Are there any other asian CD's here

I would love to spend a day just exploring that body
 
Hello I am a white guy, who loves asians and would love to talk with any. I have the desire to dress just not the encouragement. I would love if an asain or whoever would want to talk with me. Thanks Peter
 
I need someone in kc to come and fuck me now!!!! Cant wait any longer! Come and get me ill be your girl today, tonight, Sunday. I cant stand not having cock at all today! Sorry for the intrusion!
 
yes... chinese mix... private cd (just tried it! and loving it)
 
Last edited:
wow

sounds sexy !!!
Pics ? or ??

Well, very interesting topic, I added ya to my buddy list Amy. I personally love hot/sexy asians, female, or CD/TG's/TS's who are sexy and passable!! I've been with and enjoyed a cpl of black, sexy CD's TG's in my town and gotten amazing BJ's from them!!! One I met and we drove in my car to a secluded spot and she sucked, stroked, and fingered my ass making me cum hard!!! The other I met in her hotel room, and she was wearing a sexy G-string, I got nekkid, laid back in the bed and she laid with her sexy ass by my shoulder as she sucked and stroked my cock and balls and I rubbed and her ass until I came hard in her mouth, Mmmmm, it was awesome!! Would love to meet a hot asian who's sexy and passable to have fun with too!!! ;)
 
I would love to see more pics of you Amy? You are such a beautiful woman. :heart::heart:
 
Chat

I am still your admirer, your pictures are beautiful and would love to chat

Pm me
 
I'm not a cd/ts , but I'm asian and I admire cd/ts/'mtf. Count me in :)
 
Back
Top