Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thong you say? I’ll have to take your word for it. I’m a butt man myself and I’m having trouble seeing anything other than that butt :heart::heart:

I don’t know what’s sexier. The thought of you wearing absolutely nothing. Or that you don’t have a problem with a messy bedroom :p....

Actually you know what I take that back I know exactly what’s sexier ;):heart:

Oh my, I hope it's me!! :) if you are a butt man you might enjoy my Thong Thursday pic ;)

Such a beautiful butt! Just made for kissing! And spreading.;) You wouldn't mind if I spread those wonderful cheeks and gave your butthole good licking, and tongue probing would you?

Oh my goodness I just shivered all over :devil:

Oh my, I hope it's me!! :) if you are a butt man you might enjoy my Thong Thursday pic ;)

Oh it's definitely you :kiss::heart:. I loved your thong Thursday pic except maybe it's just me but it's missing an important part of thong Thursday... The thong you forgetful naughty girl :caning:. I'm not complaining though that picture is great material for those light nights in bed :D

Just don't be late :kiss:;)
I tend to be early for all of my important meatings

Just curious, sleep wear or not?

https://imgur.com/a/HUr6U
as many have already said YES though there wouldn't be much sleeping going on

maybe I took them

I sure would love to have you hand me your panties or thong after your returning from the ladies room while we were out drinking dancing and eating

Your tits

So firm, so perfect ,maybe you are a goddess

A select version of human species

Do you know how much we all love you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back