Michigan Roll Call

I have to redo my rain collection setup. Relocating barrels into the garage with a sump pump outside to pump in rain water.

hello,

I am a 40 year old male virgin looking for a place to jerk off in front of a group of people (male and female ok). Is there any place like that in southeast Michigan (specifically the Sterling Heights/Utica area)?

I don't know of any such clubs but hey if ya need an audience Pm me brutha I'll come and watch ya.
Be willing to lend a hand if ya get tired too.

I don't know of any such clubs but hey if ya need an audience Pm me brutha I'll come and watch ya.
Be willing to lend a hand if ya get tired too.

I cant host, that's a big part of the problem :(

Just want to show my exhibitionist side, but don't want to get arrested either lol

Anyone from the U.P. I'm heading that way... What to expect??? How much snow is on the ground... I will be at the falls and pictures rocks...

Morning brat!! It is a happy weekend. I'm on my way out in a few for the weekend. Hate working Saturdays but it does fill the morning up

Not to sure where everyone is located around here and really, I'm north of the pit, but doesn't it really just sum the spot up nicely?

Anyone in the Traverse City area? Wondering how the weather has been? Will be in the area around the 19th through the 25th. Anything fun going on around then? It has been a few years since I have been there so help me out in finding some things to do. :)

I cant host, that's a big part of the problem :(

Just want to show my exhibitionist side, but don't want to get arrested either lol

Yea getting arrested isn't on my agenda either, I was just wanting to see the show.
Whats up? When the next matinee'?

Hi everyone

Hi everyone I'm from Muskegon Michigan
I'm looking to meet new friends. Any females want to chat?

Back