Welcome to Story Ideas!

MichaelS101662 said:
i have what i think would be a great story line idea, but lack the neccesary skills to write it myself. i am looking for someone that can do the actuall writing from the ideas i have for this story. are there any good writers out there that would like to take on this task? i don't really care who gets the actual credit (an honorable mention of me in this story (maybe saying: from the ideas of MichaelS) would be nice).

try starting a thread with your idea, or if a current thread fits, post it there.

good luck and welcome.

Need Some Help

i have a story... something that i want to post, but i need help with it.... need advice on how i can work the cake into the story....
NO MALES PLEASE
AGAIN
NO MALES PLEASE
NONE, ZIP, NADA
FEMALES ONLY.

hot_pink said:
i have a story... something that i want to post, but i need help with it.... need advice on how i can work the cake into the story....
NO MALES PLEASE
AGAIN
NO MALES PLEASE
NONE, ZIP, NADA
FEMALES ONLY.

well, welcome to you

Hello all. I was long gone, hopefully never forgotten, and now am back. :) Welcome to all new members of Lit and viewers of Story Ideas. May you enjoy your stay with us here!

Speak up! Don't be shy! Come and say hi and let's brainstorm together!

Hallowed Eve said:
Hello all. I was long gone, hopefully never forgotten, and now am back. :) Welcome to all new members of Lit and viewers of Story Ideas. May you enjoy your stay with us here!

Speak up! Don't be shy! Come and say hi and let's brainstorm together!

me? shy? never!

you either

welcome back

Well hello to all, I'm an old dog coming back for another bite at the proverbial cake that is Literotica, though it won't be for a couple of weeks, maybe a month before I can post a new story or two. Looking forward to getting back into the discussions and helping work on some good ideas and concepts, when I have the time.

A big g'day to all my old friends and acquaintances on this board (special greets to Hallowed_Eve, SaucyMinx, emap, BlackSnake, SirHugs and TexGuy84), I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. Well, I guess that's it. Cheers,

Capt

Last edited:
CAP!!!!!!

The place hasn't been the same without you. With both Eve and you back, we'll have some fun now.....

sirhugs said:
CAP!!!!!!

The place hasn't been the same without you. With both Eve and you back, we'll have some fun now.....
ah-eheh *sheepish :)* :eek:

well I'll try and live up to such a wondrous entrance, Mr Hugs ;). Thanks though. And yeh, it's good to see Eve back too! Now, let the games begin, hey! :nana:

Capt

Detective Rex Stryker, LAPD

[size=+3]
Rex Stryker is a renegade vigilante cop who is sick and tired of seeing innocent and helpless vitims of violent crime being killed, raped or mugged.

Rex falls in love with a beautiful half-breed named Miranda who has heard of his crusade against those who deserve to die because he judges them unfit for our society.

Rex attains superstar satus when he cuts the crime rate for murders in LA down from 263 in 2004 to only 146 now, but no one knows how he does it.
[/size]

TheCaptain said:
Well hello to all, I'm an old dog coming back for another bite at the proverbial cake that is Literotica, though it won't be for a couple of weeks, maybe a month before I can post a new story or two. Looking forward to getting back into the discussions and helping work on some good ideas and concepts, when I have the time.

A big g'day to all my old friends and acquaintances on this board (special greets to Hallowed_Eve, SaucyMinx, emap, BlackSnake, SirHugs and TexGuy84), I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. Well, I guess that's it. Cheers,

Capt

Mah baby bro is back too!!! Ohhhh happy day! :kiss:

crichtondog said:
[size=+3]
Rex Stryker is a renegade vigilante cop who is sick and tired of seeing innocent and helpless vitims of violent crime being killed, raped or mugged.

Rex falls in love with a beautiful half-breed named Miranda who has heard of his crusade against those who deserve to die because he judges them unfit for our society.

Rex attains superstar satus when he cuts the crime rate for murders in LA down from 263 in 2004 to only 146 now, but no one knows how he does it.
[/size]

Um, hi. lol And welcome to Lit.

Good evening

I just finished The Long Road. Now I'm spent and fresh out of motivation.

Tell me your life story and feed my imagination.....

SW

SweetWitch said:
I just finished The Long Road. Now I'm spent and fresh out of motivation.

Tell me your life story and feed my imagination.....

SW

my life story would take too long and not include enough sex. far better you borrow from my musings on the threads.

sirhugs said:
my life story would take too long and not include enough sex. far better you borrow from my musings on the threads.

Ah, but I could take a bit of your life and spice it up on paper...LOL.

SweetWitch said:
You're a tough nut to crack... :confused:

if I was a duck, I might quack.

try this:

lonely student from far away one of only 6 people in dorm thanksgiving weekend. Home too far away. In same dorm is a cute older teacher's college student from the east coast. They do dinner and a movie ( David Bowie in The Man Who Fell to Earth - full frontal sex). They go back to the dorm and play music. She goes back to her dorm room.

The next weekend he hears she had sex with a stranger visiting the guy across the hall. He asks a mutual friend ( female) "what gives". Answer : she was really disappointed you never made a move..."

sirhugs said:
if I was a duck, I might quack.

try this:

lonely student from far away one of only 6 people in dorm thanksgiving weekend. Home too far away. In same dorm is a cute older teacher's college student from the east coast. They do dinner and a movie ( David Bowie in The Man Who Fell to Earth - full frontal sex). They go back to the dorm and play music. She goes back to her dorm room.

The next weekend he hears she had sex with a stranger visiting the guy across the hall. He asks a mutual friend ( female) "what gives". Answer : she was really disappointed you never made a move..."

Hmmmm.....

Thank you.

sirhugs said:

lol

Well, I had at least 10 years of a good, if not great at times, sex life. Then I got into a "serious" relationship. :rolleyes:

Back