A Rebirth

A week of catching UP to do on LIT, but I m having fun here, not to mention we panties.... and to answer your question would love being under, up, on your SHEETS..... but do hope you don't mind doing laundry ;)
And pssst, where that stockings or a body suit, seems I have the same :eek:
MMMM shall we model together....:devil:
Hope you had a great Christmas and right now a relaxing Sunday.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

A week of catching UP to do on LIT, but I m having fun here, not to mention we panties.... and to answer your question would love being under, up, on your SHEETS..... but do hope you don't mind doing laundry ;)
And pssst, where that stockings or a body suit, seems I have the same :eek:
MMMM shall we model together....:devil:
Hope you had a great Christmas and right now a relaxing Sunday.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Welcome Back, Sexy! I don't mind doing laundry at all ;) Maybe you can get me to get them a little wet too ;)

I would be honored to model with you, Emmy. Although I pale in comparision to you :kiss:

I hope you had a great Christmas as well. Ours was quiet and spent with our children - they took their time opening gifts and we just enjoyed each other.

Can't wait to see what sexiness you have in store for us ;)

A Little Bit of Me on the Floor

Anyone care to join me? ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Mmmmm boobies
LOL
You look so soft... My imagination has my fingers tracing your collarbone, sliding lower to trace the edge of your shirt...lower. Rough edge of lace, such smooth
creamy skin beneath. Palm and fingers outstretched cupping, gripping, releasing
:heart:

Mmmmm boobies
LOL
You look so soft... My imagination has my fingers tracing your collarbone, sliding lower to trace the edge of your shirt...lower. Rough edge of lace, such smooth
creamy skin beneath. Palm and fingers outstretched cupping, gripping, releasing
:heart:

Sign me up! When is it happening? I'm clearingmy schedule as I type *siighs dreamily* I can feel your hands on my skin already :kiss:

We just found your beautiful thread!!!!!

Love the photos and the videos. Wonder if you take requests? If so Boby and I would lve to see you being fucked. Any chance we can see your pussy with a real cock in it? Thanks again for sharing. Bonnie

Back