Guardian

The night was a smorgasbord of sex, with neither of them putting limits on the other. Never before had Helen had such a long and yet wonderful night. Even long after they had settled down to just cuddling and holding each other, she could tell that if she had pressed it, Todd would have been up for more. And never once did he make a snide remarks about her loose morals. Or even try to push things too far. Each time, he seemed to have an innate sense of just how far to go. Of when to stop or try something different.

That wasn’t to say that he always had that sense. Just that this time, this night, he had it. Though perhaps she had thought that too soon. It was after one particularly exciting bout of lovemaking that as he held her in his arms and she could feel his cock nestled between her ass cheeks that he broached the subject.

Helen sweetheart, I'm curious, you want Claudio put away and you are the one to do it yet you seem reluctant to go to the cops, you can tell me. If you've got an unpaid parking ticket I'm pretty sure they'll overlook it.

She stiffened. She could see it now. This would always be between them. After all, he worked for...whatever it was that he worked for. And she...she was a less than stellar citizen that...that was too easily seduced.

She buried her face in her pillow.

“It won’t do any good for me to go to the police.” Her voice was a bit muffled by the pillow but still understandable. “They won’t believe what I say. To them, I’m just a tramp.”

How could she tell him what had happened when she had gone to them before. The shame of that visit. How Claudio had turned things around until by the time that she left, their laughter had been ringing in her ears and Claudio had beat her while he fucked her once he got her back to his house. Had told her that the next time that she opened her mouth it had better be to take his cock or she’d be gasping for air at the bottom of the bay.

Not long after that she ran away. And yet the mistake that she had made of thinking that he loved her still haunted her. She had once again been too easily seduced by a sweet talking man.

By now, she was crying and angry at herself. At Todd. At Claudio. At the world. Yet she found herself turned and crying wholeheartedly against Todd’s chest.

“They did it before. They’d make me do it again.” That was all she could get out before her tears overtook her ability to speak.
 
Todd knew that their night of uninhibited lovemaking was over as Helen buried her face in her pillow and mumbled something that he heard but could make no sense of.

'It won’t do any good for me to go to the police.They won’t believe what I say. To them, I’m just a tramp.'

Why would they think that of her? He wondered, what had happened to make her think that? He cuddled her tighter and gently kissed the back of her neck. Helen rolled over and buried her face against his chest crying,

' They did it before. They’d make me do it again.'

Then she fell silent apart from her heartrending sobs. Her tears trickled from her cheeks and down his chest to soak into his pubic hair. He stroked her fiery red hair and kissed the top of her head. He had come this far and was determined to get to the bottom of it,

"Who did what to you? They'll make you do what again? Why won't they believe you? Why would they think you're a tramp."

He had so many questions but as yet, no answers, although he had the impression that Helen was ashamed of something, surely not herself unless she had been made to feel that way by some ruthless and uncaring cop. He had seen how some cops had made highly respected witnesses turn into blubbering messes unable to believe their own statements.

"Was it the cops that did it, whatever it was?" Was it at a local station and did it involve Claudio? The chances are that they were in his pocket and undermined you deliberately. One more thing, was there a female officer present, 'cos there should have been?"

Todd felt that he had said enough and hopefully given her some confidence in herself. He pulled her closer and gently stroked her naked back to let her know that he was on her side no matter what.
 
Last edited:
She just couldn’t go through all of that again. Not again. Not the degradation of it all. And so she cried her heart out.

Who did what to you? They'll make you do what again? Why won't they believe you? Why would they think you're a tramp.

It was impossible for her to answer his questions, the memory of what had happened so vivid in her mind. The shame.

Was it the cops that did it, whatever it was?" Was it at a local station and did it involve Claudio? The chances are that they were in his pocket and undermined you deliberately. One more thing, was there a female officer present, 'cos there should have been?

She cried until at last exhaustion set in. She wanted to forget it all, pretend that it had never happened and just move on with her life. But somehow she knew that if she didn’t tell him, he would just bring it up again. And again. And again. Like a dog with a new bone Todd would gnaw at it until the thing was gone. Yet she also believed that once he knew the reason, he might believe just what those cops believed. That she was a tramp.

With tears drying on her face, she leaned against him, feeling safe yet afraid that soon it would all be over and he would dump her. Her voice was low and quiet as if in some trance. As she told her story, she did not cry but at a particularly painful memory, she would hesitate.

“I had overheard about a planned robbery. Figured that I should warn the police. They took me in one of those rooms with the 2-way mirror and had me tell my story. Two men. I don’t remember their names. For about an hour I answered their questions. They wanted to know how I knew. I just said I was in the room. Didn’t tell them that Claudio was making me sit under his desk blowing him off. Then someone came in and whispered in the ear of one of the men. Then all three of the guys left and left me alone in the room.

“About 10 minutes later the door opened and...Claudio waltzed in. He had a big grin on his face to me. He could tell I was scared and he grabbed a hold of my chin tight. Right in my face he told me if I didn’t do what he told me to do, I was dead. He...backhanded me and I started crying. He told me I needed to use my mouth for something better than crying and...he...unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. He told me that these were his friends and that they didn’t appreciate me smearing their friend - him - Claudio - his good name.

“He made me...get on my knees and...suck his dick, all the time laughing about how he had told them exactly where I was and...what I had been doing when I heard his news. And then I heard laughter and one of the...cops said, ‘Claudio, damn if she isn’t a cock whore. Think I can get me a piece of that?’ And Claudio just laughed and made me swallow. Then he...took off my top and made me...suck any of the cops that wanted it. I sat there crying the whole time. Three cops. One of the cops kept calling me...a tramp and pinching my tits. Calling me cock whore. A piece of shit. Stuff like that.

“Once they were all through, Claudio made me put my top back on. Grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the station, all the time laughing and shaking their hands and then telling me that next time, they would arrest me for prostitution cause that was all I was anyway. And when we got back to his place, he...beat me and fucked me and said that next time I did that, he’d let them all fuck me and then put me where no one would ever find me.”

Her voice faded out and she slumped momentarily against his bare chest before she said her final words. They were softly whispered across his skin.

“Won’t do to tell them about Ricky. They probably helped get rid of the body.”

And with that, exhaustion overtook her and she fell asleep in his arms, her breath soft against his chest. She was worn out mentally and physically and her dreams were dark and troubling.
 
Todd listened silently as Helen poured her heart out to him, telling him of the ordeal she had suffered at the hands of Claudio and the three cops who had sworn to 'PROTECT AND SERVE' but were no better than animals, worse even than the criminals they
were supposed to catch. Each time she hesitated or faltered he encouraged her to carry on with a gentle kiss to show that he believed her and wanted to know the full story. The only revulsion he felt was towards those that had abused her like that, if Claudio had been present at that moment Todd would cheerfully have cut his cock off and stuffed it down his throat.

When she had finished she said that it would do no good to go to the cops again about Ricky as she was certain that history would repeat itself. Eventually sleep came to her and she lay in his arms, her head on his chest her breathing shallow and troubled, Todd guessed that she was having troubled dreams instead of dreaming about their night of passionate lovemaking.

Todd couldn't sleep, he lay awake thinking about what Helen had told him, he didn't think she wanted revenge, she was too frightened for that but she needed justice and the only way to achieve that was to have her story believed. He would need help to find someone who was honest and above reproach. His boss, Jonas, would be able to point him in the right direction and he decided to call him first thing in the morning.

Todd rose while Helen was still asleep, she looked so beautiful and peaceful as she lay naked and curled up with her thumb in her mouth like a baby, HIS baby. He made the call to Jonas in the privacy of the bathroom, he needed to get everything in place before telling her and giving her false hope.

"Jonas? It's Todd, listen I need a favour, Helen, my charge, has lots of information but is too scared to go to the cops because of an incident a while back when she was sexually assaulted and verbally abused by three cops all with the full knowledge and encouragement of, yeah you've guessed it, Raineri, he had those three cops in his pocket. Anyway I need a squeaky clean precinct where she'll get a sympathetic hearing and a top lawyer as well just in case. Yeah, yeah, I know, the budget and all that but this is a golden opportunity to put the mongrel away for a very long time.,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You'll call me back? Thanks Jonas."

Todd finished the call confident that Jonas would do his utmost, he was always complaining about the budget but always came up with the goods. He went back into the bedroom where Helen was just stirring, stretching her glorious body, arms above her head. Todd wanted to leap on her and make love to her but somehow it didn't seem appropriate, so he kissed her instead and said softly,

"It's gonna be okay darling I'm here right with you."
 
Last edited:
Her dreams were dark and troubling. Confessing everything to Todd had dredged it all up, reminding her of things that she had wanted to keep buried and forgotten.

Instead, her dreams had been filled with Claudio and those policemen, of being on her knees being forced to suck off the 4 men right there in the police station, of their laughter at her. The name calling. The threats, not only from Claudio but the police promising to lock her up if she ever caused trouble.

Then her dreams turned to Todd, with disappointment showing in his eyes. Todd leaving her saying she would get what she deserved. Todd wondering if maybe she was a tramp.

She tossed and turned in her sleep, wondering how she had managed to screw up her life. She had such high dreams when she had started though just exactly what she wanted to do with her life, she was not sure. She really enjoyed shopping and was good at spotting bargains and at one time had thought of becoming a professional shopper. Shopping for people that didn’t have the time to do it themselves. But she didn’t even know if that was a real job or just something that her imagination made up.

Right now, shopping was the last thing on her mind. Right now it was Claudio and the police. And Todd. Todd was the most important if the three.

Slowly she awoke and stretched, finding Todd standing over her and smiling down at her. He bent over and gave her a kiss and she smiled back.

It's gonna be okay darling I'm here right with you.

He sat down beside her and she hugged him. “Thank you for believing me. No one ever has before. But you can see just how hopeless it is. Can’t you? I mean, those people are Claudio’s friends. Can’t we just forget all about it and just get out of here? It was stupid of me to think that I could stay here and just melt into the background. But if I went to some other part of the country...?”

She looked up at him hopefully.
 
'Thank you for believing me. No one ever has before. But you can see just how hopeless it is. Can’t you? I mean, those people are Claudio’s friends. Can’t we just forget all about it and just get out of here? It was stupid of me to think that I could stay here and just melt into the background. But if I went to some other part of the country...?

Todd knew that she was hoping he would agree with her from the way she looked hopefully at him but he didn't and he made his feelings plain to her.

"So, you want to let them get away with it by running away? The thing is it won't go away, it will always be there gnawing away at you no matter how many times I tell you that I love you and believe you, in fact I reckon you half believe it yourself, that you are a tramp, a slut. Well I don't think that and I think that what you've done is make some bad choices, that doesn't alter who you really are, a beautiful sexy woman who enjoys sex, there's nothing wrong with that, especially when I'm the recipient."

Todd returned her hug and kissed her on her brow. His phone alerted him to an incoming call and he saw it was Jonas.

"I gotta take this sweetheart, in private, excuse me won't you?"

He took the phone into the bathroom,

"Yes Jonas, what have you got for me?"

"Right Todd I've got what you wanted, go to the Three Arches precinct and ask for Pete Hudson, he's the captain there. I've already spoken to him and he's prepared to listen to what your girl has to say. He runs a clean precinct, no scandal there for years, the last one was eighteen months ago when some business guy with an inflated ego complained that one of Pete's cops had been too officious when he asked him to move his car 'cos it was parked right next to a fire hydrant."

"That's great Jonas, I owe you one."

"That you do Todd, I've got a hot shot lawyer lined up as well, name of Lou Weston, If the cops think they can make a case Lou is prepared to take it on. You better make sure your girl is gonna go through with it."

"Thanks again Jonas, Helen will be fine."

He went back into the bedroom where Helen was just getting dressed, still in just her bra and panties. He wrapped his arms around her and broached the subject cautiously hoping that she would trust him and let him take her to the cops in a different precinct.

"Helen honey, you trust me don't you? What if I were to tell you that thanks to Jonas, my boss, I know of a precinct station where ALL the cops are decent and honest. The captain there has agreed to listen to your story and assess whether or not you have a case, if so there is a hot shot prosecutor who will represent you, so what do you say, shall we go for it?"

He nuzzled her bare shoulder and slipped her bra straps off her shoulders to her elbows.
 
Todd headed off to the other room to take his call and she sat there for a moment. He was right. She did think that she must be a slut. No good. Just a whore. She had been told so often enough that she did believe it. It’s not what she wanted to be. Still, it was hard to see things the way he did.

She began to get dressed, pulling out one of the dresses that he had bought her. But she didn’t get far before Todd came back out. She had her back to him and he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him.

Helen honey, you trust me don't you? What if I were to tell you that thanks to Jonas, my boss, I know of a precinct station where ALL the cops are decent and honest. The captain there has agreed to listen to your story and assess whether or not you have a case, if so there is a hot shot prosecutor who will represent you, so what do you say, shall we go for it?.

She stiffened in his arms, scared. Did he realize what he was asking her to do? It had taken all she had just to bare her soul to him. And now he wanted her to do it again, to a complete stranger. Someone that would judge her, would know all the mistakes she had made, the wrong decisions, the embarrassing situations.

His lips brushed against her shoulder, moving her bra strap until it reached the edge and then fell over, falling down her upper arm to rest near her elbow. She knew what he was doing, though it didn’t necessarily relieve her fears.

“I’m afraid, Todd. What if they don’t believe me? Or if they brand me a troublemaker? Or make me...do all that again. I’m scared.”
 
'I’m afraid, Todd. What if they don’t believe me? Or if they brand me a troublemaker? Or make me...do all that again. I’m scared.'

Todd leaned her back against him and cupped her breasts in her bra and spoke softly in her ear,

"Of course you're scared love, it's only natural after what you've been through but this time I'll be there with you and if it gets too much we'll just up and leave but you owe it to yourself and all the other women they've no doubt abused to see them get what they deserve, I trust Jonas's judgement and if he says they're straight then they're straight. Get dressed and we'll do it straightaway, the longer you think about it the harder it'll become."

He turned her round to face him and looked into her tearful eyes,

"Trust me on this baby, you'll be fine."

Then he gave her an encouraging kiss.

Half an hour later they were in the underground parking area searching for their revamped cars, they split up as the cars had been moved and separated so that if Claudio's men came sniffing around they would be looking in the wrong place.

Todd found his first and from a distance it seemed to be just as he wanted, then as he got closer his heart sank, if Helen saw it she'd go ballistic. On the rear of the car was a magnetic sign saying ' BANG BUS' he hurried up to the car to remove it before Helen saw it when he saw in the passenger seat a red headed naked inflatable doll, there was no mistaking who it was meant to be.

"I'll fucking kill Dennis," he muttered, realising that Dennis who delivered Helen's new car was the only one who had see Helen and he had been part of the team who had resprayed the cars. He was about to open the door and get rid of the doll when he heard,

' That's just what I mean, even your guys believe I'm a tramp, there's no way I can convince anyone that I'm not.'

Helen was crying again and hid her face from him when he tried to comfort her.

"Helen sweetheart, Dennis was responsible for this, he must have thought he was being funny, well he wasn't and he'll be severely reprimanded. You have convinced me that you're not a tramp there's just the rest of the world to convince now including yourself, I know you can do it so come on let's make a start."

Todd pulled off the sign and pulled out the inflatable doll which seemed to leer at him as he punctured it before dumping them both in a dumpster.

Helen seemed to have regained her composure and sat in the seat beside him her face looking pale and strained at what lay ahead.
 
The parking garage was empty of people and she was a bit spooked as they looked for their cars. She quickly found hers, now painted a beautiful dark blue. She locked it and headed off in search of Todd. But her heart dropped in her stomach when she found him hurrying to get rid of the red-headed sex doll in the front seat, her plastic legs obscenely spread to reveal her fake, molded pussy. This came from the people that he worked with. To them, all she was was a fuck toy. That said it all.

“That's just what I mean, even your guys believe I'm a tramp, there's no way I can convince anyone that I'm not.”

It was useless. Tears fell and she turned away, ashamed of herself. He pulled her to him but she buried her face against his chest, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

Helen sweetheart, Dennis was responsible for this, he must have thought he was being funny, well he wasn't and he'll be severely reprimanded. You have convinced me that you're not a tramp there's just the rest of the world to convince now including yourself, I know you can do it so come on let's make a start.

She knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to pump her up. He seemed mad, but not at her. And quite frankly, the only reason that she was going was because he had promised her that if things were not going good, he would get her out of there. And she would hold him to it.

She climbed in the passenger side where the sex doll had been. Quite frankly, she was scared shitless. As they left the garage, the sun seemed to mock her as Todd drove her to certain doom. The blood drained from her face, giving her a more fragile look and as they got closer to her destiny, her jaw developed a slight quiver. ‘Go back!’ Her brain yelled silently to her. ‘Run away!’ It told her and she fought hard to ignore the voices in her head. ‘Slut!’ ‘Whore!’ ‘Cunt!’ She heard Claudio laughing at her.

She closed her eyes and prayed that Todd was right.
 
They found a space to park just a few yards from the Three Arches Precinct station, before they got out Todd leaned over and gave Helen a reassuring hug and kiss.

"You'll be fine baby, they're not like those other cops, like I said though if you want to go we'll go."

At the desk they asked for Pete Hudson. After a couple of minutes a jovial looking man came out and introduced himself,

"Hi you must be Todd and Helen, you don't mind me using christian names do you? We're very informal here, everybody is more relaxed, come with me, oh yeah coffee with cream ok?"

Todd felt straightaway he could trust this guy. They went down a couple of corridors and rooms marked INTERROGATION ', at the end of one corridor they were shown into a room that seemed totally out of place, there were chintzy curtains up at the windows and no bars, a comfortable looking sofa and three leather armchairs, in the middle of the room was a large wooden table with several writing pads and pens.

"Make yourselves comfortable, we'll make a start when the coffee arrives."

Todd and Helen sat side by side holding hands, Todd smiled at her, the room was comforting and homely not at all like the interrogation rooms they had passed. Before the coffee arrived two more people arrived one a quite plump female cop who beamed at them both and introduced herself as Rachel, she was there to balance the male / female ratio and to oversee fair play. The other was quite different a tall stooping figure with a bald head and rimless glasses, Pete Hudson introduced him as Alfonso Perrera a psychologist,

"Don't look so shocked, we just want an assessment of your credibility, if this goes to court you can bet your bottom dollar the defence will do anything to discredit you, this tosses their arguments in the trash."

Todd and Helen nodded seeing the reasoning behind it.

The coffee arrived and Pete outlined the reason they were there.
To their surprise he didn't ask more than one question and that was,

"Are you a liar Helen?"

To which Helen could only shake her head "NO"

"Good, now beside each pad of paper you will find a list of questions, if you can write your answers down please, you can always go back and alter any answer at any time. I would appreciate it if Helen did this without any help from you Todd, you can support her by all means but do not try to influence her answers.".

Pete spoke kindly to Helen and told her to take her time and reminded her that the issue here was the sexual assault on her by three police officers and Claudio Raneiri.

The room was silent as Todd and Helen read through the questions. Todd hugged Helen and grinned at her,

"You can do this babe, just tell the truth."
 
Last edited:
It took every bit of willpower to keep from curling up in a ball a crying as Todd parked the car. Her fear must have shown on her face for before they even got out of the car, he leaned over and kissed her, stroking her cheek before he hugged her and gave her some last minute reassurance. Still, had he not been holding her hand as they walked into the police station, she would not have gone inside. And she occasionally glanced around to see if there was any sign of Claudio or his men.

In fact, the grip she had on his hand was tight though she didn’t realize it. The man that came out to greet them didn’t look like those other cops. But as far as she was concerned, she was playing it with a wait and see attitude.

They were led up and down corridors and with each minute her grip on Todd’s hand got tighter. Finally they were led into room that looked nothing like what she would expect to find in a police station. The room had real chairs and sofas, curtains on the windows, and it even smelled like potpourri in the room. Lavender? Whatever it was, it calmed her down a bit. At least for a while.

Then others started arriving and she started getting nervous. First a woman. That was relatively safe. Then a man. He worried her as he was a psychologist. Would he say that she was some crazy lady?

Don't look so shocked, we just want an assessment of your credibility, if this goes to court you can bet your bottom dollar the defence will do anything to discredit you, this tosses their arguments in the trash.

She gripped his hand harder.

Are you a liar Helen?

All she could do was shake her head.

Suddenly she was looking at a list of questions. A lot of questions. Some of them were obvious.

What is your name?
Where do you live?
Where do you work?


Some were more obscure.

What did the policemen say to you?
Did you offer them sex?
Did they make you do anything?
How many people were in the room?
Can you identify the police officers?
How did you learn this information?
Are there any other crimes that you have information about?


And on and on it went. At times, she would stop writing, and was thankful for the box of Kleenex on the table. She would cry, putting down the pencil as tears ran down her cheeks. Todd gently would rub her back and hold her hand. At one point, she asked to go to the bathroom, and was escorted by the female detective where she threw up in the toilet. Rachel remained calm and helped her clean herself up, gave her a hug and then escorted her back into the room where she sat back down and continued answering questions.

She didn’t know how long it took. It could have been anywhere from 2 to 12 hours. To her, it felt as if she had been there for 12 days. She never erased anything but occasionally she would ask how to spell a certain word. Every time they would tell her to write it however she thought it was spelt - that they would know what she meant. She took that to mean that this whole thing was being taped.

Finally she laid down her pencil and bowed her head, reaching a hand out to Todd. She had told them everything. About the kid. About the cops. About Claudio’s empire. About the prostitution. About the kickbacks. About the drugs. About the beatings that she personally had endured. About the chop shops. Everything. She didn’t know what else to do or say.
 
Todd stayed with Helen throughout never leaving her side except when she went to the bathroom, he could hear her throwing up and guessed this must be a real ordeal for her. At times she would start crying and he would wipe her tears away with the tissue thoughtfully provided.

"People tend to get emotional during this type of interview." Rachel explained as she placed the box of tissues on the table.

In the main it was conducted in silence except for Helen asking how to spell a word or clarification on what a particular question meant. Todd got the feeling though that the whole thing was being recorded although he couldn't see any cameras. He had no idea what Helen had written down on the paper or even what the questions were as Helen had hidden them with her arm as though this were an exam. When she had finally finished Helen pushed the sheaf of papers to Pete Hudson and clasped Todd's hand.

"Well love you finally did it, now we just gotta wait and see if they can make a case of it."

Pete Hudson stopped them as they were about to go out for lunch.

"Before you go Helen I see that you say you can identify the cops, now I have my suspicions who they are but I can't just haul them in for an id parade for no apparent reason so it would be most helpful if you can work with our station face artist, it's quite simple really you tell him what you can remember about them, not just their faces though anything at all."

Todd answered for Helen, "We'll be back after lunch is that ok?"

They found a diner nearby and ate lunch although Helen only picked at her food.

"Are you finding it tough babe? The cops seem decent though, treating you with respect and to me it seems they believe you, they just have to find a way of proving it all and you're the one to do it, you probably know more than you realise, that's why Claudio is so desperate to shut you up."
 
Before you go Helen I see that you say you can identify the cops, now I have my suspicions who they are but I can't just haul them in for an id parade for no apparent reason so it would be most helpful if you can work with our station face artist, it's quite simple really you tell him what you can remember about them, not just their faces though anything at all.

She felt her stomach drop. Neither Todd nor the detective seemed to notice her reaction. Or maybe to them, it was just one in a series of reactions. But to her, it was embarrassing and she just couldn’t answer.

We'll be back after lunch is that ok?

To tell the truth, she didn’t even notice where they went or what food was served. In fact, she didn’t even remember ordering her meal but she must have for it was what she was picking at as Todd ate.

Are you finding it tough babe? The cops seem decent though, treating you with respect and to me it seems they believe you, they just have to find a way of proving it all and you're the one to do it, you probably know more than you realise, that's why Claudio is so desperate to shut you up.

“Tough is not the word for it. Todd, do you have any idea what you are putting me through? Huh?” Her voice was a terse whisper as she fought not to be overheard by the other people in the restaurant, or diner, or wherever the hell they were. “I can’t identify those policemen. At least, not by their faces.” She looked at him pointedly. “Do you understand what I’m saying? So how do I sit there and describe that to the police artist? Huh?” She shoved her plate away from herself and sat there looking out the restaurant window.
 
Last edited:
'I can’t identify those policemen. At least, not by their faces. Do you understand what I’m saying? So how do I sit there and describe that to the police artist? Huh?'

For a few seconds Todd didn't understand what Helen was talking about, how could describing faces be such a big deal? Then it hit him, she wasn't talking about their faces but what they had shoved in her face, that must be imprinted on her mind.

"Excuse me for being so stupid and Pete as well, there has to be a way round this, I'll have a word with him when we get back."

When they arrived back at the station for the afternoon session Todd drew Pete Hudson to one side and explained Helen's problem and how embarrassing it would be for her.

"Don't worry about it, we'll use a female artist she knows all about dicks," he paused and then apologised "Sorry about that, very unprofessional of me. it won't happen again."

To make Helen more comfortable while describing the cops that had assaulted her they left her alone with just a young pretty blonde police officer and and a laptop, they were in contact with the blonde, Ruby, through an ear piece. They told Ruby what they wanted to know and she passed it on to Helen.

They couldn't hear what Helen said but she seemed more relaxed than when the men were in the room.

"How do you think it's going Pete, think you can find these cops and make a case?" Todd asked anxiously.

"It's going pretty well so far, there's no doubt in my mind that she's telling us absolutely everything, what we have to do now is get a firm ID on at least one of them, I already have three in mind, they've been walking the tightrope for years, hopefully with Helen's help we can knock'em off."

Todd could see the screen of the laptop as Ruby's fingers danced over the keyboard and a face began to emerge. Todd didn't know if the image was even close but he felt rage boiling up inside him and he understood the weight that Helen must have been under since it happened.

"Come on Helen you can do it, let's get these scumbags off the streets." he implored silently as he watched through the two way mirror.
 
Once they got back to the police station, Todd took this Pete aside to explain the problem. She couldn’t even look the officer in the eye, she was so embarrassed and just wanted to hide. At first, Claudio seemed to be a cool guy. And then, almost overnight, he became a devil, beating her, treating her like a whore, as if she was some kind of tramp.

She was introduced to Ruby and felt a bit more comfortable with the woman. They headed into another room and this Ruby carried a something like a laptop. This time, she and Ruby sat side by side as she began to describe the penises that she had been forced to suck while the woman drew them with the software. One was “very fat with a very fat domed cockhead but very tiny balls. He was hairy all over. Even his...cock. Dark hair. And the man smelled of garlic. I never saw his face and the man talked funny.”

“Funny? How?” Ruby asked.

“Funny. You know, like he had trouble saying his ‘s’ sounds. He kept calling me a ‘shexy shlut’ or something like that. I was scared and was afraid that they were gonna start calling in more men.”

“Don’t worry. Every little bit of information helps. You’re doing just great, Helen. Anything else about Man A?”

“All I can remember is he had brown shoes but a blue suit. They didn’t really match.” Helen watched as Ruby’s fingers flew over the keyboard, occasionally nodding as she worked. It would sure be nice to be able to type like that. Maybe become a secretary.

She was snapped out of her daydream by Ruby’s question about Man B. Man B and Man C she had seen both their faces and their cocks as these two had interviewed her before they called Claudio in.

“Not real tall, red curly hair and a bushy mustache. No, bushier than that. Like he had stuck a red squirrel’s tail under his lip. And he sometimes wore glasses. Like, he kept taking them off to make a point or look hard at me. He had a few freckles on his nose. I noticed them when he took off his glasses.”

“That’s good. Anything else before we go to his genitals.”

“No. Sorry.”

Ruby reached out and placed a hand on Helen’s arm. “You’re doing great. Don’t worry.”

They started on Man B’s cock. “It was average with red pubes. Maybe around 6” and had some freckles on it. Otherwise it was just average.”

After some coffee was delivered into the room, they started on Man C.

“He never smiled. Scary guy. Buzz cut blonde. Looked more like military. Square jaw and pale watery blue eyes. Scary guy. He was the one that shoved his cock deep in my mouth. Called me Claudio’s whore. He gripped my hair and...and...” Before she knew it, she was shaking and crying. Ruby stopped typing and just hugged her, until finally she could talk again. Her voice was soft.

“He was the one that literally fucked my mouth. Told me to shut up and suck or I could disappear. If I was smart, I would only open my mouth to suck his dick. He had a big silver ring in his right hand, the pointer finger.”

“Just one more description. You’re doing good.”

“His cock was huge - about 10 inches. Big around. Thought I would break my jaw. That’s all I can remember.” Tears we’re running down her face and she was pale. “Can I leave now?”

Ruby gave her a hug. “You stay here and relax and I’ll go let them know that I’m through with you and that you want to leave.”

The policewoman left and Helen, totally drained, laid her head down on her crossed arms and closed her eyes as her breath bounced off the table top. All she wanted to do was get back to the hotel room and fall asleep safe in Todd’s arms.
 
While Helen was with Ruby in the next room Todd asked Pete how he thought it was going and if he thought there was a chance of them making a successful case against the three cops and Claudio.

"Well Todd, I for one believe Helen. I think it will depend on Helen giving a believable description of them, and then we can haul in the three guys and hold an ID parade, if Helen is sure of the ID then it's up to Lou the prosecutor to decide if there's a solid case against them."

Todd was reassured by Pete Hudson's assessment and silently prayed that Helen wouldn't crack under the pressure. It was three hours before Ruby came out with her laptop under her arm with a big smile on her face.

"Well?" they asked her in unison.

"I wish all my witnesses were as clear in their recollection as Helen. Once I got all I could from her it was a piece of cake. You wanna see what I've got?"

"Stop fucking teasing Ruby and let's have a look." Pete snapped but with a smile on his face.

Ruby opened her laptop and brought up the three images. Pete was literally over the moon with what he saw.

"Just as I thought from the beginning, Morris, Maguire and Minns, the three Morons as they are known, we've known about them for years but never been able to make a case, probably 'cos the victims were too scared, we just need Helen to hold it together, I'll give Lou a call."

Todd went through to where Helen was sat with her head on the table, sobbing into her arms.

"It's all over bar the shouting now honey, just keep it all together the prosecutor will be here soon and once he sees the evidence it's the trial and they'll be behind bars."

Todd took Helen in his arms and kissed her tears away, they clung together, relieved that Helen had been believed and they could now move forward. Half an hour later Pete Hudson came into the room,

"It's about time you met your brief, come on in Lou and meet Helen Daniels and Todd Bennet."

They both looked in astonishment as Lou Weston came in looking very business like,

"Wow, you're a woman! We were expecting a,,,,,"

"Nice of you to notice and you were expecting a man I presume?"

She answered with a laugh and tossed her silvery blonde hair back making her rather obvious cleavage jiggle.

"Sorry, but yes we were expecting a man with some experience of this type of case."

"Right, now you've got over the shock of having a brief with boobs," she hefted her boobs up with her arms, making them jiggle again, "I'm Louise Weston, Lou for short, I've been a prosecutor for nearly ten years and haven't lost a case yet and I don't intend to start now."

She sounded so confident without bragging and already Todd was warming to her.

"Okay Lou, what do you want from us?"

"From you Todd, absolutely nothing, you have nothing to do with this case, it all happened before you came on the scene but you can support Helen, it seems she relies on you a great deal, is that right Helen?"
 
Last edited:
It was pure relief when Todd came in and wrapped his arms around her. She was exhausted and just wanted all of this to be over and if it had not been for Todd pushing her, she would have just forgotten about the entire thing.

So when he came in the room and held her, she just wanted to leave with him.

It's all over bar the shouting now honey, just keep it all together the prosecutor will be here soon and once he sees the evidence it's the trial and they'll be behind bars.

“And then can we leave? I just want to go!” And so they sat like that, Todd offering her his support. She was tired, physically drained. All those horrible memories had been dredged up, remembered in great detail.

Detective Hudson re-entered and announced that the prosecutor had arrived, someone named Lou Weston.

She had to admit that Lou Weston totally shocked her. First off, it was a woman. But not just any woman. This Lou looked like a playboy bunny! She was showing more cleavage that Helen had ever had! And she kept jiggling them as if calling attention to them. It put Helen on edge.

Right, now you've got over the shock of having a brief with boobs," she hefted her boobs up with her arms, making them jiggle again, "I'm Louise Weston, Lou for short, I've been a prosecutor for nearly ten years and haven't lost a case yet and I don't intend to start now.

Well, that was a step in the right direction though Todd’s eyes seemed to be eyeing the woman a bit much.

"Okay Lou, what do you want from us?"

"From you Todd, absolutely nothing, you have nothing to do with this case, it all happened before you came on the scene but you can support Helen, it seems she relies on you a great deal, is that right Helen?"


Helen nodded, not quite sure what to do or say. Todd seemed unable to take his eyesight off the woman. Or her cleavage. Or her figure. Or her cleavage. He had a big grin on his face like he expected the woman to start doing a strip tease.

“Uh, How much more do you need? I don’t know what else I can give you. Right now, I just wanna leave.”
 
Todd was as surprised as anyone when Lou Weston walked into the room, it wasn't only the fact that she was a woman but she seemed intent on showing everyone how much of a woman she was. Her cleavage drew a man's eyes to it automatically and Lou made sure that everyone's eyes were on her by hefting her tits up with her arms and squeezing her tits together and deepening her cleavage to Grand Canyon proportions,

'Right, now you've got over the shock of having a brief with boobs, I'm Louise Weston, Lou for short, I've been a prosecutor for nearly ten years and haven't lost a case yet and I don't intend to start now.'

Todd barely heard what she said, he had a shit-faced grin on his face and was staring at Lou's barely concealed tits. Todd couldn't help wondering how her tits would feel wrapped around his cock and whether there was some lucky bastard who had full access to them on a regular basis. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught Helen scowling disapprovingly at him and he tore his gaze away from her chest. Todd warmed to her immediately and he had every confidence in her as she was confident in her own abilities without bragging.

' Okay Lou, what do you want from us?'

'From you Todd, absolutely nothing, you have nothing to do with this case, it all happened before you came on the scene but you can support Helen, it seems she relies on you a great deal, is that right Helen?
'

Helen nodded and Louise asked a few preliminary questions and took notes, then she said,

"That's all for now, I'll read through your Psych report and statement Helen then if you can ID these mongrels we've got a case, I'll be in touch in a couple of days and we'll go through the plan of attack and what you can expect, I'll do my best to nullify any attacks by the defence on your character and morals."

Todd thanked her on the behalf of them both and asked Helen,

"Are you ready to go now? But before we do I need to be sure, you're ok with Lou,,,,, I mean, Miss Weston handling the case? It didn't seem as though you liked her much."
 
Are you ready to go now? But before we do I need to be sure, you're ok with Lou,,,,, I mean, Miss Weston handling the case? It didn't seem as though you liked her much.

She looked at Todd, the glint of desire in his eyes. The prick wanted this Lou. Show the man a pair of tits and he was lost. She should have known.

Well, they could have each other. Fuck each other’s brains out. She should have known. She should have known. The words kept echoing in her brain. Her words were terse and she snapped back at him.

“Yeah, sure. She’ll do as well as anyone else. Maybe everyone will be so busy watching her tits that they’ll not notice what she does. Let’s get out of here.”

She’s got up and just started walking out the door. She didn’t care if Todd was with her or not. She wasn’t thinking straight. She was tired and disgusted with Todd’s actions. Having just spent hours revealing everything that had happened to her, all she knew about Ricky, it was all a load of crap. The bad guys would get their attorneys that would bring up every bad thing that she had ever done, including the time she bit a little boy when she was 6. And the bad guys would skate free and she would probably join Ricky in the morgue.

Right now, she had a headache and wanted to sleep and forget everything.
 
'Yeah, sure. She’ll do as well as anyone else. Maybe everyone will be so busy watching her tits that they’ll not notice what she does. Let’s get out of here.'

Todd was dumbstruck, the ferocity of her words were not directed at Lou Weston but at him and so far as he knew he had done nothing wrong, ok, Louise Weston or rather her appearance was a surprise to both of them and he had only done what any red-blooded man would do, he had ogled her tits for sure, they were very hard to ignore but that was as far as it went, he hadn't made a pass at her and Lou had invited everyone to admire her tits, not just him.

He grabbed at Helen's arm to say something but no words came out he just opened and closed his mouth like a fish. The drive back to the hotel was tense, the atmosphere could have been cut with a knife. Helen sat bolt upright staring straight ahead, her mouth in a straight line. During the drive, Todd had time to think, maybe he had sparked Helen's reaction by calling her Lou and then changing it to Miss Weston as though he had been caught out being too familiar. He put it down to Helen being tired and the agony of going through everything, he told himself that everything would be ok after Helen had got some sleep.

In the hotel room, things were even worse as if that were possible, Helen went straight into the bedroom without a word and he heard the lock click. It was then that Todd realised he was in big trouble, it wasn't tiredness that was making Helen act this way it was jealousy and he didn't have a clue how to fix it.
 
What was so irritating was that Todd acted as if he had no idea as to what he had done wrong. HA! If that was the case, why did he have that guilty look on his face. And that shitty grin and far away look in his eyes every time he looked at Lou and her tits. Lou with the big bosoms. The whole drive back, he kept quiet. And she wasn’t gonna get into it with him while he was driving.

It was a quick drive back to the hotel. Quick and quiet. She felt used. First by Claudio and those policemen, then Todd and now Lou.

She was tired and drained. Quite truthfully, she felt as if she had been sexually abused all over again. Reliving the whole thing again. Deep down, she knew that Todd didn’t mean anything. He was just like most men. A couple of tits jiggled in front of him and suddenly all he can do is think about getting the woman in bed. The average woman doesn’t do that.

The whole time that they would be trying to resolve this, he would be dreaming about big tit Lou with the heavy maracas. And the last thing that she needed was going through all of this again.

Back in the hotel room, she headed straight for the bedroom. Locking the door, she undressed and crawled between the sheets. Before she knew it, she was crying herself to sleep.
 
Todd sighed resignedly. He had seen Helen in one of her stubborn,' I don't wanna talk about it' moods before and he knew it was no use pleading with her, she had her mind made up and he was in the dog-house.
He poured himself a very large scotch and sank down on the sofa to think. In fact, he was sick and tired of always being the bad guy whenever they argued, which seemed to be quite a lot lately. Why was it ALWAYS him who apologised? Probably because he loved her so much and the making up sex was wonderful. He knew however that wasn't the answer, Helen needed to have someone straighten her out so she saw both sides instead of forming an opinion and assuming she was right. The question was, who could do that? It had to be someone who themselves could see both sides, someone of intelligence and articulate. One person immediately sprang to mind but it would be one hell of a risk and possibly alienate Helen even further. In the end, he took out the business card and rang the number even though it was really late,

BRRR, BRRR,

"Hello, who's that?" a voice he recognised as Pete Hudson's answered,

"I'm sorry to disturb you but can I speak to Lou please, it's urgent."

He heard Pete say,"It's for you, honey, HEY STOP THAT! I think it's Todd Bennet."

There was silence for a few seconds and then he heard Lou's voice, "Yes Todd what can I do for you?"

Todd didn't really know what to say but he managed to blurt out."It's Helen she thinks I'm chasing your tail, or you're chasing mine, either way, you need to talk to her or the case goes down the pan."

"Wow sounds serious, can you get her to the phone?"

"I doubt it, she's locked herself in the bedroom and she's not talking."

"Ok Todd honey, I'll be there in half an hour." and the phone went dead.

Todd shook his head and sat down, Pete Hudson and Lou were an item? Who would have guessed it?
 
She could hear Todd talking outside the bedroom. Calling a good time girl? What was wrong with her? Was she so insecure that at the least little thing, she lost it. But she knew that she wasn’t the smartest cookie in the jar just like she knew that she wasn’t the prettiest girl at the dance.

Oh, let’s face it. She was ashamed of herself. She had let some guy snow her and next thing she knew, the guys were taking advantage of her. And then bullying her with threats and beatings.

That Lou probably never screwed up her life like she had. She had done things right. And she had seen the way that Todd’s eyes had lit up just looking at Lou’s jiggling tits. Oh, she hated herself. She hated her life. How could anyone love her when she couldn’t even love herself?

She couldn’t seem to stop crying as she lay in the dark curled up in the fetal position in a corner of the bed.
 
True to her word Lou knocked on the door within half an hour, her silver hair tousled as though she had just got out of bed, which Todd guessed she had. She still displayed her tits without any sense of shame though and asked,

"Where is she then?"

Todd nodded towards the locked bedroom door. Lou walked over to the door and called out,

"HELEN?"

There was no reply and Lou again called out,

"Helen, stop fucking blubbing and get yer ass out here where I can see ya, I haven't come all the way over here to talk to a fucking door."

After a couple of minutes, the door opened and a red-eyed, tearstained Helen stood there, a hostile look on her face.

"So what's all this about? You're not the first hostile witness I've dealt with. You jealous of me 'cos I've got bigger tits than you?"

Lou did the now familiar hefting of her breasts,

"You think just because Todd's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw them that he wanted to get his mitts on them? Well so does practically every man I meet, in fact, I'd be disappointed if they didn't, I'm really proud of my girls. That's not to say that I'd let them be manhandled, I'm no slut but I like sex for sure. I get it regular and have a special fuckbuddy, who I might add was most upset when Todd called, he was almost there when I called 'time' on him. Listen to me, Helen, you have nothing to worry about, it's as plain as day that Todd is head over heels in love with you and you with him. Nothing is ever gonna happen between Todd and me, he's quite a hunk I agree but I'm not in the habit of going after a guy who's already taken. So I suggest you take him back in the bedroom and show him just how sorry you are."

Lou grinned at Todd, "I reckon you should be thanking me now Honey, it's not every day I talk a gal into spreading her legs."

Todd didn't know whether to shake Lou's hand or hug her so he opted for the safer option and shook her hand,

"Thanks a lot, Lou, you better get back to Pe,,,,,,,,,, sorry,,,,, your fuckbuddy before he loses interest.

"That's ok Todd, any time, and I ain't ashamed of fucking Pete, we've been together nearly three years now and if he ever gets round to popping the question the answer will be a resounding 'YES SIRREE.'
 
She stood there and listened to Lou telling her to straighten up and learn to accept that Todd may want to look but that didn’t mean that he wanted to fuck any and every woman that passed by.

She didn’t say anything back. She listened and took it. Didn’t mean that she liked it or necessarily agreed. But she accepted it.

And then the woman was gone and she stood there with her red rimmed eyes. There was an uncomfortable silence for a moment. Was he afraid of saying the wrong thing to her? Hell, she wasn’t sure what she was to do. She certainly didn’t feel like celebrating.

Remembering the look in his eyes at the sight of Lou’s breast jiggling, the glazed expression on his face like a man that had just seen paradise.

She was actually ashamed to look him in the eyes. There were no longer secrets. If he had listened in, he knew about everything that had been done to her. Just what used goods she was. Keeping her eyes down, afraid to see disappointment in his eyes, she sat on the couch and waited for it.

She had probably lost him. Why would he want to stay with someone like her? Emotional and probably driving him crazy.

She stood there, afraid to look at him.

“I’m sorry, Todd. I can understand if you don’t want to have anything to do with an emotional mess like me.”
 
Back
Top