What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red! Why?

I had a theory that you were from the UK, so I was hoping to get you to type out the word "favorite," but then I realized I could just check your SRP Profile and see if there were any stray u's in there, and then I saw your availability and realized my theory had been shot all to hell. But, it was after I posted that, so... let's just say curiosity?

Man, that was a mess.

I had a theory that you were from the UK, so I was hoping to get you to type out the word "favorite," but then I realized I could just check your SRP Profile and see if there were any stray u's in there, and then I saw your availability and realized my theory had been shot all to hell. But, it was after I posted that, so... let's just say curiosity?

Man, that was a mess.

Oh wow Daddy. Your flirting skills are off today.

Tess, darling that's Bubble's way of saying that he's been stalking you. laughs

Can't blame him, I have been too.

tigerlilyxx said:
I do hope someone gives you something to write. So love reading what you write.

Oh, I'm glad! I hope they do too, as I love to write!

Man, that was a mess.

How come? This is actually kind of hilarious because I'm really, really Irish. My mom is from Ireland and I go there pretty often, every few years, and I don't think I've ever been asked if I'm from the UK before.

Miss_Vivi said:
Oh wow Daddy. Your flirting skills are off today.

Tess, darling that's Bubble's way of saying that he's been stalking you. laughs

Can't blame him, I have been too.

Stalkers! :rolleyes:

How come? This is actually kind of hilarious because I'm really, really Irish. My mom is from Ireland and I go there pretty often, every few years, and I don't think I've ever been asked if I'm from the UK before.

It was 100% because of your sushi and Stella comment, and because it's like 9:45 in the UK now so I figured that would work for a late-ish dinner.

Because apparently my brain takes innocent, random comments and just runs right the hell away with them.

But it sounds like I was at least genetically right. I'm calling it a win.

It was 100% because of your sushi and Stella comment, and because it's like 9:45 in the UK now so I figured that would work for a late-ish dinner.

Because apparently my brain takes innocent, random comments and just runs right the hell away with them.

But it sounds like I was at least genetically right. I'm calling it a win.

Well it is Valentine's Day so I figured it would be alright if I had Stella for lunch. It was the only time sushi could work today and so I got my fix in early. Not bad actually, wasn't busy at all and the eel was kickass!

And what?! Irish is not British, Frog Face!

Well it is Valentine's Day so I figured it would be alright if I had Stella for lunch. It was the only time sushi could work today and so I got my fix in early. Not bad actually, wasn't busy at all and the eel was kickass!

From what I hear from my southern Irish friends, that totally depends on what part of Ireland you're talking.

From what I hear from my southern Irish friends, that totally depends on what part of Ireland you're talking.

Yeah, it does, but my family is from Cork, not Northern Ireland. My mom gets pretty pissed when people refer to her as being "British" or "English" or from the UK.

Yeah, it does, but my family is from Cork, not Northern Ireland. My mom gets pretty pissed when people refer to her as being "British" or "English" or from the UK.

I get it.

smiles and nods

And both accents are lovely but the proper Irish lilt...?

sighs

YEP, that'll do it. Before my friend took it upon himself to teach me all about Ireland, I thought thu were the same thing and he got pissed at me.

I wasn't even on the same continent in my guess, so it's close enough for me.

I'm off to collect my chicken dinner!

Go to sleep silly man.
You have the oddest sleep schedule.

I do. I even tried to go to sleep at a decent time last night. Didn't work out that way. Between oxycodone, ambien, and a full muscle relaxer and I still couldn't get to sleep. Fun stuff, really.

I get it.

smiles and nods

And both accents are lovely but the proper Irish lilt...?

sighs

I'm actually kind of bad with accents. Like.. ones that are really different I can pick out, French and Spanish don't sound alike, obviously, but if I just heard Scottish and Irish outside of any context, I feel like I'd be hard pressed to correctly pick which is which.

I do. I even tried to go to sleep at a decent time last night. Didn't work out that way. Between oxycodone, ambien, and a full muscle relaxer and I still couldn't get to sleep. Fun stuff, really.
Really, it just sounds like you need someone there to tire you out :p

I'm actually kind of bad with accents. Like.. ones that are really different I can pick out, French and Spanish don't sound alike, obviously, but if I just heard Scottish and Irish outside of any context, I feel like I'd be hard pressed to correctly pick which is which.

I think I found the subject for my voice recording!

grins

Irish and Scottish are within my range!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back