Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishnets

My wife had me put on a show last night, while she played with her vibe and took pics. She came twice before she had me turn around. Then she jacked me off while I road that dildo. She caught my cum in her hand and fed to me. I'm getting hard now remembering it.

Attachments

• stkDlL.JPG
    stkDlL.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 986
  • stkDl1L1.JPG
    stkDl1L1.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 981
  • stkDl3L2.JPG
    stkDl3L2.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 856
  • stkDl5L3.JPG
    stkDl5L3.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 969
My wife had me put on a show last night, while she played with her vibe and took pics. She came twice before she had me turn around. Then she jacked me off while I road that dildo. She caught my cum in her hand and fed to me. I'm getting hard now remembering it.

That sounds hot...Best I got is my wife asked me to put on her thong and she jerked me off with it on. Loved it!

Lovely photos, wish we could see the cum.

Fan-fucking-tastic photos!!!!

I"d like to nuzzle my face between those beautiful cheeks and rim the the daylights out of your asshole. I'm rock hard thinking about it!

Love the pics. I would love to do that. My wife doesn't like me in tights or a dildo in my ass, but I love it.

More pics from this morning

I did these this morning with an iphone and a mirror

Attachments

• steffi09.jpg
    steffi09.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 871
  • steffi07.jpg
    steffi07.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 716
  • steffi06.jpg
    steffi06.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 743
Just thought I'd give you all a peek at my new knickers ;)

Last edited:
I did these this morning with an iphone and a mirror

So fucking hot. Great legs and cock. Keep the pics coming please.

And Kept Man, you have such a hot, tight ass. You must have moaned like a little girl as that cock slid up your hole. Lucky bitch. Do yourself a favor and get some slutty high heesl. There's nothing so kinky as looking down at your hard cock sticking out and stockings and heels on.

Keeping up with Kept Man, here's a shot of me taking a 7" rubber cock in my tight, naughty asshole, while all slutted up. It was so thick, I had to loosen my ass with a smaller vibe first. I still moaned liked a virgin as it stretched me wide open. I bucked back on it till blew my cum all over the front of my skirt.

Last edited:
Keeping up with Kept Man, here's a shot of me taking a 7" rubber cock in my tight, naughty asshole, while all slutted up. It was so thick, I had to loosen my ass with a smaller vibe first. I still moaned liked a virgin as it stretched me wide open. I bucked back on it till blew my cum all over the front of my skirt.

Wouldn't you rather have some real meat inside of you?
:devil::heart::devil::heart::devil::heart:

fun pics

fun pics everyone, and thanks for the sexy comments. NN - I may be in those heels soon, after the wild time we had the other night things are turning more that way. I'll try for some fresh pics next week. keep them cumming.............

You'll love being all sluted up. Stockings make me feel nasty, heels like a slut, and with a skirt, a total whore.

Plus with heels on, your ass is a nice angle to be bent over and take a good long, hard cock up it.

And yes, a real, warm cock is so much better than a rubber one.

Last edited:
You'll love being all sluted up. Stockings make me feel nasty, heels like a slut, and with a skirt, a total whore.

Plus with heels on, your ass is a nice angle to be bent over and take a good long, hard cock up it.

I just got to say...

You have this way of making hard and horny... Now what am I going to do! ;)

mmmmm

yours is looking pretty good right now. Let me bend over..........

Oh, so many goodies under you short plaid skirt! My mouth waters and my heart pounds as I fantasize about them and stroke my throbbing cock!

Wow, not one comment for my last pictures. I'll be honest, I'm furious ;-)

Damn you Neon_Noodle, totally stealling my thunder with your slutty outfit!

I have a few pics I would love to share!!! Dressing is the ultimate turn on for me, and so many pics I have seen on this thread have made me want to share... please enjoy!

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 518
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 447
  • Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 448
  • Photo 17.jpg
    Photo 17.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 433
  • Photo 21.jpg
    Photo 21.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 503
Here is some more.....

Attachments

• Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 676
  • Photo 29.jpg
    Photo 29.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 597
  • Photo 33.jpg
    Photo 33.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,250
Some more....

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 636
  • Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 529
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 558
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 527
  • Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,180
More.....

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 498
  • Photo 20.jpg
    Photo 20.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 451
  • Photo 22.jpg
    Photo 22.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 487
  • Photo 25.jpg
    Photo 25.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 468
  • Photo 34.jpg
    Photo 34.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 541
and the last for now... please tell me if you would like to see more?

Attachments

• Photo 41.jpg
    Photo 41.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 517
  • Photo 44.jpg
    Photo 44.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 597
  • Photo 46.jpg
    Photo 46.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 530
  • Photo 47.jpg
    Photo 47.jpg