Pick up a guy

curlyredgirl

Virgin
I'm single and feeling in need of some sex. I'm off out for some drinks tonight with a friend. Any advice on how to get a guy interested enough to carry on for some NSA fun?

Curly

Hmm....well 'hello' tends to about do it. Yup, that about covers it.

But in all seriousness I don't think it'll take rocket science level intellect to carry the day. Simply engaging in nice conversation lubricated by sensible amounts of booze to ease inhibitions. So long as it's a safe environment and you have friend(s) who can watch out for you. Of course there's plan B. I'm willing to bet the guys around here will be only too happy, nay, giddy at the prospect of assisting your needs.

I'm single and feeling in need of some sex. I'm off out for some drinks tonight with a friend. Any advice on how to get a guy interested enough to carry on for some NSA fun?

Curly

Smile...smile...smile....with eye contact....and lick the rim of your glass...lightly

Curly

guys aren't complicated creatures, it just takes the right appeal. i reccomend the most figure hugging dress you can get into.

Curly

Walk up to him and ask him this question.

If you think I'm joking, it's hard to blame you. But, try it and see what happens.

Al right, all right. So maybe there's a few things you can do before the conversational segment to increase your chances.

1) Be sexy and know it. This doesn't mean you have to be slim, trim, and full of vim like a supermodel walking the runway. It's got nothing to do with bone structure, weight, or bra size. What it does have to do with is walking out the door to go hunting knowing you look good for you, whatever makes you feel that way. Confidence is sexy.

2) Confidence is sexy, conceit ain't. No matter how hot you are, odds are there is at least one guy in the place that will not agree. Put another way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't see just what it is that most guys go gaga for in Chrissy Teigen or Kate Upton. I mean, they're pretty, sure. But, I can walk down the street and see ten more I like better. Doesn't mean I'm wrong or they are. Just different strokes for different folks. And it doesn't mean the guys who will be checking you out are wrong or right. Just that you're their cup of tea or you aren't.

3) Desperation is never sexy. Unless it's mutual maybe. If he ain't buyin' what you're sellin', put on the big girl panties and move on. Someone else will be. On the other hand, if you're thinking you might be willing to chew your arm off to escape once he falls asleep, have a little self respect girl! Someone more suitable is watching and getting turned off you're contemplating hitting that.

4) Eye contact is great. Lingering eye contact is wonderful. Eyeballing him like chocolate smothered cheesecake at first glance is going to reek of desperation.

5) Smile. Hard as it may be to believe, a woman's smile is more of an aphrodisiac for most men that any perfume on the market.

6) Don't be afraid to approach him if you think he's responding to the "gazes crossed across the crowded room" schtick but isn't approaching you. There might be another reason, but it could be he thinks you are out of his league. Don't know what to say? Trot out the question you asked here at this point if you can't think of anything else.

7) Touch. I don't mean you have to grab for the gold, although that's worked on me more than few times. But, you'd be amazed just how focused a guy can get in a hurry when a girl interested in him runs a nail down his forearm or chest. If he pulls away from the touch, it's time to pack up, give him a smile, and move on. He's either gay, taken, or knows you are so far out of his league he's looking for the son of a bitch coming to kosh him from behind while you distract him. If he looks at you with either wide eyes or a wide smile, it's time to figure out who's place you're going to.

If you think I'm joking, it's hard to blame you. But, try it and see what happens.

Al right, all right. So maybe there's a few things you can do before the conversational segment to increase your chances.

1) Be sexy and know it. This doesn't mean you have to be slim, trim, and full of vim like a supermodel walking the runway. It's got nothing to do with bone structure, weight, or bra size. What it does have to do with is walking out the door to go hunting knowing you look good for you, whatever makes you feel that way. Confidence is sexy.

2) Confidence is sexy, conceit ain't. No matter how hot you are, odds are there is at least one guy in the place that will not agree. Put another way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I don't see just what it is that most guys go gaga for in Chrissy Teigen or Kate Upton. I mean, they're pretty, sure. But, I can walk down the street and see ten more I like better. Doesn't mean I'm wrong or they are. Just different strokes for different folks. And it doesn't mean the guys who will be checking you out are wrong or right. Just that you're their cup of tea or you aren't.

3) Desperation is never sexy. Unless it's mutual maybe. If he ain't buyin' what you're sellin', put on the big girl panties and move on. Someone else will be. On the other hand, if you're thinking you might be willing to chew your arm off to escape once he falls asleep, have a little self respect girl! Someone more suitable is watching and getting turned off you're contemplating hitting that.

4) Eye contact is great. Lingering eye contact is wonderful. Eyeballing him like chocolate smothered cheesecake at first glance is going to reek of desperation.

5) Smile. Hard as it may be to believe, a woman's smile is more of an aphrodisiac for most men that any perfume on the market.

6) Don't be afraid to approach him if you think he's responding to the "gazes crossed across the crowded room" schtick but isn't approaching you. There might be another reason, but it could be he thinks you are out of his league. Don't know what to say? Trot out the question you asked here at this point if you can't think of anything else.

7) Touch. I don't mean you have to grab for the gold, although that's worked on me more than few times. But, you'd be amazed just how focused a guy can get in a hurry when a girl interested in him runs a nail down his forearm or chest. If he pulls away from the touch, it's time to pack up, give him a smile, and move on. He's either gay, taken, or knows you are so far out of his league he's looking for the son of a bitch coming to kosh him from behind while you distract him. If he looks at you with either wide eyes or a wide smile, it's time to figure out who's place you're going to.

This is actually a pretty thorough answer.

hi

Eye contact and discrete wiggling of butt, the guy will follow like hypnotized.

Thanks, I ended up having a quiet night, but useful for next time...

I agree about the touch thing. Just innocently touch his arm while you are talking to him. It will drive him wild. Also, use his name a lot in conversation.

I had a girl walk up to me and with a sweet somewhat innocent voice say "I know this sounds forward, but I have been watching you and I find you very attractive. I came here tonight looking for someone to hook up with for one night only, no strings attached and I am hoping that you will go home with me. I will let you do anything to me. So, would you like to go home with me?" Before the alarm woke me up, I think I said yes.

I had a girl walk up to me and with a sweet somewhat innocent voice say "I know this sounds forward, but I have been watching you and I find you very attractive. I came here tonight looking for someone to hook up with for one night only, no strings attached and I am hoping that you will go home with me. I will let you do anything to me. So, would you like to go home with me?" Before the alarm woke me up, I think I said yes.

happens to me all the time

As some others have already posted, just casually ask the guy you're interested in if he'd like to mess around a bit without having to worry about a relationship. Being upfront and honest is a good policy. Generally speaking, if guys are at a bar, it's likely a good portion of them are looking to score.

I don't think there's a shortage of guys who would appreciate a nice conversation and anything resembling "interest"...unfortunately

Forget your eyebrows, lick his eyebrows
I think that these guys are being a little too coy with their suggestions. If you really want to get laid, there are better ways to put that tongue to work early in the effort to achieve your goal.

I think that these guys are being a little too coy with their suggestions. If you really want to get laid, there are better ways to put that tongue to work early in the effort to achieve your goal.

Maybe those ways will get you kicked out or arrested, those other ways best performed behind closed doors :D

Back