tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

For me, the exhibition heightens the senses, triples the emotion.
That can be good or bad, depending on what the emotions are.

Right, I like sharing my lady, and you are right, it heightens all the senses. When I tell people about my kink, they often ask if I get jealous. Yes, of course I do, but that's part of it. I guess like why some people like riding a roller coaster, to feel those strong emotions and fears.

I bet you have no problem finding someone to watch, you are very hot. If you ever need a watcher let me know! haha I have references!
 
Not taken by me- internet pic. But it moved me- in a very emotional way. Just wanted to share it with you.
attachment.php


I think it got to me because my Grandpa used to take me fishing in a boat like this- just him and me. He's gone now.:(

If you want, make this your wallpaper for a day or two- help me remember his memory.
 
Last edited:
I think it got to me because my Grandpa used to take me fishing in a boat like this- just him and me. He's gone now.:(

If you want, make this your wallpaper for a day or two- help me remember his memory.

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It's a beautiful picture and it sounds like you have beautiful memories of him as well.
 
Not taken by me- internet pic. But it moved me- in a very emotional way. Just wanted to share it with you.
attachment.php


I think it got to me because my Grandpa used to take me fishing in a boat like this- just him and me. He's gone now.:(

If you want, make this your wallpaper for a day or two- help me remember his memory.

Sorry, all... hormonal.
 
Still standing, I unfastened Bro's shorts and drop them along with his undies, and wrap my hand around his cock. Like I said, he is smaller than Guy, who is pretty well endowed.
I push him over to the sofa, next to Guy, and suck his cock a bit while Guy takes off all his clothes. I alternate between them, jacking one off while sucking the other. It becomes obvious Bro isn't going to last long, so I figured it best to let his first happen quickly, hoping the next will be longer. He warns me, but I take him even deeper and he cums deep in my mouth, most of which I swallow.

I stand and remove my shorts (no undies) and now we are all naked. We move to Guy's bedroom...

Love reading about you getting it like this TT and certainly sounds like you were well horny if you sucked bro off and swallowed most of his load on the first day of meeting him. Proud of you and love the though of you getting cock from both ends :devil:
 
Guy and I are FWB, and not exclusive (my preference).
He will probably some day get back together with his ex-wife.
Anyway, we have fun in the meantime.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

I am stunned- it takes me a bit to put all this together. "This is a set-up?"

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

I sat there and thought it out. I said "I will not fuck him!"

Guy smiles. "He knows that".

I said "No touching at all!"

Guy nods, and calls out "Hey, Sam- bring the lady a beer!"

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Guy then tells me Sam is a virgin, and had never seen a naked girl live before.


Too quote a movie
You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any man in history
I think you could change Sam's life and have fun doing it.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
What was your favourite sexual experience?

Multiple.

I've had MMF, MFF, MMMF, and be far MMMF has been my favorite.

With MFF, it was the worst- I much prefer women one on one.

I have no idea what my limit is yet with men.
 
You've done quite a few photo shoots in extremely sexy outfits

Which photo shoot or lingerie make you feel the sexiest?
 
Back
Top