(for asetikish) the unseen man on meeting room floor

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Jon is the office IT gut but gets asked to do a lot of fixer up jobs like today. On the list of things to do is finding out why the meeting room table is so shaky.
Jon puts that on the top of his list to do at the first thing because he knows the secretary like to use it while putting there reports and stuff together and he dont really want to be under there when theres a few of them at it.

Jon is laying on his back and sees some of the nuts and bolts is lose on the leg of the table. He smiles thinking to him self right this seams to be a fast fix and I can get out of here before anyone comes in. He got the one on the far side done and scoots under the table all the way to make sure that one leg is the only one that needs to be tighten up.
 
Allie grumbles, fuming at the president. He changed his mind three times today, blaming it all on her. Again. But he never fired her. Never threatened her stability in the company. Of course he needs her. She is still the best darn secretary he has ever had and the only one who can stomach him. And the perk? Her own office. A very good perk when distressing.

She storms in her office and slams the papers on her desk wanting to relieve her stress, focusing on her work. But now, she has to finish everything he's demanding before he calls her to his office again. If he doesn't forget to call her.

In her haste to finish everything, the remote for her vibrating panties falls under the table. her skirt stretches as she opens her legs a little wider to brace herself for her work, giving a partial view of her panties and the edge of her thigh-high stockings.
 
Last edited:
Jon hears the heals of a lady waling in. He can tell its Asetikish. He is some what shocked that she of all people wouldn't notice him but he shrugs to him self. Why would she be any different as the rest of the ladys in the office don't seam to notice him. Even tho he knows the boss makes her work the hardest. What catches his attention is the fact that she moved the chair in pushing it in the middle of his legs. Jon feels her feet resting on his upper legs as she lightly but firmly has the her shoes resting on him.
The heals are not painful yet as she has her feet resting but he know this could get bad if she puts pressure on her feet. He feels something drop onto his hips. He sits up now looking up the middle of her legs as he smiles at the view of her panties and her stockings. H glances down looking and sees a small remote with just a switch saying "H,M,L"and a little roller dial. Jon says to her "I am down here" but she don't seam to hear him. He knows she likes to listen to music so he wonders if that remote is some new mp3 player remote. He picks up the remote and hits the L button and quickly roles the dial far left to as low as it can go.
 
Allie's hands danced on the keyboard, and then the vibrator suddenly jumped to life. "AH! Oh!" Her legs squeeze together in an effort to ease the pressure she was feeling against her clit, but it only makes it worse. "What the hell?" she moans. "Mmmmm...Must have knocked that remote somewhere." She tries to find the remote in the piles of files and other things she has on her table to turn it off so she could concentrate on her work.

Under her, Jon can hear a tiny vibrating noise as she tries to control her breathing. She continues to shift uneasily on her chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she begins to feel horny and her panties slowly getting damp.
 
Jon had just started to lean back when suddenly Allies legs slam closed as she crosses them. Her foot now resting on her semi hard cock. As she wiggels and uncrossing her legs then recrossing them she starts to give him a foot job. He clicks the remove off as he can smell a hint of sweetness to the air now.
Jon can see her hips to the edge of the chair. He hopes by turning it off her hips will stay there and her legs will open up soon.
 
As suddenly as it began, it suddenly stops and Allie slumps on her chair, a little shudder wracking her body. Her legs fall open as she takes in a breather just as he expected, her skirt rising higher on her thighs showing him her damp crotch. What was that? Batteries must have gone out. Good. She should be working, but she is feeling really horny now.

Decided, she takes her finger and pushes on the little vibe resting on her clit and starts stroking herself, sighing and moaning as she opens her legs wider giving Jon a show under the table.
 
Jon smiles as the events happened that he hoped for. He moved his face level with the chair when he sees something unexpected. Allie's hand comes into view and starts to rub her panties. He watches her fingers work right over his nose.
Jon was just about to try licking the underside of Allie's panties as she shifts her hips a bit pushing them foreword now on top of his tongue. He can now feel her panties as they start to get soaked with her juices and letting him taste her sweetness
 
Jon is shocked anyone would bring panties like that but is glad Allie did. He is also glad that its not a remote to her mp3 player like he first thought it was.
 
Allie sat back enjoying herself, taking her sweet time to get herself higher and higher. Sensation upon sensation added making her smile to herself as she starts bucking her hips touching his tongue ever so lightly for him to taste her juices. She notices an additional sensation but chalked it up to her sensitivity. Her are were getting louder and louder.

"Oh yes...oh yeah. So good..." Her other hand reached for her breast and she starts squeezing and rubbing it through her clothes.
 
He watched helplessly as she rocked her hips on his tongue trapped under the cloth of her panties as they become soaked more and more by each passing second. Allies skirt was hiding him from view but was also hiding her from his view

Jons view was limited to the inside of the front of her skirt and a bit of her powerful legs that where over his face. He could now feel the heals of her high heal shoes pressing into his backside.
 
Last edited:
After about a minute Jon began to notice her rocking was pulling her hips closer to his mouth. Every few rocks he could notice her hips moving close and closer to the small gap where his mouth is, and as she moves foreword more of his tongue would be trapped under her. Jon found him self hoping that she would move her pussy fully over his mouth and cum into it.
 
Allie's fingers started to work more and more frantically the closer she got to her orgasm. Her moans and squeals getting louder and louder until she finally caved shoving her panty-covered pussy into his waiting mouth as she came. It was only then that she felt it. There was something else there. Something that made her cum much quicker than she usually did.

Groaning, she pushed her seat away and saw to her horror saw someone under the table. She screamed frantically pulling her skirt down.

"Who the hell are you?"
 
Jon just smiled and hit the remote on H rolling the roller to the far right.. Allie and Jon both could hear the panties start to vibrate. He just smiled and licked his lips getting the juices off hips lips that didn't make it into his mouth.

Jon just sat watching with amusement knowing before he had it on low as low as it could go. Now he had it on high as high as it could go. He watched for a second or two to see if her body would let her care about his name or if she would just get that turned on she wouldn't care.
 
Last edited:
Allie stood and opened her mouth to call security or something, but all that came out was a high pitched moan as her knees gave way to an intense pleasure between her legs. Her hands quickly went to her crotch torn between tearing them off her and pushing it further into her cunt.

"Aaaahhhh...Who the hell are you? Tell me!" She gasped as she doubled over then looked up at him from the floor. "Please, turn it off. Oh shit...aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Her pussy was still so sensitive that she was almost at the point of orgasm all over again, but not yet completely there.
 
"If my name really maters I am Jon." He says with a smile as he turns it down to a low buz.
Jon says "I was working under the desk doing my job when this fell into my lap. Its not my fault you ladys seam to be blind to my presents." Jon smiles and holds up what looks like a car alarm controller that Allie recognized as her controller for the panties.

Jon states in a mater of fact tone. "This is what I expect of you. You will sit back down keep your legs open while I work under the table. You are to act normal if anyone comes into the room with you and your not to tell them about me. Maybe at the end of this day you will get this back" He quickly puts it on high and cranks it up for a sec then puts it down low. "do we have a deal or should I turn this over to the ceo now?"
 
Allie's eyes widens. "You? That was you? You bastard! What makes you think--AAAAHHH!" She screams as he suddenly turns the vibe on high, doubling over while her hips humps at nothing.

She looks up at Jon with venom in her eyes. She could just remove her soaked panties, but where would she put it. Besides, if she did that, he'd just get the damning evidence and give it to the CEO. Groaning, she nodds. "Fine. Just let me finish fixing the table."

Slowly she picks herself up and arranges the papers on the table before sitting down and resuming her work. True to her word, she opens her legs for him. Part of her is appalled she is doing this, but part of her felt such a thrill at her situation. As she works, she wonders what he would do under her. What he would make her do...
 
Jon smiles and turns it off for now and slips under the table. He smiles as he enjoys the new view of the. After tightening all the nuts on the table legs he sits there quietly letting her work. Tho he moves so he has his cheek touching the inside of her knee. She must now know his gaze is only up her skirt.
 
Allie gasps feeling his cheek between her thighs. "You're a bastard, you know that?" She hisses. Before she can throw more insulting words at him, people pour into the meeting room. She sits at the farthest end near the CEO at the head of the table and beside her sits the vice president for finance.

She tries pushing his head off, but he is stubborn. Work is definitely going to be hell today.

"You alright, Allie?" the CEO asks. "You look flushed. Do you have a fever?"

"Just a little stress, sir. Nothing I can't handle." She smiles
 
Jons smiles to him self hearing Allie say "Just a little stress, sir. Nothing I can't handle.". He thinks to him self so she thinks she can handle me huh. Jon turns on the vib on low and roles the dial as low as it can get. Just to remind her what he can do he hits high for a sec wit the dial turned all the way to the left for slow. She is now feeling the toy on high with it as low as it can go for a sec before he drops it back to low as low as it can go.
 
Allie feels the vibration between her legs start again. She immediately bites her lips as her hand grasps her pen tightly. When he turns it up, she grunts bending over the table. It only lasted for a second but it felt like minutes to her. She tries to reach out for Jon to signal him to stop. Begging him not to do it in front of all the heads of the company.
 
He smiles to him self as she grasps for air. Jon turns it off all the way for now and he moves his face next to her hips. He lightly presses his face into the crotch of the panties so she feels him so close to her.
Jon pushes the skirt up a bit so he can look up at Allie as she sits.
He hears the CEO of the company start talking to the room.
 
Last edited:
Allie breathes a sigh of relief that he keeps the vibe on low. At least, no more surprises for now.

As she starts taking down notes again, she feels him go up her leg, closer and closer to her crotch until he touches her sensitive lips. She feels her skirt go up and she tries to pull it back down, but it was impossible to do without being obvious. With her skirt riding so high it shows her panties, she scooted closer to the table burying her pussy into his mouth so that no one would see her state of undress. She closes her eyes feeling his hot mouth press into her quivering mound.
 
Jon nods his head up and down as she pushes harder into his face. He loves the feel of a womans thighs around his head. Sadly Jon cant see the look on her face but hes enjoying the nice view of the underside of hear breasts. After a few seconds Jon scoots back in the middle of her legs so hes not touching her at all.

Jon is feeling good with this new power. After a year of being invisible to every woman in the company. This one Can finally see him. He has her where he can make her squirm and is loving it. Hes enjoying the role reversal of being pinned by her today its his turn to pin her.
 
Allie is forcing her breathing to be steady as her juices pour out into his mouth...and then, suddenly nothing. He withdraws and she almost couldn't hold back her whimper. She wants him to stop so she can go back to work. Already, she is missing a lot in the meeting. But at the same time, she wants him to continue to make her feel good.

In her aroused state though, she is only barely in control of herself as she squeezes his head between her legs. One thing is certain though, the vibrations in her pussy is pure torture. She scribbles on a sheet of paper and hands it down to him.

TURN IT OFF!
 
Jon sees the paper.. So she wants it off.. He turns it on full and high for a sec then turns it off.

He smiles to him self feeling the power over her pussy.. Yes today at work will be very interesting.

After a few minutes of sitting there not touching her with the vibrations off her panties. He gets a idea and moves close to her chair with out touching her legs. Suddenly he puts his hand on the leg hole of her panties and starts to slip a finger, then adding a second on and a third and a fourth finger leaving his thumb out of her panties.. Jon now has her wet pussy on top of his finger as she tried to take notes.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top