Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy, naughty secret huh?... Well it is very sexy!.... And it does give me naughty thoughts!

OK, that's a lie. There is no such thing as a lazy day with the Mr, kids, housework and the like ~but I do have a few stolen moments, which makes this our sexy, naughty little secret!

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

You make excellent us of those little stolen moments!

wow fantastic :)
cant wait for extra naughty photos :) hehe :) yay for dropbox :) lol

hope you are well sexy one

Thanks for taking the time , I would like to steal some time with you in my bed!
That's more of a planned operation vs. 'steal away' time, I do believe.... :devil:

How do you balance on those? lol
I am an excellent juggler ~ circus-worthy, really.

Just love #4:
Thank you sweetie.

Sexy, naughty secret huh?... Well it is very sexy!.... And it does give me naughty thoughts!
Yes, very naughty secrets ...may I whisper in your ear?

You forgot the "fuck me"
I thought it went without saying; believe me, I didn't *forget* ....

You make excellent us of those little stolen moments!
Why, thank you!

wow fantastic
cant wait for extra naughty photos hehe yay for dropbox lol

hope you are well sexy one
I am doing well, thank you ~ and as for extra naughty, I don't know about *that* ... just found the db easier to manage photos. I'm saving all of the extra naughty ones for your inbox, dear...:cattail:

A sexy secret.. will it get naughtier?
Well, I can't reveal all of my secrets.... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

Good morning, lovebugs. Yes, a *very* early morning, at a time some would consider night.... I don't even think the roosters are awake yet!

I don't need to be a fortune teller to predict that there is A LOT of coffee in my near future.

Hope your day is starting better than mine... with a few more hours of sleep!

Yes, and you're right, you can't see my CFMS in all of the pics in this series... you'll just have to take my word for it, they are on. :cattail:

CFMS6
CFMS7
CFMS8

Lets mix up those panty shots. Next time, you hold the camera and my hand will be inside them.

Yes, your deepest. . .at the very back of your. . .

...house? With a vacuum cleaner, maybe? Or with a folded basket of laundry? Men who help with the housework....now that's hot. Yes, *very* sexy, especially if you do it sans clothes. Mmmmmm.... my panties are wet just thinking about it :cattail:

...house? With a vacuum cleaner, maybe? Or with a folded basket of laundry? Men who help with the housework....now that's hot. Yes, *very* sexy, especially if you do it sans clothes. Mmmmmm.... my panties are wet just thinking about it :cattail:

I won't wash your panties, but i'll make sure they stay fucking soaked.

hi..

Good morning J; the latest pics are so damn sexy...thanks for the 'peeks' !! Mmmmm - the wet spot you made in your panties will become even bigger with my licking and sucking...
have a great day :)

OK, that's a lie. There is no such thing as a lazy day with the Mr, kids, housework and the like ~but I do have a few stolen moments, which makes this our sexy, naughty little secret!

CFMS5

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

What a way to start my Morning Jo ;) .. Mouth watering Delicious :p :p

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Good morning J; the latest pics are so damn sexy...thanks for the 'peeks' !! Mmmmm - the wet spot you made in your panties will become even bigger with my licking and sucking...
have a great day :)
Now that hockey's back on, does that mean we can do it Canadian style? :devil:

Wonderful pictures. :cattail:
Why thank you, Ms. Eva b :rose:

What a way to start my Morning Jo ;) .. Mouth watering Delicious
Thanks For Sharing ...
Thank you sweet:heart: ~ I always look forward to our morning coffee.

Good morning, lovebugs. Yes, a *very* early morning, at a time some would consider night.... I don't even think the roosters are awake yet!

I don't need to be a fortune teller to predict that there is A LOT of coffee in my near future.

Yes, and you're right, you can't see my CFMS in all of the pics in this series... you'll just have to take my word for it, they are on. :cattail:

CFMS6
CFMS7
CFMS8

Great googly moogly. How is it I'm so hot for you?

CFMS6
CFMS7
CFMS8

Hope you got some sleep tonight. Love the new pictures. You are a very sexy lady....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back