What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day dreaming...

What does it mean to be sated... I dont know. I dont want to know.
I dont ever want to know what being done is. I like the desire for more...
I like craving. I like writhing and curling up pleading to be able to breath.
Just to inhale have it start all over again. I dont want to know what it would be like to ever have someone again that didnt want that with me. Someone that didnt want to be licked or didnt want to lick.. Someone that didnt moan at my touch and had no desire to hear mine, feel mine. To be near someone that didnt know what that smile on my lips means from across the room at just the site of them. Someone that doesnt know bone deep that in my head i'd rather be shredding thier cloths off with whatever's handy than doing any of the million things that must be done in a day that dosnt involve touching, tasting, feeling... them. I must be with someone that knows there will be millions more times the dishes will go undone till morning... the mail will fall to the floor along with everything else in his hands because just the word 'hello' wasn't, just wasn't enough to let him know how much I missed him... whether he was away at work or just checking the mail box. Someone that knows... If i'm not attacking him with me... he needs to kiss the back of my neck and let me know he's still right there, wanting me just as much (even when i'm slamming kitchen cabinets because fuck-the-world-I-hate-everyone-that-breaths-the-same-air-as-me-today-dammit)
 
Considering another mini pizza then a nap and hoping my man will come by for a snuggle... yes, I'm sick but he was already with me a few hours ago so it won't make a difference at this point.
 
I am sitting at urgent care with my mom. her elbow looks like someone stuck a golf ball on it. Which means getting my stuff done isnt happening. Then with the cousin resting in peace now... I think I've got enough to kick my own ass into not being such a fuckin whimp about my own stuff.
 
Last edited:
Thinking about a new av and sig that isn't Doctor Who related.

I can help!
What is it with me and AV pics?

Anyway... working. Or trying to. Thinking of introducing a friend to lit, but can't decide if it's worth it.

Prolly not.
 
I can help!
What is it with me and AV pics?

Anyway... working. Or trying to. Thinking of introducing a friend to lit, but can't decide if it's worth it.

Prolly not.

I told one friend about lit.
I have no idea if he ever tried it.

He already knows I'm crazy, so I doubt he trusted me.
(Of course, the things he used to do with candles and carrots backstage- I don't think he's quite right either....)
 
Updating my 365
Pondering posts
Wondering if I can manage to get another post out before I head to bed...
 
What is a 365? Sure, you can post. Stay awake with us eastern time zoners. We are a fun lot.

A 365 Project, I take and post a photo a day for the next year in a blog type thing.
Good fun and a chance to hone my skills.
Have been wanting to do one for years but felt the urge/inspiration/call it what you will as New Year approached this time round and actually got it started. 2 days in...l-o-n-g way to go.

As for posting and staying awake...will just have to wait and see...

grins and kisses a pretty lunar cheek

...don't think I've talked to you for a little while so, Happy New Year, lovely :rose:
 
A 365 Project, I take and post a photo a day for the next year in a blog type thing.
Good fun and a chance to hone my skills.
Have been wanting to do one for years but felt the urge/inspiration/call it what you will as New Year approached this time round and actually got it started. 2 days in...l-o-n-g way to go.

As for posting and staying awake...will just have to wait and see...

grins and kisses a pretty lunar cheek

...don't think I've talked to you for a little while so, Happy New Year, lovely :rose:

That sounds like a wonderful project. I am sure you take lovely photos. Happy New Year! We will have to talk more. :rose:
 
trying to coordinate a late night rendezvous...and no, sex is not involved {sigh}...course its a dude, so not sure I would want that anyhow, but if it were a happily experienced alluring woman, well then, of course I would be down with the clown....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top