The China Pearl Inn part 9

Well he did wear red socks...

These are the jokes folks...Hey! That tomato was soft :D

Red Sock Friday. That is a neat concept. Never heard of it before. All my socks are black so I don't have to worry about matching them, but I would have worn red socks when I was working had I known about it.

Ah god, I love fast internet days! I've just visited six million threads and looked at naughty pictures and posted in an SRP and answered three PMs all in the blink of an eye!

WOOOOOOOT!

Uggg:D

Ah god, I love fast internet days! I've just visited six million threads and looked at naughty pictures and posted in an SRP and answered three PMs all in the blink of an eye!

WOOOOOOOT!

Uggg:D

All that while you are working. Amazing!!

They might lodge a complaint when balls are bowled at the speed of sound by superheroes and set their pads on fire :D

Balls on FIRE Chris! Oh no say it aint true. :eek:

Shifts nervously in my seat at the thought.

Uggg did you hear that Balls on Fire.:eek:

My God you guys can talk or as the Brits day you can rabbit! 5,000 posts on series 8! Ain’t surprised, my wife can’t stop talking so I know why.

Tom and I are going to the game tomorrow, cheer the girls on but as Sharing Fantasies said I feel for the opponents.

Hey, CG, I’m glad you’re on the mend. I was with the Coast Guard last week, we had a little problem to deal with.

Balls on FIRE Chris! Oh no say it aint true. :eek:

Shifts nervously in my seat at the thought.

Uggg did you hear that Balls on Fire.:eek:

Reminds of of an ill advised little experiment I did with 'deep heat' once...

My God you guys can talk or as the Brits day you can rabbit! 5,000 posts on series 8! Ain’t surprised, my wife can’t stop talking so I know why.

Tom and I are going to the game tomorrow, cheer the girls on but as Sharing Fantasies said I feel for the opponents.

Hey, CG, I’m glad you’re on the mend. I was with the Coast Guard last week, we had a little problem to deal with.

Hey Rick, always good to see you. :)

Rick I hope my fellow Coasties helped you out. Our only Medal of Honor winner Douglas Monroe received it for saving Marines at Guadalcanal.

Uggg one must be very careful where one put liniment. Oh my I hope it was only liniment and nothing more frightful.

Good evening all, short flying visit as we have our big game tomorrow.

I wave at everyone - sleep tight!

I trust your are feeling better today after your and the gals night out. :devil:ish :D

Night Robyn sleep tight :rolleyes: and may all your dreams be naughty ones. ;)

* a puff of dust rises from floor suddenly as a dull thud echoes about the barroom*

*before long a Grumpy Uggg appears and pours himself a gin muttering angrily about narrow beds, hard floors and uncompromising gravities!*

*starts thinking about a strap system to strap himself into bed then realises that there already is one that could be used for that purpose but he just needs someone to help him use it...*

*slow smile spreads across face:):D*

So, barstool, it's just me and you again. There's no need to look at me like that.

* a puff of dust rises from floor suddenly as a dull thud echoes about the barroom*

*before long a Grumpy Uggg appears and pours himself a gin muttering angrily about narrow beds, hard floors and uncompromising gravities!*

*starts thinking about a strap system to strap himself into bed then realises that there already is one that could be used for that purpose but he just needs someone to help him use it...*

*slow smile spreads across face:):D*

Hey Uggg, just read of a bar over here got a bottle of gin...worth £2000!

Hey Uggg, just read of a bar over here got a bottle of gin...worth £2000!

hiya kitty:rose:,

oh those expensive bottles are so high maintenance-- Uggg's like cheap dates;)

*Scratches kitty behind the ears*

Uggg:heart:

Not sure where they get these prices from or who's going to be able to afford to drink it :)

Not sure where they get these prices from or who's going to be able to afford to drink it :)

A friend of mine got me quite drunk on whisky at a five star hotel where he worked one night. I found out afterwards that those shots were $100 each. I can't remember how many I had but it was lots:eek:. You can bet your boots I made it worth his while though:eek:

Last edited:
A friend of mine got me quite drunk on whisky at a five star hotel where he worked one night. I found out afterwards that those shots were $100 each. I can't remeber how many I had but it was lots:eek:. You can bet your boots I made it worth his while though:eek:

Squeak! That's a lot of making it worth while!

Squeak! That's a lot of making it worth while!

TBH I was planning on making it worth his while anyway, he didn't need to buy me drinks... lol, Ugggs never turn down free drinks though;)

Back