Fox In The Henhouse

Payne, Payne, don't be such a pain. Somehow I don't think you'd like me talking to your father when he hears what you've been up to on that chair and anyway I don't want his money, we agreed that you'd be a good girl, or a bad girl, depending how you look at it, I look at it this way.

“My father wouldn’t believe a word you say. He’d believe me!” Even as she said it, she didn’t believe it. Daddy was always quick to find fault with her and whatever it was that she did. Half of the time, he didn’t bother to listen to her side of the story.

Look I understand you're untouched up to now but you're growing up ,,,,,,,, and out, you're beginning to have certain thoughts and needs that a padded chair arm rest just can't give you, it's time for you to grow up. I'm a reasonable sort of fella so here's what I propose, before you make up your mind you had better see what I'm packing down here.

Before she could say anything else, the sound of the zipper seemed loud in her room and she found herself staring at his cock. It was big and all puffed up and red. And something seemed to be oozing from the slit on the tip. To her, it looked like it filled both of his hands.

Here, have a feel, it's not really as fearsome as it looks

Suddenly he grabbed her hand and the next thing that she knew, she was touching her first penis. It throbbed in her hand and he made her thumb touch the stuff on the tip. That liquid was all slicky and the fat tip was hot and hard yet spongy and as he held her hand, he slid her fingers up and down his penis.

A quick glance up at his face and she could see that he was getting off on this. Not a fearsome as it looks? Ha! It looked huge to her.

She jerked her hand away and turned her back to him. She could have sworn that her heart was beating a million miles a minute.

Here's the deal, I'll give you twenty four hours to think about it, if I don't hear from you,,,,, well I reckon I'll just have to give daddy a call.

She kept her back to man until she heard the door close. Looking at her hand, it seemed to look the same way as it had that morning. Lifting it to her nose, she took a big whiff. The smell was unique. Uniquely him.

Oh My God!!!! She had actually held a man’s cock!! She could not believe it!

*****

Emily thought that she heard a noise and rolled over to find Ray closing the door behind him as he stepped into her bedroom. Automatically she grinned at him.

“I was just trying to think of a reason to get out of bed. You just gave me a reason to stay in bed.” Throwing back the covers, he could see that she slept in the nude. “See anything that you like?”
 
The sight of Emily laying naked on her bed was a welcome sight to Ray as Payne's hand stroking his cock had got his motor running. Payne's touch hadn't been the best he'd ever had but the fact that it was Payne was enough. She had really got under his skin and he wanted her as he had never wanted another woman. Emily was an entirely different proposition, he knew exactly what he was going to get, the usual blow job and then she would lay him down and mount him swaying her 36DD's in his face as she rode him, he knew almost to the second how long it would take her to climax, he could control himself so that he'd cum at the same time then she'd roll over and go to sleep. The routine never varied and he often thought that she was using him rather than the other way round, but he was horny and needing relief, Emily was the nearest one available at short notice so she was the one he went to.
When Emily had gone back to sleep he lay beside her and checked his phone hoping that Payne had called asking him to go back but there was nothing.

He lay on his stomach and pounded the pillow with his fist in frustration.
 
Last edited:
He gave her 24 hours - she planned on taking every minute of it. It didn’t make sense that he would call her Daddy. After all, what could he say? ‘Your daughter will not let me fuck her so give me some money?’ She didn’t think so. The man was not that stupid. As she thought, she made a decision. Don’t go to him. Just wait to see what he says when the 24 hours is up.

She smelled her hand again and then did something shocking. She rubbed it on her breast. Quickly she got up and dig out the door jamb before slipping it in place.

Soon Payne was riding her chair arm lover while she rubbed his essence over her throbbing breast. The chair arm managed to get quite wet that morning.
 
Ray couldn't rest even though he had been awake all night and fucked Emily Thomas into oblivion which was no mean feat by itself. He lay beside her voluptuous body seeing her mammoth mounds rising and falling with her snores. He kept checking his phone every few minutes just in case he had missed a call, but there was nothing.

He had been so confident that she would call him, out of curiosity if nothing else but so far he had heard nothing, perhaps her phone was dead or she had dropped it in her loo, whatever the reason Ray was convinced that she wanted to call him but maybe she was too shy. Even if she was shy he certainly wasn't, so he'd go and reassure her that it didn't matter if she was inexperienced he'd guide her through it and make her feel good. This was the path his mind was following as he stopped outside Payne's door. He was about to knock when he heard faintly through the door the sound of Payne panting heavily and a whimpering "OH FUCK". Straight away he knew, he was in competition with a chair arm rest.

He was seething with anger and jealousy, yes, he knew it was stupid to be jealous of a fucking chair but the fact remained Payne seemed to prefer the chair to him, so what could he do about it?
 
Since it was Saturday, once Payne had spent some fun time on the chair arm, she took a quick shower and then decided to take a short nap. Later on after lunch, she pulled out her books and did her homework.

Things quieted down in the building and she grabbed her archeology book to head outside to find a tree to sit under and read. Her dad wanted her to become some society rich bitch, married to some man twice her age. But she really wanted to travel the world and dig up ancient civilizations. Maybe find a race of people that no one had any idea had ever existed.

Meanwhile she attempted to ignore the occasional girl that seemed to head down the path to the janitor’s place. It was a wonder that the man could even stand if he was fucking all those girls! Or was he? More than one girl seemed to come back up the path looking frustrated.
 
There was still no word from Payne and Ray was feeling the strain, he was certain that damned chair arm was all that was keeping him from Payne's enticing pussy. The 'appointments' he had with the other girls faded into insignificance, so much so that he feigned illness to each one as they arrived and sent them on their way, for once unsatisfied and having to relieve their needs in their own way, sometimes enlisting the aid of another girl or girls.
As he was pacing up and down Ray glanced out of the window and saw Payne sitting under a tree just a few yards away apparently reading a book but after watching her for a few minutes he noticed that every now again she'd glance towards his cottage then return to her book. Was she undecided about whether to call him he wondered. Maybe she needed reminding about what was on offer but again there was that silent, inanimate rival that was holding her back, perhaps she felt safer with that. She wouldn't lose her virginity riding the chair arm and there was no chance of her getting pregnant. Whichever it was, it had to go and this was the perfect time to sabotage the lure of that damned chair. He collected a few items and slipped out the back entrance and took a circuitous route to Payne's room.
As he stood outside Payne's room he blocked out the sounds from some of the adjacent rooms, the occupants were far too busy to disturb him. He crossed to the chair looking innocent and silent. For some reason Ray spoke to it.

"I know what your game is, you want her cunt all to yourself don't you? Well when I'm finished with you she might straddle you just one more time but after that you can only watch."

Gleefully he roughed up the surface of both arm rests then rubbed some soda crystals into the wet leather after taking a deep breath of Payne's lingering arousal. When that was fully rubbed in he crumbled some red hot chili peppers into a powder and rubbed that into both arm rests just in case she decided to change arm rests. When he had finished he wet his fingers and tasted each arm, it was red hot and he needed a drink of water.

"Gotcha you fucker, one more time only." He chuckled and left the way he came. Looking out of the window, Payne was still reading her book. He was almost at breaking point now so he sauntered over to Payne and let his shadow fall over her so she had to look up, his hard on prominent in his pants.

"Hi Payne, made up your mind yet? I've got the kettle on if you want a cuppa before we get down to business"
 
She was reading about the King’s Valley in Egypt for the third time when a shadow fell over her book page and she glanced up. The sun shone behind him and gave a glow to the man.

Hi Payne, made up your mind yet? I've got the kettle on if you want a cuppa before we get down to business

His groin was practically in her face and she had to turn her face away or it would be too obvious that she was staring at his stuff. Slamming the book closed, she gave a huff.

“Shit, you know how to spoil a day. Go fuck yourself. Or stick it in Jilly or one of those other sluts.” She stood up and sauntered off towards the dorm with her book under her arm, mumbling to herself. “It’s a wonder you don’t have the clap.” Seemed like this day was just heading downhill.

In the main room, several of the girls were sitting around watching some lame television show. Television over here was a disappointment. She was used to 198 channels back home plus the pay-per-view. Here it seemed to be just several shows about landscaping the backyard or decorating their neighbors den.

Shaking her head, she headed upstairs. On such a pretty afternoon, most of the bedrooms upstairs were empty. When she reached her room, she closed the door and pitched the book on the bed as she crossed to the window. Looking down, it was such a rare sunny day and she could see Mr. Janitor standing where she had left him.

Then something weird happened. He looked right up to her window. It was almost as if he knew that she was there. She quickly stepped back into the shadow of the room wondering if he had seen her. She waited a minute before stepping towards the window. He was gone. She looked all across the front lawn but didn’t see him anywhere. Probably ran to his cottage so he could fuck one of his sluts.

Heading over to the door, she reached under and found her little friend - the door jamb. She walked over and shimmied down her panties, leaving them where they fell. She could already feel herself getting wet and by the time that she got over to her chair, she was really needing it.

At first, she didn’t realize what was going on. For about 10 seconds, she was starting her ride and looking forward to it. And then she became aware of a slow burn. Then, the pain. She actually fell off the chair trying to get off of it. Laying on the floor with her legs in the air and her pussy very red and on fire, she wanted to scream. She was afraid to put her legs together. With shaky legs, she managed to get to her feet and run to the bathroom. She snatched up a wash rag and turned on the water and tried to keep her thoughts together. Tears ran down her face as she washed her burning slit.

She worked, crying and trying to get rid of whatever it was that was causing all this pain. This horrible pain. She didn’t know what had happened but this was a first.

After about 30 minutes of repeatedly washing herself, she walked with her legs splayed over to the bed and fell face down. Burying her face in a pillow she screamed in pain. The sound was muted, thank God, but she felt that she would never be able to wear panties again.

What had happened to her chair?
 
Payne's reply to his invitation for a cup of tea was pretty much as he had expected,

' Shit, you know how to spoil a day. Go fuck yourself. Or stick it in Jilly or one of those other sluts.'

It was expected and he took no offence at it but he noticed with some satisfaction that she had given his bulging pants the once over before looking away. As she stood and began walking away he heard her mutter to herself,

'It’s a wonder you don’t have the clap.'

Ray laughed to himself, sometime soon she'd be thinking SHE had the clap and wishing she'd taken his offer and gone for tea. He stood still for several minutes thinking about the way her hips swayed side to side, he hadn't noticed it before so was she deliberately teasing him? He looked up at Payne's window thinking he detected a movement behind the curtain, was she checking him out?

He went back to his cottage and had a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits. He had no way of knowing how long it would be before Payne took a ride on the chair arm rest but from the way she was acting she seemed pretty fired up and when a gal was fired up she was usually horny so he didn't think it would be long before her pussy was burning.

Finally he decided to find out what was happening so he went to his medicine cabinet and took down a bottle to use as a bribe to get in her pussy. He made his way to Payne's door and he could hear her sobbing as if in pain. He pushed against the door but it seemed stuck, he pushed harder and it moved slightly and a scraping sound came from the bottom of the door. He pushed harder still and the door grudgingly gave way. The sight that met his eyes gladdened his heart and his cock both at the same time. Payne lay face down on the bed naked from the waist down with her legs splayed open her ass was twitching almost as if she was humping the bed clothes but her pussy was a delight to see, a fiery red glow all around the apex of her thighs and her pussy lips.

"Hi Payne he said casually, "Thought I'd just drop by and see if you've reconsidered and ready to fill your side of the bargain,"

He moved closer and stroked the palm of his hand over the soft round cheeks of her ass. There was no answer so he continued,

"Looks as though you've had an accident of some kind, seems like your pussy is burning up, it just so happens that I have just the thing here to soothe that for you, would you like some?"

He slid his hand between her legs and ran his fingers lightly over a red part of her thighs. She jumped as though he had just branded her with a red hot poker.

"Yep, seems pretty sore to me, this stuff I've got really works, you're welcome to try it,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a price."
 
The pain and burning on her pussy was excruciating. What had happened to her poor chair. One minute it was thrilling her and the next minute she was on fire. No amount of washing seemed to touch or cool it down.

She lay on the bed, face down and crying into her bed. To tell the truth, she didn’t hear the door opening. Didn’t even hear the scrape of the door jamb as it was shoved across the floor. In fact, that Janitor was halfway through his speech before she realized that he was in the room.

...if you've reconsidered and ready to fill your side of the bargain

His hand on her ass was strangely comforting. And scary. This was the second time that he had touched her ass in less than 24 hours.

Looks as though you've had an accident of some kind, seems like your pussy is burning up, it just so happens that I have just the thing here to soothe that for you, would you like some?

This time, his hand was in between her legs and when he got a bit too close to her pussy, she jumped away from him, glancing back. Her eyes were red and filled with tears. Plus the skin between her legs was still sore, partly because of whatever it was on the chair arm and partly because of her trying to clean off whatever the devil it was.

Yep, seems pretty sore to me, this stuff I've got really works, you're welcome to try it,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a price.

She was hurting! Whatever this stuff was, it was some of the worst pain that she had ever had.

Sniffling, she sat there, not even realizing that she was nude from the waist down in front of a man. The pain and burning was uppermost in her mind. She eyed him suspiciously.

“Does it really work? So, what’s the price?”
 
'Does it really work? So, what’s the price?'

Reynard smirked to himself he had her just where he wanted her in more ways than one. She was sitting on her bed half naked with her legs open for a start, she was in pain and didn't know how to relieve it, he had the means to relieve that pain, it was now a question of whether she would pay his price.

"Oh it works alright, just like magic.Before I tell you what it's gonna cost you let me tell you, washing it with water is just about the worst thing you could have done, you know how caustic soda reacts with water or even pussy juice, the chili peppers just added some spice."

He laughed at his own joke, still looking hungrily at the angry red sore around her pussy.

"Added spice, get it? HAHAHA."

He got down on one knee to get a closer look pushing her legs open wider and licked his lips, his hands on the inside of her soft silky pale thighs as he blew over the sore area of her pussy lips and clit.

"Now you want to know what the price is, well, it says on the bottle ' APPLY SMOOTHLY WITH LONG EVEN STROKES OVER THE AFFECTED AREA.' the fact is you can't actually see the affected area but I can so I suggest that I apply the first lot then if you need a second application I will gladly do it for you, after that you might just want me to do it again just for pleasure. Are you gonna pay the price? It's not that much to ask is it?"

He dangled the bottle of burn lotion in front of her.
 
At the moment she was not paying that much attention to what he said but rather eyeing the bottle in his hand. The pain was unbearable and her concentration seemed to be solely on what he was waving in front of her.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, he knelt down in front of her, spreading her legs a bit to blow lightly on the area between her legs that was on fire. An occasional tear ran down her cheeks as he named his price.

Now you want to know what the price is, well, it says on the bottle ' APPLY SMOOTHLY WITH LONG EVEN STROKES OVER THE AFFECTED AREA.' the fact is you can't actually see the affected area but I can so I suggest that I apply the first lot then if you need a second application I will gladly do it for you, after that you might just want me to do it again just for pleasure. Are you gonna pay the price? It's not that much to ask is it?

Yesterday she would have told him exactly what he could do with his offer. But that was yesterday. Today, the pain was intense and seemed to be getting worse. Her lower lip began to quiver.

“Fine! Dammit! I’ll pay your price! Just make the burning stop!” She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as she sat on the edge of the bed.
 
He saw the pain on her face and the way she gritted her teeth,

'Fine! Dammit! I’ll pay your price! Just make the burning stop!'

It was plain that it was all against her will and even in in his moment of triumph he felt sorry for her, sorry for the pain he had caused her but she had finally agreed to his demands, given in to his lust for her, he couldn't let her see that he felt sorry for her though. Forcing a smile he knelt in front of her and pushed her legs wider apart so her red inflamed thighs and pussy were open to his view. Even though her outer lips looked red and raw he knew that beyond them lay her warm, wet welcoming channel, once he had cooled her down she'd be only too willing to give him what he wanted above all, her innocence, her virginity.

"It would be better if you took off your top and bra Payne, I can't think of a good reason right now but that's what I want before I start."

She was desperate and in pain and would do what ever he asked of her and he was tempted to demand a blow job from her first but that might be pushing her too far and she might prefer to suffer the pain until it subsided enough to be bearable, so he held back on that demand and helped her remove her top and bra. The sight of her magnificent pear shaped breasts and dark pink nipples stirred his cock in his pants so he lay her back on the bed and told her to bend her knees and open her legs wide.

He could have used a soft cloth or cotton wool to apply the lotion but he wanted so much to touch her naked skin he poured a few drops of the lotion on his fingers and began to apply it to the less affected areas of her thighs, guessing that once she realised that it actually worked and took the pain away the more amenable she would be to him touching her more intimate parts. He worked slowly and methodically smearing the lotion over the insides of her thighs and with the gentlest of touches he rubbed it in using much the same technique he would have used if trying to arouse her. Halfway through he looked up and saw her biting her lip.

"How does that feel Payne? Feeling easier? See, I didn't lie to you, this stuff really works, are you okay if I work on the more private areas now?"

He knew that she could do nothing but say 'yes' as her pussy lips now looked redder and sorer than when he first started and must be extremely painful.

He began by pouring a few drops of the thick white creamy lotion onto her mound just above her clit and watched as it trickled slowly over the hood of her clit and as if following the course of a river bed it ran along the furrow of her slit, reminding him of how his own cream had oozed out of the other girls' pussies.

His forefinger circled the hood of her clit slowly rubbing in the lotion to the sore fleshy hood. Even in its present state it felt so good, soft and yielding as he applied a little more pressure and her clit began to push its way from under its hiding place and he ran his thumb over the sensitive little button. Payne's hips twitched slightly and she drew in a sharp breath as his fingers smoothed the creamy lotion along her slit in long smooth strokes; parting her outer lips slightly he slid two fingers inside her applying lotion to her entrance which was wet and slippery, whether it was due to him arousing her or if it was from before she mounted the chair he didn't know but the fact remained that she was wet, very wet.
His constant stroking of her clit and pussy was undoubtedly having an effect on her as he glanced up to see her holding her breasts and trying to keep calm. Ray finished the first application with his two fingers firmly ensconced inside Payne's soft, wet pussy.

"I'll bet that feels better already Payne, does it feel good?" he asked laying down beside her and blowing over an engorged nipple, "You know you have fantastic tits, you should let them out to play more."

Then on impulse he kissed her on the lips for a few seconds then lay on his back.

"We'll leave it for half an hour and then a second application, while we're waiting we can discuss what we do when the pain's gone. You know that I fully intend to collect don't you, I promise I won't breathe a word to the other girls, it'll be our secret, to them you'll still be the same goody goody girl but we'll know different, I'll be real careful not to be seen each night I come over."

He thought it best that she knew from the outset that this wasn't going to be just a one time thing.
 
Last edited:
It would be better if you took off your top and bra Payne, I can't think of a good reason right now but that's what I want before I start.

She didn’t feel like arguing with him. All she wanted was relief from the burning of her sex. What she needed was for the psi to stop, and fast. She quickly peeled off the top and her bra. Cool air hit the nipples and they puckered atop their pillowy mounds and her boobs gave a soft yet firm bounce.

His hands pressed her back on the bed and bent her knees with her feet flat on the bed, telling her to open her legs wide. She was embarrassed but the pain and burning trumped that and she waited.

His initial touch between her thighs made her start just a bit but he was gentle as he carefully rubbed the cooling lotion on the red skin. It would have been hypnotic had not the rest of her sex been on fire. She did have to admit that where the lotion went, the fire did subside some. In fact, it was starting to feel really nice. She bit her lip to keep a control on herself.

How does that feel Payne? Feeling easier? See, I didn't lie to you, this stuff really works, are you okay if I work on the more private areas now?

She was afraid to speak and just nodded her head.

The feeling of the lotion dropping and dripping onto her slit was cooling and strangely erotic. As it ran along her skin and dipped into that dark space between her legs and his finger began to rub it in slowly and gently and after a minute, she was fighting to keep her hips from trying to move. Then he did something or hit that sweet spot and with a gasp her hips won the battle causing her to twitch. She just couldn’t believe how nice it felt. And, wonder of wonders, the fire in her pussy was cooling though something else was starting up. His fingers seemed to peel open her pussy lips as his fingers slid down there. Her nipples were getting very hard, almost aching and she wrapped her arms around herself, supporting the achy boobs. Trying to keep herself together. Keep from losing herself.

His fingers felt incredible and it took all her willpower to stay cool cause despite the pain and fire that she had been going through, this felt so much better than the chair. She felt his fingers slide up inside her a bit and her body naturally gripped them.

The lotion seemed to be working and she finally felt some relief. OMG! This felt... She was afraid to say how this felt.

I'll bet that feels better already Payne, does it feel good?

“Yes.” Her voice was soft and breathy. Then he started blowing on her tit. Goosebumps popped out on the pale mound.

You know you have fantastic tits, you should let them out to play more.

Suddenly he kissed her in the lips. No sloppy tongue, just a soft closed mouth kiss before laying back beside her on the bed. So strange. Him fully dressed and her naked. So so strange.

We'll leave it for half an hour and then a second application, while we're waiting we can discuss what we do when the pain's gone. You know that I fully intend to collect don't you, I promise I won't breathe a word to the other girls, it'll be our secret, to them you'll still be the same goody goody girl but we'll know different, I'll be real careful not to be seen each night I come over.

Her heart started beating faster. When she spoke, her voice was soft and panicky. His fingers down there had felt great. Really great. In fact, she was actually looking forward to the second application. But actually fucking? There was no going back once that happened.

“No, no, no,” she was breathing faster, “this is just to apply this lotion to stop the pain. Not the other stuff. Not the sex. Surely you don’t expect me to let you fuck me to pay for getting rid of the rat’s nest! Besides, I’ve seen the size of that thing of yours. It would rip me in two!”
 
In a way Ray had some sympathy for Payne, it was all her own fault though for being so uptight about losing her virginity. What was the big deal? Practically every woman lost it at some point and from what he knew she was doing it to please her father, for God's sake he wouldn't even know 'cause when she got married her husband would hardly tell her father that she hadn't been a virgin. As far as Ray was concerned he'd be doing her a favour and himself of course.

He lay beside her naked body and and breathed in her fresh scent and he was aware of a faint aroma of arousal. His fingers were still in her pussy and she made no move to make him take them out so it seemed she was quite happy to let him finger her, he pushed gently further into her wet channel which was decidedly wetter than it had been a few minutes ago. It was time to let her know how tonight was going to end and how her future would be.

" We'll leave it for half an hour and then a second application, while we're waiting we can discuss what we do when the pain's gone. You know that I fully intend to collect don't you, I promise I won't breathe a word to the other girls, it'll be our secret, to them you'll still be the same goody goody girl but we'll know different, I'll be real careful not to be seen each night I come over."

It was a typical response that he half expected, she was trying to wriggle out of their deal,

'No, no, no this is just to apply this lotion to stop the pain. Not the other stuff. Not the sex. Surely you don’t expect me to let you fuck me to pay for getting rid of the rat’s nest! Besides, I’ve seen the size of that thing of yours. It would rip me in two!'

Ray grinned to himself,

"So you noticed then and it's been on your mind ever since eh?"

He lifted his hips and slid his shorts down and kicked them off his feet and sat up and pulled his shirt over his head so he was naked all but his boxers,

"It's about time you refreshed your memory Payne, give me your hand."

Ray grabbed her arm with his free hand and placed her hand on his throbbing rod. He closed fingers around his shaft and moved her hand up and down, showing her what he wanted.

"Is this your first hand job Payne? It's gonna be quite a night of firsts ain't it? You needn't worry about the size, I'll take it real easy and stretch you before we actually fuck. Oh yes we're gonna fuck alright, a deal's a deal, either that or I go right now and take my lotion with me and believe me you're gonna need a second application, so what's it going to be?"
 
His two fingers seemed to press further up inside her and she pushed against his arm to try and stop his progress. The man thought that he was going to fuck her every night. This was crazy!

Thought apparently mentioning the size of his dick pleased him. How like a man to be proud of his dick! Suddenly he took his fingers out of her and stripped right there on the bed. He was naked save his underwear and she was naked. This was heading towards the event horizon, the point of no return.

It's about time you refreshed your memory Payne, give me your hand.

He grabbed her hand - the man was strong - and popped his dick out of his boxers. Before she knew it, he had her hand wrapped around that hot thing. Forcing her hand to slide up and down it, getting her fingers sticky and slippery. He seemed to be enjoying it all.

Is this your first hand job Payne? It's gonna be quite a night of firsts ain't it? You needn't worry about the size, I'll take it real easy and stretch you before we actually fuck. Oh yes we're gonna fuck alright, a deal's a deal, either that or I go right now and take my lotion with me and believe me you're gonna need a second application, so what's it going to be?

Already she could feel the effects of the lotion starting to wear off and the burn slowly starting back up. He couldn’t take that lotion away. She needed that second application. As if having a mind of its own, her hips started to ever so slightly move, in an effort to try and find some relief. She was glad that he had removed his fingers from up inside her sex. Otherwise, it would be even more embarrassing than it already was.

Could it really be that tonight she was going to lose her virginity? She really didn’t want to, and yet in a way it had become an anchor around her neck. She was torn. Yet she really needed that lotion.

Her voice was a whisper. “I really need that lotion. Please don’t take it away.” She finally gave in to his demands. “Okay. I’ll pay up.” She turned her head away so that he couldn’t see the tears in her eyes.
 
Ray's implied threat worked as she whispered, her hips twitching as the effects of the lotion began to wear off as he knew it would, the burning sensation would return although not as severe as before but still enough to be uncomfortable.

'I really need that lotion. Please don’t take it away.'

Payne hesitated then she declared with a resigned tone,

' Okay. I’ll pay up.'

His eyes lit up as she finally agreed to his demands although somewhat reluctantly and she turned her head away presumably to hide her embarrassment but she kept her grip on his cock as it twitched in her fist.

"Wise decision Payne honey, you get the benefits of both worlds, a nice feeling between your legs and the knowledge that any time you feel the need you only have to pop over to my place."

He leaned over and kissed her neck just below the jawline then began the second application as before but this time the pressure on the tender flesh of her thighs was greater than before, round and round his fingers worked the lotion in but he left her actual sex to burn a little more before he gave it any relief with the lotion and then his fingers didn't just massage the lotion into her mound and clit and the lips of her pussy but he spread her soft pink lips open and deliberately stimulated her so she was lifting her hips to his fingers.

"We're nearly done Payne, give it another half hour and then we can conclude the first of our proper sessions together, I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am."

He finished massaging the lotion into her sex and with a wicked grin he began to play with her breasts and nipples, teasing them and gently flicking his wet tongue over the then blowing cool breaths across the swelling buds.

The half hour soon passed and Ray made sure that Payne kept her hand on his cock and continued stroking it, keeping it hard, although he didn't really need her to do that but it felt good and the thought crossed his mind that she gave quite a decent hand job for a beginner and he wondered what sort of cock sucker she would make. However he had something much more important to attend to.

"Time's up Payne, time to pay the first instalment, just lay back and try to relax, keep your legs open as wide as you can, I promise I'll be gentle."
 
He began applying the second coat of the lotion, spreading relief wherever he rubbed it in. She hated to admit that what he was doing actually felt good. This second time, the pressure of his fingertips rubbing the lotion in was more sure and when she glanced down at him, the grin that he wore told her that he had won this battle and he was proud of himself.

This time, her used his thumbs to peel back her sex lips and rub the lotion heavily in her crevasse. Her body seemed to jump against her will and she hated that it felt so good.

We're nearly done Payne, give it another half hour and then we can conclude the first of our proper sessions together, I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am.

She wasn’t looking forward to it. She had hoped that her first time would be something special with someone special, not her having to pay off the local custodian for getting rid of a nest of rats. But he was enjoying himself, playing with with her breast and blowing on her nipples. Every time that she tried to turn loose of his dick, he would stop her and keep her hand stroking it.

Time's up Payne, time to pay the first instalment, just lay back and try to relax, keep your legs open as wide as you can, I promise I'll be gentle.

“Wait a minute! I need to put a towel down. I don’t want blood on my bedspread.” She stood up and walked nude into her bathroom and came back out with a towel. Carefully she spread out the towel on the bed before turning to face him.

“I said that I would pay my debt and I will. But just so you know, you are the last man that I would want to have sex with, much less my first time.”

She turned back around and climbed upon the bed, making sure that her butt was on the towel. She lay there, flat on her back and with her legs spread.

“We might as well get this over with.”
 
Ray enjoyed the view as Payne walked naked to the bathroom her hips rolling as she walked, 'GOD, she doesn't have a clue about how sexy she looks from the back' the thought flashed through his mind as she returned carrying a towel, not attempting to hide anything she looked perfect, her breasts swaying slightly and he toned legs joining her wide hips and the hint of her pubic hair on her mound. Ray licked his lips he was in for a real treat today. Then Payne had to go and put a damper on the occasion,

'I said that I would pay my debt and I will. But just so you know, you are the last man that I would want to have sex with, much less my first time.'

"Oh come on Payne be fair, I'm not exactly forcing you am I? We've come to an agreement about this, you get what you really want and so do I. Don't deny it, your pussy is aching for it in fact your whole body wants it, just relax and put some effort in yourself, you'll enjoy it more that way. I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a bag of spuds."

He spread her legs open and teased her pink slit with his fingers where the redness had disappeared and saw her clit beginning to peek from under its hood as Payne rolled from side to side trying to deny the pleasure she felt,

'We might as well get this over with.'

Ray grunted in reply as he slathered his whole cock in the creamy lotion,

"HUH, It's not quite as simple as just sticking it in you three or four times and that's it,
I could do it that way but I reckon you're a nice girl Payne, you deserve better than that so it's my intention to make this the best experience of your life."

He lowered himself so his cock head was just at her entrance nudging her outer pussy lips apart, all the while talking to her, quietly coaxing her, telling her what he was doing and what he was going to do next,

"Yes honey, that's it, slowly now,,,,,, my head is just inside you now, can you feel it? Does it feel good?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just a little more, good girl, you're doing great."

As he was slowly penetrating her virgin hole he was stimulating her breasts with gentle pinches and flicks, stretching the swollen rubbery nubs.

He came to a stop when his cock met some resistance and just moved slightly forward sensing the membrane yielding as he pressed.

"I'm ready if you are, how do you want me to do it? It'll hurt a bit either way, a quick hard push or slowly breaking you in? Let me know pretty quick or else I'll be shooting my load inside you, I take it you're not on the pill as you're not, sorry, weren't sexually active and I'm not wearing a condom, we don't want any accidents first time do we ?"

He remained still waiting for Payne's instructions.
 
Oh come on Payne be fair, I'm not exactly forcing you am I?. ‘YES YOU ARE!’ She screamed in her head. We've come to an agreement about this, you get what you really want and so do I. Don't deny it, your pussy is aching for it in fact your whole body wants it, just relax ‘JUST RELAX! HELL, YOU PLAN ON STUFFING A NUCLEAR MISSLE UP MY TWAT AND YOU WANT ME TO PLAY IT COOL! and put some effort in yourself, you'll enjoy it more that way.. LET’S STUFF MY ELBOW UP YOUR BUTT HOLE AND SEE IF YOU ENJOY THAT! I don't want to feel like I'm fucking a bag of spuds.

A bag of spuds? She almost laughed at the mind movie that made of this guy fucking a bag of potatoes.

With a hand on the inside of each thigh, he spread her legs and started playing with her slit. She couldn’t help herself - she could feel a quivering deep inside. This was new to her as the arm of the chair usually didn’t do this quite so quick or quite so intense. And yes, that part did feel good. It felt really nice. Then once she told him to get it over with, she saw him rubbing that lotion all over his dick. Damn! The thing was getting bigger! It was getting fucking huge!

HUH, It's not quite as simple as just sticking it in you three or four times and that's it, I could do it that way but I reckon you're a nice girl Payne, you deserve better than that so it's my intention to make this the best experience of your life.

He started talking to her as was sticking it in. Damn! It felt too big, like he was stretching her all out of shape. And no, it did not feel good. It was hurting. But she didn’t tell him that. When he was just playing with her it felt good. But as he stretched her pussy, she bit her lip to keep from crying out. Maybe she was smaller than the average woman. Maybe he was bigger that the average man. Meanwhile, his hand were everywhere on her, playing with her boobs, pulling on her nipples.

Suddenly, he stopped and she thought that maybe it was over with and she was no longer a virgin. But his next words told her that she was wrong.

I'm ready if you are, how do you want me to do it? It'll hurt a bit either way, a quick hard push or slowly breaking you in? Let me know pretty quick or else I'll be shooting my load inside you, I take it you're not on the pill as you're not, sorry, weren't sexually active and I'm not wearing a condom, we don't want any accidents first time do we ?

“Hurry up! It already hurts like hell. You sure that you know what you’re doing?”

She gripped the bedding on either side of her body and bit her lower lip, hoping to keep from crying out when he did it.
 
Ray felt Payne's pussy grow wetter as he pushed and stretched her, she was tight and gripped his shaft fiercely, naturally rejecting him and trying to prevent him from advancing any further but he was up against her obstructive membrane and he asked her how she wanted him to deflower her.

'Hurry up! It already hurts like hell. You sure that you know what you’re doing?'

It wasn't quite the reply he had hoped for, he hadn't expected it to be all hearts and flowers but it was so matter of fact and impersonal he felt disappointed. Well if she was going to be hard headed about it so was he.

"When I'm good and ready Payne, the reason it's hurting is 'cos you're fighting me every step of the way, you're body is telling me you're ready but your head is so stuffed full of all these outdated ideas about being a 'GOOD GIRL' you're tense, just try and relax, and yes I DO know what I'm doing, you don't think you're the first virgin I've ever fucked do you? Half the girls here were virgins when I arrived but they came to me or I persuaded them and now they can't get enough."

During his speech he had got himself into position and thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock rammed against her protective membrane, bulging it but not breaking it, much like a battering ram against an oak door in a castle under siege. It took three ferocious thrusts before he broke through and Payne lay whimpering underneath him but her tears were of relief as he let her adjust to the new experience.

He could feel her soft curvy body under him her melon like breasts squashed against him. They lay face to face with Payne panting hard and sweat on her brow plastering her bangs on her forehead. He couldn't help it, he just had to kiss her, so he brushed the hair from her brow and kissed her soft lips, murmuring softly,

"There, there Payne it's all done now, you're a free woman, that chair is of no use to you now, at least not for what you were using it for, if you get an itch you can't scratch you know where I am."

He began a slow rocking motion with his hips sliding his length along the wet velvety walls of her pussy and when he felt his spunk rising he pulled out and squirted the creamy load over her clit and mound some dribbling into her dimpled belly button.

"I think we can consider the lotion paid for, the rat's nest payment I'll take in instalments, I'll let you know when the first instalment is due."

He grinned cheekily at her as he dressed and before he left he ran his hands the full length of her body,

"A pleasure doing business with you babe."
 
Last edited:
When I'm good and ready Payne, the reason it's hurting is 'cos you're fighting me every step of the way, you're body is telling me you're ready but your head is so stuffed full of all these outdated ideas about being a 'GOOD GIRL' you're tense, just try and relax, and yes I DO know what I'm doing, you don't think you're the first virgin I've ever fucked do you? Half the girls here were virgins when I arrived but they came to me or I persuaded them and now they can't get enough.

With his speech over, he began using his dick like a battering ram as he began thrusting against her hymen. It was hard to relax despite his little sermon to her as it hurt like hell. Suddenly she felt a POP! deep inside her and the pain ripped through her. She tried not to make a sound but she couldn’t help the noise that came out of her mouth. At least it wasn’t a cry but more like a whimper as tears fell from her eyes.

What surprised her was the sudden gentleness that he showed her as he wiped away the sweat that stuck her bangs to her forehead. She was grateful that his hips were still as her pussy felt as if it had been stretched beyond its capacity. She made little gasps trying to adapt, wondering just when things would get better. But Ray seemed to care as to what she was going through and softly he kissed her lips as he whispered and calmed her.

There, there Payne it's all done now, you're a free woman, that chair is of no use to you now, at least not for what you were using it for, if you get an itch you can't scratch you know where I am.

Slowly he began to move and at first the pain flared up. But she kept quiet and waited, clenching her jaw to keep from crying out. Finally her pussy began to accept the invasion and the pain dissipated. It finally began to feel good but suddenly he pulled out and squirted his cum all over her pussy and abdomen.

I think we can consider the lotion paid for, the rat's nest payment I'll take in instalments, I'll let you know when the first instalment is due.

As she lay there naked he ran his hand over her body.

A pleasure doing business with you babe.

Then, with a grin, he was gone. She felt let down. He had cum. She had not. Using the towel that she had laid on, she wiped away his seed from her body. She noted that there was a fair amount of blood on the towel and she was sore between her legs. She crossed to the bathroom and ran hot water in the tub. She was in sore need of a good soaking, not only to wash away the evidence of his cum but to relieve the aching between her legs.

As she soaked in the hot water, she thought. So she was now a woman. Hmmmm. Father would kill her if he should find out. That Ray had said something about installments. Maybe he would forget.
 
Ray was in a buoyant mood as he strolled back to his cottage, the first part of his plan had worked a treat and he had got into Payne's pussy and broke her in so that wasn't an issue any longer but he wanted Payne to come to him and ask him to fuck her. That would be a real feather in his cap, the prudish goody-goody who looked down her nose at him would soon be knocking on his door begging him to scratch her itch, which of course he would,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for a price.

When he left her he knew the job was only half done, he hadn't made her cum deliberately, most women, he knew were as horny as hell for the first few hours after their first time and if they hadn't had an orgasm then it would prey on their minds thinking that something was wrong they would want reassurance and they'd need some relief.

He had dealt with his rival for Payne's pussy, namely her chair, she wouldn't dare go anywhere near it now which left him Reynard Fox as her saviour and he was ready for her.
 
As she dried herself off after her bath, the towel seemed rough against her pussy lips. A shiver ran through her and she stopped as her fingers brushed across the slit again. Once again the shiver.

But also, there was a hunger deep inside, a craving, a need for release that gnawed at her. She took her fingers and rubbed her clit. Goosebumps rose on her arms and she found that her pussy felt empty.

Her fingers were too small. The handle of her hairbrush was too hard and didn’t feel right. Nothing that she tried would give her that release that she craved.

DAMN HIM!! Why could she not get the memory of him fucking her out of her mind. Of course it had hurt at first yet once he had broken her hymen and her body had adapted to the invader, the intrusion, and it had felt good.

She had just started getting into it when he had pulled out and came all over her. What a mess!

if you get an itch you can't scratch you know where I am.

Would this be considered an itch? Most definitely!

Getting dressed was quick and easy. She slipped on her bra and panties and a shorts set and headed out. It was not uncommon to see her walking around with a book. Frequently she could be found sitting under a tree reading. She did it practically every day.

That was why she was confused when she found herself standing outside old Ray the janitor’s cottage knocking. She didn’t remember walking there, but she must have.

When the door opened, all she could do was stutter and stammer with long pauses in between.

“I ...uh ... I mean ...no, what I mean ...uh ...no, I mean ...uh ...”

*****

Payne’s ensemble

Shorts and top

https://www.agacistore.com/dw/image...res/103304411_ZM_19.jpg?sw=787&sh=1185&sm=fit

Undies
http://nite.com/media/Ajour-SS14-collection-Aguilera-line-turquoise-lace-bra-panties.jpg
 
When Ray got back to his cottage he was humming to himself and grinning like a Cheshire Cat, he felt on top of the world and he thought back to how good it had felt to be on top of Miss Goody-Goody and taking her virginity, the very thing she had valued above all else and that wouldn't be the only time, of that he was certain. In fact, he was hoping she might be calling on him very soon.
He just slipped on shorts and singlet that showed his muscular arms and hairless chest.
He smiled to himself when the knock came at his door. He opened it to find Payne standing on his doorstep, blushing and stammering. He couldn't help the smirk on his face as he said, trying to look surprised,

"Hello, Payne what can I help you with? It's not anything to with what WE did earlier is it?"

He saw that she was in quite a state and asked innocently, "You seem upset about something, you had better come in and tell me what's on your mind."

He stepped aside to let her in, just enough so she had to squeeze past him and her breasts crushed against his almost naked chest and his hand slid across her ass.

"Sit down," He invited her gesturing to the only chair while he perched on the edge of the bed, looking hungrily at her tanned legs.

She sat quietly while he waited for her to speak, but he broke the silence,

"What is it, Payne? What's troubling you so much you felt the need to come here?"

He couldn't keep the smirk off his face for he knew exactly why she was there but he wanted her to say it and ask him to scratch that itch. He wasn't going to make this easy for her he was enjoying himself too much, watching her squirm.
 
Last edited:
Hello, Payne what can I help you with? It's not anything to with what WE did earlier is it? You seem upset about something, you had better come in and tell me what's on your mind.

He moved aside but not by much and she found the passage a rather tight squeeze and was unsettled when his hand brushed against her ass. Despite that fact that she wore shorts and panties, she could still feel his hot hand on her.

She sat where he indicated and nervously perched on the edge of the chair.

What is it, Payne? What's troubling you so much you felt the need to come here?

She found that she couldn’t say what was bothering her, other than the stupid grin on his face. What was she to say, that she now had that itch? Can you scratch it for me? Shit! She didn’t like being at his beck and call. And she didn’t like that he was really the only man around here that could touch that itch.

She squirmed for a bit, not sure how to day it. Finally, she couldn’t say anything. Could not bring herself to say the words.

“Never mind. I’ve made a mistake.” She got up to leave.
 
Back
Top