Christmas story suggestions?

Oh ratz, I'm still trying to finish more Hallowe'en stories, and now I must think about the NEXT contest... :( Well, let's see, there are always:

* Saturnalia orgies with scores of naked pagans
* enchanted mistletoe that drives those kissing under it to fornicate
* gift-swapping gone awry when sex toys are mistakenly given
* someone hiding inside an Xmas gift box to be mailed to their lover
* tourist seduced during an exotic foreign holiday adventure
* big girls sitting in Santa's lap sans underwear
* hanky-panky amongst Santa's bisexual elves
* mixing mind-control subsonics into Xmas muzak; store patrons go mad with lust
* sexual encounters while trying to get home for Xmas
* a group wearing only paper have fun unwrapping each other
* caught in an Xmas blizzard; nothing to do but fuck

Some of those are generic, but should work. Have fun!
 
...the office Christmas party as a setting...could mix with various of Hypoxia's ideas too.

...the naughty mall Santa- seducing the MILFs? backstage with the "elves"?

...random students from overseas left in the almost empty dorm? With or without a dorm master or mistress

...cops arrest drunken revelers... the normally uptight "church lady" flashes her tits to try to get released- orgy ensues.

...very uptight religious Christmas Carolers fed spiked hot cocoa...
 
Oh I wish everyday could be christmas! This is one I've been wanting to try for awhile, someone gets stuck in a day groundhog day style, on christmas.

Could be fairly interesting and hilarious opening the same presents every day and never getting to use them because you're busy with family & friends. :p
 
Two lonely college students could be stuck on the empty college campus.

because they could not get to their own families to celebrate Christmas.

So they celebrate Christmas together and during their time together a friendship develops that later develops into a romance.
 
(Based on a true story)
She was born on Xmas Day. She grew up miserable because all the other kids (including her own siblings) got presents on Xmas AND on their birthdays, and she only got the one batch each year. She always felt neglected, left-behind at gift-giving time. So...

(story options)
* When she turned 18, her friends decided to all give her multiple fucks and infinite orgasms, to make up for all the presents she never received. OR
* She turned into a mercenary materialistic fetishist, always wanting more, MORE - more toys, jewels, sex. Xmas was the day she set aside for seducing sugar daddies. OR
* While she's moping over the paltry haul on her 18th Xmas birthday, a spirit/fairy/ghost tells her that she has a special gift to give to the world: herself. Her family makes first use of her. OR
* Santa Claus has a special list of Xmas babies, and a special gift list for those when they turn 18. She receives a big bagful of extraordinary sex toys. OR
* She shrugs and goes on with life. (That's what really happened. Boring, eh?)
 
Oh I wish everyday could be christmas! This is one I've been wanting to try for awhile, someone gets stuck in a day groundhog day style, on christmas.

Could be fairly interesting and hilarious opening the same presents every day and never getting to use them because you're busy with family & friends. :p

and wanting to try different sex positions, but everybody insists on the same old thing?
 
this one may be fun....got to think how to make it work...

maybe the son as each day repeats itself tries to fuck his mother...

need a vague plot...
 
Yeah his mom, his girlfriend, or a drunken relative or friend for the erotic part. I'm definitely going to use the dayloop plot for at least one story in the future whether I write this idea or use it for my next Series.

But anyone else can feel free to have a whack at writing about some poor shmuck that go stuck reliving christmas everyday. Never really had any other ideas for a christmas erotica aside from this and the plainly obvious, doing Santa Claus.

Maybe his wife dresses as a slutty santa, idk. holidays aren't my thing. :p

A isolated ski-lodge story sounds intriguing to me though
 
How about some dayloop overkill? It's not just one Groundhog Day guy or gal repeating the day until they get it right. No, all sorts of players are caught in a dayloop of Xmas eve / Xmas / Solstice / Hannukah / Kwanzaa / whatever. The story cycle follows many plotlines -- and some of the players interact, knowingly or not. Hey, there's a subplot, or maybe the point of the whole thing: Joe is caught in one dayloop, Jan is in an intersecting loop, and they become increasingly aware of each others' presence. Maybe a few dayloopers see what's happening, and join together, first for support, then just for fucking. The loops break when the 'right' people find each other.
 
...random students from overseas left in the almost empty dorm? With or without a dorm master or mistress

WIth sounds better. The Dorm Master/Mistress could live upto their name...

Some possible titles for Christmas stories

The 12 Lahsings of Christmas

The 12 orgies of christmas

The 12 Orgasims of Christmas

Chets Nuts Roasting

A Christmas Story Grows Up (girl wants vibe for christmas, bf says she'll knock her teeth out)

'Twas the Nightie on Christmas
 
Secret Santa at work provides a way for an anonymous co-worker to give his (married) crush a gift each day. The wife is flattered by the slightly flirty presents (and definitely flirty gift cards) and curious who might be behind them... which gets her juices flowing as she, for the first time, thinks about each of the men in her office in a sexual way to try to figure out who it is.

Perhaps it starts with something defensibly innocent, but, flirtatiously just the same... an expensive piece of jewelry that goes well beyond the secret santa rules limit. Then a sexy blouse or skirt that she then wears to work?

She is surprised to find that thinking about all the men in this way gets her hot. And, even more surprising, she gets a little exhibitionist rush knowing that at least one of them is watching her wear his gifts.

The secret santa is emboldened when he realizes that she isn't offended by his gifts and is wearing them to work... so keeps upping the ante each day. A copy of Shades of Gray or some other sexual book... that he sees her then read in her office? A sexy bra or garters that she wears to work in a way that can be seen? A gift certificate to a photographer that specializes in boudoir shoots (which she leaves half open on her desk in hopes of revealing her santa by watching their reactions). Her husband loves them when they come home, but doesn't love to hear that she got 2 copies made... and one set was taken from her desk when she wasn't there) A remote-controlled pair of vibrating panties, but no remote in the box... which she wears to work and wonders who's got the remote.

Perhaps the way this office does secret santa, the givers remain anonymous even to the end. One gift (the final gift?) could be a key to a room at the hotel down the block from work? She would never cheat on her husband, but at this point she is so obsessed with knowing who's behind the gifts that she can't resist going to the room (with no intention of cheating of course), to find a romantic set up with wine and strawberries... and sexy lingerie that she's to put on (or never know who he is)? Or, better yet, a blindfold and cuffs on the bedposts to slip into... to be anonymously teased... perhaps STILL without discovering who he was... but with more clues to search for at work the next day... like his scent, his weight on top of her, etc... all of which keep bringing back those memories making it impossible to move on and put it behind her.

Along the way she places herself in awkward situations with several men, crossing a few lines, as she tries to figure out who's behind the gifts... by trying to gauge their reactions when she makes sure they see her new garters for instance, or she comments on the latest book she's reading. Or the photos on her desk... a man picks them up while chatting with her. Or someone commenting on her sudden much sexier wardrobe. She gets reactions from the men all right... but they don't reveal who her secret santa is... it only reveals that the men in her office think she's hot.

Perhaps she tells her husband about each present as they arrive. Or maybe she does so at first, but at some point begins fibbing since she knows he wouldn't approve of her wearing the sexy garters... but she figures she HAS to wear them to try to find out who her secret santa is. At first the husband thinks it's funny, and likes the benefit that he's suddenly getting more frequent and more lustful sex at home... but, his wife is obviously thinking more and more about several of the men at work and being swept away by the mystery (and possibilities).

Alternate ending: it's the husband all along sending the gifts somehow? With the intention of flirting with his wife, not getting her interested in other men? Or maybe WITH that intention from the start?

Another option: she suspects at some point that she and her secret santa have coincidentally been assigned each other... so she starts giving back increasingly inappropriate presents as well. She's wrong... the guy isn't her secret santa, but, the gifts get him thinking about all the women in the office... and he starts giving sexy gifts. Pretty soon the whole office joins in and the company xmas party becomes a sexual tension powder keg ready to explode into a yule tide orgy.

I've always been a sucker for the slow seduction that brings out a hidden naughty side or provokes lust that can't be ignored in a women who would otherwise have behaved herself.

That sounds freakin hot. I want to read...hell I want to be the gift reciever.
 
I've got a hunch that if you gave an address or PO box there'd be plenty of inappropriate gifts sent your way. Of course, some might expect some kind of proof they were received and played with... :)


That sounds freakin hot. I want to read...hell I want to be the gift reciever.
 
I've got a hunch that if you gave an address or PO box there'd be plenty of inappropriate gifts sent your way. Of course, some might expect some kind of proof they were received and played with... :)

And there in lies the rub. Won't give out address, or contact info, or provide pics. I used to cam/exchange pics, and even phone chat. Then one guy did something extemely assholish and that one bad experience ruined it for all you guys.
 
A woman wants to surprise her fiancee at Christmas. She's pretty inexperienced and very reserved sexually and that has caused some tension between them... so she wants to show him that she's going to "give herself to him completely".

Instead of going out christmas shopping as originally planned, she gets naked and wraps herself up in a big box (with air holes) decorated as an elaborate xmas present and waits for him to come home. it's the box a bike came in... long, but not terribly wide or tall. But, she's pretty comfortable on her hands and knees in it.

She hears the door open and her husband rustling around, then walking closer, then stopping. Then waiting. She's nervous. Then his hand reaches into one of the air holes... and touches the small of her back. The hand pulls back, startled for a moment, then returns to explore her back and her hips. She's totally nervous how he'll react, and very embarrassed... but also enjoying his touch.

His hand leaves. She braces herself, ready for him to unwrap his present so she can jump out and greet him.

Instead, his hand returns though a different air hole to explore her body more... her neck, her breasts, her face, her mouth. His fingers push into her mouth and she stiffens, having never really done anything orally. But, then, she remembers this is what the present is all about, so she sucks them into her mouth, trying to embrace the moment.

The hands leave and returns again through a different hole and explores her ass, poking her asshole with a finger. She stiffens once again, having never explored that area before. Thankfully, after a little tickling of her ass, the hand moves down and begins fingering her clit and pussy from behind.

She's dripping wet and just about to scream "Will you open your present already!?!?!" when she hears the front door open again, her fiance's hand is removed again, and she hears someone say, "Hey Steve, we're the first one's here. Did you get the stripper?"

Unbeknownst to her, tonight is the night her fiance's friends have chosen for his surprise bachelor party.

She hears two of her fiance's friends talking about their plans for the evening... and them both assuming that a third friend had ordered the gift-wrapped stripper.

She's mortified and doesn't know what to do. She hears them planning to take her finace out drinking. She prays that they leave so she can get out and run upstairs without anyone knowing. (or, perhaps, she wrapper herself in such a way that she couldn't get out on her own?)

The new guy asks "what stripper are you talking about?" She hears the first one explain what he felt in the box... and then they laugh... "No, she hasn't made a sound... HEY! We won't open until the groom arrives, but, What's your name in there?"

She remains silent just wishing this would end.

Then, the first man invites the second to reach in... which he does. She bites her lip as they both explore her body with their hands, commenting on how hot her body is.

She wants to shout for them to stop, but, can't without revealing it's her. The only way out of this without total embarrassment is to remain silent. And, at this point, she's let two of her fiancee's friends fondle her... how would she explain that to him?

Other men arrive for the party, each commenting on, and experiencing this fantastic xmas present, but no one taking credit for ordering it. She hears comments like "I don't know... his fiancee seems like a bit of a prude... I assumed strippers would be off limits for this party. He might be pissed when he get here."

With each additional man she feels more ashamed, more unable to come clean and get out, and surprisingly more wet and eager for the next man.

Eventually her fiancee does arrive and joins the party. She's horrified when they all decide not to go out, but to just stay there and drink and catch up.

All night long men reach into the box to play with her body, fingering her to orgasm several times. It was all she could do to try to stay silent so her fiancee wouldn't recognize her voice. There is much joking that no one is taking credit for hiring the hooker. Her fiancee confirms that his wife-to-be would not approve and turns down invitations to grope the stripper. So she spends the evening being groped, fondled, and fingered by everyone but her fiancee.

The night continues. The drinking continues. The fondling continues and becomes even more aggressive and invasive. At one point a hand was fucking her from behind when suddenly the box in front of her got darker. The hole in front of her face was filled... with a cock, obviously with expectations of being sucked. At this point she COULDN'T get out and run away, but she couldn't do THIS either! The finger behind her pushed hard and she rocked forward. The men laughed. She sucked.

More alcohol... more men in the hole. Maybe the hole from behind too.

Perhaps the evening ends with her fiancee finally joining in?

The climax could go in lots of different directions...

Maybe the men leave, the finacee stumbles half drunk to bed, then she gets out and joins him VERY horny and ready for anything... and no one ever knows.

Or, maybe at the end of the party, the men insist her fiancee opens his present and she is revealed to the group? Maybe she's never met his friends (since they live far away and are home for xmas and the wedding?) and the two, with just a few glances, keep her identity secret as she gives him a lap dance (and more?) in front of the guys. Or, they know her and she's totally humiliated. Or... they know her and they roar with approval... orgy time!

Sorry... that was meant to be just a short summary... I sometimes get carried away.

Well box me up and slip me fingers. That sounds fun. SOmeone please write this...
 
Step siblings. Have their parents recently get married. And because of issues have them both emotionally vulnerable and end up alone and having sex. Have them get caught by the mom and have the mom encourage. Have it kept secret from the dad. Maybe have Mother and Sister become pregnant at the same time.
 
pondering the holiday contest and looking for suggestions...if you have any send them my way...

Jasmine

A black man falls for his colleague, a married white mother of two. He knows that she's into him as well and accordingly decides to volunteer to play the role of Santa for the Christmas party that she's organized for her kids. Once her kids are fast asleep, Santa gets busy with mom.
 
My wish

I have a wish, many years ago, about 32. I had my first experience with another woman. We had many passionate times together. But I decided to have children, and she moved away. I would love a story that at Christmas she comes back and we have a wonderful time together. Her name was Sue , a real blonde, massive tits and a smooth pussy. She always took the lead and was so passionate but could be so dirty. So if you like have a go.:rose:
 
Back
Top