Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, the tits on that girl are amazing! Imaging those beauties in my mouth as I squeeze my own dds and play with my pussy . . .

Sittibng in my big overstuffed chair....

...stark naked, with my legs spread very W I D E, so that my cunnie is open. I run a finger through my cleft and lick off the juices. Yummy! Now I rub the flat of my hand across my mons, getting myself warmed up. All I need is an audience, two or three of you fine horny ladies who enjoy watching another woman pleasure herself.....

Oh, well, by myself, so here I go, solo. My pussy is now very wet, so much so that I took the precaution of putting a towel under my bottom, so as not to ruin the fabric. As I continue rubbng my cunnie, two fingers almost reflexively slide into my pusssy....Oh, Ms. Clittie liked that! Quivers all over my mid-section.

Now down to serious jilling: in and out go the two fingers, while the nub of my tongue teases my clit. Deep inside my body, oh so good.......

I think I shall give husband Hal a special treat this evening. He loves it when I masturbate for him. I will give myself a climax or two, then go sit on his stiff prick and ride up ad down until I feel his juices gush into my cunnie.....

But right now, I wish another woman was here watching me, and playing with her pussy as I play with mine.

Anyone out there who is easy driving distance from lower Montgomery County, Maryland? Married bi woman, just turned 40, who works from a home office (financial consultant), 5-5, 125 pounds, 36C-24-35, flat tummy and tight ass, experienced in bi play, but not jaded, always happy to host another woman for daytime fun. NO GUYS, PLEASE. (Unless you come with a female attached).

Now, driving towards the big major one........oh, fuck fuck good good damn wow. and etc.

Kath

...stark naked, with my legs spread very W I D E, so that my cunnie is open. I run a finger through my cleft and lick off the juices. Yummy! Now I rub the flat of my hand across my mons, getting myself warmed up. All I need is an audience, two or three of you fine horny ladies who enjoy watching another woman pleasure herself.....

Oh, well, by myself, so here I go, solo. My pussy is now very wet, so much so that I took the precaution of putting a towel under my bottom, so as not to ruin the fabric. As I continue rubbng my cunnie, two fingers almost reflexively slide into my pusssy....Oh, Ms. Clittie liked that! Quivers all over my mid-section.

Now down to serious jilling: in and out go the two fingers, while the nub of my tongue teases my clit. Deep inside my body, oh so good.......

I think I shall give husband Hal a special treat this evening. He loves it when I masturbate for him. I will give myself a climax or two, then go sit on his stiff prick and ride up ad down until I feel his juices gush into my cunnie.....

But right now, I wish another woman was here watching me, and playing with her pussy as I play with mine.

Anyone out there who is easy driving distance from lower Montgomery County, Maryland? Married bi woman, just turned 40, who works from a home office (financial consultant), 5-5, 125 pounds, 36C-24-35, flat tummy and tight ass, experienced in bi play, but not jaded, always happy to host another woman for daytime fun. NO GUYS, PLEASE. (Unless you come with a female attached).

Now, driving towards the big major one........oh, fuck fuck good good damn wow. and etc.

Kath

Enjoying the show...gently rubbing my fingers up and down the crotch of my panties, tracing the outline of myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back