I want to be your sweet little nymph :)

Don't let the distance stop you from enjoying what you desire. I am in a BDSM interaction with a Hot Nymph who lives in TN and I am in MD. We watch the price of flights and plan out our scenes. We have met in various cities and have played out many scenarios.

As I read your post it gets me excited knowing how willing and eager a participant you will be and how enjoyable you will be for someone.

I agree that after a time you get to a point where self-stimulation just isn't enough, that proves you are so ready.

What are some things that are leading you towards this direction?

I'm not really sure honestly. I don't think I'll find what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'm being too picky. I don't know. Maybe now isn't the right time. I still can't find a job, no money, bank account is in the red, no friends that I see regularly/talk to, sleeping on my parents couch. So much loneliness, depression and anxiety. I think I will just find whatever job I can get and save up to move out of state. Maybe Boston or Chicago. This area is way too competitive.

I'm not really sure honestly. I don't think I'll find what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'm being too picky. I don't know. Maybe now isn't the right time. I still can't find a job, no money, bank account is in the red, no friends that I see regularly/talk to, sleeping on my parents couch. So much loneliness, depression and anxiety. I think I will just find whatever job I can get and save up to move out of state. Maybe Boston or Chicago. This area is way too competitive.
I know all about the loneliness. We all were where you are now. Loneliness is what led me and my Nymph to each other. Your pic is beautiful, you need someone to help you close the gap and get you where you desire to be. The process will happen, what are you ready to do to help it get started?

I know all about the loneliness. We all were where you are now. Loneliness is what led me and my Nymph to each other. Your pic is beautiful, you need someone to help you close the gap and get you where you desire to be. The process will happen, what are you ready to do to help it get started?

It will be okay, I keep telling myself that things will get better. This situation won't last forever. Not really looking forward to moving out of NY, I love this state and really love NYC but nothing happens in a few months then I will definitely plan on moving. Thank you for kind words. I won't lose hope I guess.

perhaps i missed something but you said u were hoping for an ongoing type of thing with an unattached guy near by.... that hardly seems 'to picky'. In fact im pretty surprised you havnt found 100 guys willing to take up that offer. I know id be tempted; Unfortunately im in PA.

Being lonely does suck, but at the same time its not to bad. Having witnessed first hand ppl that cant handle or survive ever being alone, It makes the fact that i have been alone for so many years seem all the more pleasant. Hell, one girl i dated as a teenager lived a good hour drive away and neither of us drove (and by the time i did, i was working hellaciouse hours). There were actually times where we went over 1 full year without ever seeing each other.

And i only came to PA in 2014. lived in NJ before that. So i quite literally dont have any real life friends here. And im more of a guy that generally would rather stay away from crowds and ppl, so i dont rly see it changing any time soon. And the new place im finishing up working on so i can finally move into is out away from most ppl as well. So iv been pretty isolated in every way. Guess thats part of why i like games, mmorpgs, etc a lot.

Going through your tumblr right now and slowly stroking my stiff cock as I scroll through. Damn I wish you were on your knees in front of me right now

perhaps i missed something but you said u were hoping for an ongoing type of thing with an unattached guy near by.... that hardly seems 'to picky'. In fact im pretty surprised you havnt found 100 guys willing to take up that offer. I know id be tempted; Unfortunately im in PA.

Being lonely does suck, but at the same time its not to bad. Having witnessed first hand ppl that cant handle or survive ever being alone, It makes the fact that i have been alone for so many years seem all the more pleasant. Hell, one girl i dated as a teenager lived a good hour drive away and neither of us drove (and by the time i did, i was working hellaciouse hours). There were actually times where we went over 1 full year without ever seeing each other.

And i only came to PA in 2014. lived in NJ before that. So i quite literally dont have any real life friends here. And im more of a guy that generally would rather stay away from crowds and ppl, so i dont rly see it changing any time soon. And the new place im finishing up working on so i can finally move into is out away from most ppl as well. So iv been pretty isolated in every way. Guess thats part of why i like games, mmorpgs, etc a lot.

Can I message you? :)

Soo my parents are going to Chile to visit family in January and February for a month...they won't be around, asking me why I'm gone from home and such. A good time to hang out with someone sexy and be their little nymph. ;) Maybe someone can help me go panty shopping and they can fuck me while I wear them. :D Mm

Soo my parents are going to Chile to visit family in January and February for a month...they won't be around, asking me why I'm gone from home and such. A good time to hang out with someone sexy and be their little nymph. ;) Maybe someone can help me go panty shopping and they can fuck me while I wear them. :D Mm

Love your thread LostBabygirl! Sounds like you have a hot month coming up. Wish I could help you out!

Can I message you? :)

absolutely

damn, now i wish you were closer even more!

Tho i do understand that kind of overbearing, obnoxious, irritating, parental annoyance. But im hoping some time very soon to have my place finally in order and move in there and be away from it all.

I was born and raised in the Hudson Valley. Now I'm a couple thousand miles away. But I visit about once a year.

I am looking for someone in the area to pleasure...I live in the Hudson Valley in NY, I have a car and I have no problem getting to NYC by train or bus. I am not looking for a one time thing, hopefully it's long term so I can trust you over time and get more comfortable. I am more on the submissive side as you can tell from my posts but it has to be with the right person. Ideally you are not attached but I understand circumstances...also I may be very sexual and love the idea of being your little slut but I am also intelligent, a voracious reader and avid writer, and would love to be there for you whenever you are going through a hard time. I am a great listener and very kind. I've tried posting before but now I think I'm ready to explore some fantasies with the right person. :) I'm sure you've noticed but some things I enjoy are hair pulling, boss/secretary role play, wearing heels for you, lingerie, cock worship, squirting, suits, name calling, facials, swallowing, etc. Lately I am so turned on and touching myself does nothing. :( So I hope find someone sweet and sexy soon... Uh

:*

You are what I want.

Poor thing, Someone better help out this sexy lady soon! Hope you find someone and good luck with your job searching. :)

Love tatsuna

😊 A nice thought ... I live your 'grr' at the end !

It is very sexy right...maybe it's to my advantage that I look much younger than I am. People always ask me about my age, thinking I am not even 18. I have a baby face I guess. 😘

But I'm frustrated because I can't sleep, my nose is all stuffed up and my throat really hurts. 😢

It is very sexy right...maybe it's to my advantage that I look much younger than I am. People always ask me about my age, thinking I am not even 18. I have a baby face I guess. 😘

But I'm frustrated because I can't sleep, my nose is all stuffed up and my throat really hurts. 😢

😒 That sucks that horrible painful, stuffy feeling 😒

You have a lot going for you when you recover though 😊

Well I guess I'm not getting any sleep. Also I don't know why but I have a feeling I won't find anyone anytime soon. Maybe when I stop looking. I'll just harness my lust and write awesome sexy stories. :devil:

Back