Rape + Self Defence!

SwizzleRich

Virgin
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Posts
7
-Name: Elena
-Sex: Futanari
-Age: 26
-Height: 177 cm / 5'9''
-Weight: 69 kg / 152 lbs
-Hair type & color: Chocolate-brown to the middle of the back, but arranged in a neat bun.
-Eye color: Bright blue, almost always gives you that soul-piercing look
-Body type & short character description: Elena is a muscular futa with nice, toned muscles. She has thick, strong thighs with a very sensible vulnerability in-between them. Her penis reaches 40 cm / 16 in when erect and her love-orbs are like fully grown apples. She always wanted to catch a girl all alone and have a little fun with her in a discreet place. It would be better if the girl resisted... Elena was always first to start a brawl or quarrel, she loved to get a lil bruised here and there as a result...
-Outfit: Gray flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves, tight jeans, black bovver boots and fingerless gloves.

-If you'd like to donate a girl for Elena to rape, have a go:


It was a dark and warm night in the city of Futaluv when Elena decided to go for a hunt...

She strolled down the street in search for her pray. As she passed a particularly dark alley, something caught her attention... It was a beautiful girl, all alone, as if she was waiting for fate to send trouble.

A smug smile started to grow on Elena's face as she approached the girl. "Heya, lass. Whatcha doing here at this hour...? Are you lonely?" Her appetite, as well as her cock, began to grow slowly when she neared the woman...
 
Back
Top