Out in public with objects inside--ideas?

auroraborealice

Really Experienced
Hi Lit Friends,

I LOVE going out in public with something inside me, but I've been getting bored with the usual bullet or egg vibes, duotone/ben-wa balls, etc. Do you have any suggestions that would be both pleasurable and practical?

I should mention that I have a very small, tight pussy, and while I can manage to get pretty big things inside me when I'm relaxed and slippery, I usually need something on the smaller side if I'm going to walk around in public with it.

Any ideas?

Thank you and Happy New Year.

I struggle with anal insertion. My asshole is even tighter than my pussy so I'd find it pretty challenging to go out with something in my ass. That's not to say I never put things up my ass, but it's one of those things I only really get into rarely, and I'm quite amateur and inexperienced at it.

But plugs come in many sizes. Start with a small one and insert it in until your ring clenches around the small diameter after the larger head is in you. No problem then and it feels so delicious waling in public knowing how naughty you are being. Wish I had a vagina so I could go out with things in me like you do. Try it the sissy way. I have worn tens units hooked t my boy clit and junk and while shopping had to moan and pause and shake.

But plugs come in many sizes. Start with a small one and insert it in until your ring clenches around the small diameter after the larger head is in you. No problem then and it feels so delicious waling in public knowing how naughty you are being. Wish I had a vagina so I could go out with things in me like you do. Try it the sissy way. I have worn tens units hooked t my boy clit and junk and while shopping had to moan and pause and shake.

I went out one time with a 6 inch vibrator in my ass and sexy panties on. It felt so good and so nasty. I was so horney when I got back home I ripped of my cloths as soon as I got home and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. Mmmmmm👅

Thanks so much for the tips! I will consider this for sure.

My GF used a full size vibrator. She is only 5 ft and slim. Had to wear a tight pair of spandex workout shorts to keep it from sliding out, plus a pair of loose fitting shorts over top so the wet spot wouldn’t show.
Once I had to help her out of a busy store, she could hardly walk. Security wanted to call an ambulance, thought she was going to pass out.

PS: Set it on low!

I went out one time with a 6 inch vibrator in my ass and sexy panties on. It felt so good and so nasty. I was so horney when I got back home I ripped of my cloths as soon as I got home and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. Mmmmmm👅

VERY hot

something like a pearl necklace works.
Also - a small-ish dildo is an obvious choice.

Muscles relax, and butt plugs can and do fall out. Take this stuff for a test drive at home before you hit the dance floor.

#metoo

Ok, I must say that I actually went out with a buttplug in me. Met my female FWB and we had lunch. It was interesting sitting on the bench in the restaurant. (Of all places, she wanted Taco Bell that day) After a while, it did get a little raw, but I’d do it again.

sissy is rear plugged all the time in public and you do have to be particular which one have inside. They have been known to slip out so if you are moving around a lot as a precaution you can wear a tight G string to help hold it in.

Tilted glass Don Wand

I love using glass dildos you can run under water hot or cold to your liking and slide it in. I have the curved side out and rubbing my swollen clit! My pussy is very tight and the dildo stays in for sure as long as I wear panties! I have worn it out to church and to work! It feels amazing and I think to myself if they only knew what I was doing and how turned on I am right now mmmmm :devil:

Remote Control

Have you tried a remote control vibrator? Either controlled by a phone app or a little remote control.

Hand the remote to whoever you're out with. Phone apps can be controlled long distance over Wi-fi too.

I love using glass dildos you can run under water hot or cold to your liking and slide it in. I have the curved side out and rubbing my swollen clit! My pussy is very tight and the dildo stays in for sure as long as I wear panties! I have worn it out to church and to work! It feels amazing and I think to myself if they only knew what I was doing and how turned on I am right now mmmmm :devil:
Wow, I love this! There is nothing better than being aroused and naughty at church!! I grew up Catholic which comes with its own special brand of perversion....

When you are at home, you might enjoy a challenge that I like to practice pretty regularly: Stuff that glass dildo up inside you, and wear a dress with no panties or tights, and see how long you can manage to walk around and go about your normal business without it falling out. With some practice I've gotten very good! I cook meals, clean the house, do yoga even split kindling for the woodstove that way. It's a nice way to spend a day off.

Back