The EPA is looking into regulating back-yard BBQ grill emissions...

You smoke too much inorganic pot...

:eek:

That's your mental handicap; unless, of course, you want to own up to the need for professional help.

You smoke too much inorganic pot...

That's your mental handicap; unless, of course, you want to own up to the need for professional help.

Oh look more shit talk....:rolleyes:

And here I was thinking you were about to tell us how REAL farmers like conservatives farm without rain.....LMFAO!!

What kind of professional help do I need? :confused:

I bet you can't answer that one either....:D

Oh look more shit talk....:rolleyes:

And here I was thinking you were about to tell us how REAL farmers like conservatives farm without rain.....LMFAO!!

What kind of professional help do I need? :confused:

I bet you can't answer that one either....:D

Who needs that stuff you use to flush your toilet when you can drink and water your crops with..... BRAWNDO! The thirst Mutilator!
Brawndo_largead.jpg

I know.

I know.

You're wondering why you're on ignore and botany isn't...

Well, his stupidity has an excuse, drug abuse. Yours simply doesn't...

:( :( :(

He can quit whenever he wants. :D

Reality is a harsh mistress.

;)

The big bad military taught him that he has an excuse: PTSD.

Of course, he was tricked into joining the military confident that he would get a trade, not an MOS...

So, he self-medicates and then inflicts his character flaws upon the rest of us as if we were supposed to view him not as the soldier slapped, but as Patton himself...

Oh yeah! He could be the reincarnation! Can you not see the clear resemblance in the way he brilliantly fights all of his battles with us, the evil NAZI empire?

Never, ever heard of irrigation or the delta smelt?

Sure, what's that got to do with your claim that organic farms don't rely on rain or use fertilizer/pesticides being complete bullshit? :confused:

Who needs that stuff you use to flush your toilet when you can drink and water your crops with..... BRAWNDO! The thirst Mutilator!

I like money.....

Reality is a harsh mistress.

;)

The big bad military taught him that he has an excuse: PTSD.

Of course, he was tricked into joining the military confident that he would get a trade, not an MOS...

So, he self-medicates and then inflicts his character flaws upon the rest of us as if we were supposed to view him not as the soldier slapped, but as Patton himself...

Oh yeah! He could be the reincarnation! Can you not see the clear resemblance in the way he brilliantly fights all of his battles with us, the evil NAZI empire?

Now you're a psychotherapist LOL

And I was tricked into joining? Get a trade? LMFAO!!

Oh tell me more about me...this is good stuff.

No.

I've just experienced enough of your adolescent machinations to know better that to try and engage you on an adult level.

And you reply with a high-school machination which to you seems to be clever.

It's painful to watch...

Propaned Octapussy?

No way I want to eat that!

:)

I really prefer the smokey flavor of a long night of wining and dining...

Back