skype chat

loren89

Experienced
opening a similar thread to yahoo chat. I personally use Skype and would like to chat with guys from here.

I'm 25 years old, slim body.
I like older men, but everybody welcome to chat with me and see where it goes.

My Skype is bront.222, I try to be there as much as I can.

what is skype

I keep seeing it but not sure what it is . is it the new tweat fad or what. oh and no I don't tweat either

I keep seeing it but not sure what it is . is it the new tweat fad or what. oh and no I don't tweat either

It not new been around for years. You can use it on your smart phones or desktop that you:) can do cam to cam or just chat.

It not new been around for years. You can use it on your smart phones or desktop that you:) can do cam to cam or just chat.
Thank you for the help. but I found out and down loaded about 3 hours ago. Haven't had a chance to try it yet . Hope to soon

james.king260 looking for hot mic fun serious people only lets get off and have some fun

Im still looking so if your into hot mic as well feel free to add me and let me know when you will be around thanks.

I am interested in some Skype voice chat today. All are welcome to play. I especially enjoy chatting with CDs or men who admire CDs.

Back