Penis Worship

KaseE

Dancing into Dreams
I can spend hours worshipping my man's penis.

It started with football games on TV. While he is an attentive and always satisfying lover, he loves to watch his favorite football teams play. So, most weekends in fall, there are three hours on Saturday (for his college alma mater's football game) and on Sunday (for his pro team's game) that he would not want to do anything but watch the TV. Unfortunately, I'm not a football fan myself.

I suppose it is the temptation of forbidden fruit. Knowing it was the only time he really did not want to take the time to make love, I'd get horny during these games. He'd be kind, and I often could seduce him to take time from the games, but not always, especially if the game was close or especially important.

One Sunday in fall two years ago, I had just finished cleaning up after brunch, and he was in his family room reading. By the time I joined him I was ready for some sweet athletic dessert on the couch, but as I walked into the room, he had just switched on the TV and announced it was time for the game. He was dressed in just some cotton boxers and a T-shirt. I did not object to him putting on the game. Instead, I just got down on my knees, pulled down his boxers and started giving him oral sex in the hope it would draw him away from watching the tube.

It didn't, exactly. He quickly grew hard in my mouth and, before I expected, he came there as well. Not deterred, I continued to suck him, rub him with my fingers, run his dick over my face, squeeze it between my breasts, etc. until he was hard. I found this fun.

I listened well enough to the TV announcers to realize it was a very close and exciting game. So, once he grew hard again from the attention I was giving his shaft, I simply gave him oral sex again. He eventually came again. I took pride in my oral prowess in making him come so quickly a second time. I continued this for the rest of the game. If I remember correctly, I made him come five times in all.

I was with him again the next weekend, and did the same thing during the college game on Saturday and the pro game on Sunday. I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

This has now become a routine, and not just during every football game. It is now something I enjoy doing year round. When he is reading, or working at his desk, or doing much of anything else where he is sitting or laying down, even sometimes during meals, it has become my habit to worship his penis in this way. When we're apart, I often find myself daydreaming about his penis, and how it reacts while I worship it. Thinking about this is probably my most common mental image when masturbating, too.

Does anyone else do this with their men? I have to think I'm not the only one who has become so fixated on her man's member. Please, if you do this or something similar, I'd love to have you post about it here for me and others to read.

One of my lovers becomes feral and primal with my thickness. Ravenous and constant, she devours me as much as she can, anytime. In the car, under blankets with others around, randomly on the stairwell, the hunger I see in her eyes is incredible and arousing beyond.

What else would you do with one? It is the ultimate symbol of their dominance over we non-penile-possessing beings!

What else would you do with one? It is the ultimate symbol of their dominance over we non-penile-possessing beings!

That’s a very interesting perspective. However do you find that most men embrace that primal and dominant nature?

I tried it but it didn't go so well in my case. I was yelled at to stop.

I have always been fascinated with the penis.I enjoy playing with it when it is hard,semi or flaccid.I don't care if the male is old or young.I like all penises no matter if they are large or small,cut or uncut,dark or light in color.I also like the balls,they are so much fun to play with.I love to examine all of my boyfriends penises and their balls every chance I get.When I see a male I try to imagine what his genitals look like and I am always looking at nude males online.

It started with football games on TV. While he is an attentive and always satisfying lover, he loves to watch his favorite football teams play. So, most weekends in fall, there are three hours on Saturday (for his college alma mater's football game) and on Sunday (for his pro team's game) that he would not want to do anything but watch the TV. Unfortunately, I'm not a football fan myself.

I suppose it is the temptation of forbidden fruit. Knowing it was the only time he really did not want to take the time to make love, I'd get horny during these games. He'd be kind, and I often could seduce him to take time from the games, but not always, especially if the game was close or especially important.

One Sunday in fall two years ago, I had just finished cleaning up after brunch, and he was in his family room reading. By the time I joined him I was ready for some sweet athletic dessert on the couch, but as I walked into the room, he had just switched on the TV and announced it was time for the game. He was dressed in just some cotton boxers and a T-shirt. I did not object to him putting on the game. Instead, I just got down on my knees, pulled down his boxers and started giving him oral sex in the hope it would draw him away from watching the tube.

It didn't, exactly. He quickly grew hard in my mouth and, before I expected, he came there as well. Not deterred, I continued to suck him, rub him with my fingers, run his dick over my face, squeeze it between my breasts, etc. until he was hard. I found this fun.

I listened well enough to the TV announcers to realize it was a very close and exciting game. So, once he grew hard again from the attention I was giving his shaft, I simply gave him oral sex again. He eventually came again. I took pride in my oral prowess in making him come so quickly a second time. I continued this for the rest of the game. If I remember correctly, I made him come five times in all.

I was with him again the next weekend, and did the same thing during the college game on Saturday and the pro game on Sunday. I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

This has now become a routine, and not just during every football game. It is now something I enjoy doing year round. When he is reading, or working at his desk, or doing much of anything else where he is sitting or laying down, even sometimes during meals, it has become my habit to worship his penis in this way. When we're apart, I often find myself daydreaming about his penis, and how it reacts while I worship it. Thinking about this is probably my most common mental image when masturbating, too.

Does anyone else do this with their men? I have to think I'm not the only one who has become so fixated on her man's member. Please, if you do this or something similar, I'd love to have you post about it here for me and others to read.

I wish...-Sigh-

My wife loves to look, hold it, rub it across her face and chest, see it get hard and cum shooting out on to her face or chest. She is really good at it as giving a lick and then hj to me, she loves to slowly lick the sides and flick her tongue over the head and tip until I'm hard and then gives me a slow hand hj.

My wife loves to look, hold it, rub it across her face and chest, see it get hard and cum shooting out on to her face or chest. She is really good at it as giving a lick and then hj to me, she loves to slowly lick the sides and flick her tongue over the head and tip until I'm hard and then gives me a slow hand hj.

My hubby loves when I give him a hand job. But lately my blow jobs have gotten better so he might switch his preferrence. Maybe at some point I'll come to enjoy having his dick in my mouth as I do his fingers in me. For now though it still depends on my mood

A blow job during a football game. How could any guy not enjoy that?

He led me to believe that he liked sex. Sadly, after we married, I found out the real truth. He not only did not like it but thought it was sick and disgusting. Should only be done to make babies. We have one child. She's 20 now and we're divorced! :D

My wife used to enjoy long oral sessions, especially when we were dating. There were many times a movie would come on that she wasn’t too interested in but being the movie aficionado that I am, I’d enjoy watching it again. She wouldnt hesitate to pull out my cock and suck and lick on it until the movie ended, other times she would tell me to pick one and watch while she played with my cock the whole time trying to outlast her previous times, which she did every time. She also enjoyed sucking me off while I enjoyed a long gaming session, she would try her best to take my attention away from the online action and many times succeeded. I think she enjoyed those sessions most because people online would hear some moans escape from me and they could turn into very long gaming sessions lol.

My first wife was not that interested in it other than it’s size and how she enjoyed getting fucked by it. My balls were more or less just innocent bystanders as far as she was concerned. How lucky I am that my current bride can’t seem to keep her hands off my cock and especially my balls and fools around with them at every opportunity. In the pool, watching tv, just sitting and talking, whatever. In no time she’ll have her hands on me enjoying herself.

I can spend hours worshipping my man's penis...

I haven't much to add, but my GOD! I watch the Leafs on Saturday could you...?

Just kidding.
Speaking honestly, your man must be the greatest man on Earth to have earned the love of a woman like you.
As thrilled and titillated as I was by your story, I was also wrapped with pleasure at the love and pleasure you give your guy.

I will admit - in my 51 years I've never had a partner so attentive and giving.
Your man is a lucky man indeed.

My first wife was not that interested in it other than it’s size and how she enjoyed getting fucked by it. My balls were more or less just innocent bystanders as far as she was concerned. How lucky I am that my current bride can’t seem to keep her hands off my cock and especially my balls and fools around with them at every opportunity. In the pool, watching tv, just sitting and talking, whatever. In no time she’ll have her hands on me enjoying herself.

Ooooh. Nice!

Practice makes perfect

...I learned a lot about how his penis reacts to different stimulus. I also found fascinating how it changed from flaccid, to hardening, to stiff, and how it moved and flopped differently in these various stages. I spent more time playing with it and less time simply sucking it each time we did this. I came to find that I could spend hours just focusing on his penis and the way it responded to my worship of it.

It sounds like you've become very skilled at stimulating your man's penis. I'll bet he's really excited that football season is back!

Kase - I have read your post like 10 times. I have to say - that sounds increadible. I guess it is not surprising that a dude would think that is increadible - for obvious reasons. But, the thing I like most about it is how much you enjoy it. That is what makes it so damn hot. I would never really have said this sort of thing was a thing I would have gone to as wanting - but your post has certainly changed tht.

I am the same as you. I love worshiping my man's cock! I have done the same with my husband and other men I have been with.

Back