New Neighbor controls Young Maddy (closed for Elise_Costello)

Maddy had lost all sense of time or space, so lost in the absolute bliss and pleasure of Jack filling her, using her, taking her. She had never experienced pleasure like this. It wasn't just that his cock was definitely the biggest that she'd ever had inside her, but the way he knew how to move his hips, to touch with his hands and his lips, the longing gaze in his eyes when he slowed down and leaned forward to kiss her. Everything was so overwhelmingly beautiful as she lost count of how many times she climaxed, her throat growing sore from how much she was screaming and moaning while she writhed around him.

Though a part of her didn't want it to ever stop, she could feeling him growing harder inside her, his movements more fevered as he got closer and closer to the edge. His fingers clutched her hips, pushing and pulling her body like it was no effort as the water splashed loudly about them. Finally she felt him move her hand to his mouth, moaning and shouting as he filled her. The rush of heat sent her over again, letting out the loudest screaming moan she could, almost so loud the muffle barely kept it from being heard. She could feel herself so full that it could barely hold all of his seed, the hot streams running out and down her silky thighs and into the water a moment before he collapsed atop her. Their bare chests pressed together, slick with water and sweat as he pulled her bikini from her mouth and she could finally breath easy again.

Everything felt like fire; her body trembling uncontrollably as she gasped for air, gaspy chuckle-moans still filling her lungs as she rested her head back against the edge of the pool and wrapped her arms tight around him. Her fingers played with the damp strands of his hair at the base of his neck, closing her eyes as she grinned and savored this feeling. 'God this was...fuckin' so good...' Jack took the words she still couldn't form right out of her mouth, the girl nodding in agreement as she started to feel her chest not heaving so hard.

Then he was once more claiming her lips, their tongues pushing against each other and moving as one, her breath once more escaping as he pulled away and told her to call him Jack. Maddy couldn't help but grin, almost disappointed he didn't like her calling him Mr. Armstrong; it just made it feel a little bit more...wrong. A bit more naughty. Like this definitely was something a little bit taboo. And maybe it was, but honestly she couldn't find any room to care with all the warmth filling her chest as he kept speaking. Saying he'd be up all night thinking about her. She had to admit she was pretty sure he had surely fucked her brains out because she was still spinning when he told her to call him before she went to sleep and then she heard her dad's voice from over the fence.

Snapping to attention, Maddy cleared her throat and hoarsely croaked "Yeah dad, be home in just a minute! Gotta towel off!" God, her voice was going to be almost non-existant at this rate, if Jack kept making her scream like he did tonight. Just the thought pulled another moan from her lips a moment before she sighed...

"Well shit, I guess I gotta go...for now." Now that her body was more than sated, she found it wasn't just a heat and hunger she felt when she was this close to Mr. Armstrong. His muscles were still broad and rippling and his grip so firm around her but...but also his eyes. There was something more to them as he looked like he was a second away from spreading her wide and gobbling her up again and it made her cheeks blush raspberry pink as she bit her lip and made to get out of the water. Her eyes glanced down to see the neighbor still buried pretty deep in her cunt, pushed him back just enough to let him slide out of her.

"Ohh, fuck." Her body shuddered once more as she felt how empty her hole was, but unable to keep from licking her lips as she watched his glorious cum drool out of her cunt and into the water. "Well I guess we did make quite a mess...Looks like I'll for sure have to come over and help clean up. Wouldn't be very neighborly of me otherwise, right?" She giggled, letting her body shiver one more time at all the events of that night that had transpired. If he hadn't of worn her out by such a ridiculously hard and intense fucking, she had no doubt she wouldn't get a wink of sleep with all the lusty thoughts that cock gave her.

Knowing she couldn't linger too much longer without her dad coming back to ask what the hell was taking her so long, Maddy finally pulled herself out of the pool. She could hear Jack following suit as she gathered the clothes throughout the house that had been discarded on the floor, her cell phone she had totally forgotten she had kept in her shirt pocket that thankfully didn't have any cracks in the screen. Slipping her clothes back on, Maddy quickly unlocked her phone as Jack came into the kitchen and she felt his hands around her waist.

"Okay, give me your number, and you'll get mine when I call you, okay?" She quickly added the new Contact in her phone, and snapped a picture of his face in the soft kitchen lighting, hair still wet from their secret poolside shenanigans. Everything seemed in order, and as much as her feet didn't want to move, she knew she had to go. Her eyes were half sad, half excited as she looked back up to the handsome, sexy neighbor who she was all but caught in now.

"Goodnight, Jack," She couldn't help but grin at saying his first name. Like they were equals. Like he didn't just think of her as some silly girl--albeit one with a nice body who he wanted to stuff with his hot, massive cock. With a peck on the cheek she waved her fingers at him before scurrying out the door. "Keep your phone handy!" The door closed behind her, a sudden rush of exhilaration filling her as she ran back to her front door, throwing it open and charging past the foyer and to the stairs and towards her room. She hadn't realized any lights were on or anybody looking at her until she heard the voice.

"Hey, did you have a good time swimming, Madds?" Her dad was on the couch, thumbing through some boring war-time era novel in the living room. His voice wasn't suspicious, no questioning glint in his eyes beyond his simple question. Maddy nodded, her grin wider than it should have been had it just been 'swimming'.

"Yeah--Mr. Armstrong's pool is fuckin' tight. Bigger than ours, and I think deeper too. Haven't had a workout like that in a while." Her father nodded, mulling the idea over.

"Eh? Might be. I wasn't making the money I am now when we first got the pool put in. Maybe we could see if Jack and his guys could expand it a bit? And hey, when you do return to school, you can try out for the swim team if you enjoy it so much. I always thought you were a pretty strong swimmer, y'know. And that kinda stuff can get you places." Maddy felt her smile waver, feeling slightly guilty for her attitude earlier as her dad was genuinely trying to be nice.

It was...uncomfortable sometimes. He was a 40-something year old white male who worked for a bank--there wasn't a lot of common ground between them anymore. Not now that showing up with an animal stuffy and ice cream and asking how school was and if everybody was being nice to her in school wasn't really an option. The closest now was when he'd try to see how her classes were and if there were any guys (or girls--he knew college could be crazy) in her life during meals, usually met with a half-hearted 'It's fine. It's whatever.' or her snapping at him just to be a bitch for some reason or another.

"Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long to get the pool fixed, by the way. This merger just has me really busy and your mom's been kind of...off lately. I think her work has her stressed, too...Maybe we should all take a vacation this summer." Madelynn knew that Jack was probably already just holding his phone, lying in bed wearing barely anything, still damp from the pool and staring at the screen in wait...But the tone in her dad's voice was just so...lonely? Sad? It made her let out a small sigh before making her way back down the stairs and to the living room, plopping down on the couch next to her pop.

"Ah, don't worry. I just get kinda snippy when I don't eat enough. And now I can just go over and use the neighbor's so don't worry kay, dad?" About the rest of it...Maddy didn't know. She didn't usually bother herself with noticing her parents' and their moods in all honesty. Maybe it was kinda shit of her to do so, but lately she'd been just working through the snapback from her first college experience. Trying to enjoy her break and not pull her hair out trying to figure her whole future out in like, only a year.

"I mean, a vacation doesn't sound bad. If mom's flippin' her shit, it might be a good idea." But that would mean being away from Jack--for days, maybe weeks. She didn't like the idea. It made her feel a very faint wave of panic. "Maybe you and mom could go away for a bit? You two could prolly use it more than me. I just don't wanna be at school for a bit and I'm solid." Alex was quiet for a moment, contemplating. Finally he nodded and smiled, gently patting her on the leg.

"Maybe you're right, sweetie. I'll talk to your mom tomorrow when she's awake I think... Thanks for the idea. You should go get some sleep, Madds. You look pretty exhausted." Maddy felt her ears burn, knowing full well she was definitely worn out and needed rest because she had gotten quite the workout. Nodding, she tried not to let her smile grow too wide again as she headed back up the stairs. "Night sweetie. Love you!" He called up as she ascened the stairs.

"Night daddy. Love you, too!" She made it to the second floor and moved to her room, excited all over again as she kept the lights off and instead just turned on the small side lamp on the dresser near her window. Her pale fingers pulled the curtains open a bit, peering over at the house next door as she flicked her screen on and found Jack's contact. She stared at the picture in the little corner of the page before hitting CALL and putting the phone up to her ear, her eyes trained on the window she now knew was his bedroom's as it rang, biting her lip. Whatever was he planning?

Watching Maddy through the window

Jack was disappointed when Maddy's father yelled for her. It seemed so unfair the evening had to end. Pulling out of her tight moist pussy left a trail of their mixture clouding the water. "Yes you'd better come over tomorrow and help clean up this mess young lady." He knew that the filters would take care of the mess but the fun they would have splashing and fucking in the cool water. He was getting excited just thinking about the possibilities.

After she gathered all her clothes strewn about the foyer he saw her to the door. She called him by his first name and it seemed right and odd at the same time. Watching her scamper across the lawn, he made a mental note that she could call him whatever she wanted. Jack and Mr. Armstrong had nice rings when he said it out loud. He could hear her voice yelling Jack to fuck her harder and Mr. Armstrong when she playing the young nymph. Yea it didn't matter what name she called him.

Walking through the empty house, the events of today and tonight were all so surreal. Meeting her by her pool, watching her peek out her window, teasing each other at dinner, and then finally getting together. The sex was absolutely out of his world. It was better than anything he and his ex-wife experienced. Maddy had a wild streak and he loved it. He had the feeling they were going to make the most out of the long hot summer.

Turning off the downstairs lights, Jack felt a sense of tiredness come over him. The sex with Maddy was great and it sapped some of his energy. He wondered if he was up to the task again as he walked into his bedroom and looked over at her house. Her bedroom lights were off and he could see lights on in the downstairs. Was her parents grilling her about the night? Had they heard the ruckus and were trying to get out of her what they were doing? Thoughts of getting caught filtered through his mind, of the angry confrontation with her parents, calling him a child rapist. The longer he waited for her to call, the more he thought about their clandestine affair. Was it over before it even started? Jack admonished himself for thinking this way. Maddy was a smart girl and if confronted, he was sure she would come up with some valid excuse they would believe.

Lying naked on the bed, he started to doze off, thinking about the sex with Maddy when his phone rang. Looking at the screen, he smiled seeing it was Maddy. He made a mental note to get a picture of her for his phone.

"Hello Maddy. I was starting to wonder if you were going to call." Her soft hello was like a aphrodisiac and he wanted her again.

Moving to the window, he saw her standing in her bedroom wearing the same outfit she wore to his house. He chuckled seeing her smile knowing she saw he was still naked, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs. He smiled at her and waved, listening to her tell him about her dad sitting in the living room and their conversation about a vacation. He was glad to hear she suggested her parents go on a vacation by themselves. Instant thoughts of fucking Maddy day and night slammed around in his head.

When she stopped talking he told her, "I've thought about what I told you about my name and it is fine if you want to call me Jack or Mr. Armstrong or whatever name you want when I'm fucking that tight cunt of yours." He was surprised that he found it so easy to talk dirty with Maddy. It seemed so natural.

There was a pause, he continued. "I wanted to say goodnight in a more sexy way Maddy. I know I won't get to sleep without seeing that gorgeous body of yours one more time." His hand slipped down to grab his cock and he started to stroke it. "You don't have to say a word right now just listen."

"Take off you clothes for me Maddy .... show me what I am missing by not being in your room right now." He heard her soft breathing on the phone as he stroked his cock. "My cock is getting harder and thicker just thinking about you holding it, touching it, running your tongue up and down it, and then taking it in your mouth." He found his breathing quicken as he watched her remove her clothes.

"Yes that's it don't say a word yet just let me gaze on your body. It is so beautiful. I want to kiss every part of it, your lips, your chin, and your breasts. Yes those lovely tits that I have ignored but that will change Maddy. I plan to kiss and fondle your beautiful tits and put my hard cock between them and fuck them until I blast my cream all over your beautiful face."

Jack's cock was rock hard and he started stroking his cock faster as he watched his lover. "And that tight cunt of yours. Ohhh yesss I want to lick and tongue your pussy until you are squirming, shove my fingers deep inside your hot love box and then listen as you yell for my thick cock and then I'm going to fill that nasty hole of yours again and again with my hard aching cock.

Her heavy breathing was in his ear as he continued. "Touch yourself Maddy .... show me how you like to touch yourself when I'm not there and you are thinking of me. I know you did from he way you watched me from your window. Tell me how much you want to use my cock and how you want it shoved in all your holes.

Jack stopped talking, standing at his window, stroking his cock watching Maddy run her hands over her body. "Talk to me baby .... Tell me how much you want to fuck this hard shaft." His moan filled the phone and his room as he felt his passion rising for her.

Last edited:
Maddy felt a tingle run up her spine when Jack answered the phone, watching him move to the window. From here she had a perfect view of his fully naked form outlined in his room, his voice filling her ears as he told her what he wanted her to do. Grinning, the girl did as she was told, turning and gently pulling at the strings of her bikini top before letting it slip down below her top, sliding her skirt over her knees and to the floor a second before her bikini bottom. She curved her back to push out her plump little ass towards the window, giving him a perfect view before turning and finally pulling her shirt off to reveal her bare breasts. She toyed with her nipples, squeezing each of her tits tenderly as he spoke of pushing them together and fucking them until her cane on her face. Maddy couldn't help but moan softly, her breathing growing heavier at his words and the sensual images they brought to her mind.

It only grew more heated as he continued, her eyes glued to him pumping his erection as he talked about stuffing her tight little pussy, about how hard and how much and how he could not wait to have her again. Her delicate fingers roamed over her skin as he spoke, her cheeks growing flushed as the blood started to flow south. God, it was so fucking hot to hear him speak about the things he wanted to do to her. It wasn't technically the first time she'd ever had phone DED with someone--and this was basically that--but she had never been able to see them. To witness what her words could do as he asked her to tell him how she touched herself when peeping on him. About how much she wanted his cock and how she wanted him to give it to her. A wicked smile played on her lips as she was more than happy to oblige his request. Grabbing her desk chair from the other side of the room she quickly rolled it over to the window and sat down on the gray leather seat.

"You wanna know how I'd pleasure myself while I watched you, baby?" Her voice was a thick, sultry whisper as she raised her legs, resting them on the arms of her chair, her pussy perfectly on display as she reached her hand forward to run along her wettening slit. "I'd see you through your windows or in your yard, Jack. And I would just picture your strong, sturdy hands around my waist as you plunged your fat cock inside me. Mmm, yeah. I'd pump my fingers in my naughty little hole and close my eyes...think of it being you filling me. Spreading my legs wide and fucking my teen cunt until you filled me with your spunk. And then do it again--and again--and again and again and again until you couldn't cum any more inside my hot little pussy." Her words grew faster, her fingers doing as she said they had before, sliding inside her hole as she felt how raw her cunt was after the right proper fucking it had received. She kept moving her fingers, her thumb moving over his clot in small, slow circles as she leaned her head to the side and closed her eyes.

"Ahhn, but now I know how that feels--I don't think my fingers will cut it anymore. I'm gonna need to feel you pushing your big, throbbing cock inside my wet mouth, and fuck my throat until it's good and slick before you shove it in my cunt and fuck it until it red and raw and aching..." Maddy ran her tongue over her lips as she felt herself starting to build up towards yet another orgasm. She wasn't fully sure her body could manage it after this many.

"And y'know--you still didn't get to take all my holes for a test drive, baby. You still gotta grab my tight little ass and fuck my tiny rosebud. I don't let all the boys back there, but for you, Jack, I'm gonna give you an all-access pass to every inch of me--inside and out. Would you like that Jack? To fill my sweet little asshole with your cock? To fuck it until you can shoot your hot cum up inside my guts? Watch it drip out and down my pussy after you pull out?" Maddy squirmed in her chair, gasping as she arched her back for better reach.

"Oh fuck--oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum from just thinking of you fucking my ass, Jack! Ah, ahhh god, it's gonna feel so good to have your cock in there! Stretching me out with you giant shaft before you cum! Oh fuck, Jack! Oh Jack! She was starting to forget what whisper meant as she felt herself getting close, her head tossed back in pleasure as she lost herself to the heat and the kistcif thinking of him filling her ass. It was going to be a tight fit; she rarely ever did anal. And he had almost seemed too big for her slit.

It was Jack's turn to moan listening to Maddy talk dirty to him. His cock was hard and aching from her hot seductive words. Her words painted a vivid picture of them having sex, his cock sliding deep into her mouth and down her throat. She had taken as much as she could tonight but as time went on, he would get her throat acclimated to his thickness. Then he would deep throat her before he deposited his seed down her throat.

When she stuck her fingers into her pussy, his cock jerked with the anticipation of his cock being in her fuck hole. Her description of what she did when she watched him, was vivid and now she was showing him what she did. The way her fingers toyed and teased her pussy for him had him starting to breathe harder with want for her. God she was getting him hotter and hornier with each description. He wanted to run over to her house that very instant and shove his cock deep into her moist pussy while she relaxed in the chair.

A gargled chuckle filled his bedroom when she mentioned her fingers were not going to satisfy her. "Yes," he whispered hoarsely into the phone. "I plan to fill that hole every chance I get." A bead of perspiration formed on his forehead as his desire mounted with each word.

But when she mentioned not taking all her holes for a test drive, some pre-cum oozed from his cock. Smearing it on the head only made it more sensitive and his cock jerked as he thought about taking her ass. Jack knew that woman were particular about their asses and he had only had the pleasure once. When he was first married they watched a sex video and tried it. His ex-wife was turned completely off by the act and it was off the table for the rest of their married life.

"Yes I want to plug all your holes baby. I want to fuck your nice tight ass. I now you can take it baby .... take all of it and then I'm going to fill you with so much cum, you'll think it's coming out your throat." A load moan filled the room as he thought of grabbing her ass and plowing into her. "And baby ..... ohhhh .... baby when it drips down your sweet pussy I'm going to lick it all up and savor your delicious nectar."

This talk was getting too much for him and he could tell she was close to cumming, talking about how she wanted him to fuck her ass. "It's going to feel fantastic having your ass."

Jack stopped pumping his cock and looked at Maddy squirming on her chair. "Take your fingers out of your hot cunt baby and suck them for me. Show my how when you suck your fingers you are thinking of my hard cock. Do that for me baby. I want you to watch me cum and then I want to watch you fuck yourself hard with your wet fingers until you cum."

He could see her reluctantly pull her fingers out of her pussy and shove them into her mouth. "I'm so close baby .... I can't stop thinking about fucking you. I want you every day and night. I want to make you scream." The thought of fucking her and her screams of delight took him over the top.

Picking up a glass he had strategically placed near the window, he turned sideways so she could watch his cum fly into the glass. "I'm going to fill every one of your holes," he whispered as the first explosion landed in the bottom of the glass. Continuing to stroke his cock, he watched each load land in the glass until there was not more.

Breathing heavily, he turned to look at Maddy. "I'm saving this for you baby for breakfast tomorrow morning. I bet you'll love the taste of my orange juice mix. I want you over bright and early tomorrow and wake me up for breakfast. Now baby shove those fingers into your wet cunt and show me how you cum for me. ..... come cum for me baby." She had to be on the very edge of exploding as Jack stroked his slowly dying hardness.

Maddy loved the way her dirty words made him pump his cock faster, seeing his motions grow almost rabid as she spoke of letting him fill her backdoor. She could see the yearning on his face; he must not have gotten to experience a lot of assfucking either. She bit her lip and felt her cunt tighten at the thought of getting to broaden their sexual horizons together. For him to only really know how her warm, wanton asshole felt around his shaft.

Then he told her to stop playing with herself so he could watch her taste the juices off her fingers. Show him how she was gonna suck his cock later. While she wanted to keep pushing herself to that edge, she wanted to give him a real good show more. With a heavy sigh, she pulled her fingers out and held them up to show the glistening strands between the two before slowly sliding them in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked them hard, the suction enough to puff out her lips and suck in her cheeks as she pumped them slowly in and out of her mouth.

As she worked her mouth as he's she could with her fingers in imitation of sucking his cock, she listened to him keep saying how he wanted to fuck net every day and night. She could see how aroused the thought of him making her throw her head back in screams of pleasure made him as a second layer he grunted and began to cum in the cup he had nearby. Every thick, gooey rope landed perfectly in the glass as he told her he was saving it for her breakfast. While she knew jizz was the best hit and dresh, she could still taste the remnants of it on her fingers from inside her hole. He was so yummy she was going to savor gulping down every last drop of his midnight orgasm in the morning for sure.

After he finished, he told her to cum for him, an order she was all too happy to follow as she moved her fingers from her mouth and went back to finger-fucking her filthy pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm so wet Jack. Do you hear how wet you made me watching you fill that glass with my breakfast? Listen to the sound of my hot, dripping pussy Jack--it's gonna sound like this when you slam this filthy pussy, isn't it?" She moved the phone closer to where her fingers plunged in and out of her whole, her juices all over her hand and the seat of the chair, loud wet squishing sounds filling up the space around her as she leaned forward and ride her own hand. A moment later she felt her orgasm hit as she moved the phone back to her mouth, gasping and groaning into the speaker for Jack to hear crystal clear. A flood of her lady cum gushed over her palm and over he seat, leaving her body feeling even more spent--but satisfied. Her perky breasts heaved as she went almost totally limp in the chair, lifting her hand to lick the taste off her fingers while he watched.

"I hope this w-will hold you over until tomorrow...I'll be there, bright and early. Just leave the back door open and I'll make sure to give you the best wake-up call you've ever had in your life, Mr. Armstrong. Goodnight..." She knew he had asked her to call him Jack, but just this time she felt it was the perfect time to sound taboo. Hanging up the phone, Maddy stood once her legs stopped shaking and slowly stride to the window, closing the curtains with a wave and a quick shake of her tits and then she turned off the lamp on the dresser. Usually she wore a nightshirt or a thin pair of shorts and a tank to bed, but tonight was different. Sliding into the covers naked, she felt her eyelids growing heavy with the though of sleep, since the sooner she rested, the sooner she coukdcawaje to more wondrous sex-filled adventures with the handsome neighbor...

~~~

Maddy felt her eyes flutter open, her arm reaching out to grab the phone on the bedside table and checked the time. It was only 8:25 am--way too early to just be up for her usually ally. But it was the perfect time to go pay Mr. Armstrong a visit and give him his wake-up surprise. She quickly slid into a short summer dress and a white lace thing before snatching her phone and slip on sandals up and headed down stairs. Though early for her, Maddy knew her parents' day usually started around 7-7:30. She went to the dining room window to peek at the driveway, seeing her father's car gone. Her brow furrowed; mom was usually gone by now, too but...f she didn't hear her awake and moving, she was likely asleep. Which meant the blonde little teen was able to slip out the front door without any questions and make her way to Jack's backyard.

Maddy tried the backdoor, not at all surprised to find it unlocked as she pushed it open and went inside. The house looked even bigger in the early morning light, a smile on her lips as she nearly skipped her way upstairs to Jack's bedroom. Her heart thudded wildly in her chest as she pushed open the door and heard the sort, even breathing if his sleep. The blankets were tossed halfway over his body, leaving his sturdy back and toned legs uncovered as he rested on his front. Biting her lip, the girl crept over to the bed and sat in the edge, staying quiet for the moment. He looked so peaceful sleeping, his lips turned up subtlety in a smile; no doubt dreaming of getting to know her body more like last night. She trailed her fingers along his cheek, down his neck and over his broad shoulders before moving down the line of his back. Pale fingers slid under the blanket as she kept going and found his stark naked under the covers.

"Oh, you naughty man..." she whispered, watching him mumble and roll onto his back. The covers went with him, wrapping around his legs and pulling down from his waist enough to hint at the large tent underneath. With a wicked grin Maddy couldn't resist assge sat her phone on the table next to Jack's bed and moved to nestle between his legs. She uncovered him fully, watching his massive schlong sprung up against her face the moment it was freed. It still smelled of their filthy pool sex, making her lick her lips and her mouth water. Wrapping a hand around his base, her lips parted and took in the entire top of his cock, sucking on the spongey cockhead as she let out a low moan. Already she could feel wetness between her legs as she began to quickly stuff inch after luscious inch of his member inside her throat. If this wasn't a great way to wake up, Maddy didn't know what was!

He smiled as she told him she was so wet and then put the phone down to her pussy so he could hear the squishy sounds her fingers were making as she fucked her cunt. “Yeah baby It’s going to sound even louder when I pound your pussy tomorrow.” It wasn’t long before he watched her head roll back and the sounds of her orgasm filled his phone.

“I think that will hold me over and I’ll leaved the backdoor open for you. I can’t wait to have my own personal wake up call. Goodnight lover.” Jack stayed at the window watching her get up and close the curtains. A bit of disappointment filled him, wishing it would never end. Jack made sure the back door was unlocked and he mixed up his orange juice concoction and put it in the refrigerator. Back in his bedroom he opted not to wear his usual underwear and t-shirt. Tonight he would sleep naked in anticipation of Maddy waking him up. He wanted to be ready for any surprise she might have for him.

His eyes fluttered open at 6:00 am his usual time to get up and get ready for work. Picking up his phone he texted the office telling them that he would not be into work today and not available. He didn’t bother to make an excuse and knew the office staff would be competent enough to take care of any issues that came up. Feeling tired again, he slipped into a deep slumber while thinking about his young neighbor.

He was dreaming of Maddy and they were under the boardwalk at the ocean hugging and kissing. He felt her fingers trailing over his cheek and down his back and over his ass cheeks as the crowd of people above them were oblivious to what they were about to do. He smiled when she heard her mumble something and he in turn mumble how he couldn’t wait to fuck her.

He shifted positions and then he felt something slide between his thighs. Opening his eyes slightly he saw Maddy through the slits of his eyelids looking at his growing member. He quickly closed his eyes, feinting sleep and wondering what she was up to.

A soft moan escaped when he felt her hand wrap around the base of his cock and then another when he felt her warm breath and then her teeth scraping across the head of his cock. He heard he low moan and when she took his cock deeper in her mouth until he felt her throat muscles, he couldn’t keep his eyes shut.

The head of his cock popped into her thought for a moment before her head moved and slide along his cock. He saw his glistening cock sliding out further. Getting up on his forearms, he smiled at the young vixen. “Getting your practice in I see. You go right ahead and keep practicing until you can take more of my cock down your throat.” He moaned when she was silent but engulf his cock again until it was settled almost in her throat.

“While you are practicing I’m hungry for your pussy Maddy. Turn around and let me get a taste of you while you practice.” He chuckled as she turned around and lay on top of him. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he spread them wide apart. “I think your ass is ready for something nice and big today. But I’m famished and I need your hot cum to nourish and wake me up.”

Jack pulled her pussy down onto his face and moaned, smelling the sweet fragrance of last night. It was evident neither of him showered and the smell of raw sex on here cunt sent a thrill through him. His mouth and tongue attacked her pussy, drinking the juice that started dripping from her tunnel. The day was starting out on the right path and he felt they were going to explore each other all day.

Maddy chuckled around Jack's cock as he opened his eyes and spoke, wondering when exactly he woke up during her exploration of his body before he told her he wanted to taste her. Always happy to obey, Maddy turned around so her sweet little pussy was pressed up against that hungry mouth, his cock never leaving her lips. She swayed her hips around as she felt him pull her asscheeks apart and spoke of her rosebud being filled. It sent a shiver up her spine at the thought of Jack's cock plowing into her other hole.

God, there was just so much she wanted to do with him! There felt like the day wasn't long enough as she went over the mental checklist of stuff they had yet to do with each other. He wanted to push her tits together and fuck them until he came on her face, she wanted him to ram her asshole like no tomorrow and stuff up her insides with his delicious cum, there were so many positions and places they could screw...It was almost dizzying, the possibilities as she moaned at his tongue diving inside her aching sex. Her poor little slit was still slightly raw from last night, but it was nothing his gentle mouth wasn't fixing with every flick of his tongue and suck of his lips.

It took less than ten minutes of feeling him stretching out her throat and lapping at her cunt before she felt herself about to gush. His cock was tensing, and she knew he was close, as well. As much as she had loved the feel of him shooting his goo down her throat and giving her a tasty treat, she wanted to know what his steamy cum felt like all over her face. Clinging to her cheeks and lashes, dribbling over her lips and down her chin.

She hoped he'd let her find out as she pulled his cock from her mouth, keeping a hand to pump him energetically as she leaned back to really ride his face. Her hand pressed against his abs to help her bury his face in between her legs as she let out several loud moans. She hadn't yet figured out if she wanted him to fuck her ass before or after the shower, but she supposed it depended on how hard he could get after cumming on her face. Maddy did know she wanted him to fuck her tits for lunch, though. And for dinner, he could slam her on his kitchen counter...Or maybe they could even go out somewhere to 'eat'?

"Fuuuck, ahhh Jack I-I'm--I'm gonna c-cum! Oh god d-don't stop!" A moment later her voice hit a fever pitch as everything tensed and her hole flooded his mouth and face with her sweet nectar. Shakily, she pulled away from his grasp and off the bed, leading him by the hand she still had his shaft gripped in as she knelt by the bedside.

"Jack, I want you to do something for me..." She began, her voice silky satin as her eyes were vivid crystal. "I want you to grab my hair and fuck my mouth until you're about to cum--and then I want you to pull out and blow it all over my pretty face. I wanna feel your sticky heat on my cheeks, on my lips--and then we can go clean each other up in the shower before breakfast." Once more she was bating those thick lashes at him, her bubblegum glossed lips pouted. "Please, Mr. Armstrong? I promise I'll be a good girl all day if you do this for me."

Last edited:
While Jack took his time delving into her pussy, he could feel Maddy practicing deep-throating his cock. He could feel her take him deep, holding his cock against her throat muscles for a few moments before pulling off and gasping for breath. He had to admit she was a good student, trying over and over until one time, not only the head popped into her throat but a little of his thick veiny cock.

Jack in the meantime flicked his tongue up and down her slit, finding the sensitive bud that made her body jump whenever he pressed hard on it. His hands didn’t remain idle, massaging her ass and back while her body squirmed on top of him. Sliding his fingers between her ass cheeks he smiled when he felt her body jerk a little when he teased her anal opening. Thoughts of taking her back there filled his brain. A few times he pushed her pussy away from his face to catch his breath but that was when his fingers slid inside the wet cavern, finger fucking her wet hole.

After a bit, her body began to move quicker and with more determined desire. His cock no longer was her practice instrument when she rose up and sat directly on his face. Suddenly her pussy began to move rapidly back and forth, fucking his face. The way she was riding him left little doubt that she was going to go the distance. Her moans became louder until she announced her impending climax. He wondered for a moment if anyone outside could hear her cries of lust as she feverishly ground her pussy on his face. And then he felt the flood of her nectar flooding his face, making it hard to catch his breath. There was so much liquid flowing from her cunt, he couldn’t catch all of it, feeling it sliding over his cheeks and down his chin.

When she was done he was surprised she didn’t lay down and rest but she evidently had something else in mind. Pulling him off the bed by his cock, he smiled when she kneeled down and looked up at him. “Yes Maddy what do you want,” he answered thinking he had a clue. When she explained what it was she wanted and batted those mysterious sexy eye up at him, how could he resist.

“I think I know what you want. But first put your hands behind your back and you are not allowed to move them until I’m done. Is that understood.” Her bright eyes sparkled as she nodded and then did as he asked. ‘If you move your hands there will be some punishment for not obey your daddy.” He was surprised the word, daddy, slipped out.

Grabbing his cock, he swiped it along the ridges of her lips. “So you want this thick meat shoved down your throat. I think I can make that come true for you my little bitch.” He saw her eyes widen at the sound of the word but she didn’t have time to respond as he shoved his cock between her lips.

“Since you can’t use your hands I’ll have to do your work for you,” he snickered grabbing her blonde hair and shoving his cock deep into her mouth. “Ohhh god baby you have the sweetest mouth.” His hips thrust forward while he kept her head still, feeling the head of his cock make contact with her throat. “You did it in practice baby ….. open those throat muscles,” he demanded.

He felt them open slightly but the fit was tight. Pulling back so only the head was in her mouth he saw her gasping for breath. “I don’t think you have it down yet bitch. Do you like me calling you bitch? Are you my bitch to fuck and suck whenever I want?” He shoved his cock hard back into her mouth, not letting her respond.

Gripping her hair, Jack’s hips began thrusting harder feeling her mouth clamping around his cock. She couldn’t voice a complaint and he doubted she would. The sensations were building higher with each vicious thrust. “You have to learn to open that throat of yours if you expect to be a great cock sucker.”

Holding his cock deep in her mouth until her eyes begged for a breath, Jack’s fingers pulled her head back just long enough for her to catch a breath and then rammed his cock back deep into her mouth. “So you are going to be a good girl for me today.” He knew what she meant but he said, “I don’t want a good girl today. I want a nasty cum bitch who I can fuck and suck. Are you my cunt bitch?”

His fingers, entangled in here hair, continued to assault her mouth, his cock sawing back and forth with more force. The talking and fucking her mouth was taking its toll. Pulling out of her mouth, he watched here gasping for breath as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it faster. “I’m going to coat your face and mouth with my hot cream bitch.”

Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to hold back but there was no stopping now. Looking down into her expectant face, he saw her devilish smile. “Ohhh fuck Maddy I’m going to cum.” His yell was loud as his cock throbbed in his hand and then he watched the first stream shoot out, landing on her eyes. He aimed his cock at her mouth seeing the next stream hit her mouth, some of sliding down her chin. With each blast, his seed coated her face and chin. When he was empty, he saw some of his cum, bubbling up between her lips and slipping out to run down her chin and drip onto her breasts.

“Time for my sweet cunt bitch to clean up,” he said plunging his cock into her mouth. Hhe saw her hands reach out to grab his cock. “I didn’t tell you to use your hands yet Maddy. You’ll have to be punished later for disobeying me.”

Things had taken a slightly unexpected turn as Jack looked to make good on her request, his tone changing. Ordering her to put her arms behind her back, he told her she'd be punished if she didn't obey 'daddy'. At first she was mildly taken aback, but eager to play along. Her brow furrowed as he referred to himself as her 'daddy', but before she could make any sort of reply, she felt him run his cockhead along her lips as he called her his little bitch. That was definitely not the way he had been speaking to her before, her eyes widening in surprise.

And then a moment later she felt his throbbing shaft inside her throat. His fingers gripped her hair tightly, moving her face towards his cock as his hips pumped it further and further into her throat. Suddenly she couldn't remember what she had been thinking just a second ago as her body flushed with heat and she struggled to let Jack in her throat completely. He wasn't seeming to let that stop her much though, his movements almost vicious as he pushed her to her limits and beyond. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she felt her cunt growing so wet again. Over and over he'd bury himself as far as she could manage and push just a liiiittle but further, until she started to feel dizzy from the lack of air and he'd pull back just long enough for her to gasp.

Every violent gag or forceful thrust brought spit running over his shaft until he pushed it further and chastised her for not taking it all yet. He told her he didn't want a good girl today, and Maddy felt herself whimper in delight at his dirty talk as she felt him getting close. He wasn't letting her speak, but yes--oh god yes, she wanted to be all the things he told her. She wanted to suck and fuck and do all she could to please him as he continued to work her throat. It felt like she'd been assaulted deep down in the back of her esophagus, the muscles sore from clamping and being pushed apart despite the fact. She was sure she'd gotten at least three or four more inches than she had last night. It wasn't yet enough, but she felt proud of her progress as Jack pulled his cockhead out with a wet pop and started stroking it. He announced he was cumming and the girl felt her body shiver with pleasure as a soft, pleased moan flitted through her lips at the first feel of his hot spunk on her skin. She closed one eye to keep it from getting in and stinging before parting her lips to let some of his tasty cum coat her tongue as it shot across her mouth. It ran down her chin and in her hair as she inhaled deep the heady, masculine scent of his cum and felt her cunt dripping at the taste and feel.

She had been an obidient little play thing, but her eyes glinted at the thought of him punishing her...so when he told her to clean him up, she couldn't help but lift her hands towards his shaft before he scolded her. The talk of punishment had her looking up to him with those wide, pleading eyes as she parted her lips and felt him pushing back into her mouth. After she sucked for a few seconds, he'd pull out and run his softening cock against her face, gathering up his cum and letting her enjoy the delicious goo with happy mewling moans until he had gotten all he could off her. Finally she felt his fingers loosen from her hair and he sat back down on the bed, his expression questioning. She was sure he was wondering if she had been okay with his sudden change in their sexy fun. If him bring more rough and controlling made her have any second thoughts as she crawled forward a bit and began to clamber onto his lap. She straddled his legs, lifting up her sundress so she could feel the heat from his cock against her cunt as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Mmm, thank you for indulging me. I loved getting to feel and smell you on my skin..." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, mingling the tastes of their juices on each other's tongue before breaking away to give him those sultry eyes. Her voice was a whisper, satin in the air. "I'm sorry I misbehaved though, daddy. I'm ready to take my punishment any time you are ready to give it to me." Maddy couldn't help the playful smile that touched on her lips as she leaned back and tried to look almost guilty. "Because I've been a baaaad girl. I think you need to teach me a lesson on how to be a proper cockslut for you." Glancing down at the drips of cum on her chest and the top of her dress, she chuckled and slid it fully from her tits, leaving it clinging around her waist as she started to slowly grind against the once more hardening bulge she felt along her slit. Her pussy was so wet that she was able to easy slide along the top of his cock as he gripped her hips and helped move her along as she kept speaking, his eyes transfixed on her melty gaze.

"I don't know if I'm a little bitch, though; I'm too hungry for your cock to be anything but your filthy little slut. One who needs you to give me that cock because I'm going crazy over thinking about it filling every one of my nasty little holes." Her breaths were growing heated, her hips moving faster as she felt him fully hard once more. She hoped he was getting the subtle way she was telling him that she didn't really like him calling her bitch, especially with her actual dad and mom doing that plenty. "Ooh, daddy, I want to be your little cumdumpster. I want you to show me how to please you. I want you to use my body as your own personal little fucktoy real good, daddy!" She didn't know fully where the words were coming from--especially not the 'daddy' stuff. But for some reason, she loved the sound of the word on her lips as Jack clutched her tightly with his big, sturdy hands as she rubbed her pussy over his cock.

"I think we should move to the bathroom; I'm all messy. And I bet there's plenty else for you to do to your hungry little cockslut in there. Right daddy?" Her words were breathless, her eyes eager with anticipation as she waited for him to do as he wanted, take her however and wherever. She felt so small in his big arms, so helpless--and yet so safe. So wanted. It made her insides feel like cotton candy as she kissed him again, unable to keep from wanting to feel those lips. Something was happening. It was the very start, the tiniest whisper--but she felt it as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and pressed in close to that strong chest.

Last edited:
Jack knew he had been a bit more aggressive with Maddy but he had the feeling she was not the vanilla type. She wanted action most of the time and he may have gotten a little carried away. The words “daddy” and “bitch” slipped out during the heat of the action. He also knew she wanted to deep throat his cock and he may have gotten carried away but she didn’t seem to mind it. In fact she seemed to enjoy having his cock shoved down her mouth and then his jism landing all over her face and in her mouth.

Sitting on the bed with a questioning look, Jack looked at Maddy wondering if his change in was out of line. He smiled when she climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs and pulling up her sundress. He felt her wetness on his cock and he had a feeling she was not ready to quit.

Her passionate kiss told him she was not angry with his forcefulness as he tasted his cum mixed with hers. When she broke the kiss, looking at him with big seductive eyes he wondered what she was about to say. He watched her expression as he told him she was sorry and ready for her punishment any time he wanted to administer it. God she had a way of making him hot and horny for her when she gave him a playful guilty smile. It was almost as if she was daring him to take her over his knees and spank her.

“Ohhh you can be sure I will have to teach you a lesson on how to be proper cock slut. I’ll have to give it some thought as to the proper punishment,” he said with a chuckle as she exposed her breasts to him. “Mmmm very nice,” he said looking at the ripe mounds and grabbing her hips, helping her move as she started to grind her hips against his cock.

“No you’re not a bitch and I will not use that degrading term with you again. You are however a very talented cock slut and I love the way you make my cock hunger for all your holes.” He felt his cock responding to the dirty talk and the way she was sliding seductively up and down his cock. Her use of the term “daddy” made him wonder if she liked it or was just using it for now.

“I think you like calling me daddy my cute cumdumpster. If you want to call me daddy, I don’t mind. But you can be sure my cumdumpster, I am going to use you as my personal fuck toy.”

“The bathroom can wait baby. The way you are rubbing your pussy up and down my cock has got me all hot and ready to fuck you now.” He looked down at her breasts heaving slowly with each breath. “We fucked pretty hard last night and your mouth has to be sore right now.”

Jack’s hands left her hips and grabbed her sundress. “Let’s get rid of this,” he whispered pulling it up and over her head. “I want to look and touch your hot body baby while you fuck my hard cock.” Reaching between them, he grabbed his cock and centered it at the opening of her pussy.

“Ohhhhh fuck baby your cunt is on fire,” he groaned laying back and watching her body move to accommodate his size and length. “Now baby I want you to fuck my cock like you’re riding a stallion and he fills that nasty hole with my cum.”

Reaching out with his large hands, they covered her breasts, massaging them. “This will give your daddy a chance to watch you fuck his brains out and I get the pleasure of teasing your gorgeous tits.” His fingers found the tips of her nipples and he twisted them slowly and deliberately. “I love the way my cock fits so tight in your pussy baby. Do you like it when I play with your tits while you enjoy riding my cock?”

Maddy smiled as he called her his cockslut, his cumdumpster. God, she definitely loved the way that sounded falling from his lips as he eyed her body like it was the last thing on this world to eat. His hands grabbed her sundress and pulled it up over her, pulling her breasts up before dropping them down to jiggle for a few seconds as he told her he wanted to watch her fuck him like this. Her breathy chuckle ran along his neck as she leaned closer, not at all surprised with her hot, wet slit running along his cock. His hand moved down to position him against her entrance, Maddy lifting up until he was aligned with her hole. Slowly, she eased down and watched his face shift, his features expressing how good her pussy felt sliding down him. Despite how tight it was, she managed to fit him fully without any struggle.

Jack stretched back, his hands gripping her tits greedily as she began to slowly rock back and forth. A soft hiss slipped between her lips as he pulled at her nipples, followed by a low moan when he kept working them. The blonde leaned forward enough to plant her hands against his broad, shirtless chest.

"Ohm yes, I like it when you pinch my little nubs when I'm on top of your fat cock," Maddy bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of her body resting so snugly on his lap, her tight little cunt completely full up. But she knew if she wanted to make Jack cum as hard as she had when he ate her out earlier, her ass was gonna have to work. Luckily, this was something she felt she was pretty skilled at. Leaning forward, Maddy moved so her feet were tucked up under her thighs, allowing her to push up more on his legs and come down harder on his shaft as she began to really ride him. She clenched her inner walls tightly when she pulled up and swayed her hips back on the way down in wide, circular motions.

"Mmm, you like watching my tits bounce when I ride your cock, daddy? Like seeing my tight little cunt just slide down your thick pole? God, it just goes in so easy, doesn't it? Mmm, like my little hole was made for your big, throbbing meat." Her hands moved along his chest, gently raking her nails along his skin before giving him a wink. "But you gave it to me so good last night. Really know how to treat your baby right. I'm gonna do the same for you, Jack. I'm gonna make your mind go blank with my little teen pussy, fuck you so hard until you drain your balls in my naughty fuckhole."

She was spurring herself on with her own words, all too eager to make good on them. Moving again, Maddy shifted so her feet were on the bed on either side of Jack's hips, leaving her basically crouched on his shaft. With legs made strong by years of swimming and track, Maddy easily began to heft herself up until he was almost completely out of her and then forcefully impaled herself to total fullness once more. She could feet his cockhead slam against her womb, the sensation jostling her core and making her cunt ripple with pain and pleasure. Her grunts were throaty, every breath a vicious moan in between her quick breaths as she grabbed his hips to steady herself as she continued to fuck him forcefully. Her tits moved in time with her efforts, jiggling violently when Jack wasn't playing with them with those amazing hands.

"Mmnf, am I fucking you real good, daddy? Is your Maddy taking care of your cock like a good little slut? Can you feel my little pussy wanting to pull you in and never let your hot, tasty cock go?" She could feel his body starting to tense, moving her hips in the swaying pattern and clenched her cunt like before, only now it was all the more effective with her heaving herself up and down his rod. Sweat was starting to bead along her forehead and run down the back of her knees, her juices pouring down his shaft as she was sure she came herself at least twice and screamed his name with each one, but never did her rhythm falter. His face was a beautiful mix of ecstasy and strain; surely, he wanted to last as long as possible, despite her cunt doing what it could every second to try and make him blow his load. "I hope my pussy is making you feel soo good, daddy. Just like you made me feel last night. And this morning. Mmm, you know how to treat this pussy right, daddy. This is my thank you for giving it to me so nice. Do you like it? Do you like your baby saying thank you for your cock? Muuuuh, God, your cock feels so good, but I'm gonna make it feel even better, baby. Oooh God, I'm gonna make you cum like you've never cum before, daddy."

By now she had started to be able to tell the small signals that he was about to go over that edge; the way he bit his bottom lip just a bit, the tremble in his right hand while his left nearly locked up as his cock throbbed once before she knew he was going release. God, the sounds he made, so primal and thick with lust...Maddy reached back with one hand and grabbed at his balls, gently massaging and pulling them slightly a moment before he was going to cum. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt herself starting to tremble at her own oncoming orgasm from just seeing her body be able to make him do all those wonderful, sexy things.

"Yeah! Oh yeah, daddy, cum for me! Cum for you little cumdump. Gimme all your sticky goo inside my nasty pussy, mmmh! Ahhn, fuck, fill your baby's hungry pussy, daddy! Oh God, fill my pussy with your cummmmm!" She was almost in tears as she bucked atop him wildly, slamming down as hard as she could as she felt the first waves of heat up inside her cunt, making her own scream almost drown out his voice, her orgasms hitting after the first two spurts inside her, rippling so hard that she was sure she'd need a second to calm down after before he'd even be able to pull out, her walls gripped him so hard. Milking him for every bit of cum he cold give her voracious hole. Finally she felt the last dying throbs of his cock, her body a shambling, shuddering heap as she collapsed against his chest. His body was coated in a thin sheen of sweat, trembling almost as hard under her as she felt his heart thudding against her face.

Several moments--minutes, perhaps--passed before she had caught her breath enough to speak. She tilted her head up to look at his face, her hands curled under her against the heat of his skin. Aftershocks of pleasure still rolled in with even the smallest of movements.

"D-did...did you l-like--ahhn--like t-that, d-daddy?"

He smiled when she told she liked her tits pinched but then he let out a moan when she moved and then began to really fuck his cock. “Ohhhh fuck baby yeah,” he moaned as she slammed down on his cock asking him if he liked seeing her tits bouncing while her cunt slid down his thick pole.

“Your cunt was made for my cock,” he said groaning loving the way her pussy fit so tightly around his cock. He twisted her nipples harder when he heard her say she was going to make his mind go blank. “Yeah baby fuck my brains out.” He knew she was capable of fucking him until he was squirming and wanting to fill her cunt hole with his hot jism. Her body began to buck harder as she shifted to a new position.

He watched her rise up until his cock was at the very entrance to her pussy and then she slammed her body down with a force Jack had never felt before. They both let out animalistic growls when his cock filled her totally and as her body began to really fuck him. “Ahhhh baby you are fucking your daddy real good,” he managed to say between deep gulps of breaths.

She was talking, asking him questions and all he could do was mumble. “Yes baby ….. yes baby I love the way you’re gobbling up my cock.” Each breath was becoming more labored as her pussy clenched his cock harder with each thrust of her hips. Jack looked into her sensuous face, seeing her want and desire for him. Her eyes were sparkling with a mischievous look that projected pure lust. He couldn’t get enough of her and doubted that would ever change.

When she told him she was thanking him, he told her, “It is I that should be thanking you Maddy. You are so fucking desirable and sexy. I want you every minute of the day and night. Yes baby I love the way your cunt is squeezing my cock. Ohhhh baby you are going to make me cum.”

Jack was close to climaxing. His body tensed up, his hips rolled suggestively with hers and when she lifted her ass to slam down on his hips once again, his hips rose up to meet her aggressive cunt. He called out to her …. “Agggg fuck baby keep fucking me harder ….. that’s it use your cunt to make me cum.,” Breathing harder, he tried to hold off but it was useless with Maddy. She anticipated his movements, fucking him slowly and then harder, raking her fingernails across his chest and when she grabbed his balls, he knew he couldn’t hold back any longer.

His hands gripped her breasts, squeezing them tightly, his hips rose up, staying off the bed while she finished what she started out to do. Make him cum hard. “I’m cumming ….. ohhhhh fuck baby ….. I’m going to fill your fuck hole with my hot cum until it is full and spills out.” He lost all sense of time as his body trembled and then shook uncontrollably as his cock jerked and spewed his hot sperm into her molten pussy. She didn’t let him go bucking wildly, climaxing with him. How many had it been? It didn’t matter. Each climax was special and he knew there would be many more wild sessions with Maddy.

When she collapsed on top of him, Jack wondered if they had any more in them. He wrapped his big arms around her, both of them listening to there ragged breathing that was slowly returning to normal. They had fucked like rabbits and he was sure they would continue until they were both exhausted. And after a rest, they would be at it again.

“Yes I loved it kitten,” he answered her stuttering question. “And I bet there is plenty more to discover.” He tilted her head up to look at him, seeing the satisfaction in her eyes. “I can’t get enough of you Maddy. I want you even now that we are both exhausted.” Kissing her softly on the lips, his tongue slipped out to tease her lips before venturing inside to meet her tongue. What was it about this woman that had him so spellbound? Wanting to hold her, touch her, kiss her and fuck her. Whatever it was he didn’t want the spell to be broken.

Breaking the kiss, he smiled at her. “Maddy let’s go take a shower. Maybe that will refresh us.” His laugh was genuine as he got out of bed and pulled Maddy to him. “I want to get you all clean so I can get you all dirty again.”

Guiding her to the master bathroom, he turned on the rain shower head. Jack was glad that he renovated the shower after he bought the place, installing jets up and down the sides and a rain shower head nozzle hanging from the ceiling. It was the type of shower that could be used in many different ways. If one wanted a gentle shower, he used the rain shower nozzle that acted like a rain forest. If one wanted a thorough washing, he could turn on all the jets and have water spraying him from each corner in all directions.

Pulling her into the shower he turned on the rain nozzle and pulled her naked body against him. The gentle spray covered them and Jack picked up a bar of scented soap. “I think a good scrubbing is in order for my cunt dumpster. We want to be clean when we start playing again.” There was no need to say what they were going to play. They both knew that this day and every day they were together would be a fuck fest with the two of them exploring and re-exploring.

Jack turned Maddy so she was facing away from him. He soaped up her back and then reached around to soap her breasts, paying particular attention to her pointed rigid nipples. Pulling her back against him, their soapy bodies rubbed against each other. As he rubbed against her backside, he pushed his cock against her ass cheeks. “I think after we get clean we should get something to eat and then explore the last fuck hole that we have not initiated. What do you think Maddy?”

Last edited:
Maddy felt her chest flutter when he called her kitten, something about the cute pet name almost unorthodoxly sweet as they lay tangled, exhausted and dropping sex fluids. She let out a deep gasp as he slid out of her, his thick cum oozing slowly down her thighs and onto his bed. She could help him with laundry sometime later, since she was sure it wouldn't be the only stain their shenanigans left behind today. Her legs barely worked, but Jack helped her to the master bathroom, her toes almost number from all the orgasms and strain. It was...astounding. She hasn't really known what to expect from the strapping older man, but she knew there were things she'd heard about getting older. That you got tired, less flexible--generic, overused terms that she was starting to think just really weren't true. Jack was like a wildfire in the summer; every time she thought he was out out, it took just a second for him to be blazing through everything again. The thoughts were filling the space in her mind as she hears the water turn on and Jack gently pulled her into the shower, the hot water so nice on her aching muscles. And his eyes...they still looked ravenous. It made her grin stupidly at the thought that maybe it was because of her.

But wasn't that what he kept saying? How much he wanted her, how badly her body made him want to fuck her and never stop? It was unbelievably romantic to hear. Other boys she had been with in the past had said similar things--"Maddy, you're the hottest girl I've ever seen. God, I wanna stare at your body for hours." "Maddy, I wanna fuck you all night long, you feel so good." "Maddy, you drive me crazy with those lips--and the way your hips move, fuck!" Yes, not many things Jack was saying were new to her...but the way he looked into her eyes when he said. The way every time he came and kissed her again made him start to sway and get hard all over again just from telling her what he wanted to do to her next...He was the only one who said those things and made her know he not only meant them, but could live up to them.

"Ooh, I do love a hot shower. I definitely needed to get a little soapy after all the nasty things we've done, baby." The thought made her skin tingle as he wrapped his arms around her and began to soap her up, saying he wanted to get her clean for a fresh start. She chuckled and rubbed her ass against his already hardening clock, her cheeks perfectly enveloping his shaft as it rested against them. She was definitely looking forward to getting dirty again soon enough.

"You read my mind, baby." She chuckled, waggling her hips against him a little more. "After a carbo load I'm pretty sure I'll be able to let you go crazy on my little rosebud as long as you want. Mmnf, God I want wait to feel you so deep in my ass, Jack...You're gonna drive me crazy waiting, heheh." Maddy couldn't help but shiver at the idea of lying on her back with her knees up to her elbows, watching him slowly sink his shaft all the way in her ass. Anal could be so intense and so mind-numbingly good--if done right. She'd gotten a taste of something almost special once before. But it was fuzzy, they'd both been drunk and she could barely remember his name. This...This would redefine the meaning of buttsex for her, she was sure.

But as she stood in the rushing water, steam filling the space around them and she felt his muscles tense and ripple with every motion of his arms, she found herself growing curious. She didn't know much about Jack besides the fact his cock was the most amazing thing in the world and they were both starving for each other. But she kinda wanted to know who was he? Where had he been before this? What kind of music did he listen to? Just...the many tiny things that helped carve out a person. Turning around in his arms, Maddy gently snagged the soap from his fingers and start to do the same as he had, making small circle across his body until they were slick and smelling of the lavender honey soap lather.

"So, Jack...if you don't mind me asking, where did you live before you moved here? I mean, this house is fucking gorgeous, but I can imagine where it was must have been at least kind of nice, right?" She didn't need to know why quite yet. She was sure it had to do with that tan line on his ring finger. And she didn't feel she was in a position to ask about that yet. Though she was curious, and had to make a conscious effort not to glance at it again as she continued to soap his front, moving her hands down gently to his stomach, grazing the clean-shaven top of his pubic region. She would clean his cock next, but she wanted to hear is answer before possibly setting the flames off again.

Last edited:
Jack felt his cock thicken when Maddy agreed they should initiate her ass with his cock. “I want you too baby. I want to feel your tight ass open and take everything I have to offer you.” They had just had two sex sessions and here there were in the shower and he was getting hard again. Hard for her …. Hard for her body.

His hands roamed over her the cute tight cheeks, soaping them up and occasionally slipping his fingers between them to touch her rosebud. After rubbing her tight opening, he pressed his hardening cock against her, letting her feel his want and desire for her.

He smiled when she turned around and took the soap from his hand. Closing his eyes he relaxed under the hot rain shower, feeling his muscles relax. He was lost with thoughts of how wonderful it was that he bought the house next to this sexy vixen. He had his choice of other houses in the area but he was glad he moved into her neighborhood.

It was almost as if she knew what he was thinking when she asked where he lived before he moved into the neighborhood. Opening his eyes he looked into hers seeing the inquisitive look. Putting his hands on her shoulders, he smiled. “I lived on the other side of town in the country. I had a beautiful house that I built with my own hands.” He stopped for a moment. He had never spoken about his marriage to anyone except his employees and some close friends.

He was not trying to hide anything from Maddy. He saw her glance down at the tan line where his ring used to adorn his finger. It was pretty evident to him she knew something or rather guessed something. It is not every day that you find a man with a tan line on his ring finger. “Maddy I was married to a horrible woman who left me for another man. I built the house thinking we would live happily ever after but she had different ideas. Our divorce was final about a month ago and I gave her the house as part of the settlement. That way she couldn’t have part of the business my father and I built up over the years. Maybe some day I'll take you for a ride to see it. It is a lot bigger than this place.”

He felt her hands move down his tight abs, rubbing the fragrant soap and then lower. Chuckling he smiled at her. “You keep that up kitten and you’ll be asking for trouble.” A low moan escaped his lips when he felt her fingers sliding along the length of his semi-erect member. There it was again ….. heated desire for her growing stronger by just being around her.

The glimmer in her eyes dimmed as he told her about his house and then his divorce. Her lips were pursed, feeling her chest ache at the look in his eyes. However awful she had been, she could see that he had loved her. That she had hurt him--deeply. It made her briefly wonder if this thing between them was his desperation to escape that pain, to try to establish that his life wasn't over just because he was middle-aged and single again or if it was something else...But the thoughts quickly faded when he said that maybe some day he'd take her to see the house he had built with his own two, sturdy hands and Maddy couldn't help but smile and feel her cheeks redden.

Her hands couldn't help but wander south of their own accord as he finished speaking, his fingers tightening on her shoulders as she gently stroked his member, watching it grow in her delicate hands. She chuckled as he said she would be asking for trouble if she kept going, knowing full well any trouble he wanted to give her was something she would be looking forward to by the hungry glint in her eyes. It was impossible for her body to not still tingle and yearn for him, but there was something more as she pushed him back until she felt his body stopped by the tiled wall. One hand slid up his stomach, his chest, cupping his cheek in her hand as she stood on her tip-toes to see as eye-to-eye as she could.

"Silly man; I love trouble. And you're my favorite kind." Her voice was a low, hungry growl before her eyes softened as she drew her face closer to his, her breath rolling across his lips. "And you know what? Your ex-wife is as stupid as they come if she left you for anybody--but I can't say I'm sorry she did, because if she hadn't, I wouldn't be here in yours arms, Jack..." It felt so intense, but there was a fire burning in her. It was more than just his touch, and hearing the hurt in his voice had made her want to make him forget what it felt like to be betrayed, mad, robbed of what had been his. "Maybe some time, I'll send her a thank you note taped to a brick for doing me the favor, because I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, Jack." Her lips were greedy as they claimed his, softly at first before her tongue snaked into his mouth and ran along his teeth, finding his tongue and giving it quite a fight.

Those pale fingers squeezed his erect shaft tightly, running along the slippery slope of his cock with ease as she 'cleaned' it quite thoroughly. Biting her lips, she let her other hand continue to run along every muscle, every curve of his arms.

"God you make me insatiable. Though I think we better eat before we drain each other dry or something. Plus your cum just makes me hungry--for more, but also I could go for a bagel or three." Maddy chuckled and placed the soap bar back on the little shelf near the shower wall, pulling the two of them back into the full spray of the water, fingers running over the soapy areas as the lather bubbles ran down the drain. His hands did the same for her, being more thorough with some parts of her, before she reached over to the upper built-in shelf with a only a bottle of shampoo and conditioner. They certainly weren't the high end shit she wasted her dad's money on to keep her fair locks light and feathery, but fuck it. She was pretty sure any of the things they'd get up to was going to leave her hair a mess anyway. Quickly squirting a dallop onto her palm of the shampoo and running it through her medium-length bob, Maddy was ready for the conditioner a minute later after letting Jack do the same.

Finally they were both properly cleaned and ready to continue being filthy as she found his cock still rock hard when they turned the water off. Just the sight and feel of it so close made her almost have second thoughts about food...She was indeed hungry, but it was hard to tell what she was hungrier for as she licked her lips and gently ran her fingers to play with his velvety ballsack. God, she could only imagine how it would feel slapping against her cheeks as he filled her tight little asshole, his arms under under her knees, panting as he sawed her in half with his cock--

Maddy let out her breath, not having realized she had been holding it as she moved her hand back up to rest against his delicious abs. "Bshooo, okay I need to get some real food in me before I collapse from lack of energy. Running on fumes and cum at this point, heh. Maybe you could put a shirt on; you're making me dizzy with ideas, Jack. Never gonna make it downstairs if you don't..." She chuckled, biting her lip and trying to keep the heat from running through her body at his glistening, naked form still slightly pink from the hot water.

Last edited:
Jack liked it when Maddy pushed him up against the tile wall, pressing her hungry body against his. Her hard nipples poked into his chest when she told him he was her favorite kind of trouble. A smile formed when she added she was glad his ex-wife left him because it was her who replaced her. The way she looked at him was so intense, and her words were deep with emotion. He let out a loud chuckle when she told him she should send her a thank you note. And then the kiss started slowly, his hands wrapping around her body, drawing her closer, her tits flattening out on his chest. Her kisses also sent pleasure coursing through him, making him want her more. One hand moved over her back until it tangled in her hair while the other hand squeezed the tight ass cheeks that would soon have a visitor.

Her soapy hands stroked and squeezed his cock getting it hard and wanting her again. He wanted her again, in the shower. Would he never get enough of her beauty, body, and the way she always wanted him? He heard her soft panting words and for a moment he thought she was going to ask him to take her again. But she said she was hungry for a bagel.

As the rain water shower cleansed them of the lavender fragrant soap, their hands wiped away all evidence of the bubbly soap. He let out a small laugh when she picked up the bottle of shampoo, seeing her reaction to it being a manly product. “You will have to get some of our female shampoos for future showers.” This would have to do for now as they took turns lathering each other’s hair and then rinsing it off.

Jack thought Maddy was ready to drop to her knees when she looked up at him with those needy eyes as her hand ran up and down his rigid pole. He put his hands on her shoulders, ready to gently push her down if she so desired. But instead she caressed his full sac of cum for her and told him she was hungry for food.

“Sounds like a good idea Maddy.” He took her hand and led from the shower. Taking a large fluffy towel he began to dry her off. “Gotta make sure my kitten is nice and dry.” He rubbed the soft material over her back and then down to her ass. Kneeling behind her, pushed the towel between her thighs. “We need to make sure you are properly dried. Spread your legs for me kitten.” When she did as he asked he dried off her legs and as when he reached her pussy, he paused for a moment. “I have a feeling this area is going to get wet again,” he laughed at his little joke.

Standing he turned her to face him and he applied the same drying technique to her front side paying special attention to the soft mounds. “Mmmmm I could lick your wet body all day but we have other things to do, like food.” Jack was feeling famished as he handed Maddy a towel for her hair and he quickly dried off.

“Let’s see what we have to wear.” Leading her back to the bedroom, the scene of their most recent sexual tryst, he found a plaid work shirt for her to wear. “Maddy. You wear this and I’m going to wear this.” Picking up baby blue boxer shorts from a drawer, he quickly put them on. “This is all I’m wearing baby. I want you dizzy with naughty ideas while we have breakfast. And seeing you in one of my work shirts sure gives me some very dirty thoughts of what I want to do with you.” He suppressed a chuckle thinking how he would love to take her to his old house and fuck her silly in every room. When his ex-wife came home seeing her bed all messed up she would go ballistic.

Pulling her into his arms and kissing her, breakfast was the furthest thing he was thinking about. “We’d better get going or we’re not leaving this room for a long time.”

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen and when Maddy took a seat, Jack prepared some bagels and pulled out the orange juice concoction he made last night. Placing it front of Maddy, he poured himself a glass. “I think you know what’s in it. A special aphrodisiac for my sweet kitten.”

They were going to need their nourishment if they planned to have sex all day. “Maddy what are you studying in school? I heard your dad mention you were taking off school for awhile. Are the classes too much?” Jack took a sip of his orange juice and then a bit of his bagel, waiting for his young lover to respond.

Maddy couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of Jack running the soft, expensive towel over her body, his eyes moving along her curves with almost as much intensity as his hands were moving the towel. He commented about her little slit probably getting wet again and the girl couldn't help but laugh in agreement.

"Well, whose fault is that now?" She added before Jack finished drying her off and lead them back to the bedroom. Yes, she indeed already felt the faintest quivers in her sex when she looked at the messy bed, blanketsstrewn about and the scent of their torrid fucking still lingering. She wondered if the cum stain was dry yet or not--though honestly, she was sure that there'd be messes aplenty all over this house today. Another shudder ran up her spine at all the images that flashed through her mind of where all they could get into that 'trouble' that Jack mentioned in the shower. It made her almost want to touch herself and perch on the edge of his dresser, legs spread and inviting. 'God, why can't I keep my mind out of the gutter for like ten seconds, for fucks sake?' But as he handed her a plaid flannel and slid only a thin pair of blue boxers that really didn't leave much to the imagination, she grinned and knew i]exactly[/i]why. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of the dirt before sliding it over her delicate frame. It went on easy considering how tiny she was compared to anything that had to struggle to contain that toned, sexy body of Jack's. Of course, her cunt could contain him too, though, so...

With the shirt draped over her slender frame, a very clear view down the front from almost any angle and the ends stopping midway down her thigh, she felt a slight chill from the underside of her buttcheeks and knew if she raised her arms above her head, she could give Jack a lovely view. It was perfect after she folded and rolled the sleeves a bit to fit her arms better, managing to keep them secure about three-fourths of the way up her forearms. It wasn't long before the suggestive comments and those hungry lips were on hers, making her stomach melt. He was so, so right when he broke away and said they better go if they didn't want to be up in the bedroom for a while longer, because already her fingers and holes were aching to feel his cock again.

He took her small hand gently in his, her lips pulled into a smile at how their fingers fit together as he led them to the kitchen and she sat down on one of the bar stools in front of the raised island countertops across from the stove. The scent of toasted bagel filled the air, her eyes trained religiously in the smooth muscles of those shoulders as he quietly went about smearing cream cheese on the bagels once they popped from the toaster. It really was such a struggle to keep from opening her mouth and just begging him to lay her on the counter and get his breakfast from between her legs, or throw one over his shoulder and grab her hip and just slide his fat cock inside her clean little pussy while she gripped the barstool.

She clenched her hands enough to feel her nails faintly biting into her palms, leaving faint crescent shaped indents on her skin. Maddy could admit she had always thoroughly enjoy sex and all that encompassed--but never had she been so hungry, so rabid for it. She tucked a few loose strands of her damp hair behind her ear as she fidgeted in her seat. Her bare skin on it didn't help, only making her more aware of all the places she wanted to feel his hands or his mouth. It was like learning self-control all over again after the first time she had realized how good she could make her clit feel by touching it enough.

Finally, there was the clatter of a plate being placed before her and a cup full to the brim as Jack gave her a wide grin and she definitely knew what was in the juice. Her body tingled at the memory of seeing him empty his cum into the cup, making a mental note to drink it last because she knew for a fact the taste of fresh OJ and Jack's cum would make her incapable of being a decent little girl when they were both scantily glad.

As she took a bite, Jack asked her about school, and she felt her stomach burble a bit. Of course, it was to be expected, and truthfully she was glad he wanted to know more about her. She just wished she was less of a hot mess right now in those respects as she chewed and swallowed before opening her mouth to speak.

"Oh, uh--I was going for a BA in Business." Her breath was heavy as she thought on the rest of her answer. "And, yeah...kinda. I mean, that's definitely a big part of why I wanted a break. High school was way less demanding, workload-wise. And I got a little overwhelmed with the social parts. Too many parties, not enough recoup, heh." It was a dry chuckle, empty as she stared through the bagel in her hand. Jack had opened up about his divorce. Why was she getting squirmy at this? "And honestly...I just had a moment t y'know? The idea that I was going to spend the next three years working towards something that I would--in the perfect circumstances--be stuck doing for my whole life? I mean, it took me like a month of discussing options with my parents to settle on business. And halfway through the last semester I just thought of going into an office all day, every day and I--I wanted to just fucking bolt."

Frankly, Maddy didn't like the idea of trying to plan out her whole future in just a few weeks. Hell, even with years to plan she wasn't sure she'd really have a really solid idea of what she would want for decades and decades later. Her whims changed like the tides, constantly wanting to experience new things. The world was such a big place, after all. "I had wanted in high school to do a lot of things--fashion design, culinary, movie-making...Shit, I actually really took a liking to astronomy even, just lacked a proper attunement to the more science-y parts of it. But dad said those are hobbies and if I wanted a job I could realistically live off of, that's all they could be." Her tone was slightly sad, feeling the silence after was tense so she filled it with another mouthful of bagel. All those notebooks of ideas and designs and sketches stuffed under her bed that she hadn't touched all last year came floating to her mind as she swallowed hard.

"But like, it's 2017--people live off making YouTube videos. You can go online and find somebody to back an idea for--for fuckin' stuffed animal pillows and boom! You're a mogul. There's jobs that weren't anything more than hobbies when he was younger that make people very livable money. But he was insistent and it's not like I can afford college otherwise..." It felt like plenty as she looked up at Jack and managed a strained grin. "Okay, word vomit over. Sorry; I know I can be quite...intense sometimes. Of course I think it's a definite plus when I apply that kinda thing to draining your balls." That made her smile reach her eyes, finishing off the bagel before taking the glass of juice to her lips. The scent of his cum was faint in the juice, but as she began to slurp it down she easily detected the head, salty undertones of his spunk. "Mmmmm," It made her moan as she closed her eyes and chugged it, her cunt dripping by the time she sat the empty glass back on the counter. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were trained on his body, one hunger starving now the other was sated.

"Now Jack," She began, her delicate little fingers toying with another of the top buttons on the shirt. "I think if I wait any longer for you to press me against the table back there and pull my ass cheeks apart before stuffing up my little asshole, I'm going to actually lose my mind...Because your little slut is still hungry for cock." She wanted so badly to feel him making her so full, her legs draped over his arms as he slid balls deep in her. She had the wickedest of ideas as she reached for her phone on the counter to even get a few short videos of his cock going in for her persuade later when she would have to go home.

Last edited:
She looked so sexy in his shirt as she sat on the kitchen stool taking small bites from the bagel. The way she filled out the lumber jack looking shirt, so lovely and sexy, he thought about wanting to take her right where she sat. With each bite of her bagel she looked so delectable with her damp hair tucked behind one ear and the way she ate the bagel he envisioned her chewing on his cock. But he knew they had to get some food in their stomachs so he refrained from jumping over the granite countertop and fucking her.

As she talked about school, he was impressed that she was going after a BA in business. That was a tough schedule and it took of studying. When she mentioned the social parties, Jack chuckled thinking that she would have excelled at partying. The way she hesitated when talking about parties and her life, he got the impression she was leaving something out. But he didn’t interrupt her, listening to her talk about making some decisions that would affect the rest of her life.

Jack didn’t go to college and sometimes he wished he had. Things were mapped out for him by his father and his successful construction business. He went to a few college parties with some of his high school buddies and wondered if he would have cut it in the academic realm. The parties were normally filled with drinking games, drugs, and women. Afterwards he wondered how some of the guys managed to get up and go to class the next day. For him his father expected him at work bright and early every day. Did he miss out on somethings? Maybe but he now had a very successful business and some of the guys who went to college dropped out and now they were working for him. Strange how things turn out sometimes.

He listened to her tell him about wanting to be so many different things in high school. The way she said it and the look on her face gave him the impression her father didn’t encourage her to pursue any of her dreams. He only wanted her to go to college, learn some kind of trade …. So to speak …. And then work until she married, had kids, and then retired.

He smiled as she spouted about the internet and making lots of money selling anything and now he could tell she was blaming her father for not letting her pursue some of her high school dreams. “That’s ok I kitten. No need to be sorry. Sometimes it’s good to just get it out and off your chest.” He let out a loud laugh when she told him how she loved draining his balls, seeing her broad smile and then she drank all the orange juice in one gulp.

The moan coming from her lips signaled she was done eating and the look in her eyes conveyed lust now that the beast inside was satisfied. He saw her gaze wondering up and down his naked chest as if she were a lioness and she was getting ready to pounce on her prey. Her suggestive movement to undo some buttons, revealing the swell of her cleavage made his cock begin to thicken.

But he was the one that was going to do the pouncing when she told him she was hungry for his cock to slide up her ass. “I know my little slut is ready for my big thick cock to take your ass.” When she picked up the cell phone he wasn’t sure what she was doing but he had an idea. “Why don’t you take a few pics of my cock baby. Then when you are alone late and night and I’m not there you can look at and dream of my cock.”

Getting up from the stool, he posed for her as she snapped a couple of pictures. “Let’s get some better ones.” He pulled his shorts down until his cock popped out. Grabbing his cock, he stroked it. “How about this pose kitten,” he said leaning against the counter and holding his cock for her to take some photos.

“You do know that before I take that sweet ass of yours, my cock has to be pretty lubricated. Jack moved to the table and sat on the edge looking at Maddy. “Why don’t you come over here and get my cock ready for your tight ass. The better it is lubricated the easier it will fit in that tight hole.”

Jack saw the mischievous grin on his lover’s face. “Come on kitten. Get daddy’s cock nice and lubricated for your ass.” He saw her get up and move to him. When she got to him he took her phone. “I’ll snap a few pics of you sucking my cock for your collection.” The thought of her having pictures of him gave him an idea for another play session but that would be later. Right now he wanted only one thing. His cock hard, wet, lubricated and ready to take her ass.

Maddy couldn't help but giggle merrily as Jack posed, allowing her to get some really candid shots of that sweet package and his stupidly sexy bod before he was telling her he needed his cock lubed for her little hole. Her grin was mischievous as she bit her lip and waggled her hips while making her way over to her sexy older lover. He took her phone from her hands, saying he could take some shots of her going down on him for later, something she definitely wanted to be able to gander at in her alone time.

Sweetly, the blonde got down on her knees and pushed her tits together with her arms as she took his thick shaft in both hands. It was already fully hard and throbbing by the time she ran her fingers up and down the silky skin. A drop of pre glistened along his slit, the perfect little dewdrop just waiting to be tasted as Maddy tried to look as innocent as possible when he held her phone up at the ready.

"You mean like this, daddy?" Gently, her tongue slipped out and ran ever so faintly along his cockhead, just enough to lap up the drop of pre. A tiny trail of saliva connected from her lips to his cock as she felt her cunt twitch at the taste. Her good girl act was quickly faltering with the cock-hungry look in her eyes as she moaned and felt her grin spread across her lips.

"Oh daddy, you taste too good to play nice. I'm gonna just have to suck your fat cock like a nasty little slut then." Without any more teasing she opened her mouth wide and lowered her mouth on his massive member, locking her lips and sucking in her cheeks as she suctioned and slid him in until he hit the back of her throat with a muffled moan. One hand wrapped around the base and rotated around and she moved it up and down in time with her mouth. If she couldn't fit him all yet, she would still make sure every inch of his cock was taken care of. She began to bob her head rapidly, moaning and humming as she let her other hand rub her clit, her juices dribbling down her folds and around her tight little pucker. As she felt her asshole moistened by her fluids, she slid a finger inside it, planning on warming herself up as much as she could while she saw to making Jack's cock ready to invade her.

Her gags and the slick sounds of her efforts filled the room, his heavy breaths and moaning quickly following as she made sure to look up with those big blue eyes when she wasn't closing them, lost in the feeling of pleasure. After several minutes she had gotten up to the second knuckle on her three fingers, knowing that still was nothing compared to the man's impressive cock when she pulled her mouth free, spit glistening on her lips and down her chin and all over his throbbing member. Her cunt and face were both red, her body trembling as she stood up and pulled Jack by the hand not holding her phone until she felt the table against her back.

Undoing another button, her tits were all but uncovered as she sat herself on the tabletop and ran her hands down his chest and stomach. Her lips found his, sharing a passionate kiss once again before she leaned back and lifted her legs up. Her feet rested on the edge, leaving her lower half wonderfully exposed and open as she looked up with those glimmering eyes. Her asshole puckered as she pushed the muscle, knowing he'd still have to work her in a bit to make sure he didn't actually hurt her. But she trusted he would know how to take her ass right. As she laid on the table, she couldn't help but think how perfect it would be if he just spun her around and sank his cock into her throat like this, have her head hanging off the edge and his hand lightly on her throat to help him get in. Once her throat muscles were less sore, she definitely wanted to try; she was sure he'd finally hilt in her mouth if they did.

"Ohh, daddy, my little hole is just aching to feel you inside it." She mewled, wrapping her arms around her chest to swish her boobs together for a better view. She bit her lips and felt him rubbing along her lower holes. "Mmnf, fuck you feel so hot against my little slit. It's gonna feel too good inside my ass, I just know it! You're gonna make me into a buttslut, aren't you?" She enjoyed talking dirty with Jack--maybe too much. But she didn't care because he seemed to love it just as much as she did as she lifted her hips and rubbed her cunt along his heat a bit. Snagging the phone, she turned it from photo to video. "I want you to go slow, though--just at first. Really savor your baby's filthy hole when you first ease in me. Then when you're in thee nice and snug, I want you to work on getting in as hard and deep as you can so you can drench my insides with your yummy cum. And I want it all on camera so I can relive it anytime I can't be with you. Okay daddy?"

Last edited:
Oh how he loved it when Maddy sucked his cock. She looked so innocent kneeling before him but that innocent look would not remain on her face for very long. Letting out soft moans of encouragement, he watched and took pics of her sucking his cock. He wondered how the photos would turn out as he didn’t review any of them. Maybe later they could look at them together and she would text him some of the ones he wanted for himself.

When she flicked her tongue over his cockhead, Jack hit the record button. This was definitely one of the videos he would want to look at over and over. The way her tongue slipped out, caressing the head of his cock sent a shiver up and down his spine. And when she took his cock deep into her mouth, a loud moan escaped his lips and his hips bucked forward as if helping her with her task. Jack zoomed in on Maddy as she began to bob her head back and forth, moaning out her desire for his big thick cock.

Over and over, her head bobbed back and forth, taking as much of his thick member into her mouth. She was close to being able to take all of his cock and Jack was really looking forward to that day. He felt his cock jerking with anticipation deep inside her and then she pulled her mouth off and smiled up at him as if asking silently if he was ready. “Such a good cock sucker kitten.” His cock was glistening with her spit and his pre-cum as she stood and up, pulling him to the oak table.

It was a sturdy table and Jack knew that any sexual exercises would not break the solid oak. He loved working with the sturdy material for household projects. And when she unbuttoned the rest of the plaid shirt, she left it covering her breasts, giving him a teasing look at her partially naked chest while a coy playful smile was plastered on her face. Thoughts of taking her out to a job site dressed like this made his cock throb with desire for his young lover.

After another passionate kiss, he smiled when she got up on the sturdy oak table, spreading her legs wide open for him. “Your pussy and ass look so inviting.” Snapping a few more photos of her wet slit and tight ass opening, he put the phone down for a moment.

“Be patient my sweet kitten." Grabbing his cock, he began slowly rubbing it against her slit, keeping the bulbous head wet with her juices. He didn’t know why he picked the endearment of “kitten” but it seemed to match here so well. One minute she was the shy little girl purring like a kitten and then the next she was the lioness ready to devour him. He loved all her emotions and now she was that little kitten luring him into her lair with her words and sensual looks.

Looking down at his cock, he saw her pick up the phone, making sure it was on video. When she handed it back to him, he took a short video of his cock teasing her wet cunt. Soon very soon he would be taking video of his cock buried deep inside her ass. For a moment, he thought of kneeling down and licking her cunt but he would save that for another time when she had control of one of their phones and could video him enjoying her pussy.

“I’m just about ready for you baby. But first I need to inspect that little hole that is to receive my big bag cock.” Running his hand down her thighs, he rubbed her pussy with his fingers, getting them wet. “I need to put your tight ass to the test,” he joked sliding his wet fingers over her little rosebud. Pushing his middle finger against the tight opening, he felt the resistance before her muscles relaxed and he pushed it in to the second knuckle. “Hmmm I think it is just about right.” Pushing deeper heard her gasping when his finger slipped all the way inside. “God your ass is nice and tight baby.” Moving his finger back and forth, he smiled, seeing her lustful facial expression.

Pulling his finger out, he grabbed his cock again. “I’d better make sure my cock is good and lubed for that tight ass baby.” Pushing his hips slowly and deliberately, his cockhead pierced her outer lips, feeling the heat of her sex send tiny electrical shocks through the head. “Kitten I know you are going to enjoy feeling this big fuck stick deep in your ass.” Shoving his cock deep inside her wet pussy, he groaned feeling the heat of her sex. “Ohhh fuck baby.” It was all he could mumble while holding his shaft motionless for a moment.

“Yes, baby I’m going to make you my butt-slut, ass-slut, cunt-slut, suck-slut, and anything we can come up with.” Pulling his glistening cock from her cunt, Jack positioned it at the entrance to her anal opening. “I’ll go slow baby …. Nice and slow.”

Picking the phone up, Jack aimed the viewer at his cock, poised to take the plunge. “Nice and slow,” he repeated pushing his hips forward. There was a lot of resistance and for a moment, he didn’t think his cock would fit into the small opening. But he kept pushing, hearing her groans and then the head of his cock popped inside. What a tight feeling having his cock trapped inside her ass. He looked at Maddy, seeing her eyes closed, concentrating on his next move.

“Nice and slow baby,” he murmured shoving his cock in a few more inches and hearing her moans getting louder. Jack couldn’t remember fucking so slowly. It was rather enjoyable feeling her tight sphincter muscles squeezing his cock. The deeper he went the tighter it felt and he kept the phone camera focused on his cock. It was about half in and then it seemed to get easier as he watched his cock disappear.

“That is one fucking tight ass kitten.” Jack was breathing hard, trying to keep the camera aimed at her ass while looking at Maddy’s facial expressions. He saw her chest heaving up and down with each breath, the shirt had parted and her ripe nipples were aching to be touched. Reaching out with his free hand, his fingers found one nipple, slowly twisting it while his hips held his cock deep inside Maddy’s ass.

“Are you ok baby? Are you ready for daddy to start fucking you like you want to be fucked? I love the feeling of your tight ass baby sucking my cock and I’m going to fill your entire ass with my hot cum. You want that baby don’t you? You want your daddy to fuck you hard and then fill you with all his hot cream. Ohhhh fuck Maddy you’re fucking amazing.” Jack began to slowly move inside her ass, drawing his cock just a inch or so and the pushing back until his hips were tight against her ass.

Once more, Jack was making her wait when she was all but too eager for him to fill her. Her body trembled as he ran his cockhead along her slick slit, a soft moan slipping out of her lips. It was only making her body hungrier as he said he needed to make sure her ass was ready, feeling him then work his finger around her tight little pucker, pushing it in nice and slow. She bit her lip and muffled another moan, already so ready to feel more than just his finger stretch her out. He pumped his finger in and out of her ass, making her body tighten up like he was winding a toy as her face grew red and she trembled.

Then he said he was just about ready, just needing to make sure his cock was lubricated enough to take her ass as she felt him slide inside her pussy. Her lips parted in a loud moan, lust filling her gaze as she was almost disappointed when he only slid all the way in and then pulled completely out. But then she felt the head of his cock pressed against her rosebud, her body yearning as he pushed his hips against her. He held her phone in one hand, his other moving to help spread her hole a bit wider. As she expected, there was very little give--at first. Her body stiffened as she felt his cockhead invade her, her hole clenching tightly around it as soon as he was inside.

"Mmmnaahhh," She whimpered, the pain more than the pleasure at that moment. Maddy had figured it would be a bit of an uphill battle, but she knew if she just grit her teeth and remembered to relax as he eased inside, she'd be able to take him fully with a smile. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she tried to focus on keeping her breathing easy, on not clenching or tightening more than usual as he repeated the phrase and slid in a bit more. She whimpered and bit her lip, feeling a spike of pleasure that time before it once again just felt like nearly too much. Jack waited several more seconds before he slid further, every movement making her voice come out in tiny whimpers and moans as she felt herself slowly starting to adjust. She was far too desperate to feel him fuck her ass for her body to resist his advances much, feeling him sliding far easier as suddenly she was full and felt his crotch snugly against her cheeks as he commented on how tight she was.

"Mmaha, d-did you expect a-anything less?" She muttered out, her whole body trembling still from the feeling of him being hilted in her asshole. Maddy was sure her ass was almost ready to take a real beating from his cock, feeling her insides caressing him, but not too tightly. Jack's breathing was unsteady as she opened her eyes and watched a bead of sweat run down the side of his face. He looked like he was in heaven, his smile so wide as he asked if she was okay, and told her how much he loved the feel of her tight hole, how he was gonna fill his baby with cum like she wanted. It made her body surrender just a bit more as she bit her lip and he began to carefully fuck her. His free hand was playing with her nipple, twisting and pinching the delicate nub deliciously.

"Mmmhmhmhmooooh y-yeaah daddy." She stammered out, still getting a few shocks of intensity among the now general waves of pleasure with every minute thrust. He was being so gentle with her, so sweet and patient as he got her hole acclimated. A few minutes more and she felt him starting to be able to pump into her with a quicker pace, her hole not struggling to give when he needed it to. Her gasps and heavy panting was still present, but the pained yips had stopped and were instead just filled with hungry mewls and she knew she was ready to handle the less gentle side of Jack. Reaching over to take her phone from his now-unsteady hand, she turned the viewer directly to her face, making sure to get a good shot.

"I'm ready, daddy. I'm ready for you to beat my little asshole with your fat cock and give me all your tasty cream up in my guts." She bit her lip, her voice thick and anything but innocent as she turned it back down to the thick piece of meat splitting her apart like a wedge. Maddy didn't want Jack to have to focus on anything but slamming her tight ass until she screamed and spasmed and begged. Her eyes were naughty as she bit her lip and nodded at his questioning gaze. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my tight little ass like it needs to bepunished. Please daddy, please!" She whined, her grin wicked as a moment later she saw his expression change like it had this morning when he'd viciously fucked her mouth.

The thought alone made her cunt shudder, every glimmer of pleasure and need making her wet cunt ooze, dripping down to her little asshole as Jack leaned forward and slid both arms under her legs, his palms flat against the table. Already from the slight shift, she could feel her body curl up just a bit as he pushed in just a tiny bit further. It made her hands shake and a keening whimper fill her lungs as she was more than ready for his abuse. Without warning he pulled out more than he had yet and slammed inside her. The shockwave of pain and pleasure was cutting off pathways in her brain, her mind quickly going blank as she struggled to keep the phone steady. It was like his cock was stirring up her insides with every heavy pound, her body feeling more full than it ever had as she had to keep from just tossing her head back in ecstasy.

She wanted to watch him filling her, watch him tearing up her tight little asshole like nobody ever had. But it quickly became clear that she wasn't capable of that level of function as he got a really good slam in and she couldn't take it anymore. Her thumb tapped the red button as she flopped the phone onto the table top, laying back fully as he jackhammered away at her fuckhole, her lips parted as she mewled and yipped and gasped and made every naughty sound her mouth was capable of. Tears ran down her face as she felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure hit, her cunt spasming as he dig at her insides and a flood of her juice ran out over his cock and down around her hole. There was no way she could form words as her legs gripped his shoulders tighter and he wrapped his arms around her middle. She was not in any mind to realize what he was doing until she felt the sturdy surface of the table no longer against her back, his eyes the only thing she could see as she felt him holding her up and letting gravity let him get in her even deeper.

"Mmmmmnoohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffffffffffuhhhck, aahhhhnn, ahh ahhh, ahnnnmmm J-j-jaaaaahhhck. Mmmnnnyeeah. Mnnnnahhh y-yeeees fuuuuchk." Her body surely couldn't handle this much pleasure, this much of him slamming up into her while his strong arms gripped her and brought her down on his cock at the same time. Her nipples ran against his chest, breasts smushed up together with how tight he had a hold around her. It was so comforting and at the same time, such delicious and violent fucking as he used her little hole like a pocket pussy. Moving her along his shaft like a filthy little toy and her eyes rolled back in her head, tongue lolling out as she felt another orgasms crash over her. She was helpless, totally at his mercy as he made her body feel things it never had. Pleasure she couldn't have dreamt of.

When he was deep in her ass, he half chuckled half moaned when she made the smart-ass remark about what did he expect. Her body was trembling and he kept recording the video, but now aiming the lens at her face. His cock was buried to the hilt and he wanted to catch her first sensual expressions of being ass fucked before they were lost forever. He captured the look of pure desire in her half-lidded eyes and how she bit her lips while staring up at him. And then she took the camera, reversing the image on the screen, so she could watch her own pleasure, telling him she was ready for him to fuck her harder.

It didn’t take her as long as he thought it would to become acclimated to his thick cock in her ass. He saw her turn the camera back to view his thick cock slowly moving back and forth ready to bang her nasty hot ass. Then she called out for him to fuck her little tight ass like it needs to be punished. He gave her a soft sensual smile when she pleaded with him and he saw the wicked smile on her lips. If she wanted to feel the full power of his cock, she was going to feel every last inch of his rigid cock plowing into her until she was screaming. “I’m going to give your ass the same beating I gave your mouth this morning slut.” Pulling back more he slammed into ass, wanting her to feel how hard he was for her. This was not the full force of his fucking but soon he hips would be thrusting hard, his cock piercing deep inside her ass. “Make sure you get a good video of my cock assaulting your tight fucking ass,” he moaned pulling back a bit further and then ramming his cock deep again.

Jack saw the shock on her face when he leaned over her, getting a better angle of attack and then slamming his cock into her waiting ass. Each thrust caused her head to roll back and then sideways as their moans of lust mixed louder and louder, filling the kitchen. If someone were outside at the pool, they would think someone was in a hell of fight with all the moaning and groaning going on between them. Jack saw Maddy trying to steady the camera and knew the images would most likely be distorted but it was the effort that counted. When she threw the phone to the side, he thought it would be great to get a professional photographer to take some private professionally made photos and videos of them. But for now, it would be great to see their amateur videos and their attempt to capture the moment.

But right now they both were caught up in the moment. His cock was getting more and more sensitive and Maddy was squirming on the table under him. Their noises were growing louder and he wondered if anyone was at Maddy’s home and if they were could they hear their carnal cries. His breathing was growing more ragged and he continued to pound Maddy’s tight ass which now seemed more receptive to each violent thrust.

Jack pulled her up against him, her body not suspended, cradled in his strong arms. Leaning down he kissed her roughly, his tongue striking out to flick at her lips and then dive inside her mouth. He could feel her ragged breath against his lips as her arms circled his neck, her fingernails digging into his shoulders. And then her scream of the ultimate release pierced the entire kitchen, echoing off the walls and cabinets. He held her tightly while her body spasmed, climaxing and then her felt another wave of lust wash over her. Her multiple orgasms had an effect on him as he gasped repeatedly trying to catch his breath.

Holding her suspended on his cock, he continued to ram his cock deep inside her, the pleasure inside him building to a point he had never felt before. His cock was aching, yearning to let loose the load of cream stored inside her balls. Bucking his hips faster and harder, his cock thrust violently inside her ass and then there was a signal in his brain. No matter how much he wanted to hold back, it was of no use.

“Aggggg fuckkkkkkkk ……. ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessss,” he screamed feeling his balls draw up tight and then his breathing was ragged, rough, and then it stopped. Suddenly his cock throb uncontrollably, jerking inside her tight ass unable to control what was about to happen. Closing his eyes, he saw stars and then his cock throbbed and began to pump his cream deep in her ass. Each explosion set off shudders and quaking in his body until he had emptied his entire load in Maddy’s ass.

Still breathing hard, he looked in her eyes and saw something but he wasn’t sure. It was the kind of look his ex-wife gave him when they were first married but then it died out just like his marriage. Leaning toward her, he gently put her back onto the sturdy oak table. His lips found hers, kissing her deeply, filled with satisfaction. “Thank you for letting me fuck your ass kitten. For a moment I didn’t think I would fit but it did and wow …. all I can say is wow. It was utterly fantastic and I hope we can do it again and again and again.” He laughed at his comment. He knew the answer but he asked it anyway. “Was that good for you kitten? Would you let me fuck your ass again?”

Maddy was lost to the absolute heat that had overtaken her body, every inch of her flushed and red as she was panting and moaning like she hadn't ever before in Jack's arms. His lips against hers was like lightning, every motion of his cock hitting the deepest parts of her insides and sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure. She was amazed she didn't bite through her tongue as she finally felt his lungs rumble and he shouted as he came, his cock throbbing so hard that she could feel every twitch and spasm as he unloaded inside her throughout every inch of her ass. For a moment she saw his face, so consumed by his orgasm and yet peaceful as he closed his eyes and released. Her own eyes couldn't stay open at such fury being unleashed inside her.

It was like liquid fire in her guts, the heat so intense, she was aware of every spurt in her tight little hole. She bit down on her lip and whimpered loudly at the feeling, ending up breathlessly gasping at the final few tremors of his cock emptying itself fully. The feel of his balls and thighs against her cheeks, his arms so tight around her. She'd never been so enveloped by such intense pleasure and warmth. Like a velvet blanket next to a fire on a cold winter's day on the outside and a fourth of July fireworks on the inside. Maddy couldn't explain the feeling as Jack looked into her eyes, her chest feeling like a mess of butterflies were trying to escape as he laid her back down against the table.

Her chest was still heaving, her breaths so quick when he pressed his lips to hers. It made her lungs burn with the need for air, but she wanted the taste of him too much to push him away as she moved her trembling fingers through his hair as wrapped her legs around his waist. When he pulled back to speak, she gulped for air. His words made her grin, but she couldn't find enough breath to speak as she merely nodded fervently and gave him two big thumbs up in reply. Several moments passed before she finally managed to speak, her throat sore from making so much sound over the last couple of days.

"G-g-g-od, J-jack...That wuh-was...th-that was..." Maddy couldn't find the right description so instead just made a gutteral, primal moan as she ran her fingerds against his chest and squeezed her legs a bit tighter. This man was almost more than she could handle. Already, at least an hour or so before noon and she felt almost completely used up and spent. It was the most wonderful and content of feelings--but she knew she needed more, even if her body would have to learn to get used to working so much. At least she was sure he'd still be able to fuck her tits until he coated her pretty little face, since that wouldn't be too much of a strain on her body at least. And she was always up for the smell and feel of his thick goo on her cheeks and lashes...

Her body clenched and she whimper-moaned softly, remembering he was still inside her. With a devilish smirk, she felt around near her arm on the table for her phone and turned it back to video before pushing it into Jack's hands.

"I w-want...I want to s-see you oozing o-out of me, Jack...I haven't yet a-and, baby--I need to know if it's as s-sexy to watch as it is to feel." She had hoped to feel it run out and down her aching lower lips, but getting to have him fuck her and face her the first time her took her sweet little ass had been too great to suggest doggy. There would be time in the future, but for now she just wanted to feel all that tasty cum he'd put inside her running down her legs. Then her stomach growled as she got an even filthier idea.

"A-actually, Jack...lift my l-legs up when you pull out and g-go grab a glass. Your lil kitty is thirsty for more milk." She winked, wanted nothing more than to get a good mouthful of his fresh, hot cum again. It was something she knew she'd never get enough of, even if he pumped her belly so full it would burst.

What do you say when the sex is utterly out of this fucking world fantastic. He felt a little foolish, almost like a young kid having sex and asking if it was good for her too. Wanting to get approval that he was a man and she enjoyed it as much as he did. But he knew it was fantastic for both of them. Hell they were both breathing hard and the look on her face said it all. He smiled when she tried to speak and couldn’t seem to find the words to express her thoughts.

The look in her eyes, the way she ran her fingers over his tight abs and squeezed her legs around his waist said volumes to Jack. This young woman was into sex as much as he was and he hoped he could keep up with your youthful enthusiasm. Deep down inside he had a feeling this was only the beginning of a wonderful summer and hopefully longer relationship that included a lot of great sex. The next time they would have anal sex, he would have her on all fours while his thick hard cock rammed into her back door. He smiled when she broke the bonds of his arms holding her and grabbed her phone.

“Ok kitten I’ll take care of it.” His eyebrows arched when she told him to remove his cock slowly and go fetch a glass. Lifting her legs up to keep his cream inside her, he moved quickly to the cupboard and grabbed a glass. Returning to the table he chuckled seeing his lover, legs up against either side of her face. “You are a lovely sight.”

She was in no position to argue with his when he leaned down, running his tongue between her ass cheeks and the up and over her wet slit. “Hmmm you taste great baby. Maybe I should clean my kitty up before I let you empty my cum from your ass?” he teased. The look on her face told him he had better give her the glass right away.

“Ok baby,” he said handing her the glass. “Wait until I get in position.” Jack took Maddy’s camera, aiming it at her ass cheeks. “Get up on your knees kitten and I’ll capture it on video.” When she got up and held the glass under her, Jack saw a steady stream of his cum slipping out of her ass and into the glass. He was surprised at how much cum was escaping her ass along with some of her juices coming from her pussy. “God baby you are full of my hot cum and your own pussy juice.”

Jack kept the video going until there were only a few drops coming from her ass. The glass was almost half full of the mixture and he saw the look of gleam in her eyes. Reaching out to rub her pussy and ass, his fingers were coated with the mixture. When he licked his fingers clean, he snickered. “Baby we taste good together. Are you going to share or hoard it all for yourself.”

Maddy managed to contain herself to just a deep, throaty moan when he pulled free of her hole, her body trembling as she lifted her legs and wrapped her arms around them to help keep them up as Jack went and grabbed a cup. He returned, the glass in his hand as he took a momen t to just look over her body. His words made her blush and wanna squirm, her gaze moving away as she felt like she might squeal if she kept watching him looking at her like that.

There was a full body shiver running through her when he moved his tongue over her holes, her grip on her legs almost faltering when he suggested possibly giving her a cleaning. Her eyes pleaded not now, knowing if he started to devour her dripping holes, she'd end up making a huge mess of the cum warming her guts. As it was she was astounded she had managed to keep it in as long as she had already. He told her to hold a moment, then get up on her knees. It was a bit of a struggle to keep herself clenched and move up as he directed, but finally he was stooped down with the phone and the glass under her filthy hole and she was finally able to stop holding it in.

Her body shivered as she felt his heat running down of her, landing into the glass with soft, gooey sounds as she moaned and watched it all gush out. Even she was shocked by the sheer volume, almost sure there'd be less after she'd already drained his cock twice before this. He commented on it, too, and she couldn't help but shake her head.

"Yeah. Holy shit, Jack--how did you pump so much inside me? And it's the third time you've came, even. Gaaah, God it feels so good, though. Mmm, we're definitely doing that again, baby. I love feeling you all up in my guts. So hot and so nasty." She bit her lip, feeling the last drops clinging to her as she sat back and Jack ran his fingers to gather it up and taste it. She went to lift the glass to her hungry lips when he asked if she was gonna share. Her eyes were slightly wide; this was definitely new to her. Yeah, she was used to guys kissing her after she'd swallow and sometimes--but she was so used to boys her age being so grossed out by the thought of their own spunk. It was ridiculous when they'd put their fingers in her and then have her lick the taste off their skin.

Her grin widened as she grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. Without a word, she took a hearty gulp and savored the taste, moaning and letting it rest on her tongue before moving her hand to wind in his hair as she pressed her lips to his. Her tongue moved against his, the mouthful of cum and her feminine fluids pouring past his lips as she swirled it along his tongue. She could feel him moan against her, swallowing the sound with the taste as she sat the glass down and moved her other hand to the back of his neck as well. Her lungs screamed, but she was starting to get a lot better at holding her breath as she managed to hold the kiss a few seconds more before she had to pull back enough to gasp. Her cheeks were flushed, a drop of cum in the corner of Jack's lips ass she wiped it with her thumb and moved it to his lips, watching him gently suck it off, his eyes never leaving hers.

"My god, Jack...you're unlike any boy I've ever been with before." Her tone was soft, her eyes shining as she grinned and rested her arms around his shoulders. "It kinda feels like they were all black and white and you--you're in screaming color." She felt her cheeks turn rosy, remembering that it had barely been two days of actual interaction besides longing glances from their windows and yards. Maybe it was all the hormones and sensations from so much mind-blowing, brain-mushing sex. But she didn't think it was just that as her cheeks started to ache from grinning so much.

"Hey--I'm kinda tuckered out and need a bit of a break so my body can bounce back from the rabid pounding it soooo totally needed. Why don't we have lunch in town? There's this killer little taco shop only like, fifteen minutes away." She bit her lip, excited at the thought of sneaking out and going about town with a strapping, successful, sexy man on her arm. Of course, if any of her skank friends saw, she'd likely have to beat them off with a stick. Which she would do in a heartbeat; ain't no sluts but her putting their hands on Jack. As far as she and her holes were concerned, he was now spoken for until further notice.

Last edited:
Back