Exhibiting the Bulge in Public

nighthorse

Literotica Guru
Exhibiting the Bulge in Public (& Female Reactions)

Lately I've been wearing jeans and underwear that leave a little less to the imagination, shall we say. Nothing extreme, just normal jeans and boxer briefs that offer a healthy glimpse of what I'm packin'.

I've always been an exhibitionist, and I decided to experiment with a little more "safe" showing off. A couple of times I ventured out commando, but that didn't feel right. Today I took a different tack. I pulled the leg of my boxer briefs up and wrapped underneath my cock, right leg, so that it was more or less cradled there with nowhere to go. After testing it out, I decided to venture out in public (NYC) to see what kind of reactions I'd get. I decided there was enough that if one chose to look, one would get an eyeful. But it wasn't so scandalous that I'd freak people out or break any social rules. I wanted to enjoy some safe but obvious female voyeurism.

I walked outside, into and out of a couple of bookstores. They were a little too frantic for my mood, and anyway I wasn't getting much reaction. So I went to a restroom to adjust. This time I pulled the right leg of my boxer briefs up and used the elastic to hold my dick to my right leg. This way, my cock would be pointing down my upper, inner thigh and held there comfortably. If I got hard, it wouldn't stick out straight, just grow bigger against my thigh. I had tried this at home and could see some outline (my jeans are dark) of the head. I had thought it was too risky, but suddenly I was feeling braver.

Outside people were in a hurry, but I went to a department store where the pace was more relaxed. I gamely walked through the perfume section, teeming with ladies. This was where I started to notice the stares. Women are so good at checking out a guy, especially down there, if you blink you won't catch it. But I had my radar on and was seeing all kinds of glances and even minor double takes. It was making me aroused. I kept a confident posture and friendly face so as not to appear devious or creepy. I wanted to "own" my sexuality without looking desperate. (Luckily I'm also a fairly attractive guy and have plenty of confidence talking to women IMO.)

I went to the men's section to look at the shirts. There was a cute sales girl, early 20s, who looked at me. I don't know if she looked down, but she immediately asked me if I needed help. Hey, she's a sales girl. I actually was looking for some dress shirts, so she showed me a few. I don't know if it was her professionalism, but she was really going out of her way to show me different shirts I might like. At this point I could tell that SHE could tell but I just kept talking like it was business as usual. I asked her where she got her shoes just for small talk; I think her cheeks were a little flushed at that point. She also leaned down to find my size shirt in some lower shelves, a position where I could tell she was looking back toward my crotch. Now I knew - she was drinking this in. (I was in semi mode...not raging boner but enough there to notice.)

A salesman, her boss probably, talked to me too, but I don't think he thought anything of it. He looked down a couple of times but I don't know if he noticed or cared. From my experience, I know I don't go around checking out guys' crotches. I think most hetero males are repelled by that kind of thing.

I went to a Middle Eastern deli next. Lots of women there. Lots of glances downward. I waited in line to get some food from the deli area. The woman in front of me went over to the counter, then turned and came back. Her eyes locked in on my groin. She was attractive, maybe early 40s, tall, black. Then her eyes scanned straight up and locked with mine. I mean she held my gaze for what seemed like a minute, but it was 2 seconds. She had a look on her face like, "I wonder if you know that I can see the outline of your cock?" I won the stare down and she turned around - but there was no malice in her eyes. I think she was just taken aback. A couple of more times I caught her making sideways glances.

The woman behind the deli was black and 40s ish too, kind of attractive with a Caribbean accent. She took my order and reached down to a lower shelf under the counter, directly in front of where I was standing with her eyes at my crotch height. Standing right in front of the window, I grew a little knowing she had a front row view. When she came back up, she said, "Anything else?" with a big smile on her face. I told her that was it, and when she wrapped and priced my item and say thank you, again - I saw her eyes go down at that familiar angle for one last glimpse.

In the deli I was getting a lot of looks. It felt great. Later at a supermarket and also on the walk home, I felt like what a woman showing cleavage probably feels like. I knew I had found a good balance. People weren't snickering or covering their mouths or making an OMG face. People - women mostly - were catching a glimpse, then often looking into my eyes as if to see if I looked like I knew what they saw. Again, my dick was not super hard, just enough blood flowing to get some attention. When I came home I took another look at what so many strangers saw...from the front, the outline of the head pressed lightly against my leg and the jeans pushed out a bit. Like a matador in tight pants. From the side, much more pronounced, like I had a candy bar in my pocket. I concluded that it was subtle enough not to get into trouble.

I can't wait to do it again. I might try on some pants at a store and see what the female clerk's opinion is...or go to a Bath & Body Works or other even a female-oriented sex shop to see what the clerks' reactions will be. Let me know if you have any ideas or feedback!

Last edited:
Reason for skipping the baggy look

Lately I've been wearing jeans and underwear that leave a little less to the imagination, shall we say. Nothing extreme, just normal jeans and boxer briefs that offer a healthy glimpse of what I'm packin'.

I've always been an exhibitionist, and I decided to experiment with a little more "safe" showing off. A couple of times I ventured out commando, but that didn't feel right. Today I took a different tack. I pulled the leg of my boxer briefs up and wrapped underneath my cock, right leg, so that it was more or less cradled there with nowhere to go. After testing it out, I decided to venture out in public (NYC) to see what kind of reactions I'd get. I decided there was enough that if one chose to look, one would get an eyeful. But it wasn't so scandalous that I'd freak people out or break any social rules. I wanted to enjoy some safe but obvious female voyeurism.

I walked outside, into and out of a couple of bookstores. They were a little too frantic for my mood, and anyway I wasn't getting much reaction. So I went to a restroom to adjust. This time I pulled the right leg of my boxer briefs up and used the elastic to hold my dick to my right leg. This way, my cock would be pointing down my upper, inner thigh and held there comfortably. If I got hard, it wouldn't stick out straight, just grow bigger against my thigh. I had tried this at home and could see some outline (my jeans are dark) of the head. I had thought it was too risky, but suddenly I was feeling braver.

Outside people were in a hurry, but I went to a department store where the pace was more relaxed. I gamely walked through the perfume section, teeming with ladies. This was where I started to notice the stares. Women are so good at checking out a guy, especially down there, if you blink you won't catch it. But I had my radar on and was seeing all kinds of glances and even minor double takes. It was making me aroused. I kept a confident posture and friendly face so as not to appear devious or creepy. I wanted to "own" my sexuality without looking desperate. (Luckily I'm also a fairly attractive guy and have plenty of confidence talking to women IMO.)

I went to the men's section to look at the shirts. There was a cute sales girl, early 20s, who looked at me. I don't know if she looked down, but she immediately asked me if I needed help. Hey, she's a sales girl. I actually was looking for some dress shirts, so she showed me a few. I don't know if it was her professionalism, but she was really going out of her way to show me different shirts I might like. At this point I could tell that SHE could tell but I just kept talking like it was business as usual. I asked her where she got her shoes just for small talk; I think her cheeks were a little flushed at that point. She also leaned down to find my size shirt in some lower shelves, a position where I could tell she was looking back toward my crotch. Now I knew - she was drinking this in. (I was in semi mode...not raging boner but enough there to notice.)

A salesman, her boss probably, talked to me too, but I don't think he thought anything of it. He looked down a couple of times but I don't know if he noticed or cared. From my experience, I know I don't go around checking out guys' crotches. I think most hetero males are repelled by that kind of thing.

I went to a Middle Eastern deli next. Lots of women there. Lots of glances downward. I waited in line to get some food from the deli area. The woman in front of me went over to the counter, then turned and came back. Her eyes locked in on my groin. She was attractive, maybe early 40s, tall, black. Then her eyes scanned straight up and locked with mine. I mean she held my gaze for what seemed like a minute, but it was 2 seconds. She had a look on her face like, "I wonder if you know that I can see the outline of your cock?" I won the stare down and she turned around - but there was no malice in her eyes. I think she was just taken aback. A couple of more times I caught her making sideways glances.

The woman behind the deli was black and 40s ish too, kind of attractive with a Caribbean accent. She took my order and reached down to a lower shelf under the counter, directly in front of where I was standing with her eyes at my crotch height. Standing right in front of the window, I grew a little knowing she had a front row view. When she came back up, she said, "Anything else?" with a big smile on her face. I told her that was it, and when she wrapped and priced my item and say thank you, again - I saw her eyes go down at that familiar angle for one last glimpse.

In the deli I was getting a lot of looks. It felt great. Later at a supermarket and also on the walk home, I felt like what a woman showing cleavage probably feels like. I knew I had found a good balance. People weren't snickering or covering their mouths or making an OMG face. People - women mostly - were catching a glimpse, then often looking into my eyes as if to see if I looked like I knew what they saw. Again, my dick was not super hard, just enough blood flowing to get some attention. When I came home I took another look at what so many strangers saw...from the front, the outline of the head pressed lightly against my leg and the jeans pushed out a bit. Like a matador in tight pants. From the side, much more pronounced, like I had a candy bar in my pocket. I concluded that it was subtle enough not to get into trouble.

I can't wait to do it again. I might try on some pants at a store and see what the female clerk's opinion is...or go to a Bath & Body Works or other even a female-oriented sex shop to see what the clerks' reactions will be. Let me know if you have any ideas or feedback!

This is the reason so many guys need to skip the fashionable baggies. There is nothing like a guy in a nice tight pair of jeans to get a woman's attention. Throw on a nice tight white t-shirt and you will have them drooling. ;)

This is the reason so many guys need to skip the fashionable baggies. There is nothing like a guy in a nice tight pair of jeans to get a woman's attention. Throw on a nice tight white t-shirt and you will have them drooling. ;)

Good to know. I try to stay in shape too so don't mind showing off elsewhere.

I'd always like to do more of this, I just don't get how Women watch or if they would watch me...I'm trying to firm up so maybe I'll feel more like showing of when I'm more trim.

We look

I'd always like to do more of this, I just don't get how Women watch or if they would watch me...I'm trying to firm up so maybe I'll feel more like showing of when I'm more trim.

Oh we watch. Most of us don't want a trim, muscular guy, but rather a real man who won't break when he throws us on the bed. ;) You may be very surprised at how many looks you get now.

Okay, so tell me what you think, I have a pretty good butt, even with a little extra tummy my but is tight, so I took my son to soccer practice and I went for a run. When I got back to my truck i noticed a good looking woman parked in the car behind me (soccer mom cliche?) So, i stood at the back of me truck, in front of her and did some good long stretches, think it was appreciated?

My opinion

Okay, so tell me what you think, I have a pretty good butt, even with a little extra tummy my but is tight, so I took my son to soccer practice and I went for a run. When I got back to my truck i noticed a good looking woman parked in the car behind me (soccer mom cliche?) So, i stood at the back of me truck, in front of her and did some good long stretches, think it was appreciated?
Oh I am sure it was appreciated far more than you noticed. Women perfect the art of looking without being seen. Her mate probably benefitted from your exercise later. ;)

Oh I am sure it was appted far more than you noticed. Women perfect the art of looking without being seen. Her mate probably benefitted from your exercise later. ;)

So, would you find it sexier to get a pic of a guy in boxer briefs or a bare hard cock?

Well I don't know how you do it....I tried to post a nice jeans bulge picture but no matter what I can't resize small enough....why does it have to be so hard to post pics here?

Well I don't know how you do it....I tried to post a nice jeans bulge picture but no matter what I can't resize small enough....why does it have to be so hard to post pics here?

Oh what a shame. I am technology impaired. My guy had resized the pics I posted. I have no idea how though.

I would soooo go out and about with my boyfriend like this... shame he wouldn't.

I'm going to try to do it with my wife some night. Wanted to give it a beta test first. I think a night out salsa dancing will be in order. Low lights, sexy music, and shadows in the right places.

Thanks all for your feedback. Looking forward to some more excursions.

I'm going to try to do it with my wife some night. Wanted to give it a beta test first. I think a night out salsa dancing will be in order. Low lights, sexy music, and shadows in the right places.

I'm sure it will be a night to remember. :devil:

Now I feel like giving this a try, I mean, what the hell? I'm confident enough to wear somewhat tight pants, so why not go all the way... soccer twice a week keeps my legs and butt in pretty good shape anyway.

Have a good time! Come back and tell us about it :)

Will do for sure. Rockin' it today; pants are a little looser though. Plus I have to wear a damn jacket cause it's cold.

Today wasn't as much fun. Walked around in some stores for an hour. Darn my jacket though, and these slightly baggier pants. I'll have to take another stab tomorrow.

Anyone have any challenges for me?

Today wasn't as much fun. Walked around in some stores for an hour. Darn my jacket though, and these slightly baggier pants. I'll have to take another stab tomorrow. Anyone have any challenges for me?
Go get some tight Levi button fly's and forget a couple buttons. ;)
Giving us a visual to truly rate the attempt would help too.
Hey a girl can dream can't she ;):devil:

Today wasn't as much fun. Walked around in some stores for an hour. Darn my jacket though, and these slightly baggier pants. I'll have to take another stab tomorrow. Anyone have any challenges for me?
Go get some tight Levi button fly's and forget a couple buttons. ;) Giving us a visual to truly rate the attempt would help too. Hey a girl can dream can't she ;):devil:

Go get some tight Levi button fly's and forget a couple buttons. ;) Giving us a visual to truly rate the attempt would help too. Hey a girl can dream can't she ;):devil:

Well my days of posting pics here are on hold. You shoulda been here a few years ago...maybe I'll buy those button flies though.

Back