Something I've been curious about...

I know some guys fantasize about knocking up another mans wife. I enjoy chatting with guys on here about them screwing my wife. On ocassion someone will tell me he wants to impregnate her. Not my thing but whatever - it's his fantasy to. It's give and take.

In real life my wife is "fixed" so sorry guys. When she spreads her legs for another again it ain't gonna happen.
 
Hmm

Having a vasectomy sure goes a long way in this.

And, just recently I had a woman I never even flirted with just approach me at the workplace and tell me she needs more sex, in those words. She's married and a couple months pregnant. That got the mind racing...
 
Years ago had a correspondence going on with a woman who fantasized at the thought of me coming over to her home, entering thru the open front door and taking her in her bedroom and impregnating her. I have to admit it was quite a turn on.
 
thanks

Very sexy, Ahi_Viking :devil:
Thanks. I'm glad you like. It was actually before a meeting. I entered the room and she was the only one there. I walked in, sat down near her and she just looked me in the eyes and blurted it out. I was caught a little flat-footed... Pretty girl, too. Her husband doesn't take good care of himself. :eek:
 
It's been shared with me as a fantasy by various men over the years and I'm curious as to how popular this idea is....a man getting off on the idea of being able to/risking/hoping to impregnate a woman?

Part of me finds it quite....interesting.

Thoughts?

It makes some of us cum like firehoses:eek:;)
 
One of my fantasies is a Christian woman sleeping with the nonChristian man she's seeing.
She allows him to penetrate her without protection of a condom, but asks him to pull-out "just in time" before he shoots his cum in her.
He nominally agrees.

It's "easier on the conscience" if the cum doesn't "seal" their sexual attraction to each other, like it's okay to have sex if he doesn't cum in her.

In scenario 1, she feels his penis spasming. As he begins to withdraw, she grabs his buttocks with both hands and holds him tight, drawing him closer to her, preventing him from pulling out.

As he's too close to the point of no return, he can't help but cum in her.
She feels his manhood throbbing and soon, his nonChristian cock fills her sweet "innocent" Christian pussy with his godless, spermy cum.

"I... I thought you didn't want me to cum in you..."

"I know I SAID that. But I wanted ALL OF YOU in me..."

In the other scenario, he doesn't try to pull out and in fact, has no intentions of withdrawing.
She feels his mighty cock throbbing and knows what's about to happen.
But, as she's below him in missionary position, due to his weight and the press, the Christian woman isn't in any position to avoid his cum.
There's nothing... nothing to protect her good-girl pussy from his conquering cum.

Instead of fighting or resisting it, she hold him tighter, kisses him more passionately and wraps her legs completely around him as she enjoys his final thrusts as he fills her sweet Christian pussy with his sperm-laden cum, which she craves in her...

67978447_2363074610577235_7546511474718408704_n.png
 
Back
Top