Anyone in Florida?

Central Florida, 30 male here, my wife is a 29 yr old bbw and I have been trying to find a suitable second man to possibly have some 3some fun but haven't been able to find anyone she likes enough to feel comfortable with. If anyone would like to reply feel free but fair warning be serious and respectful please, I have had a lot of issues with finding someone. Thanks!

Still here at the moment, but soon I'll be heading back up north for the summer!

Nice weekend..Any ladies wan't multiples? I love seeing a woman locked up in orgasm. Service with a smile. :rose:

Naples

Here in Naples - would love to meet other Lit members, whether traveling or Florida residents.

South Palm Beach

Palm beach/broward here. 19yr old male. Any women nearby, pm me. Or, well, any Woman anywhere pm me, I'm always looking for a nice girl to chat with or meet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If any ladies in Orlando want to chat or meet for coffee, I'd love to join.

Morning from S. Tampa :) I've gotten to meet w/ 4 Litsters so far (platonically of course) and would welcome meeting other Litsters also :)

Morning from S. Tampa :) I've gotten to meet w/ 4 Litsters so far (platonically of course) and would welcome meeting other Litsters also :)

South Tampa here as well. I've never met anyone from here, but the thought interests me. Maybe we could talk sometime.

21 male in Miami. I just joined but I wouldnt mind meeting a lovely lady to chat and befriend in the area.

I am in Florida on holiday from time to time,next trip is July....will be in the Keys and possibly Daytona

Back