Share your TWITTER ACCOUNT NAME here

kevinsky007

Virgin
Other threads on the subject are out of date, or gone off-topic.

Please post your TWITTER NAME ONLY here. This is not a discussion thread, it's a way for Twitterers to find each other (outside of visiting their profile page).

:)

@kevinsky007

My 3 Twitter Accounts/Profiles

Hi,

Because I do adult industry and mainstream work, I have 3 Twitter accounts/profiles.

@Robbin_Young (Politics & Religion)

@_RobbinYoung (My 18+ Twittering)

@EroticLookAlike (My 18+ Entertainment Biz Tweets)

Other threads on the subject are out of date, or gone off-topic.

Please post your TWITTER NAME ONLY here. This is not a discussion thread, it's a way for Twitterers to find each other (outside of visiting their profile page).

:)

@kevinsky007

If I could make a suggestion ?

I suspect that such information is as dangerous as leaving your e-mail address (which is heavily frowned upon). Better, I feel, to invite a register of 'twits' by a simple PM.

Sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea. Especially for women. Not everyone on these boards is a decent sort.

Women posters on these boards get a slew of asshat pm's want them on twitter?

There was a recent thread about a woman who left lit because she was recieving rape threats.

These posts should be deleted, I can't imagine what some of the people in the GB would do with that information.

So, everyone who was stupid enough to post their real twatname, raise your hand. *not raising my hand* :D

ETA: All I need is your real life name and a state name and I can find you address and phone number. If I wanted to. It just so happens I'm not really interested in finding anyone here's place of residence. Lucky you.

Last edited:
I'm not sufficient of a twit to post any account name that isn't already here.

I don't have any twitter accounts in any of my identities.

I used to think Facebook was the ultimate sign of loser dom

Now all you have all day is.....

"I just took a shit" hashtag at some asshole....

Twitter? Twatter? Twooter? Twied-n-twooter? I think not. Twitter is for twits. Canaries tweet. People squawk. I'm waiting for Squawker.Com to arrive.

The OP gives me the vibe of another alt made by some resident creepozoid of the Forum.

People/Authors will mention their twitter acc. if they want to - In their Bio, as their homepage etc. This thread is nothing but a waste of space on AH.

It would've worked better in the Personals.

Back