Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooo

You are positively dripping, baby girl

*brings his fingers to his mouth and she watches him suck them into his mouth*

You are so delicious, baby girl. I want more of this sweetie .. hold on tight ....

*He lifts her up high over his head and brings her legs over each shoulder, facing him. He burys his face in her pussy, moves against the wall, and begins to eat her ravenously.*

(Throwing my head back against the wall....arching against you....hands tightly clasped around your head, pulling you closer) :kiss: :devil:

An aside

to Marie89 - Hope you don't mind that the Daddies and Baby Girls have sort of taken over this thread and turned it into a huge playroom - we DO still allow for discussion and new-cummers are always wel-cummed with open........ :rose:

What??? Coming Daddy!

Ohhhhh

You are positively dripping, baby girl

*brings his fingers to his mouth and she watches him suck them into his mouth*

You are so delicious, baby girl. I want more of this sweetie .. hold on tight ....

*He lifts her up high over his head and brings her legs over each shoulder, facing him. He burys his face in her pussy, moves against the wall, and begins to eat her ravenously.*

Daddy!!!! It feels so GOOD when you lick and suck my hot pussy..... :devil:

(Throwing my head back against the wall....arching against you....hands tightly clasped around your head, pulling you closer) :kiss: :devil:

*reaches his tongue in just as far as it will go, and brings his hands up to cup her soft tits, then takes his mouth away and says "baby girl, tell me when you are ready for daddy's cock"

Yes

Now it's my turn to watch... do it peaches... ride his face:heart:

Daddy Dan! Watch me fuck Daddy Rob's tongue! :kiss:

(an aside to any/all watching - Daddy Rob and I having separate technical issues due to winter storms and periodic loss of internet....helluva time for it.....lol)

Ooooooooo

*reaches his tongue in just as far as it will go, and brings his hands up to cup her soft tits, then takes his mouth away and says "baby girl, tell me when you are ready for daddy's cock"

soon Daddy....

(grinding my pussy back against your mouth, wiggling as you toy with my nipples too...) :devil:

Suck

my little clittie first Daddy....PUHLEEEEESSSSEEE!

soon Daddy....

(grinding my pussy back against your mouth, wiggling as you toy with my nipples too...) :devil:

*Squeezes her tits, wishing her could taste her everywhere, then dives his tongue back in deeply... his chin soaked with her juices, as he sucks and drinks as fast as he can*

Oh

*Squeezes her tits, wishing her could taste her everywhere, then dives his tongue back in deeply... his chin soaked with her juices, as he sucks and drinks as fast as he can*

oh....oh.....oh.....oh

(rocking back and forth - goosebumps evident everywhere - nipples hard and aching)

Daddy......finger me.....finger me now PLEASE!

oh....oh.....oh.....oh

(rocking back and forth - goosebumps evident everywhere - nipples hard and aching)

Daddy......finger me.....finger me now PLEASE!

*moves one, then two fingers into her swollen pussy, marveling at the warmth and softness as he move them into her a little deeper with each stroke*

Ohhhhh

Of course, baby girl !

*wraps his tongue around and around her clit, and intermittently pushes his tongue back into her for another taste*

DADDY..........

(hands wrapped tight around your head, holding you close to me - feeling your breath - your touch)

I'm gonna......gonna......oh.....

DADDY..........

(hands wrapped tight around your head, holding you close to me - feeling your breath - your touch)

I'm gonna......gonna......oh.....

That's it baby, cum on daddy's fingers

*He slides in a third finger, to get her ready for the thickness of his cock*

FUCK ME DADDY! :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

*He slides her down his body trailing his tongue over her skin, and giving her a soft kiss before saying "baby girl, daddy needs you now" then turns her around, and pushes her into the wall*

"Stick your ass out for daddy, baby girl"

(Face turned

*He slides her down his body trailing his tongue over her skin, and giving her a soft kiss before saying "baby girl, daddy needs you now" then turns her around, and pushes her into the wall*

"Stick your ass out for daddy, baby girl"

and watching you Daddy - I stick out my ass for you)

"What are you gonna do Daddy?"

(Moaning softly

* As she sticks her ass out, daddy rubs her pussy from behind, then taking his cock in his hand ... he rubs the head up and down her soft lips*

and closing my eyes as I feel the big head of your prick parting my wet pussy lips)

and watching you Daddy - I stick out my ass for you)

"What are you gonna do Daddy?"

I'm going to squeeze my cock into your little pussy, baby, but I want you to push yourself onto daddy's cock first.

*leans back and watches her pussy start to stretch around the head of his cock*

Ohhhhh Daddy!

I'm going to squeeze my cock into your little pussy, baby, but I want you to push yourself onto daddy's cock first.

*leans back and watches her pussy start to stretch around the head of his cock*

(pushing away from the wall....pussy lips clinging to your cock as I begin to stretch)

Oh DADDY....It's so BIG!

(Pushing hard against the wall and wiggling my ass now as I try to get all of you inside)

(pushing away from the wall....pussy lips clinging to your cock as I begin to stretch)

Oh DADDY....It's so BIG!

(Pushing hard against the wall and wiggling my ass now as I try to get all of you inside)

Oh good girl ! You are taking all of daddy's cock! How do you feel, baby girl? Do you like how full you are? Do you want to cum on daddy's cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back