"My ex was too faithful that's why we broke up. Shit was lame."

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
tumblr_nkwo40Lb3Z1qj1tqqo1_500.jpg

Are you kidding me? People should keep at least a half mile away from that idiot.

I mean, if she wants a dog, I'll be just that. She probably didn't mean necessary cheat on her, she just wants a man that could. A man that other women wants. I wouldn't be committed to her, just because of her attitude. But I would definitely dog her out.

I mean, if she wants a dog, I'll be just that. She probably didn't mean necessary cheat on her, she just wants a man that could. A man that other women wants. I wouldn't be committed to her, just because of her attitude. But I would definitely dog her out.
I'm worried about the diseases on that particular human being.

did you forget the pass to the badbabysitter sock puppet or are you just trying to keep it less obvious for a bit?

Is dogging someone out new slang that I'm not familiar with? Because that does not sound sexy. At all.

Plus, have some standards. That girl is obviously a total moron.

Is dogging someone out new slang that I'm not familiar with? Because that does not sound sexy. At all.

Plus, have some standards. That girl is obviously a total moron.

Dog or dogging can be different, it depends on how you use it. Slang in general; it depends on the use. But she isn't by herself; I know a lot of women that think like that. They don't want a soft man. They don't want a yes man.

Back