Welcome to civilization. (Closed)

Kya let him pass as she was locked on the half missing body in a blood soaked Hydra uniform growling as if she expected it to try to move.

KYA... REST!

Catalina ordered as Kya finally acknowledged them and moved to lay down between them and the body

Pepper nodded.

I'm fine. Tony told me Andrea was the one that attacked the helicarrier. Her brother showed up here looking for Catalina. That was one of the people he had with him. Two two person teams... Oh no Jarvis...

Jarvis...

Repair jungle enclosure doors.

Two of them ripped the door open and its like Kya knew. I think they are right she has human like intelligence and went from that sweet cat I was giving belly rubs to into this combat ready beast. When we got in here one of the robot arms went to grab at her and she ripped it out of the floor with her teeth before if ishinv that thing off.

-Clint looked and sighed.-"I will contact Tony."-He walked off a bit and called tony.-

"Speak to me Clint at work looking for a Answer to a problem that hasn't popped up yet."

"Hydra found us but Jarvis didn't detect them."

"Oh i see well then we may have to think differently for this like maybe take her to your place."

"Man that really is off the grid."

"Hey i didn't say all my plans were terrific ."

"You said it not me."

"Good shot hey listen just stay there for now maybe there is something i can help with Professor Xavier in fixing everything if you need to Reset Jarvis its Computer Alpha Jarvis 1 Reset "

-Clint nods.-"Thanks Tony." -He hands up.-"COMPUTER....[beep noise] ALPHA JARVIS 1 RESET."

-A Computer noise can be herd as it slowly reboots.-"Tony said that would fix it."-Clint walked back over.-"Well....What now Pepper?"

As Jarvis came back online...

Pepper someone is attempting to access my... Oh dear is everyone alright. What happened to control arm 3? And why are the doors to the jungle enclosure... I am registering blood in several locations is everyone alright? I will contact Tony and the others about the attack.

-Clint looked.-"Pepper check everything out and until we hear from tony see what you can do about defences. Jarvis everything works out were ok and Catalina are you ok? Do you want me to take you to your room?"

Kya seems to firmly plant herself beside Catalina.

Yes I am fine. Jarvis Kya might have thought it would hurt Pepper or something I am sure she didn't mean to destroy anything that was not actually attacking.

Kya looked to the robotic arm and snorted. Catalina looked to Clint and nodded. Kya can stay with me if you need to do anything.

-Clint looked to her.-"No i got nothing just curious what you wanted to do."-He asked and smiled.-

She smiled to him.

Well then stay with us?

Moments later Jarvis spoke again.

Robotic arm repaired and magnetic reinforcement for the roof activated impact in 3... 2...1...

A thud was heard and soon Pepper was directing Hulk to them.

-Clint smiled.-"That Reinforced huh pepper you going to try and get hulk to knock up down."-Clint laughed a bit and shook his head as he stood close by with Catalina.-"Lets go to your room we can get you in to Pajamas and i will go and put on mine its really late and we both need rest.-

Catalina moved to stand right in front of Hulk. Pepper tried to speak up but Jarvis spoke up.

It is alright Miss Pepper... Allow them this moment... A test...

Catalina held a hand up to Hulk showing no fear even when he yelled. Slowly he bent down to one knee and held his hand up as well. Slowly touching his massive green hand to hers.

Hello Hulk.

Catalina finally spoke as Kya sniffed his hand and placed her paw with their hands. And unspoken understanding as Catalina smiled.

I knew you were more than the anger you show everyone. Good night Hulk

She smiled to him and turned to Clint.

Yes we should get some rest. Let's go.

-Clint smiled and nods to hulk waving good night as they Clint got his Pjs and changed and met with Catalina to her room.-"Did you want me to sleep with you tonight?"-He asked knowing how crazy it got.-

Yes you can stay with...

She noticed that Kya was not with her and looked back seeing her sitting by Hulk getting her ears scratched.

When Jarvis repairs her habitat guide her back to it please Hulk.

Turning back to Clint.

Looks like it will just be us.

-Clint walked to her bed room with her as they got in he sat on the bed and smiled.-"Did you enjoy tonight?"-He asked lightly running his hand over her covers.-

She slipped out of the dress and tossed on a robe and walked over standing in front of him.

Yes... Did you?

She smiled staring into his eyes.

-Clint nods in his shorts and tee shirt as he pulled her close.-"I did i was very happy and content your very special in many ways and i will do all i can to protect you."-He smiled his hands lightly caressed her .-

So what does tonight mean... For us?

She wanted to understand everything about what they had done what it meant.

"Well we were intimate with on each other i won't deny you ever and i will always love you that is where we bond and we trust each other....do you accept my feelings."-He smiled and took her hand.-

She smiled still a little puzzled about romantic feelings but knowing his words made her very happy a d explained her own heart as well for him.

I... Feel... The same

She moved to hug him with a smile.

-Clint hugs her and lays back as he sighed and smiled.-"so...i think we had enough fun tonight unless you wanted to do more but i think sleep is in order."-He chuckled a bit.-

She laid back and snuggled close.

Sleep... Yeah... Sleep.

-He snuggled close to her and laid back rubbing her back.-"night Catalina."-Clint held her confidently.-

An arm wrapped around his waist her head on his chest sleep overtook her quickly.

Pepper checked the monitors briefly till she heard Hulk speak.

Friends... Safe...

-Hulk nods as Clint held her close sleeping tightly and silently with her.-

-Hulk smiled to the car and pet her gently as he looked to Pepper.-"Safe.....We are Safe..."

Pepper nodded.

Let's go get something to eat Hulk and see if Kya wants to rest in her enclosure.

-Hulk pet Kya and walked with her lightly leading her to the Enclosure to let her nap then walked with pepper.-

Kya headbutted both their hands gently and curled up near the waterfall in the enclosure.

Hulk do you think Andreas would be insane enough to attack again?

Back