Milfs

JohnS6987

Virgin
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
25
Greetings everyone!
I am new here and I just wanted to know if women that are 30 years or older are interested in younger men and if they would like to "sleep" with one or if it's that fantasy to go with someone younger. I know that older men are interested in younger girls but I don't know if it's the same for older women too.Are there any women willing to express their opinions on this topic?Or just someone that has had a similar experience.Currently milfs are my preferable women and they are my fantasy thats why im asking.I am looking forward to seeing your replies!:)
 
Just my thought

Being a much older couple, I just won't think of many so calling 30 yo MILF's being that interested in the 18-20yo male, they just got past that stage in their life. BUT I have lots of fantasies of younger hard cock men, late 20's-30's fucking my mature old MILF. I would think there would be a lot more women, like late 40's - 50 that would get excited thinking of a 30 yo man.
 
Last edited:
Being a much older couple, I just won't think of many so calling 30 yo MILF's being that interested in the 18-20yo male, they just got past that stage in their like. BUT I have lots of fantasies of younger hard cock men, late 20's-30's fucking my mature old MILF. I would think there would be a lot more women, like late 40's - 50 that would get excited thinking of a 30 yo man.
Interesting thank you!
 
All the time and I’m 43.... I have a few boys in mind already...
 

Attachments

  • A9B837C1-6215-446B-86A4-FA85E909C374.jpeg
    A9B837C1-6215-446B-86A4-FA85E909C374.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I lost my V card to a lady who was 14 yrs older than I. I married a lady 3 yrs older than me. As someone in their mid 40s I still find older women more attractive usually than the younger ones. Of course there are always exceptions
 
All the time and I’m 43.... I have a few boys in mind already...

When I was barely 18 my sister’s boyfriend’s mom (42) was kind enough to show me how to please a woman I still haven’t forgotten that weekend and it was 40plus years ago:devil:
 
When I was barely 18 my sister’s boyfriend’s mom (42) was kind enough to show me how to please a woman I still haven’t forgotten that weekend and it was 40plus years ago:devil:

I lost my virginity to a woman in her forties too. She taught me so much. Even my own wife when she was in her forties liked the boyfriends of our daughters.
 
Back
Top