OhioMom3

That sucks and hope you make the turn and are happier now and down the road. Great pictures too.;) Nice lingerie:D

Sorry to hear about the breakup. Id like to pick up where he left off. I live in Southwest michigan

I hope you heal and find your soulmate just around the corner... And on a personal note, nice ass

Missed you!

Thank you all for the amazing welcome back! I promise I'm trying to keep up with the PMs..bear with me on that! I didn't expect so many so quickly. Please know I appreciate all of your kindness more than you know.:kiss::kiss::heart:
I will try to get some more photos up tonight or in the morning..still figuring it all out :rolleyes: gotta have some naughtiness, right??:devil:

]Hey everyone..hope I'm not completely forgotten. I had the previous thread removed after the man I love ripped my heart out when he left. So this is me trying to pick up the pieces... View attachment 1419395

Nope, there is no way we could forget a beauty like you. Welcome back. Sorry you are going through a rough patch now. I hope everything works out and you but the loser behind you.

Sorry to hear that happened! I was just thinking I had not seen anything from you for a while and was about to send a message to see if I could get an answer but(POOF) here you are gain in all your glory!! Thanks for coming back!:rose:13

Back