REPENT! Confess Your Lit Sins and Ye Shall Be Free!

Hail Mary - that's the one where you throw for the long stretch.. right?

I confess that I smiled when Father Duffy set off for the fiery cave...it was his fault that me and the Catholic Church parted ways... I was 11. (and not his sexual pervyness, but his fear of girls who ask questions deep biblical questions).

Verification must be provided at the request of the High Priest. :D

I have a feeling that this place is about to get a whooole lot more "High Priests".. maybe even some who aren't quite as high as the others. :D

I confess that I smiled when Father Duffy set off for the fiery cave...it was his fault that me and the Catholic Church parted ways... I was 11. (and not his sexual pervyness, but his fear of girls who ask questions deep biblical questions).

Not sure I want to pursue this. :rose:

Mea culpa; mea culpa. Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. A whole lot of minor shit I can no longer remember, but the big one is I sometimes get bored and post humorous pictures of cats on threads that are trying to be serious.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Atheist Cat.jpg
    Atheist Cat.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 76
I have a feeling that this place is about to get a whooole lot more "High Priests".. maybe even some who aren't quite as high as the others. :D

Testify, Sister! Let the entire Congregation witness the glory the Lord has seen fit to bestow upon thy tender breast!

Breast. Oh God. Excuse me a moment; I need to be alone.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRL5W6gML61yh8v1sdnsxUM9LvdxvxRf-ITtPIfbSw1JHGQZIk

Testify, Sister! Let the entire Congregation witness the glory the Lord has seen fit to bestow upon thy tender breast!

Breast. Oh God. Excuse me a moment; I need to be alone.

Ours is a world filled with temptation. Stay strong, Brother.

"Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty thong."

Yes...the mighty thong.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy8LMA8XHTRaJf_tWEiCF7WcR06P0Ckz_ehFDD9xX684cbtdAVdw

Back