Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so hot and stunning!

Thank you.

Your tush is so sexy and spankable! You are built for hours of pleasure

Mmm, how many hours ;)


I am definitely going to try and comment more, you definitely deserve all the appreciation for everything you have shared. The pictures and the stories ;)
I will continue to lust for you then, you are definitely a desirable, arousing and seductive woman. And yes, there are many awesome women here, of which you are definitely one of them. I consider you an absolute favourite of mine... take that how you will ;)



Definitely a fashion show that I would have loved to been present for... if not for the hubby character lol.
Look forward to whatever fashion your mood strikes today.
:rose::kiss:

Ah thanks. Well I always enjoy both back and forth banter and putting on a show lol. Today's fashion is way more plain.

You are so fucking hot!

Thank you.

I really like this mood!

I like these moods too.

So stunning and sexy

Thank you

Let my hands and mouth do that work!! Such a Hot ensemble of pics! :kiss:

Yes please, thank you.
 
Trust me, I know. And thank you. He is a leg man, loves thigh highs, and his favorite are fishnets.

Every inch of you is marvelous and I know he loves it deep down, but to waste all of that divine cornucopia-blessed titty flesh on a leg man...

tenor.gif


life is so unfair! :D
 
Was at lunch and had no idea you would be putting on a sexy wear fashion show, I approve and now I am trying my damnest to lose my hard on and stop thinking about you ! :devil:

My lunch date keeps ask if I'm ok , when all I want to do is bend her over right now, scroll thorugh you pics and pound her!

Wicked sexy Justa and why I always have to follow this thread! :rose; :nana:
 
Sweet Justa, thank you for sharing your weekend pictorial with us.

And Marmalade's Cult 45 member neighbor be damned
 
Every inch of you is marvelous and I know he loves it deep down, but to waste all of that divine cornucopia-blessed titty flesh on a leg man...

tenor.gif


life is so unfair! :D

lol, I know I know, trust me

Your pics are all sexy, Justa. But for me? These are the sexiest.

Bravo.

well thanks, now I am going to go ruin it by increasing vulgarity

Was at lunch and had no idea you would be putting on a sexy wear fashion show, I approve and now I am trying my damnest to lose my hard on and stop thinking about you ! :devil:

My lunch date keeps ask if I'm ok , when all I want to do is bend her over right now, scroll thorugh you pics and pound her!

Wicked sexy Justa and why I always have to follow this thread! :rose; :nana:

well they are from my standard saturday night dress up, so just posting from the fashion show. and lol. I do get a little chuckle out of causing public hard ons. so thanks

Hot and Sexy and Gorgeous!:cattail:

thank you

It's definitely sexy on you, but I'd have my hands under it!
well you can find me doing laundry lol

Sweet Justa, thank you for sharing your weekend pictorial with us.

And Marmalade's Cult 45 member neighbor be damned

always happy to. and yeah, he can think I am weird all he wants haha.

Love the bent forward and the crouched down photos, lovely tease, are you or are you not wearing a thong.

I was not wearing a thong. with garters I pretty much only wear crotchless or no panties. too lazy to unhook the garters to get the panties off

FantASStic!!!
thank you
 
so I am doing laundry, and found this in a drawer, so I thought I would get a few seconds of entertainment out of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I quite do the whole wet t-shirt thing right. It is completely soaked, but doesn't really look it. Also, I think my neighbor is judging me for walking around my yard in panties, a wet t-shirt, and pinching my nipples trying to make them more photogenic lol. He is a bit higher class and more reserved than myself. While I live really rural, the immediate houses are actually pretty yuppie and high value. I like to bring the neighborhood value down.

anyway wet t-shirt





then yeah I went inside, because I was quick sure he was looking at me odd. And I thought I'd make a cheesy gif for Monday,




side note, I never worked at Hooters. Another geek at work bought it for me as a joke. He was at a Hooters and thought of me haha. The guys and I are like that. I will be honest and say I almost worked at Hooters. My geek job had crappy pay, but I ended up working as a part time tub girl until a better (but not too good) IT job came along.
I, for one, fail to see how you looking like this could do anything but raise the value of the property around you.

Oh, and any guy too stupid to enjoy watching you in a wet t-shirt and panties is an idiot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top