Something I've been curious about...

lady_jennaxx

Bewitching
It's been shared with me as a fantasy by various men over the years and I'm curious as to how popular this idea is....a man getting off on the idea of being able to/risking/hoping to impregnate a woman?

Part of me finds it quite....interesting.

Thoughts?

It's something that does it for me from time to time if I'm in the right mood. I can't explain it, but I think that part of it is "laying claim to" a woman or marking your territory.

It's been shared with me as a fantasy by various men over the years and I'm curious as to how popular this idea is....a man getting off on the idea of being able to/risking/hoping to impregnate a woman?

Thoughts?
Yes , love the thought of breeding a woman

Love the idea

I love the idea of cumming deep inside a woman. Same as the previous poster. Pulling out just feels wrong.

Also another fantasy to talk about is having sex with pregnant women.

Thoughts?

ImSoHard4U....what you wrote does make sense and it helps me see the "other side" of things. The way you explained it is definitely along the lines of how I envisioned it. Very sensual indeed...

Thoughts?

Personally, the fetish is about dominance... A woman either letting you or unable to deny you possibly breeding her. It's the ultimate show of dominance/submission, speaking for myself only of course.

Makes sense Prdigy666 but as experience has taught me personally, people will put whatever "spin" on a particular fetish or fantasy to suit their needs, whether they see it as "dominant", "submissive" etc. Whatever floats your boat ;)

Lol in terms of the topic, my feeling is that the majority of men who share the interest in it, are turned on by the idea. They don't want the consequences, so it winds up remaining fantasy fodder.

After having two children in a bad marriage I had a vasectomy. Best decision I ever made.

After having two children in a bad marriage I had a vasectomy. Best decision I ever made.

Ah thank you! Though my marriage is fine! lol

You get her pregnant and you just saddled yourself with 20+ years of dept!
Nope! even in a fantasy form it's not for me!

KC

Making babies is the primary purpose of sex. Our near-preoccupation with it is just how mother nature makes sure that we do it.

I'm not promiscuous, but neither have I led a chaste life by any stretch. With the exception of one lover, and then only for genetic reasons, I've intended to impregnate every woman I've ever slept with. That's not to say that I've gotten a bunch of women pregnant -- I haven't. But neither do I have sex without the intention of getting the woman I'm with pregnant.

If I'm not interested in making babies with a woman, then I'm not interested in having sex with her.

So yes, I most definitely get off on trying to get the woman I'm with pregnant.

Making babies is the primary purpose of sex. Our near-preoccupation with it is just how mother nature makes sure that we do it.

I'm not promiscuous, but neither have I led a chaste life by any stretch. With the exception of one lover, and then only for genetic reasons, I've intended to impregnate every woman I've ever slept with. That's not to say that I've gotten a bunch of women pregnant -- I haven't. But neither do I have sex without the intention of getting the woman I'm with pregnant.

If I'm not interested in making babies with a woman, then I'm not interested in having sex with her.

So yes, I most definitely get off on trying to get the woman I'm with pregnant.

Hope you're rich! Cause the women I know that got knocked up are taking the guys for one hell of a ride! And yes they should pay there fair share! But when you have a bunch of little tykes running around it gets expensive!

KC

Zip zero interest.

A: not willing to be a dad
B: aversion to man cum but like to eat pussy

For me.. I have enjoyed watching my partner getting filled bye others cum.. Or waiting for her to come home full of another's cum.. I don't believe it to be an impregnated veiws as such just the enjoyment of her look when receiving and his when releasing into her. . sex is far more enjoyable without a rubber ..unfortunate issues makes it tad unsafe now

I do remember how I / we felt when we were trying to get pregnant, Not only would I cum deep and hard, but my wife would remain on her back with the idea that gravity had something to do with semen moving on through her cervix to do it's deed.
I do not understand how a man could get a thrill from casually impregnating someone. Too much on the line and I am not in favor of abortion as a casual method of birth control at all.
I have had a vasectomy.
I love cumming inside of a pussy. The feeling of a cum soaked pussy is heavenly!

Hope you're rich! Cause the women I know that got knocked up are taking the guys for one hell of a ride! And yes they should pay there fair share! But when you have a bunch of little tykes running around it gets expensive!

KC

As I said before, I have NOT gotten a bunch of women pregnant. I'm the father of children with my wife, no one else.

Wow, lol.

When I started the thread, it was only to inquire as to how popular of a FANTASY this was; not to promote it nor encourage it.

Obviously, I'm not advocating that people should be procreating for the fuck of it, because the idea of getting a woman pregnant is "hot". Not only would that be foolish and irresponsible, it would also be plain, fucking stupid.

Rant over.

Not fan of the pregnate thing nor 69! Oral requires full concentration receiving as well as giving. But at the same time it throws me off.

Not fan of the pregnate thing nor 69! Oral requires full concentration receiving as well as giving. But at the same time it throws me off.

Makes sense

I used to play the 69 game....whoever cums first loses

Its fun to see how long you can last :)

The fantasy is a turn-on for sure, but the context means that you'd have to be pretty dumb to do it in RL unless you're loaded or we're back in the Stone Age, where you need those extra hands on the plow later.

Right, and the idea of punishing a woman who gets an abortion show us what a cretin Trump really is.
Can you imagine telling your daughter, who is pregnant and doesnt wanna be, that if gets aborted, you will be thinking up some additional punishment for her?

Back