Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am popping in and out. Have a repairman here to fix an issue. So unfortunately I am fully dressed and cannot play. :(

But I see that several of us are here and being randy. I so want to join you when I can. :devil:

Oh, but to tease you until you can play! :devil:

I need

A good strapon fuck.PM me for my Yahoo Messenger id.Laura.....
photo-Amateur-Lesbian-Toys-774643027.jpg

A quick meeting to deliver photos to a client has me lusting after her, the way her top hugged her breasts, the way her nipples puckered at the cold air as she answered the door. I'm still in my skirt, but it's been hiked up to my waist, my leggings and panties around my knees. The tie of my sweater open and the cups of my bra pulled down, exposing my breasts.

A quick meeting to deliver photos to a client has me lusting after her, the way her top hugged her breasts, the way her nipples puckered at the cold air as she answered the door. I'm still in my skirt, but it's been hiked up to my waist, my leggings and panties around my knees. The tie of my sweater open and the cups of my bra pulled down, exposing my breasts.

This produces quite a mental image.

Are you trying to start something? If so, you are succeeding. :D :devil:

an incredible image has been portrayed. along with the urgency. my nipples have hardened and i feel warm between my thighs with that mental image.

fending off guys who want to show me their cock..

dreaming of my girls ass and pussy on my face..

oh fuck yeah.. so wet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back