That new Star Wars movie

Bammy

Experienced
I'm surprised no one has posted any story ideas inspired by the new star wars film (surely everyone has seen it by now?).

Anyway, I might as well suggest a few ideas I had for an erotic story based on 'The Force Awakens'.

Also, If you haven't seen the film yet, don't read on as there will be spoilers!

One potentially sexy situation could be when Kylo Ren has Rey strapped to an interrogation chair in his base and he is trying to find the location of Luke. Traditional interrogation techniques do not work on Rey, neither does Ren's attempt to read her mind using the force so he must use certain . . .sexual persuasions to loosen her tongue. This could include stripping her down and using all sorts of futuristic toys and tools on her.

This is just an idea for now but surely with the attention surrounding this film someone will be willing to produce a story about it. Maybe?

Please post any other potential situations below.

I've always thought the Jedi thing was ripe for a story line. If we use human experience, it is likely that of the numerous padawans that start Jedi training, many fail to become full fledged Jedi, rather like few Shaolin Monks became masters. The ones that leave would likely have "some" Jedi abilities left.

What if a padawan was sexually distracted? The only time he can focus is when sex is involved. Can't progress in training. Keeps on getting in inappropriate settings. Gets kicked out and finds himself roaming the universe...

Maybe his goal is to maximize sexual pleasure, create an intergalactic Kama Sutra? Maybe to create his own side of the force, not a dark side, but a rainbow side. (Luke, do not be seduced by the rainbow side!) Or maybe a side with fifty shades of gray. Roams the universe settling trade disputes with orgies.

New Star Wars ideas? Hmm...Kylo is too (shonen) anime to really be sexual in mind. Finn and Rey I like more as battle buddies than lovers.

Maybe:

1. Finn's captain from the First order. He did seem particularly excited to have her hostage. Maybe have a prequel story where she used him as her personal fuck toy.

2. Leia and C-3P0...hear me out. She isn't have a sexual relationship with him...she's using his old arm as a toy. His arm broke beyond repair and all it can do is vibrate from all its motors trying to make the hand work. C-3P0 was going to throw it out after he got his new arm but Leia held onto it.

Whelp, that's the most deviant thing I will write today.

I read that the stormtrooper that was guarding Rey was Daniel Craig (AKA: James Bond). Also the alien that barters food rations with her is Simon Pegg.

2. Leia and C-3P0...hear me out. She isn't have a sexual relationship with him...she's using his old arm as a toy. His arm broke beyond repair and all it can do is vibrate from all its motors trying to make the hand work. C-3P0 was going to throw it out after he got his new arm but Leia held onto it.

Whelp, that's the most deviant thing I will write today.
And quite nicely deviant too. I don't do fanfic but I'll steal this bit, thank you! A contemporary character can mention seeing this in some SW pr0n video.

There's a new Star wars movie?????

Why did no one tell me???!!!!!

(jk- but haven't seen the last 3, so why would I see this one?)

I kind liked the way Rey squirmed helplessly in her restraints. I'm sure there is a good story with that scene.

I also liked that fact that Finn managed to slip in "Do you have a boyfriend?" (did I remember that correctly?)

Sex and the single Jedi

What if a padawan was sexually distracted? The only time he can focus is when sex is involved. Can't progress in training. Keeps on getting in inappropriate settings. Gets kicked out and finds himself roaming the universe...

Maybe his goal is to maximize sexual pleasure, create an intergalactic Kama Sutra? Maybe to create his own side of the force, not a dark side, but a rainbow side. (Luke, do not be seduced by the rainbow side!) Or maybe a side with fifty shades of gray. Roams the universe settling trade disputes with orgies.[/QUOTE]

Hey that sounds a little like the story I just finished. As soon as the editor has finished abusing it, I'll post it.

Here's a thought...are "white" jedi (as opposed to the dark side jedi) in perpetual orgasm denial? Ani didn't turn to the dark side until he boinked Natalie Portman. Casts a whole new light on "don't turn to the dark side", which would mean don't pleasure yourself.

I can't imagine how enriching my teenage years would have been if I could wield the Jedi mind trick.

"This IS the cock you're looking for!"

And obviously, turning to "the dark side" would be a reference to anal sex.

I kind liked the way Rey squirmed helplessly in her restraints. I'm sure there is a good story with that scene.

I also liked that fact that Finn managed to slip in "Do you have a boyfriend?" (did I remember that correctly?)

Yeah it was pretty funny "Do you have a boyfriend?" & something additional like, "do you have some cute boyfriend waiting for you?"

Back