subtle flashing

My wife enjoys some subtle and sometimes not so subtle flashing. She gets off on just knowing that she is wearing a summer dress with no panties or bra. Sometimes she just likes to wear stuff like that in hopes that a breeze will blow her dress up. (I have seen her walk through the parking lot while wearing this and a breeze blew her dress up so that her ass and pussy were completely visible.) Other times like the other day, she will go to the store wearing literally only a wool coat and black thigh high stockings. She likes to bend over at the hip and reach for something. Her coat, which is barely long enough to cover 3/4 of her butt cheeks while standing, has now ridden up and her entire ass is showing and depending on how she is standing her pussy is showing from behind.

Hmmmm

With the details filled out, I think it would make a very good one of the story side of Lit. Glad you might share some more details and more stories with us along the way. And, if you ever feel like posting a picture, in a bathing suit or not, you're sure to get a warm welcome here...

I do think I will start work on a fuller version of the things that went on (or should I say things that came off) that day. The chat that went on for a while and set the stage for what happened should be told and it was very exciting to tell you all about it. It may take a bit though, I know just with that bit I had to take a few relief moments.

Thank you all

I have, at times, given a good looking fella a peek at what is underneath my skirt. When wearing a short enough skirt, I occassionally spread my legs apart just enough for him to see my panties. I love the look on their face....and then to look when they are caught. LOL

There's nothing quite like the "accidental" peek up a womans skirt, panties are always welcome but love the occasional pussy exposure!

I have, at times, given a good looking fella a peek at what is underneath my skirt. When wearing a short enough skirt, I occassionally spread my legs apart just enough for him to see my panties. I love the look on their face....and then to look when they are caught. LOL

If it were me, I'd be starting with delight and if you'd catch me watching, you'd probably see me aroused, blushing and grinning at the same time, I think.

LOL I've done the same or leaned way over when I was wearing a low cut blouse. Then stood back up to catch them staring at my cleavage.

woman on the train the other day winked at me when she caught me, was zoo upset when she got up at the next stop and left!

I do think I will start work on a fuller version of the things that went on (or should I say things that came off) that day. The chat that went on for a while and set the stage for what happened should be told and it was very exciting to tell you all about it. It may take a bit though, I know just with that bit I had to take a few relief moments.

Thank you all

On the same thread, this sounds like a story I posted recently: http://www.literotica.com/s/tanning-and-teasing-ch-01

I would love to hear more about yours though. Real stories beats fiction in my mind. If you couldn't tell, your intro is something that my mind likes to imagine. :p

That was you? ;)

Its always summer somewhere. Ladies how do you manage to keep yourselves contained through the winter?

Or is subtle not possible?

It gets that way real quick, always return to it. When you are shaking you know it working

Think for a guy its different because of the threat of getting a hostile reaction. Only times I've ever done some exhibitionist stuff in public was after heavy flirting with someone at a bar/club.

Think for a guy its different because of the threat of getting a hostile reaction. Only times I've ever done some exhibitionist stuff in public was after heavy flirting with someone at a bar/club.

Understand that, not a good thing for a guy to get caught with his cock out, and to the gals are not sure you'd are just showing

Understand that, not a good thing for a guy to get caught with his cock out, and to the gals are not sure you'd are just showing
Remember during college being in the Library and hearing a co-ed tell a security guard there was a guy up on the x floor in the y section with his thing exposed. Sounded like she did not think it was some accidental exposure, either.

I don't get to bold when I'm by myself. When hubby is along he likes for me to show more.

Back