What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walks up behind FHD, wraps arms around shoulders and kisses neck.

I'm sorry you're hurting. I really do wish I could help more. :-/

Walks up behind FHD, wraps arms around shoulders and kisses neck.

I'm sorry you're hurting. I really do wish I could help more. :-/

Kisses her cheek with a smile and a nod

Thank you sweetness, I appreciate it.

Sinks back into the hug for a moment with a hint of a sigh

How's you?

Kisses her cheek with a smile and a nod

Thank you sweetness, I appreciate it.

Sinks back into the hug for a moment with a hint of a sigh

How's you?

Not too bad, thanks. Just playin' some WoW. Going to finish up this scene here in a minute and send it off.

I'm looking at going to Hell City and getting one of my tattoos done in April.

I don't know where Hell City is....

I don't even know what I'm going to get. I might finish my back but eh I dunno yet.

Pounces
WAIDRN

Trying to work through searing pain, and sit down and break this writing block.

*is pounced*

Full body massage later?

I don't know where Hell City is....

I don't even know what I'm going to get. I might finish my back but eh I dunno yet.

It's in Columbus. Though, there's another event in Phoenix too.

I'm either getting my chest or calf piece done.

What's your back tat?

I'm very jealous of you guys. I absolutely love tattoos, but I'm way too indecisive to ever be able to actually get one I know I won't regret later.

I'm very jealous of you guys. I absolutely love tattoos, but I'm way too indecisive to ever be able to actually get one I know I won't regret later.

I'm in the same boat. Maybe minus the love part. I can't keep my phone wallpaper the same for more than a couple weeks, much less be satisfied with a tattoo.

I'm sticking with piercings for now. Although, seeing as how those require money, it's not easy. (I can't save money, either. Just doesn't work.)

Lil, just get something meaningful. Perhaps a symbol for a loved one? Perhaps a small thing to remind you of something you care about?

Piercings are always fun too, though. I have ears and tongue, planning for more (no plans to go EXTREME with them. Never will I gauge anything or get metal all over). They are normally cheaper than tattoos and if you don't like them it's easy to fix.

Scuttle should get a penis tattooed on his forehead...

That's what I think.

Lil, just get something meaningful. Perhaps a symbol for a loved one? Perhaps a small thing to remind you of something you care about?

Piercings are always fun too, though. I have ears and tongue, planning for more (no plans to go EXTREME with them. Never will I gauge anything or get metal all over). They are normally cheaper than tattoos and if you don't like them it's easy to fix.

Scuttle should get a penis tattooed on his forehead...

That's what I think.
I really want my tongue pierced. That's actually what I'm currently attempting to save up for.

I really want my tongue pierced. That's actually what I'm currently attempting to save up for.

I got mine for like... 40 I think?

Whatever people tell you, it really doesn't hurt to bad. The clamps hurt more than anything. It swells and hurts a bit after. Biggest thing is trying to eat.

I got mine for like... 40 I think?

Whatever people tell you, it really doesn't hurt to bad. The clamps hurt more than anything. It swells and hurts a bit after. Biggest thing is trying to eat.
That's what I've been hearing. I want to wait until I'm on break so that I don't have to work my food around a college meal plan and I can eat soups and stuff.
And yeh. I know it's not particularly expensive, but I don't work. So. Saving money is really hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back