Methods of self pleasure

on my part, I love masturbating in front of my huge window with my fingers. A few of my guy neighboors like to watch, which really turns me on and makes me cum hard.
 
I like to lay on my stomach and take my toy which has the little rabbit ear things on it. And I will ride it till im nearly falling off of the bed. But laying on my back doing the same thing works too. ;)
 
Self pleasure

I like to get nice and hard and lube my dick up then stick it in my sleeping bag that's all rolled up in the bag, it's nice and tight like a real pussy and feels amazing when my shaft goes in and out.
 
Humper...

Find something that feels good and just grind on it until I'm content.

Did break down and buy a toy.... 1st timer there. It works but
humping's a great and discreet go to.
 
Same Here Except on Cam

Sounds like we have a lot in common. I like to play on cam though. The times where strangers are watching me hump on my dildo while stroking my cock and pinching my nipples are the best.

Depends on a lot of things. If I'm going to have a good chunk of time alone I'll watch some porn while I slowly stroke my cock and edge a few time. Then if I'm in the right mood I might grab one of my wifes toys and some lube, and play with my ass while I rub my cock.

I want to get a fleshlight to play with also one day :)
 
I like to lay on my stomach and take my toy which has the little rabbit ear things on it. And I will ride it till im nearly falling off of the bed. But laying on my back doing the same thing works too. ;)

I use my plug and go to the store. By the time I get back, I'm about to explode and when I do..It's massive and I'm hard for the second go-round. BTW I would like to know more about you.
 
On rare occasions when I am alone and feeling particularly kinky after looking or porn I strip down naked and go to the bedroom. I place a realistic dildo on the wall and slap and rub my cock with it. The I lay on my back on bed with my eyes closed and jerk the fake cock with mine feeling the fake balls hit my balls and get off in a few minutes. I always cum hard from being completely and the nude and since that is the only time I use any kind of toy. Any other time I get off from masturbation I am clothed looking at a computer screen, lol.
 
Generally what I'm in the mood for.

Sometimes some good porn does it and I just lay back on my chair or couch and start to fondle myself.


Sometimes I let my fantasies take charge.

Othertimes, I pleasure myself in the shower.


No toys. Just my wet tiny fingers. Maybe some flavoured lube too ;)
 
Sometimes in the sure, I'll use a wet wash cloth.
Sometimes I'll just look at porn on the computer and match the rhythm of the actors.
Sometimes I just lay back in bed and stroke until I shoot all over my belly.
 
I had a girlfriend who used to do a similar thing. To help herself cum, she would point her toes. Her theory was that doing this tightened up the muscles in her legs and groin and she thought that made it easier for her to reach orgasm.

I couldn't cum unless I did that for the longest time! Mmm thank goodness I can now! I usually use my bullet if I'm masturbating. I will lots of times put my butt plug in if I want to cum really hard and use my glass piece if I want to get a bunch of stuff out! I love to wear my plug during the day, (at work) by the time I get home, hubby is in for a treat I'm so worked up!
 
I have had some intimate alone time with my Aneros devices...just saying :eek:
 
I tend to masturbate in bed with my tiny vibrator. The trick is to cum before my partner catches me doing it. I wish I could catch him watching me sometime. I love to masturbate to non-consent type of situations, something about not having any control turns me on. As such, my favourite way to masturbate is when my partner is face fucking me. I love when he makes me feel like a slut.
 
A quick sure fire way... is to use my hand held shower sprayer...turned to the hardest stream...and to the hottest water setting ...as the water runs the water temp. gradually become hotter...I spray my clit...my labia lips...asshole...mmm as the water becomes hotter blood must rush to that spot and a wonderful orgasm results every time!...very time...very intense!...this is just one of many different techniques used to being myself to that wonderful state which we all strive for...Kellee
 
I'm going to have to try some of these different methods. As well as invest in a toy. As of now, I just use my fingers. Though my favorite way to do it is with a certain friend over the phone. He is simply amazing with words and we both cum so hard!
 
I'm fairly conventional when it comes to actually getting off.

I lick precum off my fingers constantly while masturbating and I'm starting to enjoy the sensation of a fingertip exploring my peehole - I'd like to increase that in the future as it's potentially another way to be penetrated, and I enjoy the psychology of that.

I do a lot of edging (up to 2 weeks on occasion) and I have enough control to release cum without orgasm on these occasions. Of course I drink it or smear it on my lips to heighten my pleasure.

In terms of media, I like videos playing on my laptop depending on the mood I'm in- blonde girl mouthing an impossibly huge black cock, closeup cock stroking to orgasm but mainly a woman smoking a cigarette and exhaling repeatedly at the camera.

I use a black, 9" silicone dildo on myself quite often; this doesn't make me cum, I just do it to increase my excitement. Sometimes I like to get off with all 9" of it buried in my anus, but usually I remove it first so my cum spurts further, which I find important for a satisfying orgasm. I usually like to be wearing stockings and suspenders, or at least frilly panties, for a really nice experience.

Now I've written this post, I really want to do myself!
 
Last edited:
I 'do it' in myriad ways but my favorite and most often way is using my vacuum. I have been getting off by vacuums for years. Contrary to popular beliefs the suction does not injure me at all, it is quite the opposite. When I am in the mood, and the carpet could use a good cleaning I slip into a pair of pantyhose, slide a smooth pair of panties on and finish off with a nice soft velour turtleneck. My vacuum of choice is an old style Electrolux canister, the strong silent type. When I turn it on it is quiet and yet commanding. I vacuum the carpet which leaves what I call vacuum tracks which turn me on, knowing that the suction did that for me to see. I am so hard inside the tight pantyhose. When I am done with the carpet I put the round furniture brush on the hose and slide the brush up my leg to my panties where I use the suction to pull them down and off me into the vacuum. Yes, it does suck them into the vacuum, with no problem I may add. Then I let the brush suck me in. I have to move the hose around a little to find the 'sweet spot' where the suction is able to suck and vibrate me and when I do, the feeling is unreal. Soon the vacuum sucks an orgasm out from deep within me with slurping suction sounds as I pump my release into the vacuum. The Electrolux sucks it all out of me. Wow! So I guess I have combined masturbation with a fetish, that's okay with me.
 
Electrosux: That sounds a bit risky. Guess you got to know your vacuum inside out before you try it. ;)

Kelleebabes: Scalding hot water? Really?
 
Stroking with my right hand and the middle finger of my left hand pumping in and out of my ass, and pulling the finger out and sucking it about once a minute.
 
I slowly slide into my toy while reading lit and chatting, I bring myself to the edge a few times before the end.
 
Last edited:
Seems like I'm just about the only girl who'd prefer the real deal or her own fingers over a battery-operated... Not that I have anything against it, I just don't think I'd like it.
 
Back
Top