The Jeffinator's Lounge

I have to do dishes now, but if you come on MSN in about a half hour, we can talk about it.
 
Ok.

I am shattered to hell.

Yesterday i got up at 9 and was in rehearsals till 8pm! I have an exam today followed by yet more rehearsals. this will continue until tuesday as that is show night, though the day after i have a treasury based course and a black tie event, so i'm going to completely die next thursday.

Thus, i will be online as much as i can, but i can't promise anything.

Anyway, if we do do the titans thread again (please say we do) I would like to be one of the following characters...

Offspring - The Offspring of Plastic Man. Plasticity.

or.

Power Boy - An Apokoliptian hero. (Will need fleshing out, i couldn't find out much about him, but i like the idea of him orginally being sent as a spy, but then changing sides and truly becoming a titan....perhaps that could be how the thread starts, with the titans having found out he's a spy for darksied, and then one of them could appeal to him to change. ie. supergirl)

let me know what you think.
 
Either one would work. However, I am not going to restart the game until I know how many of our original players will be returning.
 
Well, since most of the Titans RPers don't seem interested, I'm choosing a different idea for my second multiplayer rp. It will just be a game about seniors at highschool and then lead into their lives at college. I'll be playing four chars -- a geek, a martial artist, a musician, and a bullying punk who's the leader of the Tormentors, a brutal street gang.

Also, Kimmy, when are you on yahoo?
 
Well, since most of the Titans RPers don't seem interested, I'm choosing a different idea for my second multiplayer rp. It will just be a game about seniors at highschool and then lead into their lives at college. I'll be playing four chars -- a geek, a martial artist, a musician, and a bullying punk who's the leader of the Tormentors, a brutal street gang.

Also, Kimmy, when are you on yahoo?

Well that depends. Sometimes I hate to fight off a whole gang of ninja monkeys to use yahoo IM. But sometimes there are pirate wizards, and I often have to use my most powerful spells, such as Spongebob Square Pants. to get on board with a Krusty Krab.
 
But seriously, if you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit into a dog house? None! Ice cream don't have bones.
 
WTF? LMAO. Well, I don't not blame you like a banana flavored hamburger. That shit doesn't not make a pickled albino liger anymore not legitimate than chocolate dipped underwear with a side of 100-year old bikini bacon, which as we all surely not know, that ain't not such a burdening burden to the 58th degree and a 1/3. Because when we don't not do what we don't know not what to do, things tend to seem a lot less more like things that are bizarre and completely normal. We are the clean ones who are always dirty in a world where everything is exactly not as it seems with a variable degree of completely normal non-normalness.

Wow, I am so indecisive. Good thing I always know exactly what I'm doing. Nuff said.
 
I guess most of the RPers here read my last outburst when my cord messed up -- Nobody trusts me anymore, lol. Can't blame them. With the exception of that Sean guy, no one has shown any interest in my games.
 
I guess most of the RPers here read my last outburst when my cord messed up -- Nobody trusts me anymore, lol. Can't blame them. With the exception of that Sean guy, no one has shown any interest in my games.

I don't think it's a lack of trust at all. It takes a while before someone else might show interest. There are plenty of great threads that you've come up, and if you ever want to spin them into a 1-1 I'd be more than happy to take on a role.

I mean, I know threads featuring just you and me never really get off the ground, but I think that's more my fault with being lazy ^_^;
 
Oh, btw, here's the most recent pic of me, taken back in February, a few days before my plane left to come back to Florida. The woman with me is my good friend Iva. It was her camera. She emailed me the pic afterwards, but I forgot I had it for the last few months.

IMG_2521.jpg
 
You don't look too bad man. The Pharaoh works for you, So that's at least good. It's a much better pic than the full beard. Cause I gotta tell you that just didn't look right on you.
 
BTW if you're starting a new titans thread (Grumbling kicking myself and unsure of actually saying this.)

I would not mind doing a small villain part, or even a larger one. If you'd be ok with that. So you'd have someone to plot and play AGAINST.
 
Back
Top