Wizards-for-Hire

He pulled from her pussy, wet with their combined juices and aching from the intensity of his climax.

"That was... really good" he sighed, his muscles burned with the feeling of tension expelled. "Why in the world would any man let you go?"

Rory could scarcely believe his morning and still he realized they hadn't even discussed business.

"Well why don't we do lunch and maybe we can discuss business?" He was hungry and thirsty and he supposed she probably was to.

He picked their clothes up off the floor checking to make sure they'd reformed properly after his magical disappearing act earlier. The spell was a special favorite of his and surprisingly useful for more than just stripping beautiful women.
 
"I'm pleading the fifth," it was painful to admit that with her youthful looks she tended to attract the wrong kind of man, and it was easy to overlook character flaws when diamonds and pearls and extravagant gifts were in the picture. She wasn't sure why she married such weak men, but she had more than enough money, so she had pretty much given up on having a fourth husband.

Dahlia wondered why he was single, was it the work? or the magic? or something else? "I need to shower before we head out." She slipped off the bed, still feeling that odd sense of contentment. She had not expected to continue to feel good about this, and she wanted to delay her business as long as she could. She should take advantage of having a wizard in bed.

She started the shower, keeping it on cool side trying to subdue her lust even as she thought about how nice it would be to have him in the shower with her. She gently washed her skin, ignoring the tenderness of her still swollen nipples. It would all be worth it she decided, and she hoped that they could do business and the process would be as pleasurable.

After all what was life without a little risk, she could afford to mix business with pleasure this once.
 
Rory watched her walk into the bathroom and then checked his cell, Jessica had sent him a barrage of text messages. He sighed putting the phone aside before following Dahlia.

"The fifth eh? I don't believe it" he mused. "You strike me as a woman who understands what motivates people and why"

He stepped into the shower with her his arms wrapping around her and pulling her bare back to his chest. She was a sweet warm contrast to the cool water. Gently he lathered soap on his hands and then began to run his hands all over her chest and down her sides. He explored the curve of her hips trailing suds on porcelain colored skin. His hands slipped behind her and he squeezed her ass with both hands reveling in the feeling of her firm body.
 
She loved that he joined her, and let him wash her, "Yes well three strikes and you're out." She realized that he thought she didn't know, not that revealing it would incriminate her. After all she'd taken advantage of rich foolish men who wanted a child bride, and with her last husband emphasis on child. When he was caught with an under age prostitute that was the moment she filed for divorce.

She was glad in retrospect that she hadn't had children with any of them, even as she recalled the pain of miscarriages. That was what had ended marriage number 2, when she had miscarried and he'd been delighted about it. Husband one had been against having children, and she'd been pregnant when she divorced him, but had miscarried then as well.

She sighed and turned to face Rory, "If you keep this up, we'll need another shower." She pressed against him and kissed him, loving the taste of his mouth, the feel of his lips.
 
Back
Top