moaned again that Lexi had taken my spot rimming her ass.

I reached up and took her large tits into my hands and gave them a squeeze. Constance who now had the pleasure of two hot mouths on her at once buried her face in a pillow and enjoyed the treatment.

"Do you have any toys? I can think of a few things the three of us can do with a few aides!" I asked. This was just one of those things, I know all about sex toys yet I never looked upon one. I guessed they were considered sinful so my sin filled mind knew of them. That was all I could guess.

Lexi seemed to like the idea too, and Constance had obviously done a masterful job getting Lexi off because the area of my stomach that was just below her pussy was now a small pond of cum.

KC
 
I did not know how or why, but I knew that Luke adhered to a moral code. Even in Hell, a world without any moral code or moral values, he still had one. It was why he was kicked out. It is why he has a noble spirit but is still a bad boy, a noble bad boy.

I moaned as the two mouths, one on my ass and another on my pussy was driving me crazy. Then I felt Luke’s hands squeeze my big jugs. I loved that and my pussy became wetter.

“OHHH … you are making my pussy so wet” I moaned. I used one hand to spread my lips more open for him. Exposing my sweet, wet, little fuck-hole. His tongue licked over my pussy and clit for a moment. I gasped and bite my lip in pleasure. I could see Luke’s monstrous cock was throbbing, his whole world was now centered on how hard his cock was feeling, the tightness of his balls. My nude form moved gracefully as I reached over and pressed a button on the headboard of my rotating bed. A panel opened reveling my collection of sex toys.

Lexi giggled “Nice” at see my toys and then joined Luke between my legs. Her tongue wiggling inside my pussy as Luke’s tongue pleasured my clit. I moaned even louder as my body shook with pleasure. I was so close to an orgasm, I was right on the edge.

Luke’s mouth broke from my pussy as his hands released big breasts. He stood up as he showed both Lexi and myself, his pride at how erect, ample, and huge his member was, as it throbbed heavily, thick and purple-headed, a wet, silver strand of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

“OH MY” both Lexi and I said appreciation, as he move closer to us again. “I really hope that's all for me!!” Lexi said, adding with a grin “Don’t you agree Constance?” Her mouth returned to my pussy before I could answer. Her tongue quivering wildly inside my pussy …causing me to have a huge orgasm. I was gasping and moaning so hard I could not object to her statement. Lexi removed her tongue from my spent pussy and turned her attention to Luke. All I could do was moan and grab my pussy… as it was still quivering from the tongue fucking she and Luke had given me.

Lexi brushed the underside of the Luke’s cock with her warm fingertips, sending a jolt through Luke’s whole nervous system, and then she stooped down and with her tongue-tip deftly licks away the pre-cum from the head of his prick. “You little slut” Luke whispered huskily, as she commenced to manipulate his big twitching cock.

“So what are you going to do with this little slut?” she asked, in her most girlish voice, gently twanging his hard shaft so that it sprang back against his belly with a firm slap. “Are you going to show me how a nasty ex-demon treats a naughty little slut?”

I had recovered from Lexi’s little trick and grab her tits from behind… teasing and twisting the sensitive nipples. Lexi moan in pleasure … as Luke’s hips started to gently buck, under Lexi artistic touch. His thoughts were focused on primal urges, to fuck, and to fuck hard!! To fuck the SHIT out of this naughty little whore. He wanted to bend her over and rip into her, ram his cock into her tight body and bang the living shit out of her. Some final thread of conscience was holding him back. Lexi held his prone member and gobbled it up in her wet, sucking mouth; Luke surrendered to the thrilling sensation of his cock-head being swathed in the caressing tongue of the skillful Lexi. His hips undulated to the rhythm of Lexi’s gentle slurping.

Now it was my turn to do something naughty… with one hand I held Lexi’s head on to that massive cock … as I took my other hand and grabbed Luke’s cock … I stroked his cock into Lexi sucking mouth!!

Luke could see everything, he saw drool from Lexi mouth run down his shaft as I would not let her mouth off of his throbbing cock. I continued to wank him faster. It was a delicious image. Lexi’s body squirmed and wiggles under him, eventually she wrapped her two hands around each of his legs… getting ready for his release.

Luke thought to himself … “This will be a nice start, and teach her a good lesson … not to fuck with Constance!!” As he grunted in pleasure… and BLASTED a big load right into Lexi’s throat!!! The poor whore head snapped back at each powerful squirt… as I finally had to release Lexi's head. Luke pulled back enough to SPRAY a few shots all over Lexi’s surprised face as his orgasm ended. But his cock remained rock hard.

Lexi was still in shock from the facial as I turned her around and spread her legs for the Luke, doggystyle. “All yours Luke!!” I told him. My comment elicited a startled gasp from Lexi.

“Now you are going to get it you sexy little bitch!!” Luke warned Lexi as he grabbed her hair and then he rammed his cock into her wet opening. His angry, swollen cock, was thrust into her. His whole length rammed inside her, like slamming home a door bolt. Lexi expels a great gasp of air as his body slammed into hers. “OH FUCKKKKKKKK” is all she could get out…. As Luke fucked her HARD with deep thrusts, each impact jarring her slender sexy form, her tits jiggling. He was fucking like a wild stallion, building up a steady, pumping rhythm, he could see her flushed face.

“OH FUCK”' Lexi moaned, as Luke continued to thrust his shaft into her tight, sucking tunnel. Gradually he built up the speed of his pistoning cock, till it was properly hammering her cunt. The head of his prick was spearing deep inside her. She let out a sharp gasp with each penetrating thrust. Luke took this as a point of pride; he wanted her to feel this fucking. He wanted her body to register every slamming thrust. When she walked later today, he wanted her cunt to know it's been fucked by HIS huge cock!!

Lexi’s only response was a prolonged, low groan, punctuated by each intrusion of his dick into her body. All her naughtiness had been displaced by pure desire. She was close to her own orgasm.

I was next to her tugging on her tits, teasing her clit, and talking to Luke “Oh yes, fuck that dirty little slut’s pussy… give it to her, screw that slut… HARDER … teach that pussy a lesson!!” Lexi gasped as her pussy finally exploded in orgasm all over Luke’s massive cock.
 
After Lexi came I pushed her off my cock letting the aftermath of the session take hold. I turned to Constance, my blood boiling and my lust for her nearing an apex. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to me. Our mouths met and my brain went into over drive. This was no ordinary union, this was something so much more. "Your turn I think!" I said in a low tone after breaking the kiss. I looked her over. Her pale skin, her curves, her blonde hair and her angelic face. I was glowing, not just from the heat, or the sex but from the mere sight of her.

"Start with these!" Constance said holding up her massive tits almost as one might a tray of samples. I smiled and leaned in and in turn kissed, licked and sucked her hard nipples.

"What about me?" Lexi asked as her high started to leave her. "I still want some!"

"Lexi my pet, we are far from done!" Constance told her and then motioned to the toys. There were a hundred, all top brands and as varied as the woman who owned them. She owned plugs, dildos, vibrators, strap ons, flogs, clamps, masturbators and many lubes. Lexi owned a fair bit her self but nothing compared to the Angel. Then there was the fact that Constance lived in pure luxury and Lexi owned a small side by side miles from the strip.

Lexi let her hands roam over the selection. her eyes big as saucers. "Where do I start?" She asked licking her lips, she looked at her friend feeding Luke her tits. Luke who was almost in a trance at the gift being given to him was not even paying attention to what was happening. Lexi pulled out two toys. One was a glass dildo 8 inches long and aggressively nobbed. She held it to Constance's lips, who in turn kissed it and licked it, then rather roughly spit on it. Lexi smiled and brought it to her own gaping, wet pussy and with ease slid it in. The other was a long purple jelly dildo that had a handle on the base. "This will be for you when you are in position!" Lexi said with a devilish grin, she started to suck it like it was mine.

I lay back and let Constance get on top, She mounted my cock reverse cowgirl with her perfect ass pointing at me. I watched as my meat slid slowly into her. She looked over her shoulder at me and cooed as my cock disappeared. Constance was tighter then Lexi and I could feel the difference between the walls of their pussy's, the Angel was like a warm, soft glove, I could actually feel why she was so popular, it was almost like fucking a virgin! A virgin who actually knew how to fuck. Lexi smiled as we got into a good rhythm, Constance's ass bouncing off my stomach as she rode me hard. Lexi moved and soon I saw her holding a harness of some kind. She put it over my mouth and clasped it around my head. "There we go lover!" She said then lowered herself onto the large black rubber cock that was now on my face. I had to smile as this I was sure would have been anyone's wet dream. As the two women rode me, the angel on my cock and Lexi on my face I could just make out Lexi pushing the purple toy into Constance's ass.

"Fuuuucccccckkkkkk!" Constance cried out as she was getting double fucked. I heard the slaps on her ass from Lexi as Lexi fucked her with the toy This made for very erratic movement from Lexi Who was having trouble landing on my face proper. This in it's self didn't bother me but I was sure it didn't feel go to her!

"God you are so hot when you are full to the tits!" Lexi said between grunts. "Look at your toy? Look how it just fits so perfect in your asshole! Almost like it was designed for this one task!"

"Fuck you slut. That's it fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!" Constance yelled at Lexi. I could feel her orgasm building but I could also feel my own. I knew that the Angel would get me off a ton quicker then any human could. "Ohhhhh Luke your cock is so hard I fucking love it!" I heard her say. This only made me harder and I bucked into her pussy hard meeting her own power and speed. We were two well oiled machines. Our timing was flawless, Constance could anticipate every move I was going to make and even with 10 inches of rubber cock in her ass she missed nothing!

"I'm going to fucking cum who getting it and where am I shooting it?" I asked though with the toy strapped around my face I would not have been surprised if no one heard it clearly, that and the fact that Constance was crying out obscenities and Lexi was her self grunting.

KC
 
I slammed my pussy down on Luke’s cock as a testament to my pussy's ability, then I got off his cock and turned around. My hand stroking his shaft as my tongue flicked across the tip of his cock. Lexi joined me too, with her tongue. Then Luke grunted as his cock exploded in a shower of jism. The big rod showered me and Lexi in cum.

My hands looked small as they stroked the spew from the his giant cock. I aimed it at my breasts and when it was done cumming I spanked the big rod against my big soft jugs. Sperm coated my breasts and spattered across my face and neck.

Luke cock did not soften and I knew exactly where I wanted it next.

“I want this big guy in my ass!!” I told Luke as I pulled off his cock mask.

Luke did not wait, he mounted me from behind. I gasped as his massive pleasure rod rammed into my ass!! It felt amazing … and a bit scary. But each of Luke’s mighty thrusts ended in mind jolting pleasure signal to my brain. I fought not to orgasm right away. I wanted to feel every deep thrust up my tight ass ... to enjoy the most intense fuck of my life. But my body would not comply, and after a few thrusts… an orgasm to rip through my body reducing me to a helpless fuck toy. Luke stopped fucking me for a moment …his huge cock pulled free from my stretched and twitching asshole.

Lexi was watching as she held a vibrator to her cunt. “OH SHIT… you made her cum fast” She moaned to Luke.

I gasped to Luke “Please get that big throbbing “guy” back in my ass ... I miss him!!"

I wiggled my sexy ass and pushing it up against the throbbing beast of luke’s cock. Luke rumbled at the sensation, looking at my round ass, watching it wriggle back and forth. He was amazed that I was begging for MORE!!! I shifted and then flexed my legs driving my ass back onto his huge cock as I clenched on his length. "Please." I said as my muscles squeezed him like a vice, forcing some of my pussy juices to drip onto the bed. “FUCK MY ASS”

Luke’s pride was hurt… my sexy ass needed to know who was boss... he was going to devour my ass … to destroy my ass… he tensed his muscle … for a devastating blow… groaning, the ex-demon slammed his cock into me. No ass could tease his cock like that and not suffer. He earn a SQUEAL from me as he drove himself balls deep into my body. A splash of pussy juices coated his testicles as I came HARD. This enticed Luke to pull out his whole cock again and then shove the massive shaft back into my stretched-open ass. Again and again.

I was on fire … these were the best orgasms of my life!! My squeals… turned to mewls … which turned to moans which finally end in weak whimpers… as my mind and will power faded, too many orgasms... my whole body was boiling in orgasms… My insides screamed with need.

I came again, and again, and squirted juices all over Luke’s crotch and legs. His meat rammed into me in a downward angle. Its massive girth ground against my g-spot, sending me into spasms beneath him as he pushed his massive length into me deep.

My mind started to leave me again… despite my best efforts … then I suddenly felt that huge cock start to spew great jets of cum into my ass. Luke pulled his cumming cock from my ass, squirted cum over my ass cheeks. I looked over to Lexi and she had cum so hard with the vibrator she had passed out.

Luke laid back on the bed and I curled up next to him. For 10 minutes we said nothing and just enjoyed the after glow.

“You are not very holy, for an ex-angel” Luke commented.

I giggled at his statement “I disagree. I think I’m closer to God in bed than in any church. Making people happy adds goodness to the world. Did you ever feel this kind of pleasure in hell?” I asked him

He shook his head “no”

“Can I ask you another question and please don’t think I’m crazy” I said to him. He nodded ok.

“When you and I touch, there is magic there. There is a lust and desire which I can barely control. Does that happened to you too?” I ask him.
 
The sex was getting hot and wet, when Constance begged to fucked in the ass I couldn't believe my ears, My cock in that perfect ass. I gladly did as she asked, Lexi just played with her self as I slid my cock into her ass. I thought her pussy sent me into the stratosphere, well her ass made me see god I was sure of it!
They were covered in my cum, and sweat, I was now a hundred and fifty degrees I was sure of it. I slammed her ass with all my might. I looked on as I went balls deep then pulled out till I could see the head of my cock trying to pull out then I would slam it back again. The Angel was gifted beyond all on earth I was sure.

When I could take no more I pulled out already spraying cum all over her used asshole was gaping and in my mind the most beautiful sight ever. I slapped my big cock on her ass cheeks and fell back on the bed. Lexi had managed to bring her self to cum so hard she passed out. Constance snuggled up to me as I lay there.

“You are not very holy, for an ex-angel” I commented.

She giggled at this statement “I disagree. I think I’m closer to God in bed than in any church. Making people happy adds goodness to the world. Did you ever feel this kind of pleasure in hell?” She asked.

“no” Was all I said.

“Can I ask you another question and please don’t think I’m crazy” She said.
“When you and I touch, there is magic there. There is a lust and desire which I can barely control. Does that happened to you too?”

I looked at her and tried to think of a good answer. "Yeah there is something that goes on. I feel my temp rise at least thirty degrees. This in it's self I know isn't normal. I fucked a woman mere minutes after I appeared here and it was good but nothing was different. Then Lexi and more of the same, but with you every nerve ending in me is alive. I can see the blood course through you two. I can actually see another plane of exsistance. For that reason I know you are right when you say you are closer to god. I think you are so popular because the people you fuck. I think through you they see a form of heaven." I felt odd saying it but there it was, he was sure that through the sex they were having they were almost leaving the plane and seeing a higher power. "I also know that my cock is harder with you then anyone and my orgasm is more violent and I cum more. Hell you should have seen your asshole it looked like a geyser of cum. That in turn made me cum even more. Does that answer you?" I said and decided to get up. "Well I have not showered in forever. If you want to join me I am going to have one now. I'll gladly wash your tits for you if you would like?" I said and moved towards her opulent shower.

I also found it odd that well she was near me I was always horny.

KC
 
Last edited:
“I think if I join you, we’ll start fucking again. I’ll stay here and think about what to do about Paz.” I explained to Luke.

He got up and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower start up. I thought about Luke naked in the shower. That was a mistake. A power urge came over me, my heart was telling me to join him.

“AH shit” I whispered to myself as I got up and went to the bathroom.

“Luke, do you need me to wash your back?” I asked him. Luke’s head appeared from around the sceening wall. My shower was a walk in shower, with a screening wall to provide some privacy. He stared at me. I put an extra sexy smile on my face. He looked at my firm sexy body that was so fuckable and he could not prevent his cock from expanding!!

“Paz…problem solved?” He asked as he was trying to stop, what he knew he could not. His cock knew what it felt like inside my wonderful pussy. And it was throbbing in joy at a chance to return. I could hear his cock throbbing against the shower wall.

“Oh yes” I answered his question. “Shall I start with your back? I asked as I walk over to him and joined him in the shower. My eyes glanced down at his huge cock, and I gasped “OH MY … I might need more soap!”

Luke laughed and turned around as I soaped up my hands. I slid them over his strong muscular back. I felt the power in his body. I did not stop there, as my hands slid around his waist and then to his huge cock and balls… my soapy hands gliding over them as I moaned “MMMMMM you are quite a man!”

Then I pulled my hands back… Putting soap on my own body. My big beautiful breasts… and my slim belly and waist. I used my soaped up body to rub against Luke’s body. “I call this a body massage” I grinned at Luke. It felt great and then I turned him around …rubbed his dick with my soapy ass cheeks. Luke reached around and took my breasts in his hands and teased my sensitive nipples. I arched my back and leaned my head against his shoulder as his hands tugged at my nipples. I continued to move my ass up and down to gently rub his cock. The warm water was cascading over our bodies… dripping off his huge cock and off my pussy lips. His thick cock started to slap against my ass as I started to rub my ass cheeks faster against him.
 
The Angel was nothing like I could ever imagine. Here we were, mere minutes after the sexual experience of a life time and we were about to do it all again. I knew we had a lot of talk about, but it could all wait a little longer.

I took my soapy cock in my hands and with a little manuvering I managed to get the head of it to line up with her pussy, once I had that I thrust it in and started to fuck her again. She cried out as my cock hit home. I pulled her hair so our mouths were facing each other. I kissed her deeply on her mouth she tasted like a nothing I could describe.

As our tongue danced and my cock was buried in her tight box I thought of where I might rather be, and the truth was there was nowhere I would rather be. My hands were massaging and soaping up her large tits more and the hot water was almost turning to steam on my body. "God I love fucking you! You are the perfect blend of sexy, hot and slutty!" I told her as we fucked. I also found another human flaw, I couldn't last as long the second or third time around. When I felt the urge I pulled out and forced her to her knees. Constance gave a small excited squeal as I jammed my cock into her wanting mouth, within seconds I was filling her mouth with hot cum. I thrust my cock to the back of her mouth several times. before pulling her back up and continuing the kissing. I could taste my cum and it really didn't bother me at all. After re-cleaning our selves again we dried off and walked out. Lexi was still out on the bed so Constance and I sat on her balcony. "This is quite the view!" I commented. Constance seemed a little more focused on the Paz situation so I asked her. "What's the game plan here?" I asked knowing now that we were seeing this through as a team from here on in.

Constance just smiled "Well I do have a couple of idea's!"

KC
 
The lights from the city that never sleeps were amazing. I never grew tired of my view. But it was at night when the temperatures were tolerable that I went outside on my balcony.

The same might be said of my lust for Luke. We had fucked twice and that seemed to have reduced our lust to a tolerable level. With my head thinking straight, I could figure out what the hell and heaven was going on.

"Luke, before telling you about the options, let me explain a few things. Those thugs back there, I recognized one of them. He works for a drug lord named Paz." I told him.

"I was wondering who or what Paz was when you said it before" Luke said

"Yes, well as an escort, I have done pretty well picking clients, but Paz was a mistake. He kills human without any remorse. The guy belongs in hell." I told Luke.

"Why did you sleep with him than?" He asked.

"Trying to increase the goodness in the world." I said. Luke just grunted in reply. I knew he had more to say, but I let the subject pass for now.

"Hey, the guns and money you have, how did get them?" I asked

"Low level drug dealers, they are pretty ease to take down." Luke stated from experience.

"Mmmmm" I said as more pieces fell into place. "I think I know what is going on. Paz is pissed his drug dealers are being taken out, or he is pissed I did not want to become his whore again tonight. Or both." I said

"You turned him down tonight?" Luke asked

"Yes, right before I found you in the swimming pool area of your hotel" I explained.

Luke grunted again in thought and then asked "We are going to kill Paz, right?"

"I think that is a bad idea." I told Luke. "When people are killed, the police investigate. That is bad. Also, I don't like killing humans. My angel part is still there, telling me not to. But you are right that Paz will not rest until we are dead. So here are my two options, 1) we get help from the police or 2) Rex Nicolas. Rex is a rival drug lord from Russia to Paz. I like the police option, lower chance of a double cross." I explained to Luke.

"Police! I thought we needed to avoid them. And what if they are bought off?" Luke questioned.

"Luke, you are a fast learner. How did you know about paid off cops?" I asked.

"In hell you cannot trust anyone." Luke explained "especially the folks in charge"

"I guess earth is more like hell, than I thought" I concluded. "Here is the thing, I know an honest cop and I know where he can get backup with very little chance of corruption. So we set up a meeting with Paz to clear the air. He'll try to kill us. Then the cops stop him and we disappear into the night." I said

"Won't the cops grab us too, particularly after the hotel shoot out?" Luke asked

"Good point, I think I'll need to get the cops to drop those charges, and agree to let us disappear after the big bust." I suggested.

"Big bust?" Luke repeated looking at my chest.

"If you start thinking like that we'll be fucking again soon." I corrected him. "I need to show you something, please don't freak out." I told Luke.

I got up and went back inside, Luke followed. In the living room, under the coffee table I pressed a secret button. Above the fire place, a panel opened, reveling two great swords. One made of silver, the other gold. "The swords I had as an angel!" I told Luke. "They are blessed and have magic powers. I have only used them a few times since I became mortal.” I explained as I reached up and took both of them down from their hiding place. “This is Healer” I explained as showed him the sword made from celestial silver. “The sword has been kissed by God” I told him “It has healing and plant growing powers.”

The edge on the sword was so sharp it seemed to split the very air currents blowing against it. It was medium width and straight with a cross-guard. The cross-guard had green gems embedded in it in the shape of a growing plant. The blade itself was engraved with arcane symbols. It was an exceptional weapon.

“And this sword is called Beacon” I told him. It was the twin of the first blade, except it was made of celestial gold and the design in the cross-guard was of the sun rising in the morning. “I will have them with me when we meet Paz" I told Luke.
 
When Constance showed me the swords, I took a step back. I knew of similar weapons on the battle fields of hell. I couldn't lie I didn't like seeing them. But I trusted the Angel and for that reason I trusted her plan.

"Alright we meet with Paz to entrap him with your contact. If this plan fails we will be forced to kill the prick! If it comes to that I'll kill him!" I told her, she just shook her head.

"We'll make sure it doesn't come to that!" She said putting the swords back.

"Ok let's plan it out then. Step one the police. You'll have to square it with them that we are cleared of all charges in the motel! Step two Paz, we'll need to get him and his top underlings to meet us so the police can take them. Then step three we stalk off into the night! Will you need to fuck the cops?" I wasn't jealous when I asked the last part, in many ways I wanted to watch her fuck. In fact I had been giving what we will do after a lot of thought. I had idea's on how to make money and feed my insatiable sexual appetite, and they included a lot of fucking. "Then there's the plan 'B' factor. what's our escape plan?" I asked her as I paced back and forth on the balcony. "You know this place is a lot like hell! All the vices all the crime, all the shattered dreams. Hell even the heat. It's because of these similarities that I wonder why I was sent here of all places. It's more a vacation then banishment really." I said looking out over the sea of lights.

"I know you have no designs on killing! That deep down you are still in many ways good! But we are dealing with scum! I wouldn't think twice to kill men like this in hell, send them deeper into the pit. Piss and dance on their graves after I skull fucked each one of them. Odd how scum like that can become so powerful up here! Makes me wonder what good the cops are at all? Even if they are taken in, from the little I know about your legal system, it favors the wicked and the rich! Paz is both of these in spades. Are you sure we wouldn't be better off killing him and making it look like the competition did it! We both no this isn't the end of the drug kingpins here, it'll hopefully mean the end of the one that can hurt us!" Constance nodded. She was looking so sexy I wanted her again so bad. But I knew there was time for us to do every kinky ass thing on out minds when we dealt with the situation at hand first.

"What about Lexi?" I asked taking a seat beside Constance.

"What about her? You want another go at her?" Constance asked with a laugh.

I raised my eyebrows. "Well ya I do! but no, what about her in all this that we are doing. You know it'll be dangerous! What's her roll in it now?"

Constance looked over her shoulder into the suite as if she could see Lexi. Then she turned to me again. "We will decide that when we know how much of a roll she's willing to play!" the Angel said and stretched out and gave a yawn. "Ready to go to bed?" She asked. I mistook her meaning and smiled at her, glade she brought it up. I leaned over and kissed her and cupped her large tits in my strong hands.

"Thought you'd never ask!"


KC
 
Back
Top