subtle flashing

Those panties are pretty sheer and very form fitting Rosemary! I'm sure that his pulse was racing when you showed him your bruises and he touched you. I suspect that you wearing those panties is quite a sight from the front as well as the back. (Hint, hint.)

...:)

Last edited:
Hubby and I went out to dinner the other night, and I couldn't help but show my open blouse to a few guys at the bar. We were at a table, I was wearing a satin blouse, loose fitting with no bra, skirt and stockings. I kept bending over as if to fix my heels or my stockings, and being small chested, my top pulls away every time. Hubby was getting a kick out of them staring, and making it quite obvious they were! I must say, my nipples were responding as well.....

Tifani

Hubby and I went out to dinner the other night, and I couldn't help but show my open blouse to a few guys at the bar. We were at a table, I was wearing a satin blouse, loose fitting with no bra, skirt and stockings. I kept bending over as if to fix my heels or my stockings, and being small chested, my top pulls away every time. Hubby was getting a kick out of them staring, and making it quite obvious they were! I must say, my nipples were responding as well.....

Tifani

I just want to sit and stare at your legs;)

Heheh, those panties have a lot of coverage, so in that way they're fairly conservative. But they fit you so snugly that they really don't hide much. I'm sure that your father's friend got excited by what he saw when you lifted up your nightgown and pulled down your underwear a little to show him your bruises.

Did you pull your underwear down enough for him to see whether you were shaven or not?

He not only approves, he encourages it. He knew what I was doing the whole time. It turned him on knowing how many men saw me that night. I think it was 7.

Smile , then he knows how lucky he is. You have a dellightfull pair of legs that seem to be making my mind go in to a whirl

I want to add more to my quoted post above. I have a nighty similar to this one click me for example, this photo isn't of me!. I have been wearing this a lot in the evenings and night. One time when I was wearing this nighty I was watching television downstairs in the living room with my father's friend. He checked up on me asking how I was after my fall (I fell out the door earlier that morning, thanks to my dog pulling too hard on the leash). I told him that I am fine but still have pain, I began showing him my bruises, firstly my thigh, he commented saying it was a nasty bruise, I turned around, lifted up my nighty and slightly pulled down my underwear to show him my other bruise on my hip and he again commented saying that it looks bad. He gently touched my hip and asked me to tell me if it hurts..it did a little, but secretly I loved that moment.:eek:

I have bruises, you can see them anytime you like ;)

Tifani

Stiff nipples showing through a satin blouse, I can't enough of seeing that. I would be staring as my dinner got cold.

When I was much younger, an overly horny teen boy, blessed or cursed with a fairly large package, I was but one of only two male waiters at a restaurant. Of course all those females about and when it was slow, the mind would wander into their blouses and the penis would swell to proportions simply too large to hide. I remember lots of giggling and whispering, I probably had little clue at the time as to what effect I was having. On one occassion, I actually stretched the pants so that the zipper gave out. One of the more mature woman volunteered to help get me through my shift, the day saved with a well-placed safety pin.

If I'd have know then what I know now!

flashing

Is this the type of thing we are talking about/

Last edited:
After throwing husband out I had new found freedom to do the things never allowed or never considered, one day arriving home from work after a hot and busy day, I just stripped off and jumped in my pool at home.we live on 30 acreas mostly wooded and the nearest neighbor is over a mile away,the house is in the middle of the woods so no big deal.Well this soon became a habit,home from work,strip and jump in,loved it,one day in the pool the mailman came, he was running late and got an eyeful, well I thought that wont happen again, then the UPS guy showed up and a day or so later the pest control guy all getting a good view. I was embarressed at first then realized how much I enjoyed being seen.Then I found out a friend of my daughters had discovered my new passtime and would hide in wait for me,not sure how often he had seen me, but one day I saw him move in the pool house and confronted hm,later checking the security cam he had been jerkig off as he watched.

Tifani

Well done:)

Driving while Horny

I use to travel alot for work and many times was so horny I'd pull over to a rest stop remove my bra and expose my 38DD breasts then get back on the road with my breasts out for anyone to see. Not sure anyone noticed but it was erotic to think the truckers going by got an eyeful as I was pinching my nipples :)

I use to travel alot for work and many times was so horny I'd pull over to a rest stop remove my bra and expose my 38DD breasts then get back on the road with my breasts out for anyone to see. Not sure anyone noticed but it was erotic to think the truckers going by got an eyeful as I was pinching my nipples :)

I knew I should have taken drive in Michigan!

After throwing husband out I had new found freedom to do the things never allowed or never considered, one day arriving home from work after a hot and busy day, I just stripped off and jumped in my pool at home.we live on 30 acreas mostly wooded and the nearest neighbor is over a mile away,the house is in the middle of the woods so no big deal.Well this soon became a habit,home from work,strip and jump in,loved it,one day in the pool the mailman came, he was running late and got an eyeful, well I thought that wont happen again, then the UPS guy showed up and a day or so later the pest control guy all getting a good view. I was embarressed at first then realized how much I enjoyed being seen.Then I found out a friend of my daughters had discovered my new passtime and would hide in wait for me,not sure how often he had seen me, but one day I saw him move in the pool house and confronted hm,later checking the security cam he had been jerkig off as he watched.
Very sexy, wish had neighbor like you

Lucky Mailman, UPS guy and Pest Control Guy! After that, I'm guessing you might have your mail personally delivered to your door by your mailman frequently late. I'm also guessing the UPS guy hopes to see a package in his truck, when he begins his route, that needs to be delivered to you so that he has a chance to catch you in the pool again.

Question for you, how embarrassed was your daughter's friend when you confronted him about watching you in the pool from the pool house?

I've some times wondered what it would be like to give off a quick flash in public. Kudos to those of you who have actually done it!

Lucky Mailman, UPS guy and Pest Control Guy! After that, I'm guessing you might have your mail personally delivered to your door by your mailman frequently late. I'm also guessing the UPS guy hopes to see a package in his truck, when he begins his route, that needs to be delivered to you so that he has a chance to catch you in the pool again.

Question for you, how embarrassed was your daughter's friend when you confronted him about watching you in the pool from the pool house?

Told him I was going to call his mom, he was almost in tears,begging me not to call her,told him he had to help me paint the barn to make amends then,so he did

I used to flash my ex boyfriend very discreetly in public. I would mostly lift my shirt or unbutton and lean over. His favorite was when I was wearing a skirt and l would lift it up to show him my wet spot.

Told him I was going to call his mom, he was almost in tears,begging me not to call her,told him he had to help me paint the barn to make amends then,so he did

Hehe, you are *awful* :) And later did you jerk off thinking about him?

I've some times wondered what it would be like to give off a quick flash in public. Kudos to those of you who have actually done it!

Just start with something subtle and not extremely revealing that you can control. Maybe a tight light top under a partially zipped jacket that opens up a little when you lean forward. Some women are masters at showing just what they want when they want.

Just start with something subtle and not extremely revealing that you can control.

I guess that's probably a good way to start. I've definitely dressed in a "sexy" way when going out, so that part isn't completely new to me. Out and out "flashing" in public (subtle or otherwise) is something else though. But then I've worn skirts without panties before, so who knows...maybe I have flashed without realizing it!

Back