Anyone in Florida?

Soon to be 38 yr old straight male here in SW Florida. Don't mind chatting with new people. So send PM's if you want.

the only thing i miss about living in florida is being able to have dirty raunchy sex on the beach at night.

the only thing i miss about living in florida is being able to have dirty raunchy sex on the beach at night.

Yeah I have not done that in years but there are plenty of beaches that are good for that. All you need is a blanket.

Yeah I have not done that in years but there are plenty of beaches that are good for that. All you need is a blanket.

nope. no blankets. all you need is a life guard tower. doing it on the actual beach is no fun. sand gets everywhere.....and i mean everywhere.

nope. no blankets. all you need is a life guard tower. doing it on the actual beach is no fun. sand gets everywhere.....and i mean everywhere.

haven't done it in a while, but you don't need the lifeguard tower if you either do it in the ocean or don't mind standing on the beach.

I have never used a lifeguard tower. Always just a blanket and yes a little sand can make for an unpleasant experience.

i'm sticking with the life guard tower. worked wonders for me. ahhhhh....memories :)

Its what we in NY called

"The Chicken Cutlet"

John

Miami

38 year old Army guy visiting Miami... Any ladies willing to show me around?

Orlando...

Here for the week for a conference....Nobody ever responds on here....lol...oh well...I guess I will have to find someone at this conference...good night all!...xoxoxoxoxoxo ;)

Back