ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okies cool Lauren ... What was yer verdict? ... See it again or waste of good money??

Arc da Rat said:
Yes ... Welcome DreamAngel :kiss:

please look out for the minions <points to SD & Zircon> ...

The Evil Mage <points to Khaddy & blows him a :kiss:> ...

The drooling Wolvies <points to Chewy> ...

Oh & lil baby dragons <points to Hy> ...

Drooling Wolvies........... wtf......well I have been called worse.

Chewey

chewbacca71 said:
Drooling Wolvies........... wtf......well I have been called worse.

Chewey

Well you are drooling right now ... silly Chewie ...

<Hands him a towel>

:kiss:

thank-you hybrid x for the sensuous welcome..and a heartfelt hi to "sex and diamonds" 2 of a girl's best friends...how was the
movie Lauren?/ going to see it tomorrow myself..my God I hope they don't clone me the world couldn't handle 2 Angels..."wink":rose:

Arc da Rat said:

Well you are drooling right now ... silly Chewie ...

<Hands him a towel>

:kiss:

Thanks Hon, these bounty towels are not the quick picker-uppers like the add says.

*Balls the saliva coated towels and throws them at Hy *

Lauren.Hynde said:
don't want to spoil the ending for you, angel, but LUC AND LEILA ARE BROTHER AND SISTER!!!

LOL ... OMG that was classic Lauren ... :D

chewbacca71 said:

Thanks Hon, these bounty towels are not the quick picker-uppers like the add says.

*Balls the saliva coated towels and throws them at Hy *

whoa!hey! you know....i never had an problem with werewolfs before infact werewolfs are my fav creatures after dragons!but.....i'll make an esception!!!*jumps on chew and keeps on smaking him on his head*

hybirdx said:

whoa!hey! you know....i never had an problem with werewolfs before infact werewolfs are my fav creatures after dragons!but.....i'll make an esception!!!*jumps on chew and keeps on smaking him on his head*

* Brushes off the attacks of a small puny dragon and digs his claws into its vulnerable wing membranes*

That will teach you. Try flying home to momma now.

Chewey

Guys... I'm sorry to inform you that all the lights on my buddy list are out and that it's 5.30 am... I think I'll retire for the night... or morning... whatever...

chewbacca71 said:

* Brushes off the attacks of a small puny dragon and digs his claws into its vulnerable wing membranes*

That will teach you. Try flying home to momma now.

Chewey

idiot dont you know damaging an dragons wings will just make an dragon an lot more aggresive and lot lot lot more powerful!*smaks chewie straight to a wall*ha felling good rite now fangless?

Lauren.Hynde said:
Guys... I'm sorry to inform you that all the lights on my buddy list are out and that it's 5.30 am... I think I'll retire for the night... or morning... whatever...

*wipes blood away from his mouth ok see later!:kiss:

Ah, finally back, and holy Jebus look at all the posts!
Jeez, I leave for two hours to reformat my hard drives and there's 4 pages of new posts when I get back!
Man.....

Blaze

hybirdx said:

idiot dont you know damaging an dragons wings will just make an dragon an lot more aggresive and lot lot lot more powerful!*smaks chewie straight to a wall*ha felling good rite now fangless?

*Bounces off the wall. looks up and sees a full moon, his strength at its peak*

Ha, this feels great actually, now your flesh will be more tender when I eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back